Chapter 15

You're My Playground

I was woken up by something moving on my lap. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Bambam and Yugyeom knocked out on my lap. Other members were spread across the living room, some one the carpet and some on the couch. I looked at the clock and it was 2am, so we still had a lot of sleep left. I tried to be as quiet as possible and got up, trying to wake up Jaebum, Jinyoung and Mark first. 

"Oppa, you guys fell asleep here. You can go upstairs and sleep in my room, it's pretty big," I said and pulled them up from the couch. They were still in a daze, probably not even realizing what they were doing. They followed me upstairs and laid down on the bed as soon as we reached my room. I then went downstairs to wake up the others to tell them to sleep upstairs. I was planning on letting Jinyoung, Jaebum and Mark sleep on my bed and Youngjae, Yugyeom, Bambam and Jackson on the bed in the guestroom. I went back downstairs and woke Jackson and Youngjae up first. 

"Oppa, you can sleep upstairs, let's go," I said and dragged them by their hands with me. Just as Mark, Jinyoung and Jaebum, they also laid on the bed immediately, looking for a comfortable position to sleep in. I went back downstairs and woke Yugyeom and Bambam. 

"Oppa," I said and slightly shook their body. They did not stir one bit, though. "Oppa oppa oppa," I said again. This time, only Yugyeom woke up, but because Yugyeom and Bambam were lying next to each other, Bambam also woke up. "You can sleep upstairs," I said and dragged them with me, pushing them into the guestroom. I got my own pajamas from the bathroom, brushed my teeth quickly, washed my face and went to my mom's room. I lay down, charged my phone, put my earphones in and fell asleep immediately, but not before turning all the lights off, of course.

**

I woke up the next morning, because mom's alarm went off. 

"Sorry sweetie, it's only 5am, so you can sleep some more. Should I ask one of the guys to sleep here with you? It's probably really cramped with four of them on one bed.." She whispered. Only catching half of it, I just nodded. Soon, someone suddenly lied beside me. I thought it was my mom, so I hugged 'her', and fell asleep again. 

** 

"Annaaa~ wake up, everyone else is awake," someone said. I flinched and opened my eyes after. Just then, I saw Yugyeom's face pop in front of me, "OH MY GOD!" I yelled and grabbed my pet pillow, holding it in front of me in defense.  

Yugyeom giggled and stood up, "Oops, sorry.." 

"What time is it? Did you sleep here?" 

"It's 7am right now, and yes I slept here. Your mom told me to, I'm sorry if you didn't want me to.." He said and started walking away, on his way to the door.

"No no no, it's okay. I'm gonna get out of bed and make you guys some breakfast now," I said and sat up, causing everything to go black, "Wow, okay oops.." I said and sat still for a moment. When everything went back to normal again, I stood up and was planning on running downstairs.

"Anna, the others are already making breakfast, so you can take a shower," Jaebum said from my room. I turned around, towards my room. I hesitated at first, but then just nodded. I went in my room, where Jaebum and Mark were, and grabbed some clothes. I hurried to the bathroom and took a shower in 3 minutes. I wrapped the towel around my head and quickly went downstairs, but Jaebum called me from upstairs.

"Anna, I'm going home for a bit to get the guys' clothes, okay? I'll be back in a minute," he said while runing down the stairs. He said bye to the others before I could hear the doors close. I went back into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put on moisturizer. I didn't feel like putting on make up, so I left that aside. I then went downstairs to see if I could help the others with anything, but when I got downstairs, they were already putting the plates on the table. 

"Oh.. Sorry that I didn't cook breakfast for you guys.." I said and put on my socks. 

"It's okay, we had fun making breakfast and you let us stay here so that's already enough!" Bambam said and hugged me, "Goodmorning, by the way!" I hugged him back, "Goodmorning!" The others also came to me for a hug and soon, I was stuck in a grouphug. They didn't hug me super tight, so I was still able to breath. 

"Let's eat!" Youngjae yelled, when everyone let go of the hug. 

"Aren't we waiting for Jaebum?" Jackson asked. 

"Nah, he'll be here soon and he wouldn't mind," Jinyoung said and sat down, starting to dig in. We were soon joined by Jaebum, and enjoyed breakfast with the 8 of us. 

"We're gonna change now, Anna!" Yugyeom said and ran upstairs. Everyone else followed, except Mark. I looked at him and he looked back. 

