Chapter 8

You're My Playground

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating. I sat up and my head was spinning. I also noticed some tears, and apparently, I've been having a nightmare again. I decided to get out of bed and splash my face with some water, to get the sweat and dried up tears away. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my face was pale and my nose was red. I sighed and went back to bed. I checked my phone and saw that I forgot to reply to Jenny's message. 

Jenny: Annaa! I missed you, how did your date go?
Anna: Jenn, I feel horrible :( I'm sick and I feel disgusting, but besides that, I had fun with Jackson! We laughed a lot and he's really nice 

Jenny: OMG really? How did you get sick? Are you okay? Have you taken any medicine yet?
Anna: Yeah yeah yeah, calm down! I think it's because of the cold.. It's been really really cold lately and I don't even wear a scarf or gloves.. I'm okay though I can survive!
Jenny: Okay, good. Tell auntie that I said "Take good care of Anna!" hahaha~ Can you videochat right now? 
Anna: Sure~ I will kkk. Right now? I think I can, but don't be too loud
Jenny: Okay, I'm calling so pick up!!

I waited for the screen that said 'accept or decline', and clicked on 'accept'. Jenny's bright smile appeared on my screen and I laughed, coughing afterwards. She looked at me horrified.

"Oh my god, Anna! You still alive? Answer me Anna Lee!" Jenny said and almost yelled. 

"Stop being so dramatic, idiot. My mom's gonna wake up if you don't stop yelling," I said and stuck my tongue out. 

"Okay, sorry sorry. How's life and tell me more about your date with Jackson," she said and winked. I gave her a disgusted look and shook my head. 

"It was fun. He picked me up, we went to a place near the cinema to eat and went to the cinema right after. The movie was good, but not that scary," I said. 

"That's it? No kissing? No romantic things?" 

"What the hell, no! Hahahah, we just went as friends," I said and laughed. 

"I was joking! How are the boys in real life?" She asked and grabbed her pillow beside her, hugging it. 

"They are really nice and caring. Oh, and some are also very, and I mean VERY clingy," I said and smiled at the thought of them texting me everyday and making sure I'm okay. I've started to really care for them and I've also started to really like hanging out with them. They're really funny and definitely make my day a lot better. I'm really grateful to have met these guys. 

"I'm freaking out, I don't understand how you're not an IGOT7," she said and squealed. I got quite startled at her squeal, which caused me to almost choke on my own spit (disgusting, I know). I coughed, but calmed down quickly.

"I'm just not.. Don't really see them as idols or celebrities, I sometimes even forget they can sing," I said, "BUT enough about me, how's your life? Anyone special in your life?" 

"Nahh, girl. Just a guy I've been talking to for a wh- OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!!" She screamed and started squealing again. 

"What?!"

"I'M GOING TO LONDON THIS SPRING BREAK OH MY ING GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" 

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT? DON'T LIE TO ME!" I yelled, forgetting about my mom being asleep in the room next to mine. I quickly put my hand over my mouth when I realized what I just did. 

"NOT JOKING AT ALL, HONEY! PLEASE ASK YOUR MOM IF YOU CAN GO TO LONDON, PLEASE I BEG YOU! I NEED TO SEE MY BESTEST FRIEND!"

"OF COURSE I'M GONNA ASK HER, NOT GONNA MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!" I said, but this time trying to be less loud. I was squealing and being spastic with Jenny, just at the thought of seeing each other. We've been friends for a while now and she's the closest friend I have, besides from Megan and Daniel. Just because we've never met, doesn't mean we can't be best friends. She literally knows everything about me and there's a 95% chance I'm gonna cry when I meet her. 

"Okay, my mom freaked out because I was yelling, so I'll have to talk less loud now.." She said and giggled.

"Same, I hope my mom didn't wake up from my screaming.. Tell me all the details tomorrow, okay? I'm starting to get dizzy and my throat is getting sore from all the screaming just now.." I said and took a breath. 

"Really? Sorry, oh my god. Get well soon, I love you and I hope we'll get to see each other soon!" Jenny said and waved.

