Chapter 17

You're My Playground

"Sweetie, wake up. It's 2pm and we still have to make a cake and food for the boys." I jolted up and looked around, "Sheesh, you almost hit my head with your head." I looked beside me and saw mom. 

"Mom!!" I shouted and hugged her. She fell onto the bed and hugged me back. We lied there for a couple of minutes before going downstairs to start cooking.

"Did you have fun with the guys yesterday?" Mom asked, while we were walking down the stairs.

"Yeah.. I went out to take a walk yesterday and there was a man following me, so I called Jackson and they all came and helped me, so that's why they stayed over. They wanted to stay with me after what happened.. Sorry that I didn't tell you earlier.." I said and looked down. 

"Did that really happen? Why are you sorry sweetie, come here. I'm glad nothing bad happened and that the boys were there for you. Now I kinda have to make my food extra delicious, right?" Mom said and chuckled. I hugged her once again and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I was thankful that she wasn't mad that I went out that late. 

"Thanks mom," I said. 

"Aigoo, no need to thank me. That's the least I could do after they have helped you through so many things," she said and ruffled my hair, "Now let's start cooking before we have too little time left." I nodded and grabbed all the ingredients we would need for the cake. I didn't know what mom was planning on cooking, so I decided to make the cake and help mom when I wasn't busy making the cake. Mom agreed on this, because she didn't want me to ruin her extra delicious meal for the boys. 

"Thanks for having so much trust in me, mom," I said and chuckled. Mom smiled and continued cooking. We spent the rest 2,5 hours cooking the food and baking the cake. We also ate dinner together. Mom and I were both very satisfied with both the food and the cake. I'd probably have to give the food and cake to the manager in advance and tell him to place it somewhere backstage so I can pick it up and bring it to them after the concert. 

It was now 5pm, so I had only one hour left to take a shower, change, do my make up etc. but I think one hour is enough. I usually don't spend that much time on getting ready, but since this is something more 'special', I had to look presentable. I also didn't plan my outfit beforehand so that would also be a hassle. I'll probably just go with something simple. 

"Honey, go get ready, unless you want to be late," mom said and pushed me away. I ran upstairs and took a shower. After taking a shower, I had 45 minutes left to do my make up and look for an outfit. I put on my bathrobe and went to my room.

"What to wear.. what to wear.. AH! This skirt is cute, oh and this one will probably go cute with it," I mumbled in myself and threw the clothes on the bed. I also picked out a jacket, since it's still cold. I'll probably freeze in these clothes, but whatever. 

"Make up!" I said to myself, and quickly grabbed my make up. I put on a light eyeshadow, because I was planning on putting on a dark lipstick. I also put on eyeliner, with a wing (ofcourse). I never wear foundation or bb cream, and I'm really glad I don't. My skin is pretty good and even, so none of that needed. I picked up my clothes and tried to put them on as careful as possible (don't want to ruin the make up). I took a look in the mirror and I looked pretty okay, I think. I only needed to blowdry my hair, put on lipstick and put my shoes on. After blowdrying my hair, I called for mom. 

"MOM!" 

"YEAH HONEY?"

"CAN YOU COME UP FOR A BIT?" I sat on the bed and waited for her to come up. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, but is this okay to wear?" I asked. I wasn't the best in fashion, I usually wear very casual clothes, and mom probably knows more about fashion than me, which is kinda sad LOL 

"You look cute, but you are going to wear a jacket or a coat right?" Mom asked worriedly. It's pretty cold outside, but I hope it's not as cold at the venue. 

"Is this one okay?" I asked mom. I showed her the jacket I was planning on wearing and she gave me an approving nod. 

"Are you wearing those shoes?" She asked. I nodded and received a thumbs up from mom. I looked for some black ankle socks (so they wouldn't stick out of my shoes) and put on my shoes. I also put on a necklace and my jacket. I checked myself in the mirror again and gave myself an approving nod. I grabbed my bag and threw in some things I would need. I threw in my lipstick, my phone, my earphones, some money and chewing gum. After making sure I had everything with me, I ran downstairs. By the time I was done putting my lipstick on, it was 17:55pm, so GOT7's manager could be here any minute. I checked myself one last time in the mirror downstairs. This is the outfit I wore: 

"Anna! There's someone in front of the door!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. I quickly grabbed the food and the cake that mom and I made and gave mom a quick kiss, "See you later mom!" I yelled from the hall. I opened the door and was greeted by GOT7's manager. He smiled at me and gladly took some of the bags I was holding from me, even when I insisted on holding them myself.

