Chapter 5 - A Crazy Morning

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

Oh,no! I'm late for work! Today is my first day on work.Relax,Kim,relax.You're the CEO,right? Your workers won't scold you even you are late for work.I take my towel and I'm take a bath.A really fast bath.I never being rush like this.

     I wear my suit then I take my car key.I'm drive to the nearest cafe to have some coffee.I look at my wrist watch.It's 7.45am already! Thanks God that my office is not far from here.I wait for my coffee.My coffee is ready and I'm also ready to rush to my office.Suddenly,a petite girl bump into me.

    "Oh,no! My suit!" her coffee spill on me...no,on MY SUIT! My NEW suit actually! How come this girl bump into me? I look at her.She don't look at me.

    "Oh,I'm sorry,sir! I'm really sorry.I don't means to bump into you.I'm just-" she look at me and she stop talking.

That's it! It's the silly-short-girl again! "You?! What are you doing here?!" she ask me harshly.

"What I'm doing here?! This is public place and there's no reason that I can't come here! And you just spill your coffee on me!" I shout at here until all people in the cafe look at us.

"It's your fault.You are not looking while walk!" she said to me.

"What? My fault?! You are the one who bump into me and you said it's all my fault?!" I don't want to lose this time.

PIE POV

     "What I'm gonna do?"  He just ask me a killing question.I look at my wrist watch and now I'm late for work!

"Okay,I'm sorry.I need to go now." I stand up and leave him who is still sitting on the floor.I'm sure he is giving me a killing gaze now.That's not important.Serve him right! Now,I need to rush for work!

KIM POV

   "Damn!"  How could she leave me like that sitting like a stupid? This is too much! I really late for my work and she bumped into me and spill her coffee on my suit,then she just leaved me?

    Thanks God that I have a spare suit in my car boot.I change my suit and sent my dirty suit to the nearest dobby.Huh,what a crazy morning! Without waste my time,I drive to my office.It's 8.20am now.How come I late  for my first day of work? This is all because that silly-short-girl! She ruined my day! After a few minute driving,I reach my office.I go inside the building and walk to my office.All of my workers greet me politely.

PIE POV

     "Huh,thanks God because the boss isn't arrive yet."  I rush to my desk and clean it then I arrange all the files so I don't have to take time when my boss need it.Talking about my boss,who is he? He don't arrive the office yet.In the office,I make some friends.They are so cool and polite.

     I have met a girl that same age with me.Her name is Nam.She is the closest friend of mine in this office.

"Attention! Please gather everyone! Our boss has arrive.Greet him politely,okay?" said one of the officer.Everyone gather.Suddenly my stomach is hurt.I really need to go to the toilet.

       "Nam,I want to go to toilet now." I said to Nam."What about our boss? Don't you want to meet him?" ask Nam.

       "I can meet him later.Now,I really need to go!" I rush to the toilet leaving everyone that greet the new boss.When I came out from the loo,everyone is focus to their work.

      "Ah,I miss the boss-greeting-ceremony."  I walk to my desk.Then, Nam come to my desk."Boss want to meet you." she said then leave my desk.I stand up and ready with a note book like secretary always do.I walk to my boss's room happily.I knock the door.

       "Come in." I enter the room and I look to my boss's face.I really shock and same to him.

"What are you doing in my boss's room? Where is he?" I ask him.Oh,I really hate to see his innocent+arrogant face.

"Such a silly girl.I'm the boss! Now,where is my secretary? Call her to come in."  What? He is the new CEO? And I'm his secretary? OMG!!!

      "You are the new CEO? Don't say that I'm your--" I cannot talk.My tongue is freeze.

      "Then,you are my secretary?!" What the?!" he seems so shock.I look at his cannot-believe face.

KIM POV

      "This silly-short-girl is my secretary? Now what?"  I look into her eyes.I feel like I want to fire her now because her did this morning and yesterday.Wait...If I fire her, then I will don't have secretary.It will take time to find a new secretary.What you gonna do,Kim? Think,Kim,think! 

"This world is so small.How come I meet you again after what you did to me this morning?" I sigh.

"After many interview I come to get this secretary job,I get it.I'm so happy with that.But you are responsible for ruined my life! Why I need to be your secretary? Why must you come in my life?" she said then take a deep breath.

      "Are you blaming me? You are the one who ruined my life! First,you are my enemy neighbour.Two,you are my secretary! If I fire you now,what will happen to you?" I smirk at her and give an evil smile to her.

      "Oh,no.Don't you dare to do that.I waste so many time to find this secretary job.Don't ruin it." she look at me with a serious face.Why I don't take this opportunity to mess up with her? Good idea,Kim!

      "Okay,you seems like want to cry like a baby.I don't fire you.But,take all this file and arrange them neatly." I give my evil smile again to her.She just stare at me and show her killing face.Seems like she is mad now.I better ask her to go now.She get out from my room with a mountain of files.Now,I'm happy.Happy to see her miserable.Hahaha.....