Chapter 1 - My Crazy Dad

I Love You,Stupid!!

 The sun has rising in the beautiful morning.Kim wake up because of his alive noisy alarm;Air,her sister.He is dragged by his sister to the toilet until he is totally wake up because the cold water from the shower.

     "Airrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you do that to your brother?! Such a kiddo!" Kim screams and slam the toilet door.

     "It's you who don't know how to wake up early! Silly brother!" Air laugh out loud.

     "It's still early,Air!"

     "Yeah,early.So early,It's 11am,my silly brother! Air try to satire Kim.

     "Whatever!! 11am or what,it still early for me! Now,get out from my room!!! Kim screams while bathing.Air take her step to the dining room.Mr.Jittaleela greet her.

     "Morning,my girl! Take your breakfast." said Mr. Jittaleela while pass the toast bread to Air."Where is your brother,Air?" ask him.

     "Huh? Kim? I dragged him to the toilet just now." Air make a poker face.

     "This kid never change since he back from US." Mrs.Jittaleela take a sit beside her husband.

"Mom,isn't it weird having breakfast in11am?" ask Zee to his mom while take a sip of orange juice.Her mom nod."I forgot that our maid is back to her hometown.So,I wake up late in the morning.I take my time to prepare the breakfast.Hehe..."Mrs. Jittaleela giggle.

    Mr. Jittaleela shake his head.Then,Kim is went down the stairs.He greet everyone.

"Morning too,Kim" Mr. Jittaleela greet him back."Have a sit,my lovely son." He continue.

"My lovely son? You are weird today,dad.I know you want to tell me something,right? Just say it to me." said Kim then he take a sip of the coffee.

     Mr. Jittaleela shock then he laugh."How do you know that,my son?" he ask then he laugh again.

"Come on,dad.This is Kim.Just straight to the point,dad." Kim said and he eat some of the toast bread.

"I want you to be the new CEO of Jittaleela.Co." said his dad.Kim choke.Zee pat his back harshly.

"Hey,easy,Zee.Don't be to harsh." said Air to his youngest brother.

      "What? Are you crazy?" said Kim after he is okay.

      "Oh please,my son.I will give you anything you want.Just say it." Mr. Jittaleela make a serious face.

KIM POV

"Are my dad is crazy? He just ask me to be the CEO in our family company!" I look at my dad's serious face.Wo..wo..his face like say if-you-want-to-live-just-accept-it.He said that he would give me anything that I want.Wait...Did he say anything I want?

     "What you want,my son? Oh,house! You have said to me that you want to live alone,right? I will get it for you." Mr. Jittaleela persuade Kim more.

Yeah! House! He will get it for me.But,I need to accept it.Oh my God! What decision I need to do? Think,think,think,Kim!!!

    "Are you sure,dad?" I ask him for sure."Do you look my face like I'm lying to you?" my dad said.

"A little." I make my not-sure face."Oh,come on,Kim.Please...." I never look my dad like this.I take a glance to Air.She is busy eating.Huh,silly kiddo.I look at Zee.He is just look at me and drink his orange juice.Such a big eater! When I look at my mom,she nod at me and make her accept-it face.

    I nod then I have made a decision.My true decision.

"Okay.I accept your offer." I sigh.My dad smile then he said "That is my son.I will get the house for you like we promise.Deal!" I just drink my coffee.