Chapter 12

You're My Playground

Today was Tuesday and school started at 11.30 for me. Because I started so late, I went to bed late (around 5am). I woke up because someone was knocking on my door really loudly. I groaned and got out of bed with my blanket around me. I went downstairs and opened the door with half-closed eyes.

"Hello?" I said, still in the daze.

"Sleepyhead, it's 10.45, so you have 30 minutes to get ready," someone said. When the person said that, I didn't realize what he said, so I still stood there calmly.

"Anna! Hurry~ We're taking you to school with us," someone else said. Wait... There are more people? I opened my eyes and saw seven guys in front of me. I looked at them questionly.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here so early?" I said, wrapping the blanket around me more, because the door made it really cold.

"We're here to pick you up, but you're not ready yet so hurry up! You have 30 minutes," Jinyoung said and pushed me inside. They all followed behind Jinyoung and sat on the couch. I walked up the stairs, but stopped halfway. I ran back downstairs.

"You guys can get something to eat and drink. It's all in the fridge or in the cabinets," I said and walked back to the stairs, heading up the stairs to take a quick shower. I washed my hair, my body and got out quickly. I was standing in a bathrobe looking for clothes until someone suddenly came into my room.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY I'LL LEAVE!" Bambam yelled and went back downstairs. I saw him rushing down the stairs, which made me burst out of laughter. I grabbed a dress that's a little bit oversized, a pair of thick leggings and a cozy jacket. I quickly did my eyeliner and went downstairs and saw the guys watching TV and eating some cookies. Jaebum was collecting the cups and brought them to the kitchen. 

"Anna, you ready?" Mark asked. I nodded and put my shoes on. The boys did the same and also put their jackets on. I was looking for my oversized coat that was really warm, but couldn't find it. I ran back upstairs and saw it in my mom's room. Apparently, she has been cleaning it and just finished this morning (she wrote that on a note). I put it on and went downstairs again. I grabbed an apple and went outside with the others. I quickly grabbed my scarf and put it around my neck. Just before I closed the door, I remembered I forgot my bag and phone on the dining table. I ran back in and grabbed my bag and phone, then ran back outside.

"You forgot your bag? To school?" Jackson teased. I glared at him and walked next to Bambam.

"Hey Bambam!" I beamed and ruffled his hair. He blushed. This must have to do with his walk-in earlier, "Bambam, it's okay that you walked in, I was wearing a bathrobe so it's okay," I said and smiled. His nervous face turned into a smile.

"Really?! Really really really? You're okay with it? Thank you!" He grinned and hugged me. I laughed and shook my head. 

"There's nothing to thank me for, but you're welcome," I said. Bambam hooked his arm with mine and we proceeded to walk. We got to the bus stop and just when we got there, the bus arrived. We got in quickly and sat at the back of the bus. I took my phone out of my jacket and checked for any messages. 

Megan: Annaa! I'm not coming to school today because I have to prepare things for France.. Sorry!! ╥﹏╥

Daniel: Annaaa~ I'm sick ╥╥ I'm sorry for not being able to go to school with you, I'll make it up to you, okay? Love you loads! 

"Hmm, that .." I mumbled. Mark, who was sitting beside me, looked at me weirdly. 

"What's up?" 

"Nothing.. Just Megan and Daniel both being absent today," I said and sighed. 

"Aw, GOT7 will spend today with you then. If you're fine with it.." Mark said. 

"Of course I'm fine with it! I'm okay, just , but I'm sure I'll have fun with you guys," I said and smiled at him. He gave me a heartwarming smile and patted my head. I looked out of the window, staring at nature. Everything seemed dead, since it was winter. 

After a good 10 minutes, we finally arrived at the bus stop near school. We stepped out and a breeze of wind hit us. It was now 11.20am. This morning, I got ready and did everything in just 20 minutes, so that's why we're this 'early'. We still decided to go to school immediately, though. We said our bye's and each went to our locker and met up with the people we had classes with. I had class with Jinyoung, Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae. 

"Let's go the the classroom, I'm sure the teacher's already there," Jinyoung said and walked ahead of us. We soon caught up with him and walked next to each other to our designated classroom. 