"I love you too! I'm sure my mom will let me, just have to find someone that wants to go with me! I'll get well asap, speak to you tomorrow!~" I said and waved back. I gave her a big smile before ending the videocall. I smiled, put my phone underneath my pillow, plugged my earphones in and went back to sleep. It was 4 am when I finally fell asleep. 

****

"Honey, wake up. It's 10pm and I have to go to work," my mom said and slightly shook my body. My eyes fluttered open and I looked at her. 

"Hm, really? Already?"

"Yeah, I'm leaving, okay? I've made you some food and I put the medicine on the dinner table. Don't forget to take them, okay? I'll call you later," she said and kissed me on my forehead. She gave me a hug and waved, while walking away. I turned towards the other side and checked my phone for any messages. I had a lot of messages....

Bambam: Anna! Did you ditch on school? :( 
Anna: Nooo, I'm sick..
Bambam: OHMYGOD REALLY? I'M SO SORRY PLS GET BETTER SOON I MISS YOU 
╥╥
Anna: It's okay, Bambam! Don't worry, I'll be better soon!
Bambam: Of course you will, cause I'm gonna visit after school and make food for you so you can get better quickly!
Anna: Noo don't! Daniel is already coming over after school, so don't worry!
Bambam: Then I'm coming after 7pm, you can't decline!
Anna: Okay okay, but ask the others for permission or something first okay? Also, eat dinner before coming over!
Bambam: I will! Get better soon and see you later Annaaaa I miss you!

I smiled at his messages. He sometimes acts as if he's younger than me, but he's actually a year older than me.. I still really appreciate his worrying and caring side! The next message I read was from Jackson.

Jackson: Anna, why aren't you at school?
Anna: I'm sick... 
╥╥
Jackson: Really? Omg I'm gonna visit after school, okay? Get better soooonn
Anna: No no don't! Daniel's already coming over after school.. 
Jackson: Hmm.. I'll come after 6 then 

Anna: If you say so.. Have fun at school! 
Jackson: Thanksss I will! Get back to resting or go eat something now! 

I was getting a headache from the lighting of my screen, so I put my phone away. I stood up, brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I saw some congee in the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, put some congee in it and started eating. I took my medicine right after that and went straight to the couch, turning on the tv and getting my blanket and pillow from upstairs. I laid on the couch and watched some programs. I've always had this weird thing that I would fall asleep really easily when I lie down, so I fell asleep after a while. 

A was woken up by a knock on my door. I looked at the clock and it was 4:15pm, which meant Daniel was probably knocking on the door. I stood up and walked towards the door, with my blanket wrapped around me. I was sweating, but it was extremely cold.

"Anna, oh my god, you look horrible," Daniel said and his eyes almost bulged out. I chuckled and opened the door further for him to come in. He stepped in, still looking at me. He was holding a bag behind his back and I eyed it suspiciously.

"Yeah, thanks. I didn't know that," I joked and went back to the couch, where I was lying on earlier, "What's in that bag?"

"Oh nothing.." He said and placed the bag on the kitchencounter, where I couldn't see it because I was in the living room. I pouted and laid back down. He quickly walked towards the couch and sat down next to me. 

"Remember what I promised if you ever bought me food?" 

"Promise? No?" I said. I have a really bad memory, so how would I even remember that? I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night. Also, if you borrow money from me, I honestely won't even remember you borrowed it until you give it back or remind me of it. 

"Ahh, maybe you do have to go check up on your memory.." He said. I flicked his forehead.

"Ouch, you didn't have to do that. I was joking," he said and chuckled, "Still wanna know what I bought?" I nodded and waited for his answer. He just sat there staring at me. 

"Just tell me, pleaseee~" I whined. He gave in and ruffled my hair before going to the kitchen to get the bag I mentioned earlier. He was holding it behind his back so I still couldn't make out what it was. He sat down next to me and showed me the bag.