"Are you excited?" The manager asked in Korean, when we were sitting in the car.

"Yeah, I've never seen them live before, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them. They've worked so hard for the past few weeks," I answered back in Korean. My Korean did improve a lot since I started hanging out with GOT7. Also, mom started talking to me in Korean more often, so I would learn it faster. 

"Oh, your Korean is actually pretty good!" The manager said. 

"Thank you, hanging out with GOT7 helped a lot," I chuckled, "Oh, can I give these bags to you? Could you maybe.. uh.. hide them somewhere backstage? I'm planning on bringing these to them after the concert." The manager nodded and took the bags from me, placing them in front. I took out my phone and looked at the messages I had received. I had a text from some of the GOT7 members, one from Daniel and one from Luke. 

Jackson: Anna!! Manager hyung is probably already there by now, right? I hope you're excited to see our stage, because I'm excited! Enjoy and see you later~
Anna:      Yess, I'm sitting in the car right now. Good luck on everything oppa, you guys can do it! I'm sure you're all going to do great!! I'll come by after the 
concert ends~

Yugyeom:  Heeeeey! Did you leave yet? Have you eaten anything? I'm in the waiting room and I can hear cheers from outside, omg!! Tell me when you're here. Hope you'll enjoy our concert and be careful not to be pushed by the fans, I looveee you! 
Anna:         Oppa! Yes, I had dinner with mom, did you eat anything? You need to be energized before you go on stage! Thanks, I'll be careful~ Be careful yourself, too, okay? I'm sure you're going to do great, so don't be too nervous, I love you too (◡‿◡ ♡)(and I'm visiting after the concert!)

Bambam:  Annaaaa! Have fun during our concert! Be careful of fans and don't get yourself hurt! We'll be waiting for you after the concert ends! 
Anna:        Bambam~ I should be the one saying all those things to you! Make sure to have lots of fun and don't think too much, I'm sure you're going to  do great, so don't worry about anything! Also, don't be nervous~ See you after the concert 
(^▽^)

Jinyoung:  Anna, all the other members couldn't text you back, because we're busy with rehearsals. Enjoy the concert, okay? 
Anna:        Oppa~ It's okay, tell them I'm coming to the waiting room after the concert ends! I'll make sure to enjoy it, and don't forget to enjoy it yourself! Fighting!~

I was slowly starting to get dizzy, so I put my phone away. 

"Manager-ssi, how long does it take to get to the venue?" I asked, trying to be as polite as possible, because I didn't know his name.

The manager chuckled and glanced at me in the mirror, "No need to be so polite, just call me oppa, I'm not that old. We have 40 minutes left." I nodded and took out my phone and earphones. I plugged my earphones in and decided to listen to GOT7 songs. I put both earphones in my ear and listened to it the whole carride. When we arrived, I could see hundreds (maybe thousands) of fans lining up outside. I was surprised at the amount of fans that were there. 

"Surprised?" The manager asked.

"Yeah.. wow.."

"There are a lot of fans that came from neighboring countries just to see them, we also didn't expect this many people," he said and looked around. He parked the car behind the venue and got out. I also got out and put my phone and earphones back into my bag.

"You don't have to stand in line," he suddenly said. I looked at him dubiously, "Really? Isn't that a little unfair, though? All those fans have probably been waiting for hours.." I said.

"It's because the boys wanted you to have a VIP ticket, so you don't have to stand in line. You can also go in via the back," he explained. I felt really bad for all those fans that probably have  been waiting for hours, while I just arrived and I can go in immediately. When I wanted to ask the managar about it again, he walked away. I followed him and we went in via the backdoor. We walked to the back of the stage to see the boys, but before we entered their waiting room, we went to another room and placed all the food there. Afterwards, we went to GOT7's waiting room. The manager knocked on the door, before entering.

"COME IN!!" I recognized that voice immediately. It was Jackson, being loud as usual. The manager opened the door and walked in first.

"Someone's here for you guys," he said and stepped aside for me. When the members saw me, they all came and ran up to me. 

"Annaa! You told me you were going to come by after the concert, why did you lie?" Yuygeom whined and pouted. 