"Anna.." Youngjae said. I turned my head to him.

"Yeah?" 

"Did you know that Megan and Daniel actually texted Jaebum hyung to pick you up. They told us to stay with you for the day," he said. 

"Really?" I said, wide-eyed. I can't believe they actually did that.. I know they care about me, but they know I can live on my own and don't really need anyone to keep me company. I'm still really grateful and thankful that they did that for me.

"Yeah, Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung told me not to tell you, though.." He whispered. He chuckled and I giggled. Such a sneaky guy. 

"It's okay, I won't tell them you told me," I said. I stuck my pinky out to pinky promise. He did the same and we hooked our pinks together and connected our thumbs. We both smiled and proceeded walking, acting as if nothing happened. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Jackson asked. 

"Nothing." I said sternly. He gave me one last look and nodded. We arrived in front of the classroom, and as Jinyoung said, the teacher was already there. We walked in and went to our seats. My seat was next to Yugyeom. 

"So, how was your day yesterday?" Yugyeom asked. He leaned his head on his arm, facing me. 

"It was good! Megan, Daniel and I went to the swimming pool and had a lot of fun. I did lose my wallet, though. But I settled everything, so it's gonna be okay. We also went to dinner and had a lot of fun talking," I said, "What did you do with the boys?" 

"Oh my god, sounds like so much fun! I haven't gone swimming for ages.." Yugyeom said and pouted, "But the boys and I spent the whole day sleeping and eating. We all stayed in our room until dinner and went back to our room after dinner," he said.

"Why? You guys can be so lazy sometimes," I said and chuckled.

"Yeah.. We sometimes have those day... But overall, we had fun with our laptops," he laughed and was now leaning his whole head on the table. I did the same, until I felt my phone buzz. I took it out of my jacket and saw a text message of Jihoo. Wow, we haven't really talked since our encounter at the arcade. 

Jihoo: Anna! It's me, Jihoo! Just in case you deleted my number LOL how is life going?
Anna: Jihooo! Of course I didn't delete your number! Everything's going great, actually. What about you? Planning on meeting up with Kevin soon?

I sent him the text and received one back almost immediately.

Jihoo: That's a relief! Same goes to me. School has been going pretty good and yeah, I'm planning on meeting up with him this weekend actually! Wanna 
            hang out with us too?
Anna: That's great! If it's okay with Kevin? I haven't spoken him since our encounter at the ice cream shop... 
Jihoo: Ahh, that typical Kevin. He never texts people until they text him. He even does that to me! Can you believe it?
Anna: Ahahahahaha, he does? I can believe that.. Maybe he's just not really into you
Jihoo: Yahh! Are you trying to tell me I'm gay? Are you sure Anna Lee? Wanne fight?
Anna: What am I trying to say? Maybe I do wanna fight? kkkkk
Jihoo: Whatever Annaa~ 
Anna: /sticks tongue out/ Class is starting! Byeeee! See you this weekend, text me the place, time and stuff, when you know~
Jihoo: Have fun in class LOL and I will! Don't worry. Bye Anna!~

I put my phone in my jacket again and saw that the class was almost full, Yugyeom was sleeping beside me, with his head on the table, which looked really uncomfortable. I lightly tapped his shoulder. 

"Yugyeomieeee~ Class is starting, please wake up," I said and blew air on his face. He slightly flinched and groaned, "Wake up Yugyeomie~" 

"Get away from me..." He mumbled and turned his head away. Nothing was helping so I tugged on his hair. 

"Ice cream, pizza, bubble tea," I said near his ear. He woke up immediately and looked around. I burst out laughing and shook my head. He can be so clueless.

"Where?!" He shouted. 

"Ssshh, everyone is looking at you," I said and tried to hold my laugh in. He hid his face out of embarassement and pouted. 

"Did they stop?" 

"Yeah, you can look up now," I said. He looked up and breathed out, as if he was holding his breath this whole time. 

"Were you the one saying ice cream, pizza, bubble tea to me? You're so mean Anna!" He whined and pinched my cheek. Class started and everyone was quiet. We listened to the teacher's rant about having to do the homework everytime we have any, to keep up. No one was really listening, rather drifting off in their own thoughts. After his rant ended, we only had like 5 minutes left.