"I bought ice cream, bubble tea and chicken for you! I'm sure this will make you feel better and recover soon!" He said and handed me the bag. I started clapping and grinning. Just then, I remembered the promise he made. He repeated that promise several times over the past few years. I remember I bought him KFC when I went there with GOT7. 

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, I love you and you're the bestest friend I could wish for!" I screamedand hugged him really tight. He hugged me back and patted my back. After the screaming, I coughed and realized I shouldn't have done that. Daniel lightly patted my back and got me some water. 

", don't yell like that when you're sick," he said and shook his head. I shrugged and drank the glass of water. After drinking that, I took the chicken out of the bag and started eating. Daniel went to the kitchen to put the ice cream in the fridge. I almost ate half  the bucket, until I realized I had to ask Daniel to eat. 

"Uh, Daniel? Wanna eat?" 

"Finally! I thought you'd never ask," he said and started eating immediately. I felt slightly sad because I had less chicken for myself, but since he bought it and since he's the bestest friend ever, I had to give him some.

"Don't eat too fast, please," I mumbled and took a sip of the bubble tea. Enjoying the tapioca pearls and the sweet flavour of bubble tea. 

"I heard that. And don't worry, I won't," he said and smiled at me. I felt kinda bad for saying that, but a hungry girl's gotta do what a hungry girl's gotta do LOL 

We ate and watched tv for the next 15 minutes. I also finished my bubble tea, so I stood up to go to the fridge. I took the ice cream out and got two spoons for me and Daniel. When I came back with the ice cream, he slightly raised his eyebrow. He shook his head again and eventually ate the ice cream with me. I looked for a movie to watch and decided to watch 'White Girls'. A hilarious comedy and also one of our favorite movies.

Throughout the whole movie, we laughed our butts off. We laughed so much that tears were coming out. The movie ended and we stayed in the same position. I was hugging my knees and leaning against Daniel, he had his arm around my shoulder and we had my blanket covering us. I know, we look like a couple like this, but we're just really close and skinship became kinda normal for us. I'm not comfortable with skinship with other people besides Daniel, Meg and my mom, though.... 

"Do I really have to go?" he asked. It was almost 7pm and he had to leave because his mom told him to be back by then. She's still ill and it's not really getting any better, so she wants to spent as much time with Daniel as she can. 

"Yes, you do. Your mom is waiting for you. I'm coming back to school tomorrow so don't worry," I said and looked up at him. He looked back.

"Hmm, you're right.." He said and sighed. He pulled the blanket off of him and stood up, making his way towards the front door, where his shoes were.

"Thanks for being here today, I feel a lot better thanks to the chicken, the bubble tea and the ice cream!" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while. I pulled away when I realized we were standing there too long.

"Go home, your mom is waiting," I said and opened the door for him. 

"I don't want to leave," he whined and pouted. I shook my head at his inner child coming out and pushed him out of the house. 

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled after I did that and started walking backwards, almost tripping over some uneven tiles. I laughed at him and he started getting red.

"See you tomorrow Annaaa~!" He said and waved with a big smile on his face. 

"Byeee, I love you~" I said and waved back. He walked off with a big smile on his face. I closed the door and smiled. I don't know what I would do without him. 

I went back to the couch and grabbed my phone. I had one text message.

Bambam: Anna, GOT7 is coming over at 7! Pls don't try to escape, wait for us~

I looked at the clock and it was now precisely 6.47 pm, so that means they could be here any minute. I decided to waste some time and go on my twitter. I started squealing when I saw the BTS teaser photos and just then I saw they released Let Me know as a little teaser. I freaked out and listened to it. I was quiet throughout the whole song until it ended. I started screeching/squealing (and also coughing, because my throat hasn't been that great). Everything about it sounded amazing and I couldn't wait to hear the whole album. Just a few more days Anna..

Just when I recovered from my moment, the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door and was met with 7 smiling guys. 

"Hey guys, come in," I said and smiled. They all came in, took off their shoes and jackets and went straight to the couch. They left one space for me between Youngjae and Jinyoung. I crammed myself between them and grabbed my blanket to cover myself, because it was cold. The guys were joking around, while Jinyoung talked to me. 