"Aren't you gonna change?" I asked, slightly tilting my head. 

"Yeah, but I'll help you do the dishes first," he said, and started collecting the plates and brought them to the kitchen. He started doing the dishes, while I still stood there. I then came back to my senses and started walking towards the sink, helping Mark with the dishes.

"No no no, I'm gonna do it. You can.. uhm.. just sit on the couch and watch something," he said and flashed me a beautiful smile. I hesitated at first, but then agreed, because 1) he's probably stronger, and 2) he wouldn't move away even if I pushed him away. I walked over to the couch and sat down, turning on the tv and waiting for everyone to finish changing. I could hear the first person coming down the stairs, while Mark just finished doing the dishes. He went upstairs and someone else came down. I slightly tilted my head to see who it was, but the person didn't reach the end of the stairs yet, so I gave up. 

"What are you watching?" I looked away from the tv screen and saw Jackson walking towards me. 

"Oh, I actually don't know.. I just turned it on and this was on and I'm too lazy to switch it to something else," I said and reached for the remote, but it was too far away. Jackson stood up and grabbed the remote from the table and handed it to me. "Thanks," I said and smiled. I quickly changed it to something else. I was laughing at what happened on the show, when the others came down. 

"Anna, your bed smells good," Jinyoung said. I looked at him weirdly and then just chuckled, "Thanks, I try," I said. 

"No, but really, it smells reallly good," he said again and then came over to me, ruffling my hair. 

"I agree, but I didn't want to come over as a creep," Jaebum chuckled and shrugged. 

"You guys are weird," I said and laughed. The rest agreed and then went to the hall to get their shoes and coats. I did the same and slipped my shoes on, too lazy to do the laces. I lazily walked over to the couch and did them there. I took a quick glance at the clock and it was now 8.50, so we had to leave. I hurried to the front door with my bag, my coat and my phone and waited for the others. They were all finished and we went outside together. I clumsily held my bag in one hand and tried to slip my other arm in my coat. 

"I'll hold it for you," Yugyeom said and grabbed my bag for me. I was relieved I could now put my coat on normally. I put the other arm in and sighed out of relief.

"Thanks, oppa," I said and took my bag back. We were almost at the bus stop, and just when we got to the bus stop, the bus arrived. We quickly jumped on and sat in the back. I sat down near the window and put my earphones in, listening to some calming music. I fell asleep on someone's shoulder, but I was too lazy to open my eyes and look up. 

I was woken up by someone lightly tapping my shoulder and squeezing my cheeks together, "Wake up wake up wake up." I pushed the hand away and turned my head to the other side. "Anna, wake up or we're leaving you here!" By that, I widely opened my eyes and looked around, only to see Jackson and Bambam in front of me. I groaned and stood up, almost hitting my head against something. Yugyeom hooked his arm with mine and we exited the bus, thanking the busdriver on our way out. It was 8.15 when we arrived in front of the school, so we had an extra 15 minutes to spare. 

"Let's go upstairs~" Youngjae sang, and swayed side to side, making everyone chuckle or laugh. We walked to the classroom, because we had nothing else to do. In front of the classroom, was someone we didn't really want to see..

"Oppaaa~ Why didn't you pick up my call yesterday?" Riley said and clung onto Jackson. He made a disgusted face and tried to pry her off by not being too aggressive. The rest stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.

"Uhm.. could you please.. get off.." Jackson said and she finally let go. 

"What's wrong, oppa? Why so polite?" She said, blinking innocently. Of course, Jackson wasn't fooled by her act.

"Okay, you obviously know what's wrong, so stop. Also, don't come near any of us again, especially near Anna," he said and turned away, walking towards Bambam and talking to him. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Everyone, except Jackson, was silent. I also decided to do something, so I walked up to her.

"Riley.. I really really thought you were a nice person when I just met you, but turns out you're not," I said, "I'm asking you to leave the guys alone, don't mess with them. You probably really like them, especially Jackson, so don't try to hurt them, please," I said the last part less loud. The others were busy talking, probably to let me and Riley talk. I slightly smiled at her and turned away. Then, Yugyeom walked up to her.

