Chapter 23 - I Love You Forever & Ever

I Love You,Stupid!!

    Pie looks very beautiful this night.Tonight she will have a marriage party at the beach to celebrate their wedding.She can't believe that she is Kim's wife now.From now on,she will have a big responsible and will build a happy family.She can't imagine her happy life with her lover and also their cute children in future.

   "Pie,are you done?" Nam shout from the outside."Yes,wait a little bit.I can't zip my dress." said Pie who is struggle to zip her white dress."Let me help you.We will be late,shorty." said Nam then she walks behind Pie.

"What you call me? Shorty? Nah,take this!" Pie hit Nam's head with her tiny fist."Ouch! You hurt me!" Nam rub her head.Pie smiles evilly."Serve you right!" 

   "Hey,what's going on here? You will be late!" then Air come into the room."Here,your sister was hitting me just now!" said Nam then she glares at Pie but is not afraid.

"Oh,relax...Just get ready.We will be late.P'Pie,let me help you." Air help Pie with her dress.After that,they walk together to the car and Jane drive them there.

At the party...

   Kim is having a conversation with Mario and Zee.He looks smart in a black tuxedo that he have bought it at the wedding boutique.All people can see that he is really happy with the wedding.It can prove by his smile.Then,someone approach them.He touch Kim's shoulder that make Kim turns.

       "Ehem,congratulations,kiddo.I can't believe that you married first than me." said the tall guy."Wait,you are...P'Top!" Kim hug that guy then the guy hug him too."How do you know that I'm married today? Why I don't see you this morning at my wedding?" Kim asked.

"Actually,I saw Mario's picture in Instagram.Your wedding picture.So,since I've get back from US today's afternoon,I decided to come here." Top smiles widely.He is Mario and Kim's senior at US when they were study there.He always help them that make them feel so thankful with him.

       "Thanks for coming.Later I will introduce my wife.She is Mario's cousin." Kim said then they have a small talk.

A few minutes after that,the bride arrive.Pie looks like a princess that night with flower at her hands.Then Kim walks towards her.Everyone are looking at them.They look so happy.

     "Wow,Pie.You look so beautiful tonight.Wanna dance with me?" Kim grab Pie's hand and kiss it.Pie smiles."Sure."

They dance in the romantic music.The guest also dance with their partner.Everyone are happy that night.Dancing at the beach with their partner is so good.Kim always look into Pie's eyes.Pie do the same thing.She smiles widely.

     "Kim,do you love me?" asks Pie."I love you forever and ever,honey.I promise you that I will never leave you alone." Kim kiss Pie's forehead."Then,can I trust your love?" Pie said.

"Yes,very much." Kim slowly near Pie's face.Then,he seal Pie's lips with his lips.

                                                                                              *  *  *  *  *

         The party went so good.After all the guest go back,Kim and Pie also go back to their chalet.Kim is holdind Pie's hand and they walk into their room.They sit on their bed which has been decorated by many beautiful flowers.

"Kim,are you happy today?" Pie look at Kim who is his coat.Kim stops from his doing."Of course I'm happy,honey.But...still one thing that we not do it and itcan make me more happy." Kim look at Pie.Pie make her confuse face."What is it?" she asked.

       "I want you!" Kim push Pie slowly on the bed that make he is on top of Pie.Pie shock then she smiles."You're so naughty! Who is the unlucky girl that have married with you?" Pie try to tease Kim."You are the girl and I will make you crazy this night." Kim smiles to Pie.Then he slowly kiss Pie on her lips.The sweet kiss become passionately when Pie is keep saying Kim's name.Their night become so passionate with Kim is so energetic and Pie who is always .

       The moon become the witness of their pure love.