Chapter 12 - So,That's Her Name

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

    "Huh,such a relieve..."  I close my office door and I sit on my chair.I feel relieve now.I feel like I want to die when Yam ask her name.What I will answer her? Actually,I don't know that silly-short-girl name as I always call her like that.Thanks God that she interrupt my conversation with Yam.

   "Tok,tok,tok..." someone knock my door."Come in." that person come into my room with a file in her hand.She put the file on my table then she stares at me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask her.It's Pie.

"You should thanks to me." I make a 'what' face to her."For what?" 

"I know that you don't know my name.It's a relieve right when I tell my name to her?" she said."How that she know?"

    I'm nod."Hmm...thanks." I look to her face."Sometimes she look cute.I love to see her innocent face."   Oh,no Kim.What are you thinking? Don't falling into her!

 

PIE POV

   "Why he look at me like that?"  It make me blush.Pie,stop it.Don't blush.He will aware that you are blushing!

"You're welcome.I'm gonna continue my work." I quickly get out from his office room and go to my desk.Oh,I can't stop blushing! I go to the toilet for a while.

KIM POV

     She get out from my room.I see she was blushing just now."She's cute with that red cheek."

It's make me want to know her more.I decide to get out from my room.I look at her desk but she is not there.I took the chance to find her profile file.That file contains the biodata of workers in this company.Finally,I found hers.I secretly takes the file into my room.I open her file.

"Pie Mindara Manaying.Birthdate:9 Jan 1988.Height:154 cm?" I read her profile."Her height is only 154 cm? That's why she look too short.But it's cute..."  

PIE POV

I just come back from the toilet then I see my desk is little bit mess.I feel something wrong.I ask Nam.

    "Nam,do you see someone sit at my place?" Nam shook her head."Hmm...It's weird."  I search my desk and found that my profile file is gone.I try to find it at other place but the answer is still no.Suddenly I remember that I left my note book at Kim's office.

I walk to Kim's office and knock his door.No answer.I just get in through the door and I don't see Kim inside here.I walk to his table and I'm about to take my note book but then I see my profile file on his table."Why is my here?"  I'm about to take the file then someone get into the room.

    "What are you doing here? Who give you permission to get into my room?" Kim make me startle.

    "I'm just want to take my note book.I want to ask you,why my file is here?" I ask him.

"Erm..err..I-I..I just--" I know Kim is stutter."You just what? Is that you that make my desk mess?" I ask him another killing question.He silence for a while.

    "What are you talking about?! Why I must mess your desk?" he shout.

    "So,why my file is here? It's suppose to be at my desk." I said.I glares at him who is silence infront of me.

"Nah...So what? Get out from my room.Now!" I look at him then get out from his room."It must be him.But,why?"  I cannot stop thinking about that even I'm at home.