"How are you feeling, Anna?" Jinyoung asked, looking worried.

"I'm okay, could've been better, but I'm better than I was yesterday night," I said and gave him a warm smile. He nodded and looked at Jackson, who was trying to make a joke, but it wasn't that funny so everyone ended up in silence while Jackson laughed his off. We looked at him strangely and he shrugged.

"What?" 

"You weren't funny.."

"Hyung, Anna is sick."

"You're giving me a headache."

Slowly, the rest of the members also complained to Jackson about his behaviour. I laughed and shook my head. They surely like making Jackson feel burdened or awkward. 

"Ah! Anna, we bought ice cream for you!" Yugyeom said and ran towards the hallway to get a bag. 

"We didn't know which flavours you liked so we picked mango, banana and raspberry," Youngjae said.

"Oh my god, those are my favorite," I said wide-eyed. They all looked at me, eyes almost bulging out. Everyone burst out laughing and we ended up eating all the ice cream together, since I wouldn't be able to eat it all on my own. We didn't do anything, just joking around, laughing a lot and eating more ice cream. 

"Have you guys had dinner?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Yeah, we ordered pizza back at home. Did you have dinner?" Jaebum asked. 

"Yeah, Daniel bought me chicken earlier," I said and smiled. They all nodded and started talking again. We were having a fun conversation about their training time, until Bambam jumped up and suggested a game, because it was starting to get boring. 

"How about playing truth or dare?" He said and clapped his hands together. Everyone groaned and sighed, because nothing good comes out of truth or dare. I don't really care, because I don't have anything to hide, so I just sat there and smiled.

"I'm okay with it," I said. All the boys looked up and groaned some more. They eventually agreed, because we didn't really have anything else to do. Bambam started off, since he was the one suggesting this game.

"Okay..." He said and moved his finger between all of us, "Jackson!" He yelled and pointed at Jackson. Jackson looked shocked.

"Truth or dare?" 

"Dare," he confidently said. Of course he didn't want to come off as a , so he chose dare. 

"Okay.. I dare you to kiss Mark on the cheek!" Bambam yelled, as if he came up with the best dare ever. He probably saw a lot of Markson shippers on instagram and twitter, so he recorded it, "Yess! The fans will love this!" He said and smiled cheekily. Jackson's eyes widened out of horror and he tried to grab Bambam's phone, but failed miserably. He sighed out of defeat.

"My reputation..." He said while groaning. 

 "What reputation?" Yugyeom joked and got hit my the older one. 

"Anna, Jackson just hit me," he whined and pouted. I shook my head and didn't say anything of it. Yugyeom came and sat next to me instead of next to Jackson. By now, we were sitting on the floor in a circle. 

"Are you doing it or not? You'll get another dare if you say no," Bambam said impatiently. Jackson sighed and decided to do it. 

"Mark, come here," Jackson said. Everyone bursted out laughing at his demanding tone. 

"Maybe Markson is real," Youngjae said and emphasized the word 'is'. Jackson glared at him and Youngjae said a quick 'sorry' and giggled. Jackson gave Mark a quick peck on the cheek.

"Oooohhh," all the boys said and started clapping and laughing. 

"And.. Cut!" Bambam yelled and stopped recording. He smiled smugly and posted the video on his instagram with the caption "Markson? Real or not? ㅋㅋㅋ". He was also sitting besides me and showed me his phone. 

 "YAH! KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL, DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!" Jackson yelled. He wanted to stand up and go to Bambam, but Jinyoung stopped him from doing so. 

"Leave the kid alone," Jinyoung said. He laughed when Jackson glared at him. 

"You guys are so unfair," Jackson said, crossing his arm and pouting. 

"Okay okay, Jackson it's your turn," Jaebum said. Jackson grinned evilly. He pointed at me after thinking for a while.

"Truth or dare, Anna?" He asked. I was hesitant at first, but decided to play it safe.

"Truth," I said. I don't have anything to hide, so might as well. If I chose dare, he'd probably give me a dare that has to do with kissing one of the guys or doing a y dance. So that's a no. 

