Chapter 4

You're My Playground

I spent the next week practicing with Yugyeom and hanging out with Daniel. I didn't hang out with GOT7, because I spent enough time with Yugyeom and I was scared Daniel would feel neglected. I do not want him to feel like that at all, since he doesn't deserve that.

Daniel and I also visited Megan a few times, and she was indeed getting better, just as Daniel told me. She probably would be able to go to school again after one more week of resting. I was really glad that she was getting better. How longer she had to stay at home, how more worried I grew.

"Hey, Anna? Wanna go shopping today?" Megan asked. It was a Friday today and we were bored.

"Are you sure? Are your parents letting you?" I asked, scared that she was still too weak to go out. Megan is a friend I hold really dear to my heart, and I would probably blame everything on myself if something happened to her, when she was out of her house.

"Yeah! Don't worry about it, girl," she said and pulled me off the ground. We were sitting on the ground, catching up on some things. 

Megan got dressed and was putting on her shoes, when I got a text from Daniel. 

Daniel: Annnnn! What are you up to?
Anna: Nothing much, just gonna go shopping with Megs. What you doing?
Daniel: Just woke up from a nap. Have fun, okay? Buy food for meee?
Anna: Why?
Daniel: Pretty pleaseeeee?
Anna: I don't want to, I'm broke :c NEIN
Daniel: But don't you love me? Do you want me to starve?
Anna: Yes.
Daniel: You don't mean that! If you buy me food, I'll treat you to bubble tea and ice cream!
Anna: OK DEAL! Keep your promise, or I'll cut your finger.
Daniel: Suree~

I laughed at my phone and put it away in my bag. Megan was also texting someone, until I took her arm and dragged her to the bus stop. 

"Hey! I was texting," she said and pouted.

"Aren't you a cute little munchkin? Who were you texting? Boyfriend?" 

"No, you would know if I had one.." She said and slightly pushed me. We laughed it off and got in the bus when it arrived. We had small talks on the way to the mall and got off after 15 minutes. The first thing we did, was getting bubble tea. 

"Which store?" I asked and took a sip of my bubble tea. Megan was looking around and pointed at the Forever21. I nodded and we walked towards the store.

"I hope the collection is okay. Remember last time? It was so crowded and nothing caught my eye," I said and pouted. Megan flicked my forehead and shook her head.

"That's because you're too picky, idiot," she said and laughed. It was true, though.. I always have something in mind when I go shopping, but I end up with a black shirt or something that's black/grey/navy blue. That's why I don't really like shopping, too many people, no nice clothes and more people. I know it sounds weird, but I don't like places with too many people. It makes me feel anxious and uncomfortable. I always avoid those places, unless it's a club, since you can't really go to a club without people..

We walked around the F21 and I especially looked at black clothing again, which resulted in Megan sighing at everything I picked. 

"You know what Anna, we're going out tonight and I'm going to help you pick out a dress that's NOT black. Don't decline, ok? Daniel's also coming," she said and I shrugged. Why not LOL we haven't gone out in a while and I don't really have anything planned for tonight so why not. 

"Okay, but I'll choose some too. I promise to not pick anything black unless it's really cute," I said and hooked her pinky with mine. Megan gave a satisfying smile and we parted ways, looking for outfits or dresses for tonight. And of course I also picked some things for Megan to try on. We both had the same style: black. So I don't really know why she nags me about wearing too much black. I do like cute dresses, but when I don't wear dresses, I wear black. 

I picked out a tight black dress with a little slit which would show off her s a bit. I didn't want it to be too much, since I wouldn't want boys looking at her s, but the dress was cute. I didn't really want to look for more, because I wanted Megan to wear this and she didn't really have a choice, even if she didn't want to. I looked for her and spotted her at the other side of the store. 

"I got your dress! Are you done?" I asked and looked at her. 

"Yes! Got your dress, too. Don't know if you'd love it but you kinda have no choice," she said and grinned.

"Same goes to you, girl." 

We went to the fitting room and gave each other's dress. She went in first and tried on the dress I gave her. She looked hesitant when she got out.

"My s.." She said and I shrugged. 

"You look hot! You have to wear this, you have no choice.." I said. She nodded and gave me the dress (the black one) she picked out for me.

"Wait! I also picked this one." She said and handed me another black dress. I went into the fitting room and changed to the first dress. It was a black dress and it was really cute. I went out of the fitting room to show Megan.

"And?"