"Riley, you're a really bad person and we don't want to hang out with you again, so please back off," he said, pretty straigthforward.. He then turned away and walked towards me. Luckily, the teacher came and opened the classroom for us. Riley walked in first and sat on the left side of the classroom, where she normally sits next to Jackson. The 8 of us went to the right side of the classroom and sat in front of each other and next to each other, so the whole row was full. She glared at us and scoffed, taking her phone out and starting to text furiously. We didn't pay much attention to her for the rest of the hour, though.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Riley often took quick glances at us, and when one of us caught her looking, she would smirk evilly and turn away. Kinda sad that she didn't have any other friends, but she kinda ruined her chance to have good friends. I spent half of the day with GOT7 and the other half with Megan and Daniel.

After school, I said bye to the boys and headed home. I decided to make some homework and videochat Jenny, since it's been a while. She immediately accepted the call and greeted me with a big grin on her face, which made me smile.

"ANNAA!!" She yelled. She waved at me, still with a big smile on her face.

"Jennyyyy! Oh god, I missed you so ing much," I said and laid down on my bed. 

"I missed you too," she whined and also laid down. We talked about school, parents, friends and everything related to that. I also told her about Riley and she was astonished. 

"How can people be like that? Freaking obsessed little s.." She said and furrowed her brows. 

"I know right," I said and chuckled, because she was still frowning. We then had to hang up, because she had to take a shower and get ready for school. It was only 6.30 in the morning in the US, and school started at 8 for her. We said our bye's and I decided to take a nap. Mom would be home in like 3 hours and I didn't really have anything else to do, so sleeping is of course the best option!! 

**

I woke up, maybe 5 hours later. I checked the time and it was 8.30pm. I was caught off guard by the time I spent sleeping today. I still had a ton of homework to do and I didn't have dinner yet. Mom would also be coming home pretty late today, and unless I wanted to be hungry till tomorrow, I had to get up and cook something to eat. Mom has taught me some Korean dishes over the past few years, so I decided to make bibimbap and kimbap (because those are pretty easy). I also made some extra to bring to the boys. 

"Done!" I yelled to myself and packed some for the boys with a big smile on my face. I first ate my own dinner and quickly made a part of my homework. Afterwards, I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes and headed to the boys' house, holding the bag with food in my right hand. I rung the bell and hoped for them to be home. They probably were, because they still had school tomorrow and probably also a lot of homework.

"Anna? What are you doing here?" Jackson asked, opening the door wider for me to come in. I went in and took my shoes off, "I made some dinner for myself and decided to also make dinner for you guys, since Yugyeom told me that you guys have been practicing hard lately and I was worried that you guys would skip a meal," I said and put the bag on their dining table.

"Oh my god, thank you so much Anna! You're the best!" Jackson said and hugged me real tight, "Oh, the boys are practicing, let's go there." He walked in front of me and leaded me to their practice room, not that I didn't know where it was, but it's still his house. 

"Guys!! Anna's here," Jackson said, with a big grin on his face. The boys were lying on the floor when Jackson and I walked in, but they got up immediately after hearing what Jackson said. 

"Helloo~" I said and waved. I was attacked by 6 members, they all hugged me and ruffled my hair. And since I already looked like a mess (still in my pajamas), I looked even more horrible now. 

"Ahh... thanks for that," I joked and tied my hair up, to get it out of the way. 

"It's pretty late.. why are you actually here? Not that I mind, but just wondering.." Jaebum asked, receiving a nudge in the side from Youngjae. 

I chuckled, "It's okay. I made dinner and decided to bring some, since I know you guys sometimes skip meals when you're practicing. I hope I'm not distracting or interrupting anything, though..." 

"You brought dinner for us?!" Bambam shouted out excitingly. 

"Yeah, it's on the dining t-" I was about to finish my sentence, but they were already out of the practice room, running towards the kitchen. Everyone else laughed and we followed them to the kitchen, including me. They digged in immediately and were eating the kimbap with their hands. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chopsticks and spoons for them, placing it on the table and then walking to the living room. I sat there, watching them eat as if they haven't eaten anything for years. 

"This is delicious! Thank you, Anna!!" Bambam (loudly) said and continued eating. 

"You're the best, Anna! You know we all love you, right?" Yugyeom said and showed me a big smile.

"Ew oppa, finish eating before you smile at me like that," I joked, causing everyone to laugh, except Yugyeom, he was pouting. After a short 10 minutes, they finished everything.. I brought quite a lot, but they finished it so fast.. 

