Chapter 6

You're My Playground

And as I said before, we spent our Sunday sleeping, eating, talking and watching movies. Daniel told Megan about his mother, and she felt really bad for him. She's never been that close to Daniel's mother, because she doesn't really visit them. The most important thing we did was getting closer, if that's possible. I don't really know how, but even though we've spent each day of the past 4 years together, we're still able to get closer. I think it's just a matter of spending more time with each other and telling things about each other. 

Unfortunately for every student, it was Monday, which meant another 5 days of school. It also meant seeing some people we didn't like, at all.. 

As usual, I went to school with Daniel and Megan, and since they spent the whole weekend with me, we walked together from my house. It was still really cold, but we prefered walking more than taking the bus. Don't ask us why, we're just weird like that. 

I was walking with my left arm hooked with Megan and my right hand was holding Daniel's hand in his pocket. We stopped at a cafe to buy hot chocolate and coffee and proceeded to school with the drinks in our hands. It was still early, so we went to my locker first and then Megan's locker. Daniel didn't have a locker, because according to him, he didn't need one. He did put his jacket in Megan's locker and frequently put his books in my locker. Megan and I always try to tell him to buy a locker, but he just doesn't really care. 

"Annaa!" I heard someone call my name. I looked around me and saw Youngjae popping up in front of me, with Bambam and Yugyeom behind him. They smiled brightly at me and waved.

"Hey guys, what are you here so early for?" I asked. These guys seem like the types to come late to everything, so I was kinda surprised.  

"Jinyoung hyung said that it would be good to wake up early and go to school early, which I don't really see the point of," Bambam said and shrugged. Soon enough, the other GOT7 members came and joined the three younger ones. I had a little panic when I saw Jackson was also there. Daniel squeezed my hand, which, yes, he was still holding. He probably tried to say it was okay and that nothing would happen. I was always really against violence, unless you have to defend or protect yourself.

I could see Jackson glaring at Daniel and I started to feel uncomfortable. 

"Hey Anna," Mark said and waved. 

"Goodmorning Mark," I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and started talking to Jaebum and Jinyoung. 

"Ehh, we're going upstairs first, see you later!" I said and dragged Megan and Daniel with me.

"I'm going to the bathroom, Megan come with me," I said and dragged her along. She gave me a confusing look and leaned against the wall. 

"What's up with you, girl," she said in English and still stood in the same position. I washed my hands and checked my appearance before looking at her.

"Nothing, just felt uncomfortable with Jackson and Daniel that close to each other, that's all," I said and we went back to where Daniel was. He was talking to some of his friends, so Megan and I sat down on one of the benches, talking about nothing in particular.

"Wanna go to class?" Daniel asked. It checked the time and it was 8.15, which meant math class is gonna start in 15 minutes. I nodded and stood up, hugging Megan and giving her a peck on the cheek. Daniel and I walked to the 2nd floor and sat on the tables that were in front of our classroom. We were soon joined by other classmates and surprisingly, the teacher wasn't late this time. He arrived at 8.25 and unlocked the classroom for everyone to go in.

"I have to print some files for the head of the school, so I'll be back in 15 minutes. Go ahead and talk to your friends in the meantime," he said and headed off to the teachers room. I totally forgot I sat next to Jackson during Maths, so I sighed. I sat down and Daniel sat down next to me until Jackson would come. Jackson came in after 5 minutes and stood there. Daniel stood up and went back to his seat, but not before ruffling my hair. 

"Goodmorning," I said. I decided to leave aside what happened Friday night and act as if nothing happened.

"Morning," he said and took out his phone, probably texting one of the boys. I decided to try to talk to him, even though he was being quite distant.

"How was your weekend?" I asked. He looked up from his phone.

"Great," he said and looked back down immediately. I frowned at his behaviour, but thought 'maybe he's not a morning person'.

"Ehh, sorry that Daniel punched you. He was kinda drunk and yeah.." I said, hoping he would stop being so distant. He looked up again and put his phone away this time. 

"Ahh, you know what. It's okay, we were both drunk and I said some things I shouldn't have said. It happens," he said and gave me a slight smile. 

"Glad you're not mad," I said and smiled. 

"I wasn't mad at you. I was also having a bad morning so it's not your fault," he said and ruffled my hair. I laughed and put my hair back in place.

"Okay okay okay, enough," I said, when he ruffled my hair again. Luckily, whenever my hair get's messy, I only need to put my whole head down and do an exaggerated hair flip and it will be back in place again. 

We talked about our weekends, about what we did, about Friday night and that's kinda it. He also asked me to come over today, but I wasn't sure so I said "I'll text you." He nodded and took out his phone. 

"Yugyeom told me to not tease you," he said and laughed. I also laughed at Yugyeom's cuteness and he let me read his texts with him. He also received one from Youngjae, which said 'Don't hurt Anna, okay?! Don't treat her like one of your girls. If you do hurt her, Yugyeom, Bambam and I will hunt you down!' 

"Well, that one is nice.." I said a bursted out laughing. He texted Youngjae back first.

Jackson: I'll make sure to treat her well, okay? Do you need proof?
Youngjae: Yes please!!

"Selca?" Jackson asked and I hesitated. I don't like taking pictures, especially not when other people take one of me. I only like it when I take them.. I eventually agreed and posed for a picture. 

"Aw! You look so cute! Another one, please," he said and took another one. This time, we were both pouting.

"Aww, you also look cute here. I didn't know the wild and y Jackson could be cute?" I teased. He glared at me and took his phone away, sending the last one to Youngjae and also putting it as his wallpaper. 

Jackson: Tadaaa! Aren't we cute? 
Youngjae: Aw! Anna looks so cute!!
Jackson: YAH what about me?
Youngjae: You look disgusting..
Jackson: Ok bye Youngjae.

I laughed at Jackson's silliness and shook my head. I got startled when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, only finding Luke there. He had his usually sweet smile on.

"Hey Anna," Luke said and waved. I waved back and went back to looking at Jackson's phone. He was now texting Yugyeom. 

Jackson: Why are you not trusting your hyung? 
Yugyeom: Because you're Jackson....
Jackson: Thanks again, you're such a nice little brother. Go pay attention in class now you little-

"Jackson! Don't curse at him! He didn't do anything wrong," I said and took his phone away from him.

Jackson: YUGYEOMIE! It's your beloved hyung! You know that I love you, right? I'm so thankful to have you as my little dongsaeng 

"Sent!" I said and laughed.

"Yah, Anna Lee what did you do?" He said and took his phone back. 

"You sent this?! YAH!"

"But you love him right?" I said, still laughing. I heard that he got another text, and he opened it.

Yugyeom: Since when do you call me Yugyeomie? Only Anna calls me Yugyeomie.. And are you on drugs? What's wrong with you..
Jackson: It wasn't me! It was Anna! Anna wrote that! 
Yugyeom: Okay okay, I believe you hyung. I'm gonna pay attention in class like a good kid now~

Jackson glared at me again and put his phone away in his pocket. The teacher arrived and class began. It was boring as usual and we didn't do much, since the teacher was too distracted by something else. No one knew what it was, but we knew there was something wrong. We didn't really bother asking, though. It's really none of our business.. 

Classes were boring and I couldn't be more happy when it was lunch time. I ran out of the classroom and went to my locker immediately. I put my books in my locker, replaced them with other books and took out my lunchbox. I made a lunchbox for me, Megan and Daniel and went to look for them afterwards. They were standing at Megan's locker, apparently discussing something, but they stopped immediately when I arrived. I didn't really bother and went to the canteen with them. We sat at a table and I opened the lunchbox. It had some rice in it, some meat and kimchi. Although it wasn't that much, it was going to fulfill our hunger. 

"This is amazing! I was so hungry, oh my god," Megan said and continued eating and taking a sip of her coke. Daniel did the same and of course I also did the same. 

"Oh, Daniel. I talked to Jackson during Maths and he said he isn't really mad and that it was a stupid mistake because he was drunk," I said. He nodded and went on with eating. 

"Anna, you do know that it's almost your birthday right?" Megan said, after we talked about going out again. I almost forgot my own birthday, but I don't really like to make a big fuss about it. As long as I have my loved ones around me, I'm more than happy. 

"Yeah, I do. Not really planning on celebrating it, though.." I said. Megan nodded and pouted. I laughed at this, because she's not the type to pout at all. She never really uses aegyo or anything, so I was pretty surprised. 

During break, we also went outside. Being my childish self, I played with snow and pretty much got snow in my hair and sweater. Daniel and Megan shook their head at my behaviour and laughed. They teamed up and bombarded me with snowballs. 

"Yah, that's so unfair.." I said and pouted. I secretly picked up some snow and asked Daniel if he could help me with getting the snow and ice out of my hair. He gladly helped and was too busy with getting the ice out of my hair, that he didn't realize me and Megan were teaming up against him. She walked up behind him and smashed a snowball in his neck and I did the same right after. 

"YAH WHAT THE HELL?!" He said and stopped doing what he was doing and ruffled his own hair. 

"Sorry, we just had to," Megan said and stuck her tongue out. Daniel shook his head at us and went on with getting the ice out of my hair. Although we pretty much made snow run down his back, he still helped me. After getting all the snow out, we went for a walk, and of course making sure we didn't slip. 

Winter has always been one of my favorite seasons. Unless there's no snow of course. The whole point of winter is snow (imo) and it wouldn't be a great winter with only the cold. We didn't have snow last year, so I was really excited.

"Anna, you're not listening," Daniel said and pinched my cheek. 

"Oh sorry.. What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"What to get you for your birthday," Megan said.

"Oh, I don't want anything. I've said that many times before," I said and looked straight ahead, seeing a few guys playing with snow on the courtyard. They seemed to have lots of fun and I really wanted to join them, but I didn't even know them so what am I even thinking..

"Yeah, but we're still going to buy you something. Nothing you can do about it," Megan said, "Oh, and I already know what to get you," she said and smiled widely. I gave her a confused look and laughed at her. 

Spending lunch with my two best friends like this is the best. I felt really happy and loved, those are the things I live for; happiness and love. It doesn't really matter in what way: with a significant other, with friends, or with family. As long as I'm happy with them and as long as we love each other, everything is fine. 

"ANNAAA!" Someone yelled. I looked around, but couldn't see anyone else besides us. Daniel held my chin with his thumb and his index and turned my head towards the direction. Only then, I saw who it was. 

"Hey Yugyeomie!" I said and waved. He waved back and motioned for me to come over. I dragged Megan and Daniel with me, because I wanted to introduce them to GOT7. 

"Hey guys, this is Megan and this is Daniel, who you probably already know," I said and smiled. The GOT7 boys all introduced themselves cheerfully, except Jackson and Mark. Jackson seemed really uninterested. I don't know why Jackson introduced himself like that, but I know why Mark did. Mark is really introverted and only shows his true self when he gets close to them. 

"Nice to meet you all," Megan said and smiled. The bell rang and we all went to our classes. I had my class with Mark, and walked with him. 

"Your friends seem nice," he said.

"Yeah, they are. If Daniel acts weird towards you guys, ignore it. He can be like that sometimes, but you shouldn't really bother. He's really nice to me and Megan, though," I said and smiled.

"Hm, that's good," he said and we went in. Mark's seat was in front of mine, so we could continue talking until the teacher came. 

"Do you want to come to our house after school? You can work on the P.E. project with Yugyeom and the others get to see you again," he said while turning his chair so he was facing me. 

"Sounds like a good idea. Did you guys go by bus this morning? Since it's quite slippery.." I said. He nodded and wanted to say something, but the teacher came in and told everyone to face her and be quiet. Class went on like usual and it was soon time for P.E., which meant I had to see Bethany again.. I groaned while opening my locker to get my clothes. 

"Why are you groaning?" Someone asked. I got startled and hit my waist on my locker. I groaned and looked to my side to see who it was. 

"Hey Jackson," I said and went on with what I was doing before. I tried to pull my P.E. clothes out of my locker, but they were stuck behind my books.

"I'll help you," he said and slightly pushed me away to stand in front of my locker. He took out some books first and then took out my P.E. clothes easily. I thanked him and we walked to the locker rooms together, seperating when we walked past the guys' locker room. I went into the girls' locker room and changed in my clothes as fast as I could. Unfortunately, I was too slow. Bethany approached me, suprisingly without her friends.

"Where's your clique," I said while putting on my shoes. She glared at me and started talking.

"I heard you were getting pretty close to GOT7," she said. Not this again. Why is she so obsessed with these boys? If she likes them that much, why doesn't she just talk to them and try to be friends.

"Why don't you just approach one of them and try to be friends if you're that obsessed with them," I said and started walking towards the door. 

"Stop telling me what to do and just stay away from them," she said.

"And what if I back off? You don't even have the balls to approach them know, why think you would if I backed off? There's absolutely no logic in what you're saying," I said and sighed. I walked to one of the benches and sat down. I sighed when Bethany sat down beside me. 

