Chapter 6 - Miserable Day

I Love You,Stupid!!

PIE POV

   Huh...What a tired day of work.That brat always mess up with me.What his problem? Want to die,huh? I wish I can say that to him.But, the reality is I need to take care of my words now or I will get fired by that brat.I push all the files away because I have finish it.Thanks God,my work day is over.I get into my car and drive to my home.

  When I reach my home,I don't see his car.I smile then take a bath after a miserable day.I watch TV to release my stress because of him.I try to forget him for a while but I can.How I want forget him if he lives beside my house?

  I heard the sound of car beside my house.That must be that brat's car.I take a peek from my window and I see he talk with Aunty Inn.He smile to Aunty Inn.

     "He look handsome with that smile"  Oh,no,Pie.What's wrong with you? Come on,Pie.Get up! He is in a process to ruin your life! Hmm...what is his name? Oh,Kimhan Jittaleela.Name sounds good but have a horrible manners.I don't realise that I look at him from window for five minutes! And now, he see me standing at the window then he smile.What an ugly smile! He must be thinking that I stalk him! I close my curtain.

KIM POV

I look at her which is standing at the window.Unconciously, I smile to her.Why I smile to her? Forget it,Kim.That is not important.I take a bath then do some of my stuff.I need to go to the dobby that I have sent my 'coffee' suit.I take my car key and get out from my house.I peek to that silly-short-girl's house.Seems like she is doing her stuff.Wait...why you peek her house,Kim? 

      When I want to get into the car,I see her car park outside her house.Then,my wacky are coming.I reach her car and doing something that will make her miserable tomorrow.Hahaha...

PIE POV

       I get out from my house early in the morning.I don't want to be late anymore.When I want to get into my car,I look at my car's tyre.

     "It must be you,brat!"  I look to his house and he is get out from the house.

"Hey,you! What were you did to my car last night?!" I ask him harshly.

"Easy,girl.What happen?" he smile.I know that smile is his evil smile.

       "Don't pretend that you don't know nothing Mr. Kimhan Jittaleela!" I shout to him.

       "What I have done?" he said.What have you done? Huh,silly brat!

       "What you have done? Ask yourself!"

       "What? I'm just puncture your tyre with a nail.That's all!" he said then he smirk.

"That's all? Do you think your did is just that? You know what,now I don't have car to go to work! Perhaps,you can give me a holiday..." I smile.

"Huh? Give you a holiday? Just because of the punctured tyre? No way!" he shout at my face.

"That was your did....I don't have car to go to work.So what you wanna do now?" I ask him than smirk.

      "Take a bus or taxi to go there.You can think,right?" he said to me and he walk to his sport car.

       I just look at him.I'm still thinking what I want to say to him."Silly you.The station bus is far from here and taxi won't come to this area!" I shout.He stop walking and turn his body to me.Then,he walk closer to me.I take a step back.He walk closer and closer and...

      "What are you doing?!" I'm shock for what he do to me now.He is lifting me with his both hand and take me to his car."Just sit here and don't make any noise."

I startle.He just lift me and now he will drive me to the office? My heart is pounding fast when he lift me just know.Oh no,what's wrong with you,Pie?

KIM POV

She is sitting beside me.Why my heart pounding fast? I glare at her as she is looking outside the window.

     "Wear your seatbelt." she look at me then she wear the seatbelt.Huh,I think she is really mad at me.What should I do now? No,Kim.Just focus to your driving.

A few minutes later,we reach the office.I park my car at the basement park.She is still sitting beside me.I look at her face.No reaction.I come near her and remove her seatbelt.She is shock.I can see that on her face.Why my heart is pounding faster? Oh my God,help me!

PIE POV

    "Oh! What is he doing?"  I freeze.My body can't move when he going closer to me.He remove my seatbelt.My heart is pounding more and more faster.Oh,I like his scent.What brand of perfume he use? I want to ask him if I can.I open his car door and step outside.He too.

     "Thanks." that's all I can say.I turn my body and walk away."Hey,sorry." he said to me.I just keep silence then I walk away to the office.

 

: