Chapter 8 - Charming Mario

I Love You,Stupid!!

MARIO POV

It have been a long time since I don't come back to Thailand.I have stay at US for five years to finish my study.Now,this is the right time to come back.I miss my family and also my twin,Shone.I will take a flight from here in two hours.I have finish packing and all I need to do is call my parents.

    "Hi,mom.I will take the flight in two hours." I said.

    "Okay,take care all your things and the most important thing is take care of yourself." my mom advice me.

    "Don't worry,mom.I know what I need to do.Send my regards to dad and Shone.Bye,mom." I walk outside my apartment and get a taxi.I need to make a move now or I will stuck in traffic jam.

After a few hours...

    "I'm home!!!" how I miss Thailand so much.I take a taxi to my house.When I reach my house,I hug my parents and also Shone,my only twin!

"Oh,Mario.You should tell your Uncle.I forget to call him.Make a call,son" my father give the phone to me."Okay."

     "Hello...It's me,Mario uncle! How are you?" I greet them.

     "Oh,Mario! I'm fine.Also my family.When you come back?" Mr. Manaying ask me.

     "Just now,uncle.How is,Pie? Is she getting taller?" I ask him and he laugh.

"Haha.She is fine.She is live alone at my house near the countryside.Visit her,Mario.She must be shock.She don'tknow you're just back!" he said."I will,uncle.I will come to her house this weekend.I will make her shock.Haha...Okay,it's nice to have a chat with you,uncle.Send my regards to aunty.Bye." I hang the call.

PIE POV

Oh,weekend is arrive.I really wait for this time to rest from work.Actually,it is a HORRIBLE work.I just want to sit on the sofa when someone ring the bell.I go to the door and open it but I found nothing.I just see Kim wash his car.I look out again and there's nothing.Then I look to my garden.I go outside and go to my flower garden.I realise that brat kid is looking at me but I pretend not to see him.I'm 'busy' with my flower.

      Then,someone close my eyes with hand.I shock so I shout.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!" then that person stop his doing.

"Woa...chill,girl..." I turn my body and I'm really shock when see a handsome man stand infront of me.

      "Shone? What are you doing here?" I said to him.

      "I'm here,Pie." another man walk to me and said he is Shone.

"Wait...You said you are Shone and you must be....Mario!" I hug him tightly."When you came back? Why you don't tell me?"

"Pie,you hug me so tight.I can't breath..." Mario said.

"Silly you! Let's come in,guys." I invite them to come inside my house.

       "Wow,your house is so neat,Pie." Mario give his compliment to me.

       "I'm not like you guys...Have a seat.So,Mario.You have finish your study,right? What you wanna do after this?" I ask Mario.

"I think I want to find a job in Thailand and also...girlfriend?" Mario said then we burst our laugh.

"Mario is not change,Pie.He is still the same." said Shone to me."Yeah,a playboy." I continue.Mario laugh.

       "What to do...I'm to handsome to have a girlfriend..." Mario said and we laugh again.