Chapter 3 - New Neighbour

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

Today is the day for me to move my things to my new house near the countryside.I choosed to live here because it is near to the office.Yeah,office.On Monday,I will start my new routine.Me,wearing the office suit? Oh my God! My friends will laugh at me.I still remember when I tell my friends that I will be the new CEO at my father's company.

They burst their laugh so hard like they will die because laugh so hard on me.Today,they will come to my new house to help me unpack my things.

   "Pin,pin!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh,here there are.They park the car infront of my house.I look at them.

"Hi,new boss!" damn,Boy satire me."I will kill you if you say that again,squid!" Yeah,he is boy.Why I call him squid? Because he is a man but pretend like he is girl! I don't know how I can become his friend.

     "Oui...easy,young man." someone pat my back.Yes,he is Van.He is my bestfriend since I'm still a child,actually,a naughty boy.Hehe...

"Oh,you Van! Where is Jane?" I ask him."Make up in the car,I think." Van sit on one of the boxes.Jane is Van's girlfriend.Wait..not his girlfriend.Me and Boy just keep teasing Van and Jane as a couple.But they always deny it.

      "Hi,Kim." Jane hug me.I hug her back.Don't take me wrong,readers.That's how all of us meet.It's just a habit.We loosen our hug.

"So,let's start!" I said.We start to unpacking all the boxes.

After a few hours...

"Thanks guys for helping me." Kim thanks to them and sit on the sofa.

"Whoa,did I just hear Kim thanks to us?" Boy started.

"What's wrong with you today?" Kim tap Boy's head."Ouch! It's hurt me!" Boy pout her lips.

"Serve you right!" Kim said.

"Enough you guys.We want to go home now,Kim.Bye! Take care." Van stand up and shake hand with Kim.At last,they go back home.Kim is alone back.He feel so tired so he fell asleep on the sofa.

PIE POV

"Since when I have a neighbour here?"  I get out from my red mini cooper.I took a peek on my neighbour's house on the left side of my house.Then someone greet me from the other side of my house.

"Is that you,Pie?" ask the woman.She is a kind neighbour.I used to live here for two years ago then my father have to change his work place.

"Oh,Aunty Inn! You've shock me!" I said."What are you looking at,Pie? she ask me.

    "Is there a new neighbour beside my house?"

    "Yeah,a young handsome man just move there today's morning.What are you doing here,Pie?" Aunty Inn ask me.

"Oh,I got a new job near here.So,I move here without my parents.They give their permission for me." I smile.

"I wish you do the best.Bye,Pie." She smile then get in her house.

     "Now,where is the lorry that suppose to bring the furniture here?"  I look at my wrist watch.A few minutes later,the lorry come.

"Oh,here there are." I wave my hand so they can see me.They park infront of my house and bring down the furnitures.They put the furnitures in the living room and arrange the furnitures according to my plan.