"Oh my god, what the do you want? Leave me alone and go hang out with you clique," I said.

"Whatever, you'll regret what you just told me, so be prepared. See you soon," she said and walked off.

"What the? Should I feel threatened? Cause I don't feel like that at all," I mumbled in myself. I got startled when I realized someone else sat beside me. 

"What was that all about?" Jackson asked. I shrugged and decided to not tell him. It's not really any of his business, although he was indirectly involved in this. 

"Nothing. That girl over there is one of the popular girls here and she's just being her usual self: annoying, selfish and conceited," I said and waved at Yugyeom. He came over to us and gently grabbed my wrist, dragging me with him. I saw Daniel and Eli working on their routine together. I waved at him and he waved back with a smile.

"Let's continue where we left off last time," he said and plugged his phone in, looking for the right song. In the meantime, I warmed up. Yugyeom soon joined me. After warming up, he clicked on play and we started off our routine. We were genuinely having fun. After doing everything we had choreographed until now, we tried to freestyle to the rest. We both did some moves which the other was really impressed of. 

"Ahh, let's do that move again!" He said and copied what I did earlier. At the end of P.E. class, we were almost finished with our routine. Just some finishing touches and we're good. The teacher dismissed us and we all walked to our locker rooms.

"Anna wait!" Yugyeom yelled and I turned around. 

"What's up?" 

"Are you coming over after school?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, Mark also invited me, so yeah," I said and ruffled his hair. He pouted and walked towards the boys' locker room. I went in the girls' locker room and changed into my clothes. I could feel Bethany glaring at me, but couldn't really be bothered to do anything about it, so I proceeded with what I was doing and left the locker room immediately. I went to my locker, only to find all the boys there waiting for me. I smiled at them and did a little wave. 

"Anna! We were waiting for you!" Bambam said and smiled widely at me. I opened my locker, dumped some books in there, put on my jacket and went outside with the boys. I shivered when we stepped out of the school building, since I didn't bring a scarf or gloves. I was soon wrapped in a scarf. I turned to see who it was, and it was Daniel. I smiled at him.

"Thanks, but you're gonna catch a cold if you don't wear this," I said and handed it back to him.

"Nahh, you know I don't catch one that easily, don't worry," he said and stepped in front of me to hug me and pecked me on my cheek. He handed me one of his hotpacks that I kept in his pocket and walked away, waving at me. I waved back and felt thankful to have a friend like that.

"Wow, he must really care about you," Jinyoung said. I chuckled and nodded.

"He does, we wouldn't be best friends if he didn't," I said, pointing out the obvious. They all nodded and we went to the bus stop, since the guys were smart enough to not go on their motorcycles today. 

"Anna, doesn't he get jealous whenever you hang out with us?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Well, he occasionally does, but I think he's okay with it now, at least that's what I hope.." I said. 

"I hope he's okay with it.." Yugyeom said and patted my head. I smiled and sat down on the benches at the bus stop, because we had to wait for 15 minutes until the next bus came. Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae sat down with me. I was shivering and trembling from the cold. I held the hot pack, that Daniel gave me.

"Anna, are you okay?" Bambam asked worriedly. 

"Yeah, I just can't really stand the cold, but I do like it," I said, still trembling and shivering. I always get cold really fast, yet I like the cold more than I like the heat. I hate sweating, because when I sweat I get itchy and my skin gets really bad. 

"That's... weird. Want to borrow my gloves?" Bambam asked. I shook my head immediately.

"Noo, you keep them or else you're going to freeze to death. I have a hot pack," I said and declined his offer. It's really nice of them to take care of me, but I don't like it when they're the one suffering because they're trying to help me.

"But you're starting to become really pale," he said and pointed at my face. I knew my face felt stiff and my nose is probably red, but I still declined his offer. 

"Are you-"

"Here, have mine. I have another pair," Mark said, cutting Bambam off. Mark was holding a pair of gloves in one hand and another one in the other hand.

"Thanks," I said and tried to smile, even with my freezing stiff face. I accepted this because he had another pair and he wouldn't be freezing because of me. He smiled back at me and went back to talk to Jackson, Jinyoung and Jaebum. 

Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom and I were talking about going somewhere in the summer, when the bus arrived. We all got in and wanted to sit at the backseats but it was occupied by other guys. Bambam pouted and looked for another seat. He sat down and Yugyeom sat down next to him. I got startled when someone grabbed my wrist so I was sitting down. I looked beside me and saw Mark. I smiled at him and sat down normally. I said a small 'thanks' and the bus drove off when everyone finally sat down. I was starting to get tired and the ride home would take about 20 minutes, since the bus has to stop at different bus stops. I could feel myself drifting off and waking up. This went on for the next 2 minutes or so and I eventually fell asleep. My head fell on Mark's shoulder, but I wasn't aware of it since I fell asleep. Mark's eyes went wide and he looked down, shifting a bit, but my head was still on his shoulder. 

"Aw, Anna looks cute when she's asleep!" Bambam said. Mark glared at him.

"Be quiet, punk," Mark whispered, scolding Bambam and put his index in front of his lips. Bambam pouted and continued talking to Yugyeom. The 20 minutes pass by really fast if you're asleep and we soon arrived at our destined bus stop.

"Anna, we're here," Mark said while lightly shaking my shoulder. I slightly opened my eyes and saw a face, which quite startled me.

"Ahh!"

"It's me, Mark," he said and chuckled. I relaxed again when I saw it was him. 

"Coming?" He said and stood there, waiting for me to respond. I stood up, grabbed my bag and walked out the bus with him, thanking the bus driver on our way out. 

"You look cute when you sleep," Bambam said and Yugyeom nodded. I laughed and ruffled Bambam's hair.

"Thanks, I guess," I said and we walked to GOT7's house. It wasn't that far from the bus stop, which I was happy about. When we arrived, Jaebum walked up the stairs a head of us. Those stairs led to their front door. He unlocked and stood there, waiting for everyone to go in. I gave him a small smile when I walked in. I took off my shoes and jacket so the whole floor wouldn't be covered in snow. The boys did the same and went into the living room.

"Let's eat something before you guys practice," Jaebum said, walking into the kitchen. I followed him.

"Need some help?" I asked.

"Not really.. We're probably gonna order something," he said and laughed. I gave him a confused look.

"But why are you in the kitchen?" I asked.

"To look for food, but we apparently don't have any," he said and laughed again. I nodded.

"Want something to drink?" He asked.

"Yeah, water is fine. Do you have something for the others?" I asked. He nodded and bent down to get a sixpack of coke. He already drank water and I also drank water, so we didn't need anything else to drink. I took the sixpack from him and walked to the living room. leaving Jaebum in the kitchen. 

"Here, Jaebum told me to give them to you," I said and put the sixpack on the table in front of them. I thought it was kinda cold for coke that's just been in the fridge, but maybe the guys like coke? 

I sat down on the floor next to Mark and watched TV with them. They were watching some show I didn't know of, but decided to watch with them. They were all really into it so weren't really aware of their surroundings. Jaebum came and brought me some tea. 

"Oh thank you," I said and smiled at him, "is there any place for you to sit down? You can sit here," I said and offered him my seat on the floor. He shook his head.

"No, I can sit on Jackson," he said and gave me a smug smile. I tried to stay as silent as I could and giggled. Jaebum sat on Jackson and Jackson got so shocked that he started screaming. Jaebum and I bursted out laughing, while the others looked at us weirdly. We calmed down after a while and continued watching the series. I held my cup of tea and drank out of it. The episode was almost over when Yugyeom suddenly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Wanna go practice?" He asked, still focused on the TV. 

"Sure," I said and stood up, bringing my cup to the kitchen before going to the practice room with Yugyeom. I took my P.E. bag from the hallway and took the shoes out. I wore them and warmed up.

"I'm ready!" I said and smiled at Yugyeom. He nodded and played the song. We did the routine up till where we got it and stopped the music after that. 

"I came up with a few more moves," Yugyeom said and showed them to me. The moves were fast and very sharp. I picked up a few moves and repeated it. He then showed me every step up to the details and we practiced that. After practicing that, we did the routine with music.

"Let me look for this one song," I said and stood up. I walked towards Yugyeom's phone and looked for this particular song. When it came up, Yugyeom's eyes went wide. I laughed at him and he stood up from the floor he was sitting on.

"I heard Jinyoung made the whole choreography to this and it's really chill and fun," I said and started dancing it with Yugyeom. It really is a fun song to dance to and we had lots of fun dancing to this. We laughed a lot and played around a lot. We also did some BTS songs. I'm a fan of BTS and their choreography has always amazed me, so one day I started to learn them. I picked a few up by just watching every one of their performances a few times and I also had to look up some mirrored slow versions of their choreography. I spent a lot of time learning them, and I'm really glad I know each one of them, except N.O. 