Jackson seemed to be thinking really hard, but spoke up after a while, "Who do you like most out of the 7 of us?" I sighed at this question, they're all really nice and I'm comfortable with all of them, so I don't really know?

"Do I have to answer this?"

"Yes, definitely," Jackson said. I sighed some more. I really like all of them. 

"I hate this question, but okay. If I really had to choose, I'd probably go for Yugyeom. Only because I've spent the most time with him and because we share a lot of the same interests," I said. I felt bad for the others, but I'm sure they'd understand. 

"Ahh, I already expected that," Jinyoung said. All the others nodded. The only one that was a bit disappointed, was Jackson. He expected to be chosen..

"Really Anna? I like you too!" Yugyeom said and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. He can be such a child sometimes. He let go and now it was my turn. Meanwhile, Jacksom was glaring at Yugyeom, which I didn't notice. 

"Jaebum! Truth or dare?" I asked. I already knew what to ask him if he chose truth, and I also knew what to dare him if he chose dare. 

"I'll go with dare, because that's the manly option," he said and chuckled. 

"I dare you to touch your nose with your tongue. If you can't do that, you have to someone else's nose with your tongue," I smiled. All the other boys started clapping and laughing. Jaebum sighed and tried to touch his nose with his tongue, but failed miserably. He sighed again and looked at me.

"Whose nose do I touch?" He asked. 

"Jinyoung!" I giggled and saw Jinyoung's face turn into a disgusted and shocked one. He pouted.

"Sorry.." I said, but was still waiting for Jaebum to do his dare. Jaebum did it quickly and went back to his place. Jinyoung looked disgusted and kept on wiping his nose. Yugyeom and Bambam high-fived me and laughed. Now it was Jaebum's turn. We went on like this, some chose truth some chose dare. Nothing bad happened, no one's feelings got hurt and it was just an innocent game of truth or dare. 

"Anna! Truth or dare?" Youngjae asked. 

"Truth," I said. I don't have anything to hide, so I'm not really scared. They can ask me any question and I'll answer honestly. 

"Do you have a crush on any of us? Or do you like anyone?" He asked. He probably expected me to say something like 'yeah I like this person', but I didn't because I really don't like anyone.

"No, I like you guys in a friendly or maybe brotherly way, but I don't like anyone. I mean, I love spending time with you guys and I'm really thankful to have you guys as friends, but no," I said.

"You're really something, Anna. Most girls would jump at the opportunity to be friends with us and flirt with one of us, but you're like the total opposite. I'm really glad you're not like that and I'm sure every one of us enjoys spending time with you just as much as you enjoy spending time with us," Jaebum said and patted my head. 

"It also takes a while for me to have a crush on someone. But as of now, I'm not really looking for anyone. I'm just trying to focus on school and friends," I said, with a slight smiled on my face. If I suddenly do like someone, I'm not gonna force it or anything. Things happen as they happen and if it's not meant to be, it won't happen and if it is, it will. Simple as that. 

"Same goes for us, at least that's what I think. We're also trying to focus on GOT7, school and friends only," Jaebum said. We talked some more about their trainee life. They told me a lot of funny stories and how some of them would sleep in the practice room. We stopped talking when someone opened the front door. I looked at the clock and it was almost 10pm, which meant my mother would be coming home. I stood up and ran to the front door. My mom stood there, wide-eyed and surprised by the amount of shoes that were there.

"Mom!" I said and hugged her. 

"Hey, honey. What's with all those shoes?" She asked. 

"GOT7 are here. They promised to pay me a visit because I'm sick," I said. My mom's eyes went wide again.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? I've wanted to meet those boys," she said and took her jacket and shoes off. She put her bag on the dining table and went straight to the living room to greet the boys. I laughed at her, because she looked really happy.

"Hello! I'm Anna's mom, nice to meet you. Anna has told me a lot about you guys," she said and sat down on the couch. All the boys stood up and bowed when they saw her. 

"Introduce yourself," I said and nudged Jaebum on his side. He had a late reaction, but started introducing himself eventually.

