Chapter 14 - Phi Phi Island

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

   It's 9am now.I walk to the hotel's cafe to take some breakfast.Then someone touch my shoulder.I'm shock and immediately turn my head.

"Oh,it's you,Yam! You almost make me have a heart attack." I touch my chest.Yam laugh.

"Sorry,Kim.I'm just want to surprise you.Thanks God that you not die yet." we laugh.

"Do you already have breakfast,Yam?" I ask her while putting some toast breads on my plate."Hmm..I'm about to have breakfast now." she said then grab a plate.

"Do you want to eat with me?"

"Hmm...Sounds good.Alright,Kim." she nod.Then a girl stand beside her and take a plate."Oh,hi Pie!" I'm shock when hearing Yam saying Pie's name.I turn my head.

    "Hi Yam.Breakfast?" I'm just focus putting food on my plate while they talking to each other."Yeah,want to eat with us? I'm just going to eat with Kim." I'm choke when hearing what Yam have said.Yam pat my back. 

"Are you okay,Kim?" ask Yam.I'm nod and I know that Pie is looking at me now."Yeah.." what does she said? Eat with us?

"Seems like Kim is not agree." Pie said.Thanks God that she said like that."No,I think Kim is okay,right Kim?"

    "What?!"  What I'm gonna say? 

"Huh,what? Ugh,okay." I suddenly stutter."Do you hear that,Pie? Let's eat there." Yam is pointing to a table that place near the glass window.They walk together and leave me behind.I look at them then Pie turn her head and stick out her tongue."Such a crazy morning..."

At Phi Phi Island...

PIE POV

"Yeaaaaayy!!!" shout Nam when we get out from the car.Yam smiles.I take a look at Kim.He look so handsome today.Wearing a white shirt which he fold the sleeve to his elbow and a brown short.It's complete when that sunglasses is hung at his nose.Oh,what are you thinking,Pie?

"Pie,let's go." said Nam then she pull my hand and take me to a coconut tree."Help me lay this mat." she said and pass me the red mat.I take the mat from her hand and lay it on the ground.

    "Let me help you,Pie." Yam said and help me lay the mat while Kim is just watching us.Nam take out all the food that we brought from hotel and give it to us."Have a sit and eat this,Mr.Kim." Nam said and pass him the sandwich.Kim take one of the sandwich and eat it."Thanks,Nam.Oh,one more thing,no need to call me Mr. We're out of work,Nam." he said and smiles.Nam nod.

   "I want to take a walk at the beach.Want to join me,Pie?" I shook."No,Yam.I want to sit here." she nod then she walk towards the seashore.

    "Ah,I want to take a walk." Kim stands and walk to the seashore too.I look at him then Nam pat my back.

"Isn't he handsome,Pie?" I look at Nam."What are you talking?" she point to Kim who is walking beside the seashore.I look at him.Hmm...I admit it.He is handsome.I can't deny.Kim is sweep his hair back."Oh...He is smart."  

    "Pie? Are you still with me?" Nam look at my face."Oh...Sorry,Nam.I'm just--"

    "You're falling for him,right?" Nam wanna kill me with her word.What would I'm gonna say to her? Sometimes I feel something that fly in my heart when I'm with him even when we were fight.

    "I don't know,Nam." I look at the sand beach."Pie,ask your heart.Do you really love him? Get the answer,Pie.Look at him.He's too charming.Many woman would fall for him.Include Yam.Look at them." I look at Kim who is now walking towards Yam.Suddenly,I feel something.Is this called 'jealous'? I sigh.

KIM POV

I was walking when I see Yam is sitting on the ground and play with the sand.I approach her.She look at me and she smiles.

    "Can I sit here?" I ask her."Just sit,Kim." she smiles.Oh,she is beautiful.I admit it."Do you like this place,Yam?" I look at her.

    "Yeah,I think I love this place.This is my first time coming here." she said while looking at the sea waves.

    "Really? Me too.Isn't it beautiful here? I wish I can come here with my girlfriend someday." Oops! What I have said? Kim,wake up,Kim!

    "Don't you have one,Kim? You're handsome and charming.I think many girls are falling for you." she praise me.I smiles."No,Yam.Maybe many girls are falling for me but I'm not falling for them." I look at her.

"Ooh.I think you have one.Why don't you try to find one?" she ask me curiously."I think the time is not come yet.But I believe that one day there's someone will steal my heart."

    "Oh..I think I want to play with the water.Bye,Kim.Aaaah!!" she wave her hand at me then suddenly she fell.I stand and run to her.

    "What happen,Yam?" I panic.

    "I'm just walk then I tripping a that stone and my ankle is hurt now." Yam touch her ankle.

    "Let me see." I remove her hand and take a look at her ankle.It's swollen."This is bad.Let me help you stand." she nod and try to stand but fail.She fall again.

"Look like you cannot stand either walk.Let me lift you." I lift her with my both hands.She's not heavy at all.

YAM POV

    Kim lift me with his both hands.Wow,he is so strong! I really love his touch.Why I feel so happy and why my heart is pounding fast? Oh,Yam!

He take me to where's Pie and Nam sit.He look so panic.But he still handsome!

PIE POV

   Why Kim lifts Yam? What happen to her.I look at Kim.He looks panic.He put Yam on the mat that me and Nam sit.

   "What happen to her?" Nam asks Kim."She was tripping a stone and her ankle is swollen." answer Kim.I look at Kim and he look at me back.Suddenly I feel my heart is pounding fast.I stare at Yam who is hurt right now.

"Can you walk,Yam?" I ask Yam."No,she can't." Kim answered my question.

"I'm not talking to you." Oh,why I said like that? stupid Pie! "What? I'm just answer your question and is it wrong?!" he shout at me.I'm just look at him and not reply him.Not even shout at him.

   "Let me take you to the hospital,Yam." I said to Yam.Yam shook."Just take me back to the hotel.I need some rest." I nod.Then,Kim lifts Yam to the car.Oh,I hate it! I hate when he is with Yam! Come on,Pie.Stop it! You're just Kim's secretary and she is the heir of Klaiudom Group.You've nothing!

   Because of Yam's accident,we go back to the hotel early.But I don't care that as long as she will recover fast.So,I don't need to see Kim lift her again.Oh,Pie.What are you thinking?