"You like BTS?" Yugyeom asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I've been a fan since the beginning, they're different from other groups and I like their style and personalities," I said.

"I'm friends with their youngest one! Jungkook!" Yugyeom said and jumped up to get his phone. My eyes went wide and I questioned his actions. What is this guy up to? 

"Jungkook! It's been a while! How are you?" Yugyeom asked through the videochat. My eyes almost bulged out and I went for the door, but just before I reached it, Yugyeom grabbed my wrist and kinda forced me to look at the screen. I got really nervous and started blinking profusely (a habit which I had since I was young whenever I got nervous). 

"This girl here really likes you! Wanna talk to her? She's really nice and she's a fan of BTS," Yugyeom said and faced the camera in my direction. I didn't talk and just sat on the floor with Yugyeom, looking into the camera. 

"Anna, come on!" Yugyeom teased and lightly shook my shoulders.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jungkook asked. I gasped and responded immediately.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"Ahh, finally!" Yugyeom and Jungkook said at the same time. They both laughed. 

"She's a really good friend of ours and I'd like to introduce you to her since she's a fan, but she's really nervous," Yugyeom said and laughed at me. I pouted and flicked his forehead. 

"Hi Anna! I'm Jungkook from BTS," Jungkook said. 

"Hello Jungkook, I'm Anna. Nice to meet you.." I said, my voice evidently shaking.. Yugyeom noticed this and giggled.

"Anna, he's just like GOT7, we're normal people. You don't have to be afraid," he said. 

"I know that.." I softly said, almost whispering. 

"How's it to be friends withh GOT7? Are they annoying as always?" Jungkook said. I slightly laughed and nodded my head, causing Yugyeom to glare at me.

"They were annoying when we just got friends, but they're really caring and fun to hang around," I said and nodded. Yugyeom cheered up and hugged me.

"Ahh! I knew you didn't find us annoying!" Yugyeom said and Jungkook and I laughed. Yugyeom wanted to show our choreography to Jungkook and Jungkook said yes almost immediately. He placed his phone on the floor, making sure the camera had our whole body on screen. I played to song and ran to my spot. We started off dancing and it went great! We were very in sync and made no mistakes. The only thing we had to work on, was the way we switched places. That had to be perfect, but a little practice would always do. 

"Wow! You guys are amazing! I already knew Yugyeom was good, but Anna is just as good. I can't believe you haven't auditioned for anything yet," Jungkook said, still cheering and clapping. This put a big smile on our faces. Especially on mine, since I just got complimented by my idol, who I admire for their dancing skills. 

"She has stage fright, but GOT7 is gonna help her with that," Yugyeom said and patted my head. I smiled at him and looked back at the videochat. 

"I have to go though.. We're recording and practicing for our new album, look forward to it Anna!" He said and waved.

"Really? I will and good luck with everything, thanks for your kind words earlier, it means a lot to me!" I beamed and waved back at him with a big smile on my face.

"Speak to you later Jungkook! Good luck with everything and I miss you!!" Yugyeom said and waved while smiling. Jungkook hung up and I had a little moment. I giggled and looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was blushing, and indeed I was.

"Aw Anna, I've never seen you like this before!" Yugyeom said and teased me. I faced my back towards him. He laughed at me and shook his head. Just at that moment, I remembered I haven't spoken Jenny ever since our last video call.. It was a little early in the US though.. Just when I wanted to message her, Jaebum came in and told us to come out for dinner. They ordered pizza and chicken and it arrived just a few seconds ago.

"We're coming!" Yugyeom yelled. He helped me up from the floor. He got his phone and I took off my shoes and put them back in my P.E. bag. I'm happy we got this far with the choreography. We did the whole song and only had to come up with a ending pose and practice our place swaps. I smiled satisfyingly.

"Thanks for letting me talk to Jungkook, Yugyeomie. It really made my day," I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and smiled.

"Why don't you call us oppa?" 

"Oh yeah, that.. I totally forgot, because I'm not used to calling people oppa. I'll try to get used to it," I said and gave him a thumbs up. 

"Hmm, it's okay. But don't forget it!" He said. I nodded and smiled. When we arrived in the living room, everyone was gathered, sitting in a circle around the food. It looked really funny, because no one was touching the food and just looking at it like hungry animals.