"Hello, I'm Jaebum, I'm 18 and I'm the leader of GOT7, nice to meet you," Jaebum said and bowed again. By now, all the boys were lined up in front of my mom. I took a seat next to my mom and put my legs over her legs and hugged her. 

"Hello, I'm Park Jinyoung or Junior. I'm 17 years old and supposedly the mom of the group," he joked and bowed. 

"Hello Anna's mom! I'm Bambam, I'm 17 and I'm the cute one of the group," he cheerfully said and bowed. 

"Hello! I'm Yugyeom, I'm 17 years old and I'm Anna's dance partner! I'm also the youngest of the group," he said and bowed, with a big smiled on his face. The rest of the members also introducded themselves, while my mother sat there, amazed at how handsome they were and amazed at the fact that they were my friends. When everyone finished introducing themselves, my mom started speaking. 

"It's so nice meeting you all in real life! You guys seem very nice and I hope you're treating my Anna right. She's really sensitive and fragile, so please don't ever hurt her. If you do, I'll come hunt you down," she said and laughed. The boys looked at me, horrified, while I just sat there, looking at my mom weirdly.

"Eomma!" I whined and slightly shook her. 

"See this?  She probably never acts like this in front of you guys, am I right?" My mom said. 

"No, she doesn't. Oh my god, why don't you act like that in front of us?" Jackson joked. I glared at him.

"Shut up," I said. 

"Oh, by the way, since you all know Korean, if you want to know anything about Anna but don't want her to know what you asked, just speak in Korean. Her Korean isn't the best, so gossip all you want in Korean," she joked and went to the kitchen, probably looking for some snacks for them. When my mom walked away, the boys came to sit next to me. Jinyoung and Yugyeom sat next to me. I already knew what was coming so I pulled my blanket over my head and sat there. 

"Aw, Anna you're so cute when you're talking to your mom!" Yugyeom said.

"Annaaa, you can be cute to us too. And you still have to call us oppa~" Jinyoung said and pulled the blanket off of me. I hugged my knees and hid my face there. 

"What? Is Anna not calling you oppa? YAH ANNA LEE WHAT DID I TEACH YOU ABOUT USING HONORIFICS TO KOREAN PEOPLE" My mom nagged me. I sighed and ruffled my own hair out of frustration. 

"Yeah, we're all one or two years older than you," Bambam said in a whiny tone. 

"Okay okay okay, I'll try," I said and stood up. I went to the kitchen to 'help' my mom. She was cutting some fruit and took out 7 cans of coke. I moved to make some tea for my mom and I. After a while, we walked back with fruit, cookies and drinks. They all thanked us and began drinking plus eating. We spent the next hour or so talking about me, which I didn't like at all. Halfway through, I changed the topic to GOT7. They told my mom about the concert next month and also invited her to come.

"I'm sorry boys, but I have work that day.. But Anna is definitely going," she said and smiled. I nodded, because I already promised them to come. Just then, I remembered I had to ask my mom about going to London. I decided to do it then, because my mom was in a good mood and other people were here.

"Ahh! Mom! Do you remember Jenny? My friend from America?" I asked. I've told my mom a lot of things about Jenny, so I doubt she forgot.

"Yes! The one you wanted to meet so bad?" I nodded my head and started asking my question.

"Yes, she's going to London during spring break, so I wanted to know if I could go to meet her, pleaseeeee~" I said and gave her a puppy look. 

"Of course you can! But I'm not letting you go on your own.." She said, glancing at GOT7 a few times. 

"I know I know, just have to find someone that wants to go with me.." I said. I was planning on asking Megan or Daniel, but I totally forgot when Daniel came over earlier. I planned on asking them tomorrow. I kept on repeating it in my head, so I wouldn't forget, since my memore isn't that great... hehehe

"Why don't you ask them to accompany you?" She asked. I glanced back and forth between the boys and my mom. This didn't really go as planned... I'm not sure if they even want to go with me. I'll just ask Daniel or Megan tomorrow..