"Oh, wow.. Didn't expect class to fly by that fast.." He mumbled in himself and sighed.

"Okay, I'll give you this as homework and I expect everyone to work on it. We're gonna talk about it next lesson. You can leave early now," he said and sat down. Everyone rushed out of the classroom. Next class was with all the GOT7 boys. 

"Anna! I missed you," Bambam said and ran up to me, giving me a hug. 

"We saw each other an hour ago...." I said and chuckled. He shrugged and also gave Jackson a hug. 

"Thanks for acknowledging your best friend's existence as well," Yugyeom said. Bambam ran up to him immediately and wrapped him into a tight hug. Yugyeom smiled satisfyingly and hugged him back. 

"You two are too cute," I said and smiled. Meanwhile, Youngjae was bothering Jaebum, Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson about something. They looked really irritated, as well did Youngjae. 

"Come in," the teacher said, standing by the door. We all went in and sat behind each other. I sat next to Mark, Jackson and Bambam in front of us, Yugyeom and Youngjae in front of them and Jaebum and Jinyoung in front of them, at the front. 

"How was first class with Yugyeom?" Mark asked.

"It was okay. He fell asleep at the beginning, but woke up after I woke him up and we got another rant from the teacher," I said. 

"Sounds like so much... fun..." He said and chuckled. 

"Yeah, it was great," I said and laughed. He also laughed and got his books out of his bag. 

"Coming over after school?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I said smiled. 

"Okay, children! Listen up! We have a new student and I'd like to introduce you to Riley. She's from another school nearby but transferred to this one. I expect you to be nice to her. Riley, do you want to introduce yourself?" The teacher said and looked at Riley. She nodded and started introducing herself.

"Hi, I'm Riley, I'm 17 years old and I hope we can all be friends!" She said and gave a big smile. 

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves to Riley? Just tell her your name, age and interests. We'll start with Jaebum and Jinyoung," the teacher said and waited for one of them to speak up. They started introducing themselves and so did Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jackson, Bambam and Mark. It was now my turn.

"Hi, I'm Anna, I'm 16 years old. I like dancing, watching movies and hanging out with friends," I said and smiled at her. I expected her to smile back at me, just like she did with GOT7, but instead she gave me a dirty look while everyone was looking at me. I didn't really think much of it, so I shrugged it off. Everyone took their turns until we got to the last person. When te last person finished introducing himself, it was almost the end of class. Another class of doing nothing. The bell rang and everyone took off. Mark stood by my table, waiting for me to finish packing my stuff. I stood up when finishing and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"2 free hours now, right?" Mark asked. I nodded and walked out of the classroom with him. The other's were walking behind us. Just then, Riley stood in front of.

"Uhm, hi. Sorry, could you guys maybe show me around? Other students took off a bit too quickly and you guys are the only ones here.." She said. Jackson stepped in front of us.

"Sure~ Do you also have 2 free hours right now?" He asked.

"Uhm, yeah," she said while looking at her schedule for today. 

"Great, come with us then!" Bambam said and walked with Jackson next to Riley. We all went to our lockers first and Riley offered to go with me. I opened my locker, put my books in there and also dumped my bag in there but took out a bag with cookies and a bottle of water. I wanted to close my locker but Riley stopped me.

"Listen up, I know I'm new and you don't know who I am, but I saw you flirting with those boys and I'm telling you to back away," she said.

"What? But I don't even know you and you don't know any of them nor do you know me..." I said. 

"I don't care, but I know those boys and I'm warning you. Let's start with you not spending your free hours with them, okay?" She said and walked away. I was a bit confused at first, but soon realized what she said. She was threatening me.. I sighed and decided to back off for a bit. I walked up to the boys, but just when I wanted to approach them, I heard Riley say my name.

"Yeah, she just told me. She's having some girl problems so she's going home for a bit and told you guys to hang out with me," Riley said. I never told her that, though... There's something wrong here.........

Since she told them that, I decided to not text them nor tell them the truth. I backed off for a bit, just to see what she was planning. I saw Riley and GOT7 walking outside, so walked back to my locker to get my coat. I went to the rooftop and sat on a bench near the edge. I could see them leaving on their motorcycles and Jackson with Riley on a motorcycle. I sighed and started eating my cookies. 

"What you looking at?" I heard someone ask. I turned my head and saw Luke walking towards me. 

"Oh hey! Nothing really.." I said and patted the seat beside me. I was sitting cross-legged but there was still enough space for him. 

"Hey. I saw your friends leaving with the new girl," he said. 

"Yeah, they did." I said.

"I can hear you're disappointed, or rather confused actually.." He said and looked at me. 

"Hmm, maybe. It's possible," I said, not wanting to go deeper into the subject. 

"Tell me. I won't tell anyone," he said.

"Ugh, okay. But promise to not tell anyone okay?" I said. He nodded and stuck his pinky out. We hooked our pinky's and connected our thumbs. 

"Okay, so.. That Riley girl kinda threatened me and told me to not go near to boys.. I'm not sure what she's planning on doing, but I don't trust her. I'll just back off and see what happens then," I said and took a sip of my water. 

"Are you sure that's the right thing to do? What if.. she actually is planning something bad.." He said. I slightly started to panic inside my head. What if she wants to hurt them? I don't want them to get hurt.... 

"Next time, if there's something wrong, tell me okay? I won't tell anyone, promise," he said.

"I don't know.."

"Look, I know you're still bothered by that night but I was a bit tipsy and didn't mean anything by it, okay? Just didn't want to lose you in that crowd," he said and smiled at me assuringly. 

"I know I know... Okay then, I will," I said and smiled. He pinched my cheeks and smiled. We sat there for a little longer and ate my cookies. After finishing those, I was still hungry so decided to go to my locker.

"Stay here, I'll be right back!" I said while heading towards the door. He smiled and waved at me before I closed the door behind me. I went to the toilet quickly before going to my locker. When I got out of the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror, someone else suddenly appeared next to me. She kept on staring at me, so I decided to ask her why she was looking at me.

"Sorry, but can I help you?" I asked, trying to be as friendly as possible.

"Yeah. You know Bethany, right?" She asked, applying lipstick onto her lips.

"Uh, yeah..." 

"What do you think of her?" She asked. The question kinda took me back.

"I don't really like her... She's not the nicest person, and yeah.." I said and looked at myself in the mirror awkwardly, "Why'd you ask?" 

"No reason." She said and quickly left the restroom. I stood there, confused, but shrugged it off. I also got out of the restroom and quickly went to my locker. I grabbed some fruit and sandwiches out of my locker, closed my locker and went to the rooftop. Luke was now lying down on the bench, staring at his phone. I decided to scare him, so closed the door as quietly as possible and sneaked up behind the bench. I jumped up and shouted a "BOO!" 

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" He yelled and sat up straight. I burst out laughing and sat next to him. 

"THANKS FOR NEARLY KILLING ME THERE.." he said and held his chest. 

"Sorry, I kinda had to," I said and giggled. He glared at me, but soon ruffled my hair and smiled. 

"It's okay," he said, "Is it okay if I lie down on your lap," he asked and looked at me, straight in the eye.

"Of course," I said and patted my lap. He lay down and looked at the sky above him. I also looked up and leaned my head against the bench. The sky was grey and everything looked gloomy, since it's winter, but I still liked looking at the sky. 

"What do you think of winter?" Luke suddenly asked. He was now looking at my face instead of the sky.

"I like it. It's cold, but I like it. I like wrapping myself up in thick clothes and I like looking at nature during winter," I said, looking straight ahead, "What about you?" 

"I hate winter. It's too cold for me and I like wearing shorts. I like Spring. Everything comes to live when it's Spring, people start to look happier and I hate thick clothes," he said and unknowingly pouted. 

"Guess we're completely the opposite of each other," I said and chuckled. Suddenly, the door to the rooftop opened. We both turned our heads towards that direction.

"Anna? I was looking for you," he said, heavily breathing. 

"Ohh! Yugyeom, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was looking for you... But.. since you're with Luke, I'll leave," he said and spinned on his heels to leave, but was stopped by Luke.

"No, you stay. I'll go, I still have some Maths to catch up on," he said and got up and headed for the door. 

"Oh.. okay.." Yugyeom said and came towards me, sitting next to me. 

"Why aren't you with the others? I saw you all leaving with Riley," I said, trying not to show any signs of ?disappointment?

"I wasn't. I stayed at school and made some homework and then went looking for you," he said. 

"Oh, you weren't looking for too long, right?" 

"Maybe."

"Yah, Yugyeom! You could've called me," I said, but he just shrugged. 

"Anna, you promised us tons of times to call us 'oppa' and you keep breaking that promise, and don't 'yah' me," Yugyeom whined and pouted. 

"How can I call you oppa when you're this cute," I said and pinched his cheeks. I put my arms around his shoulders and ruffled his hair. 

"Annaa~ I'm 1 year older than you, you should get used to using honorifics with us, since we're all Korean," he said and stuck his tongue out. We both laughed and teased each other.

"Whatever, let's play rock paper scissors. Winner gets to eat my sandwiches!" I said and put my hand into a fist. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" We both yelled. I had paper and Yugyeom had rock. 

"Yessss!" I grinned and grabbed my sandwiches. I started eating them and looking at Yugyeom, just to . I knew he was hungry, since I could kinda see it on his face.

"Please Anna," he said and pouted. I gave in and gave him my other sandwich. We sat there and finished our sandwiches and the fruit I brought in a matter of a second and started playing other dumb games. Yugyeom suggested to play a 'would you rather' game, and I agreed. 

"Would you rather be 4'5 or 7'7?" Yugyeom asked.

"What kind of question is that.." I mumbled and thought hard, "I don't know.. Being 7'7 means I always stand out and people would look at me weirdly everytime I go somewhere, but being 4'5 means I could be kicked over by someone that has a normal height.. Ugh, whatever, I'm picking the 7'7, since I'm not that tall..."

"I would do the same," he said and laughed, "It's your turn now! Ask me~" 

"Would you rather sweat mayo or have to poop a softball?" I asked and laughed. 

"Ew, I hate mayo, but pooping a softball probably hurts so ing bad," he said. 

"I also hate mayo," I said and laughed. 

"Really? Hyungs always tell me I'm crazy to hate mayo because almost everyone likes it. Guess I really found my soulmate!" He said and high fived me. We laughed and forgot about the game. We talked about GOT7's concert that will be in three weeks and how they're practicing for it while still having to go to school. Being an idol must be so so hard, especially when you're as young as all the boys. At their age, they have to be able to go out and experience things, but being an idol means you have to care about your image, you have to practice hard when you're already extremely exhausted.. 

"How do you guys do it with school and practice?" I asked.

"We practice after school, stop, make our homework and practice again," he answered.

"Isn't it.. extremely tiring?" I asked.

"Yeah it is, but we knew what we were in for, so we kinda have to accept everything. It's our goodbye stage, though, so after next month's concert, we're never performing again. Maybe on special occasions, but probably not that much," he said. 

"I don't understand how you guys are still so cheerful everytime I see you guys. You are eating well and sleeping well right?" 

"We've missed a few meals and lately haven't been sleeping that much, because we had to get back to practice again, but it's alright," he said. 

"I'll come over more often to make you guys dinner, okay? And if you don't eat it, I'll shove it down your throats," I said. 

"Wow, okay okay, what a threat," he said and put his hands up in surrender. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Oh, by the way Yugyeom.. Why didn't you go with the others?" I asked.

"I don't know if it's wrong for me to judge.. but I don't trust that Riley girl. I saw her at your locker earlier and you seemed scared or confused after she said something to you. She also gives off a bad vibe, I don't know.. Can you please tell me what she said? You could've gone with the others but you just left at the end... Riley said you were having some problems and went home for a bit, but I didn't believe her so made up a lie to stay at school.." 

"She didn't say anything bad," I said, hoping to convince him. He obviously wasn't fooled by my lie and looked at me with a suspicious eye. 

"Stop looking at me like that," I said and looked away. I could still feel his glare at the back of my head.. I sighed and turned back around.

"Okay okay, stop glaring and I'll tell you," I said and he stopped immediately. He put a smile on his face. 

"Thank you based god for giving me this face so I could use it against Anna," Yugyeom said. I laughed at his silliness and decided to start explaining and telling what happened. Yugyeom went back to being serious and looked at me.

"Well, so basically she threatened me and told me to back off and not hang out with you guys anymore and I was planning on doing so just to see what she was planning, but guess that failed because you're here now," I said and took a breath. Yugyeom's eyes widened and he looked at me worriedly. 

"What?! You're kidding right? I knew there was something wrong with this girl. Why are there only possessive girls like that at this school?" Yugyeom pulled on his hair out of frustration and sighed, "Why didn't you tell us immediately?" 

"I didn't think it was that important and I didn't want to worry you guys.." I said and looked away.

"How the do you expect us to tot worry when you never tell us anything?" He said and deeply sighed again.

"Please don't tell the others...."

"I won't. But promise me that you're gonna tell me everything, okay?" He said and stuck his pinky out. We hooked it and connected our thumbs, which made us both smile. I'm really thankful for someone like Yugyeom. Really really thankful that he has stayed by my side even when all the others went off with Riley.

"Thanks.. oppa.. This actually showed how mature and serious you can be.." I said and chuckled. I leaned against his shoulder, but the bell suddenly rung. We both got up and headed to class together, since we had another class together. We hooked our arms together and went to class happily, forgetting about Riley, forgetting about everything else. We went inside and sat next to each other at the back of the class. Then I suddenly got a call, luckily, class didn't start until another 3 minutes. i

"Hello?" I answered, without looking at the caller's ID.

"Annaaaa~" 

"Daniel! How are you? Still sick? Shall I visit after school?" I asked. 

"No, don't come. It's freezing outside, so just go home and stay warm in your bed, okay? We can skype later," he said. 

"Are you sureee~ I want to visit,"  I whined and pouted.

"Yes yes, please don't visit, I look horrible," he said and coughed.

"Have you eaten yet?" 

"Yeah, mom made food for me and brought it here. I'm home alone now, though. But I'll be okay! How has GOT7 been treating you?" He asked. I could clearly hear his cold in his voice.

"I'll tell you after school, okay? Go get some rest now!" I said. We said our bye's and hung up.

"Are you planning on telling him?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Yeah, he has to know. He's my best friend, so of course," I said and smiled.

"What about me," Yugyeom pouted. I laughed and pinched his cheek, "You too!" I said, which made him smile. He had a big grin on his face and got his books out of his bag, and I did the same. The teacher entered the classroom at that moment and GOT7 and Riley followed soon. Some of the members gave me and Yugyeom a quick glance, and others didn't. I didn't notice until Yugyeom said it. I shrugged and continued getting my stuff out my bag, and a bottle of water. Yugyeom grabbed it from my table and took a big sip out of it.

"But.. but.." I said.

"I know you don't like other's saliva on your drinks, I'm sorry I was really thirsty," he said and gave me a big smile, probably so I wouldn't be 'mad' at him. 

"It's okay, you can keep it," I said and patted his back, pretty hard. 

"Ouch.. That hurts Anna," he whined and pouted. I turned away and looked outside. I saw it started snowing and kept on looking outside. Soon, class ended in a flash and I didn't even notice. I was still in dreamland and only got out of it when Yugyeom tapped my nose. 

"Annaa~ Lunch!" He said and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and leaving the classroom with me. 

"Wait, my bag.." I said and was trying to go back. He then showed me my bag in his other hand, that wasn't holding mine and smiled, "Oh.." I said and took my bag from him. We headed to his locker first and mine after. He grabbed food, candy, fruit, a bottle of coke and his coat. He put everything in his bag, took my hand again and dragged me to my locker. I grabbed 2 more sandwiches, another water bottle, banana and my coat.

"Wanna go to the rooftop again?" I nodded. We both put on our coats and went up to the rooftop. There was snow everywhere and it was also freezing outside. We spent our 40 minute lunch, eating, playing with the snow and more eating. 