"Why didn't you just start off without us?" Yugyeom asked. They all shrugged and started digging in. I sat down next to Yugyeom and Jackson and also started eating. 

"How did practice go?" Jinyoung asked, looking up from his pizza.

"We finished it!" Yugyeom beamed, while eating pizza. Wonder why the others weren't practicing as hard as Yugyeom and I were? Well.. They don't really care, that's all. According to them, they only needed a week and we only had a week left and they were still no where. I'm sure they're going to finish in time, but their carelessness is quite bothering according to Yugyeom. Yugyeom takes dancing very serious, just as I do, so he nags them quite a lot about it, but they don't really listen to the maknae. 

I was happily finishing my slice of pizza, when Jackson shoved a piece of chicken in front of my face, "Eat," he said and looked at me. I took the chicken wing and started eating it, still happy as ever. 

"Why are you so happy Anna?" Youngjae asked and looked at me weirdly.

"Just because we finished the routine and because of food!" I beamed and continued devouring my chicken wing. They laughed at my silliness and also went on with eating. We finished everything in less than 30 minutes, quite surprised at ourselves, but we just laughed it off. 

"Oh, Anna. I totally forgot to mention, but GOT7 has a little concert with their fans next month. Wanna come?" Jaebum asked. 

"Please come Anna! Please please please please?" Bambam asked and acted cute. I laughed and nodded.

"But wouldn't I be a bother?" I asked. I mean, if I stayed backstage they would have to worry about me the whole time, right? 

"No, not at all! You can watch from the audience, we'll get you a seat in the front and you're also getting a backstage pass!" Bambam grinned and clapped his hands together. 

"Will it be okay if I bring Megan or Daniel with me?" I asked. I didn't really want to be alone, because being at a concert on your own isn't really fun..

"Of course you can!" Bambam said. Why is this kid (I know, he's older than me) so excited and happy? 

I nodded and decided to ask Megan and Daniel about this when I got home. I took a note in my head to not forget, since I easily forgot things..

It was almost 7 pm now, so I decided to go home. Daniel and Megan aren't coming over today, so I'll probably be home alone, but that's okay with me. 

"Sorry, but I think I'm going home now.. Thanks for the meal, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said and bowed. Jackson and Yugyeom stood up to walk me to the door. I put my shoes and jacket on and opened the front door. Yugyeom handed me my bag and I thanked him.

"Text us when you get home," Jackson said and hugged me. I hugged him back and hugged Yugyeom afterwards. 

"I had fun today, Anna. See you tomorrow!" Yugyeom yelled, while I was walking down the stairs. They stood there until I was out of sight and closed the door. It was slowly getting dark and I walked home. When I opened the door, I could smell food. 

"Hello?" I asked, out of curiosity. Is it my mom? Is she finally home?

"Honey!!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen, I hugged her and showered her with kisses. I really missed her and I was starting to get worried. 

"I missed you mommy," I said, while still hugging her. She hugged me back really tight and slightly ruffled my hair. 

"I know, I missed you too, but I'm home now and I won't be going anywhere for a while," she said. We finally let go of each other and I looked at what she was cooking.

"I cooked your favorite dish, have you eaten yet?" 

"Yes, but there's always more space in my tummy for this!" I said and smiled. I told my mom that I was going upstairs to change into some comfortable clothes and that I would help her afterwards. I ran upstairs and changed into sweatpants and a sweater really fast and ran back downstairs. I helped her putting the plates on the table. There wasn't really anything else I could do so I sat down. My mom joined a few seconds later and sat across from me. We started eating and making small talks. She didn't tell me where she went the past few days, but I was just glad she was finally home, so I didn't really care.

We sat on the couch after dinner and watched Masterchef, which was my mom's favorite programme. It finished after 1,5 hours and we went upstairs afterwards. My mom told me to sleep on her bed with her, so I agreed. I told her about what has been going on in my life lately, about GOT7, about Daniel's mother and some more things. My mom was quite shocked when she heard about Daniel's mother, because they've always been very close. My mom planned on visiting them at the end of the week with me.

"Good night sweety, I love you," my mom said and my head. 

"Good night mom, I love you too," I said and fell asleep almost immediately. It was probably because I was so full from the dinner at GOT7's place and the dinner at home. I also danced a lot today, so of course I was tired. My mom also seemed to fall asleep pretty quickly.