After they cleaned everything up and did the dishes, they all joined me on the couch. Their couch isn't super big, but they tried to fit everyone on it, so it was pretty cramped. Some were partly sitting on the couch, while others were sitting on laps. I took a quick glance at the clock and it was 10.30pm. School started around 11 for me, so I didn't have to go home that early. 

"Are you still coming to our concert?" Yugyeom asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Of course!" 

"Are you going alone?" Jinyoung asked worriedly. 

"Yeah, I have to. No one else wants to go with me, but I don't really mind," I said. Although it would indeed be more fun with someone else, I don't really mind going alone. I really want to see how they are on stage and I can't wait to cheer for them and see all their hard work. It might be their last concert ever, and I'm really grateful that I was even invited to their concert. I know this was their biggest dream and having to give that up this sudden is pretty hard. They're still smiling throughout every day and they're still so grateful for everything they have. These guys are the most humble and caring people I know and I'm really grateful that I got the chance to have them in my life. I will definitely not neglect them, ever. 

"Are you sure?" Jackson asked. I nodded, "Nothing will happen," I said and smiled at them, trying to assure them it's fine. 

"Fans can be scary, you know..." Mark softly said.

"I know, but I can survive," I said, "Don't worry about it~" 

"If you say so.. but we're still gonna look out for you and if something happens, there's a chance we're jumping off the stage to come save you," Jinyoung said and smiled. I looked at him weirdly and nodded. We spent the next half an hour talking about their preparations for the concert. They said they will be really busy, and won't have a lot of time to hang out with me, but I honestly don't mind. We can hang out plenty of times after the concert, and the most important thing now is their concert, so of course they're gonna be busy. 

"Thanks for all the food Anna! Don't do this again, okay? It only takes up your time and I'm sure you still have a ton of homework to do," Jaebum said while walking me to my house with everyone else, after they insisted on walking me home as a 'thank you' for the food.

"I was making dinner for myself, so why not make some for you guys too? Skipping meals isn't good for your health, you know.. Next time, I'll just make some and leave it at your door," I said and gave him a thumbs up. He shook his head and the other members also disagreed. 

"No you're not! Look at the time.. Just don't make any for us next time," Yugyeom said and put his arm around my shoulder, slightly putting his weight on me while walking. 

"Ain't nothing you can do about it~" I stuck my tongue out and pinched his cheek. We were now standing in front of my house, so Yugyeom let go and waited for me to take out my keys and open the door. I stood in front of my door and turned around. 

"Thanks for having me, see you tomorrow oppa's," I said and waved.

"No thank YOU for feeding us," Yugyeom said, "We would be starving without you.. Jaebum didn't let us order anything." He pouted and looked at Jaebum. Jaebum looked away out of embarrassment. 

"Then I'll definitely make sure to leave food for you guys in front of the door," I said and chuckled, "Go home now, you all must be so tired from all the practice.." I looked at them, feeling sorry that they had to practice so hard and almost had no dinner. 

"Don't worry Anna~ Worry about yourself, okay? We're leaving now!" Youngjae said. 

"Hmm. Go now~" I waited for them to be out of sight and waved at them while smiling. When they were out of sight, I went inside and closed the door. I was really tired, because of my nap, so I went inside and went back to bed. And yes, I know, you're not supposed to be tired after a nap, but usually naps make me more tired... 

I brushed my teeth and did my night routine before heading to bed. I didn't even bother to turn off the lights. I also didn't do that because I can't sleep with all the lights turned off when I'm home alone. Mom usually turns it off for me when she goes to sleep. I sound like  5-year old, but I'm really scared of the dark. I'm also scared of mirrors at night, so that's why I don't have any mirrors in my room, besides the small mirrors you can take with you. 

Just before I fell asleep, I heard the front door open. I knew it was mom by the way she walked up the stairs, so I fell asleep after being sure that it was her. 
 

A/N: 

Hello!

Very short chapter, but I have to head to bed soon and didn't want to leave you guys without a chapter.. 
I'm so not excited for school tomorrow, I'm pretty stressed since I'm in my senior year and I have a lot of tests coming up and a very important assignment..
Please wish me luck and I hope everyone else is doing good with school!! I know it can be stressful, but you'll get through it! 

I'm gonna turn my laptop off and go to bed now! Byebyeee ♡♡

\(^○^)人(^○^)/