The rest of the flashed by and it was time to go home. I had my last class only with Jackson, Youngjae and Bambam (and Riley), but I decided to sit on the other side of the classroom instead of next to them. I quickly left my classroom afterwards and went to my locker. I grabbed some books, my coat and my phone and closed my locker. Suddenly, Yugyeom's head appeared in front of me.

"Oh my god, you scared me.." I said and let out a breath. 

"Sorry," he said and giggled, "Is it okay if I go home with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course! Let's go," I said and put my scarf around my neck. We went to the bus stop and sat there until the bus came. It arrived after 5 minutes and we got in, going all the way to the back and sitting there. I sat near the window and Yugyeom sat next to me. 

"Wanna stop by the cafe near my house?" I asked. He nodded and leaned his head against my shoulder. The bus ride only took 15 minutes, but Yugyeom managed to fall asleep in the first 2 minutes and slept until the end of the ride. 

"Oppa, wake up," I said and lightly shook him. Luckily, he woke up immediately and stood up. We thanked the bus driver and went to the cafe opposite of the bus stop. We ordered hot chocolate and bubble tea to take to my house. After paying and thanking the cashier, we left and walked to my house. It was a 2 minute walk, so we got there pretty fast. 

"Mom! I'm home~" I shouted and heard a 'oh!' coming from the kitchen. I quickly took my shoes off, placed the bubble tea on the dining table and ran to the kitchen, hugging my mom.

"Mom~ I missed you," I said and nuzzled my face in her shoulder. Mom my head and laughed.

"I missed you too, honey. How was school?" She asked.

"It was okay. Oh! I totally forgot, but I brought Yugyeom with me, is that okay with you?" 

"Of course, sweetie!" 

"Hello miss Lee, nice seeing you again," Yugyeom bowed and smiled. My mother pulled him in a hug and ruffled his hair.

"You don't have to be polite," she said and let go of him. Yugyeom's face was red from being suffocated by my mom.

"Yugyeom! Do you know the series Supernatural?" I asked, while I was in the living room and Yugyeom was in the kitchen, helping my mom chop some fruit. 

"Yes! Oh my god, I love it so much, but hyungs never let me watch it when they're there, because some of them are easily scared," he said and laughed.

"Wanna watch it? There are new episodes!" I said. Yugyeom immediately got out of the kitchen and was standing next to me. 

"REALLY?! YES YES LET'S WATCH IT!" He yelled.

"Okay, but don't be so loud," I said and covered my ears. 

"Sorry.." He said and chuckled. We both went back to the kitchen and quickly helped my mother. We finished quickly and grabbed some fruit, some other snacks and some drinks and brought them to the living room. We sat down, grabbed some pillows and a blanket and got comfortable. Mom went upstairs to read some books and left us there watching Supernatural, since she also gets scared easily. We watched the latest 5 episodes, and when we were done, it was almost time for dinner. Mom offered to let Yugyeom have dinner with us and he gladly accepted it. We had dinner, talked and laughed. It was almost 9pm when we finished dinner, so time for Yugyeom to go home. He probably got a ton of messages and missed calls from the GOT7 members (or not), so he headed home quickly.

"Thanks for today Anna! I hope we can have a Supernatural-day like this soon!" He said and put his coat on. 

"Definitely!" I said and hugged him. He kissed me on my head and ruffled my hair afterwards.

"See you tomorrow little munchkin," he said and left my house. 

"See you tomorrow, oppa," I said and waved. It was kinda obvious that he was happy that I called him 'oppa', which was really cute. I went back inside when he was out of sight and turned off the tv. I went upstairs, taking my phone with me and went to bed. I quickly sent Megan and Daniel I text to tell them I had fun today and hoped they would be back at school tomorrow. I fell asleep around 10.30pm. 
 

A/N: 

Helloo!

I'm finally back with another chapter! I was kinda busy with school so couldn't do anything except for this weekend.
I hope you like it so far, I put a lot of effort into thinking of a storyline. 
Comment and tell me what you like or maybe if you have any /constructive/ criticism, pls do leave it in the comment thing below! It would mean a lot!
Have a nice week and till next week! 

\(^○^)人(^○^)/