"We'd love to!" Yugyeom said. 

"Yeah, totally! It would be fun," Jinyoung said and smiled.

"It's been a while since we went somewhere during holiday, I'm in!" Youngjae said and put his hand up, getting weird looks from us.

"Yes, I'm in I'm in! I'd love to spent more time with GOT7 and Anna!" Bambam said and clapped his hands together and stamped his feet on the ground. 

"See? They can go with you," my mom said.

"I guess. I was actually planning on asking Megan or Daniel with me, but it'd be fun with you guys," I said and gave them a thumbs up.

"Are you sure? Sounds like you'd rather want to go with them.." Mom said and looked at me.

"No, I'm sure, It would be lots of fun! I actually don't think Daniel could go, because of his mother. And Megan probably isn't even allowed to go on a holiday on her own," I said. I really didn't mind them coming with me. It only means we could get closer and get to know each other better. Spring break isn't until next month, so we would have enough time for preparations. 

"It's decided then! We're going on vacation with Annaaaa!" Bambam and Yugyeom said. They both jumped up and did a little dance. I laughed at them and at the end, we all joined them. We were slowly getting tired and my mom reminded us of the time. It was almost 12.30am.. 

"Don't you have a curfew? It's really late and you still have school tomorrow.." My mom said. 

"No, we live with the seven of us," Mark said and smiled.

"Oh, really? Wow, that's a lot in one house," my mom said and laugehd. They all nodded and decided to go home. They said their goodbyes to my mom and promised to visit again soon. I walked them to the front door.

"Thanks for visiting today, I feel a lot better!" I said and smiled.

"It was also a lot of fun for us, we'll visit soon," Jaebum said and ruffled my hair. 

"Yeah, we're definitely visiting again! Your mom is so lovely!" Bambam said and grinned. He gave me a tight hug, and soon the others did the same. I was trapped in the middle of this grouphug..

"C-can't b-b-breath!" I tried to say and they all let go immediately. I sighed out of relief. 

"Sorry.. I'm giving you another hug to make it up!" Yugyeom said and hugged me. After he hugged me, Bambam hugged me and the others also hugged me, this time not in a grouphug but one after another. I hugged them back.

"Okay, leave now. It's late," I said and shooed them out of my house. They stood in front of my house and waved at me. 

"Good night Anna! Don't skip tomorrow!" Youngjae said.

"Rest well before going to school tomorrow," Mark said and smiled at me.

"I won't skip tomorrow and I'll rest well. You guys go to sleep early too, okay? Byeee~" I said and waited for them to be out of sight. They went around the corner, so I closed the door. I went to the kitchen, where my mother was doing the dishes. I went to the living room and collected all the cans of coke to throw them away.

"Go to sleep, honey. It's late," she said and pushed me up the stairs after finishing doing the dishes. We went to the bathroom together and brushed our teeth. 

"Do they live far from us?" She asked.

"No, they literally live a street behind ours," I said. My mom stopped brushing her teeth and faced me. 

"Really? That close? It must be faith then," she said and laughed. I was a little puzzled at her words, but ignored it and finished brushing my teeth. I washed my face with water and went back to my own room, but not before giving my mom a kiss on the cheek. 

"Good night mom!" I yelled from my room.

"Good night, sweetie! Don't play on your phone too long!" She yelled back. I heard the door of her bedroom close. I changed into pajamas and went straight to bed. I played on my phone for 10 minutes and went to sleep afterwards. I fell asleep really quickly and felt a lot better. I only felt a bit dizzy, but besides from that, I felt a lot better than I did last night. I thought about everything I did today and fell asleep with a smile on my face. I was really thankful for friends like Daniel, Megan and all the members of GOT7. 


A/N: 

Helloo! 

Sorry for the delay.. I was writing this chapter on my phone, but it somehow got deleted so I had to write everything again sobs
I'm so thankful for the 22 subscribers and over 400 views! Thanks for reading and subscribing, I love youuuu! <3
Hope you're enjoying it so far and I'll be updating soon! I promise I'll finish 10 chapters before this week ends!