I chuckled, "I'm also visiting after the concert, don't worry."

"Really? Yasss!" Bambam yelled and threw his hands up, but the stylist glared at him so he put his hands down immediately. I took a seat on the couch in the waiting room and took a pillow and placed it on my lap.

"Anna, you're gonna freeze in those clothes," Jinyoung said.

"Yah! Anna, why are you wearing that? It's cold as hell!" Yugyeom nagged. 

"Sorry.. I just wanted to look cute for once, okay," I joked and pouted. 

"You always look cute, so no need to worry about that. Wear this!" Jackson said and handed me a coat. I thanked him and put it over my denim jacket. It was indeed much warmer and cozier. I was really thankful that he gave his jacket to me. 

"Thanks oppa," I said and tried to ruffle his hair, but he dodged my hand and laughed. I stuck my tongue out and turned away. 

"Anna, it's time for you to get to your seat, other fans are almost going in," the manager said and waited for me by the door.

"Oh okay, I'll just say bye to everyone and I'll leave after that," I said. I got up and one by one said bye to the members. I also gave each of them a hug, trying not to ruin their make up/hair/clothes. 

"Thanks for stopping by Anna, enjoy our concert!!" Yugyeom said and hugged me again. He patted my head and let go. 

"Enjoy the concert~" The other members said in unison. 

"I definitely will! I also have a banner and a lightstick so I'll be cheering you on!" I said and waved. I exited the waiting room and was guided to my seat by the manager. 

"Thank you for picking me up and bringing me here, oppa. Tell the boys I can't wait to see them," I said with a big smile on my face. He nodded and left. Now I was at the venue on my own and some workers who were settling everything and making sure everything was working. After a few minutes of loneliness, the fans finally started to come in. I looked behind me and saw them entering in groups or on their own, mostly in groups though. 

After 30 minutes of fans coming in and taking their seats or going to their destined places (standing places), it was packed. There were a lot of fans.. I looked around and everyone was talking and holding their banners up. 

"Hello!" The girl next to me suddenly said. I turned my head towards her and greeted her back.

"Hello! Nice to meet you," I said and smiled. We shook hands and exchanged names. Apparently, her name was Olivia. She's the same age as me and lives in the area.

"How long have you been a fan?" She asked.

"Not super long.. A few months maybe?" I answered. She understandingly nodded and smiled.

"Me too. I wasn't really drawn in by their Girls Girls Girls debut, but ever since 'A' I started to really like them," she said. She seemed like a very nice and normal fan, not overpossessive or obsessed, which I was happy about. Possessive and obsessed fans really scare me..

"I don't know when I started liking them, it just kinda happened," I said, being as careful as possible with my words. 

"Ahh~ How did you get your VIP ticket? I had to go through so much to get this seat. Luckily, I did," she said and smiled at herself. 

"I was just really lucky I guess," I said and smiled. Just when she wanted to ask me another question, a man came on the stage and started introducing GOT7. He was now introducing the first stage, I think. 

"You guys must've heard of Girls Girls Girls, right?" He asked. All the fans started screaming and yelling 'YES' when the man asked that. I just joined in and laughed. 

"Aren't they handsome? Let's look at their first stage! Their debut song, Girls Girls Girls!" The man shouted and all the fans started cheering and yelling. I waved my lightstick while holding my banner and cheered with them. The members came on stage one by one and the music started. They started dancing and singing Girls Girls Girls and all the fans around me, and probably all the fans, started singing with them. This is one of the songs I don't know really well, I only know the chorus and some other parts, so I only sang them. I also joined everyone with the 'Girls Girls Girls' dance in which they swirl their two pointer fingers around each other as everyone else did. I had a lot of fun and cheered together with Olivia. She was really cute and bright. Their first song ended and they all introduced themselves. 

"Hello everyone! How are y'all doing?!" Jackson shouted, and received loud cheers from the fans. 

"Hello, I'm the wild&y of the group, Jackson Wang! Nice to meet you and enjoy the concert!!" 

"HEEEELLOO!!" Bambam shouted, "I'm the cute and charming Bambam!" He bowed and flashed us a cute smile while waving. 

"Hello everyone! I'm GOT7's cool and handsome leader!!" Jaebum yelled. Instead of cheering, I laughed at his confidence. 

"Hello, I'm GOT7's maknae Yugyeomie!" Yugyeom said and bowed. This made me smile, because I'm the only one that calls him Yugyeomie.

"Hello IGOT7's! I'm Youngjae! Thank you for coming today, I love you!!" He shouted and made a heart with both his arms. 

"Helloo~ I'm JYP jr. Jinyoung! Nice to meet you, I hope everyone's enjoying the concert!" 

"Hello everyone, I'm GOT7's oldest hyung Mark! Nice to meet you~" Mark said and flashed us a cute smile. He made a heart with his thumb and index finger. 

"Aren't they cute?" Olivia squealed and cheered. I laughed and nodded. They were so cute and natural. Because of the introduction, I'm even more excited for what else they prepared. I just hope they're also going to enjoy every single moment of the concert. 

"We're gonna sing Forever Young now. Sing along if you know the lyrics!" Jaebum said and made sure all the members had a mic. The music played and Mark started off with the beginning. I really really like this song and it's one of my favorites from GOT7, so I sang along with the whole song, just like all the other fans did. Close to the end of the song, I saw Yugyeom's eyes wandering across the audience. He eventually saw me and slightly smiled, so I smiled back, trying to not to be too obvious. When the song ended, Olivia suddenly nudged me in the side.

"Girl, your voice is ing beautiful, you sound like a goddess," she said, still focusing on the stage.

"What? No no, it doesnt, oh my god, but thanks," I said and smiled at her. Can't believe someone complimented my voice and said I sound like a goddess. I'm so confused right now. I always thought my voice was pretty deep for a girl's voice.. 

"No, you actually do. Go audition for something," she said and chuckled. I thought she was joking, but when I looked at her, she looked dead serious. 

"Uhm, thanks for the compliment, I guess, but I don't have confidence to do that," I said and looked back at the stage. GOT7 was now gone and they were probably changing for their next song. During this time, I spoke to Olivia.

"Really? You look like you actually are an idol, or maybe a model, I don't know. Do you dance? You definitely have a dancer's body," she said. She seemed so curious about everything, but I was thankful that there was someone that was interested in me, in a friendly way.

"Yeah, I actually do dance, and thanks! You don't look bad yourself," I said.

"Are you serious? I'm nothing near pretty as you, but thank you. We're being so cheesy to each other," she said and burst out in laughter. We stopped talking when GOT7 came back onto the stage and started talking. Everytime a member said something, even if it was just one word, the fans all cheered loudly. I was really proud of them that they accomplished so much. The country I live in isn't even that big, but this whole place was full with fans. Imagine the amount of fans they have in South-Korea or the rest of the world. 

Without me realizing, the next song started playing. Everyone sang along again, and danced along. The rest of the night passed rapidly and without me realizing, the concert was over. All the fans cheered loudly one last time and GOT7 said their goodbye's. 

"Aren't you leaving?" Olivia asked. I looked up and smiled at her.

"Yeah, but I have to text my mom first, or else I would have to wait outside for an hour," I said.

"Really? Oh.. Good luck then! You were great company during the concert and I hope we can see each other again," she said, almost leaving.

"Wait! Do you have Line?" I asked.

"You really want to hang out again? My username is oliviawang," she said. I took my phone out, went to the Line app and added her. 

"I just added you!" I said and smiled brightly. She also checked her phone and also befriended me. 

"See you another time then?" She said.

"Yeah, see you another time. Have a safe trip home and be careful not to be pushed by all the fans outside," I said and stood up, giving her a hug, "Keep yourself warm or else you're gonna catch a cold!"

"Thank you, Anna. Don't stay here too long, okay? I'll message you when I get home, and you should be the one keeping yourself warm, look at your clothes!" She said and pointed at my skirt. I chuckled and nodded. She walked away and waved at me, and I did the same. I looked around to check if everyone's gone. I went to the back of the stage and waited for the manager. He soon passed by and spotted me.

"Oh! Anna, planning on going in?" 

"Yeah, can I get the food and the cake from the other room?" I asked. He nodded and guided me to the other room to get the food. I picked up all the bags and made my way to GOT7's waiting room. Before going in, I kocked on the door and heard a loud "COME IN!" I opened the door and walked in. The eyes of all the members went wide when they saw all the food and other things I brought.

"OH MY GOD! Is that food?" Jackson asked. I nodded and placed it on the table in the middle of the room.

"FOOD?!" Bambam and Yugyeom yelled in unison. They immediately ran to the table and opened all the bags, unpacking everything and laying it out on the table. When they finished, everything, literally everything was on the table. I only had one cake still in my hand, but I was planning on giving that to them later. 

"Omo omo omo," Jinyoung said and joined the others. Slowly, all the members sat on the floor around the table and started eating with the chopsticks and spoons I also brought. 

"Thank you so much Anna!" Youngjae shouted with a mouth full. 

"You shouldn't have done this," Mark said and looked at me. 

"It's okay, mom and I made it and we really wanted to, so yeah," I said and joined them on the floor, placing the bag with the cake on the table. They stopped eating immidiately and stared at the bag, expecting it to open itself. I giggled at their silliness and opened the bag for them. I took the cake out and asked the manager for a lighter. When I lit it up, I started singing a random congratulations song. 

"Blow the candle out," I said, at the end of the song. They all made a wish before blowing the candles out. I took my phone out and snapped some pictures of them with their hands together. The pictures came out really cute. After I finished taking those pictures, they blew the candles out. I clapped on my own and smiled. I stood up and put the cake aside for a moment so they could continue eating. During that, I also took individual pictures of them while they were eating. At the end, I took a group picture and asked the manager to take one of all of us. 

"1, 2, 3!" The manager shouted and snapped a few pictures. We smiled normally on some pictures and pulled silly faces on others. When the manager handed me my phone back, I laughed at the silly pictures. 

"I wanna see I wanne see!" Yugyeom yelled and sat down next to me on the couch. I showed him the pictures one by one.

"Yah! Oppa! You're closing your eyes in almost all of them!" I said and frowned.

"He always closes his eyes in pictures," Mark said and sat down on the other side of me. I handed him the phone so he could check the photos out for himself and he passed my phone around. They all laughed at the silly pictures and demanded me to send the pictures to them.

"Okay okay, I will," I said and went to Line to send them. We did have a groupchat, but almost none of us talked in that chat. I also don't know why we made it. 

"Ahh! I got it!" 

"Me too! I'm gonna set it as my new wallpaper~" Youngjae said and smiled at his phone. I did the same and also set them as my wallpaper. I also took a few selcas with members and we had one on which we tried to get everyone in one picture, but it kinda failed. Some faces were only half on the picture, while others were fully on the picture. The photo was really cute so I set that one as wallpaper on my phone. 

"Hey.. why didn't you set our selca as your wallpaper," Jackson pouted.

"Yah, that was ages ago!"

"Then let's take a new one," he said and took my phone from me. We posed for the first picture and I did a peace sign. I didn't see what Jackson did, though. After taking the selcas, I took my phone back and looked at the pictures. After seeing them all, I smiled and put my phone away. 

"Hyung, Anna is also going with us, right?" Yugyeom asked the manager. 

"Yeah, I think so," he answered and looked at me. The other members also looked at me. 

"Yeah, of course," I said and smiled. They all nodded out of relief and collected all their stuff. 

"Kids, I'm waiting in the car," Jaebum said and followed the manager. I decided to stay behind and wait for the others. They weren't really hurrying up, even though Jaebum just left. They were doing everything very slowly as if they weren't in a rush at all. I didn't really mind, just scared that the manager or Jaebum would nag at them.

"Hurry up everyone," Jinyoung said and waited for everyone by the door. I exited first and waited for them in the hall. After everyone joined me in the hall, we left and went to the car via the backdoor. Luckily, no fans were there so they couldn't spot me with GOT7. Not sure if it would be a big deal or not if they did spot me with GOT7, but just in case.. 

"Dibs on the seat next to Anna!" Yugyeom and Bambam shouted. I shook my head and laughed. I don't know how they both were calling dibs on the seats next to me, because I sat near the window.. 

At the end, Yugyeom was in the car before Bambam, so he sat next to me. We enjoyed the ride back talking about the concert and how much they enjoyed it. I also told them how much I enjoyed the concert and that I was very proud of them. We spent the rest of the ride singing GOT7 songs and some other songs. When a BTS song cam on, I also sang along.

When I got home, I immediately went to bed because I was so tired. I had an amazing day and enjoyed every single bit of it!