"Wow! Your s and look so big! I like this one!" She said and pushed me back in to try on the second dress she picked out, which was also black. I hesitated about this one, A LOT. I still went out to ask Megan for her opinion.

"God, you look hot."

"But.. s.." I said and looked down, pointed at the huge slit. Megan shrugged.

"I don't know, it looks good to me." She said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Which one?" 

"Depends on what you like more."

"I like the first one more. I'll change back, just a moment, ok?" I said and went back in to change back into my normal clothes, which I actually feel comfortoble in. The second one was way too revealing and what if my slipped out? What if that happened and I didn't notice? Hell no.

We went to the cashier to pay for our dresses and went to a shoe shop next. 

"Can't I just wear my platform heels? They're comfortable.. I doubt I can walk in those huge heels, and with my clumsiness.." I said and sighed. Platform heels are so comfortable and it doesn't feel that much like you're wearing heels, so I like them. But I can't walk on 7 inch heels. Too high for me LOL

"You probably can, shut up."

I gave up and followed Megan to the heels section of the store. We both picked black heels. Mine were with an open toe and PRETTY high. I was probably going to die. Megan's heels were also pretty high, but I'm sure she'll survive. 

"Okay, let's go home! I'll text Daniel to pick us up at around 11." It was almost 8 when we finished shopping and eating dinner at a sushi place.

"Let's hurry home then! We have 3 hours left to get ready," Megan said and hooked her arm with mine. 

"Three hours? That's way too much.." Megan shrugged and we took the bus home. 

Megan: Danieeeeel! Wanna go out tonight? 
Daniel: Sure, but are you okay?
Megan: Yeah, I'm better than okay! Pick us up at 11 at Anna's place! Love you! See you tonightt~
Daniel: See you tonight~

"He agreed on picking us up! Now let's go get ready," Megan said, when we arrived at my house. I just shook my head at her excitement and went to the kitchen to get something to drink for the both of us. 

"Why are you shaking your head? I haven't been out of my house for the past 2 weeks!"

"Whatever!" I shouted back from the kitchen. 

"I'm going up. I'll sort out our clothes and jewellery and stuff!" Megan shouted while walking up the stairs. I nodded, even though she couldn't see me, and took my bag and the glasses of water upstairs. Megan took a shower first, since she would probably take longer than me. 

She came out after 15 minutes and told me to go in. I went in and finished my shower in 10 minutes. I walked out of the bathroom in a bra and underwear and my hair wrapped my hair in a towel. When I got into the room, Megan was wearing my bathrobe. 

"So that's where my bathrobe went," I said and laughed. She stuck her tongue out and went back to putting on her make up. 

"Don't take too long~" I said and got my make up bag to do my make up. I decided to go for a not too heavy look. Just smokey eyes, eyeliner, fake lashes. a dark lipstick with a little BB Cream, blush and bronzer. When I finished doing my make up, Megan was still doing her eyes. She was going for a more extreme look.

I blow dried my hair and put on my dress. I kept my hair straight, because I was too lazy to curl it. 

"Hurry up Meg, Daniel just arrived," I said and ran down to open the door. His eyes went wide when he saw me.

"You look beautiful," he said and went inside.

"Thanks, you look handsome," I said and went back upstairs, with Daniel following me. 

"Oh, hey Daniel, you look good," Megan said and put on some lipstick. She blowdried her hair next and put on her dress. It was now 10:15, so we almost had to leave. We were all done and just checked our make up for the last time. Megan was the only bringing a clutch, since I hate dragging those things with me. We only put some lipstick, mascara, money, our phones and our ID in there.

We left the house at 10.35. The drive there would take 20 minutes. Megan and I sat at the back together, and Daniel was driving. 

"Any of your friends coming, Daniel?" I asked. 

"Yeah, Eli and other friends. I also heard Luke and Jeff are going." He said. I nodded and continued looking out the window and having small talk with Daniel and Megan. 

"We're here! Get out you two," Daniel said and laughed. We got out and saw there were a lot of people in line, trying to get in. We joined the line and waited to go in. We showed our ID to the security dude and got a nod to go in. It was getting really crowded and people were grinding against each other.

Megan, Daniel and I sat down at the bar and ordered some shots. I wasn't planning on getting drunk, since Megan probably would and I don't want her to end up with a stranger in bed. BUT I also don't want to be the one that watches over the others like a mother. I'm sure Daniel is mature enough to not get drunk, since he still had to drive, but Megan..... She's the kind of person to get drunk no matter what. I don't think we've ever gone to a party without going home with a drunk Megan. 

"Megan, we just got in 10 minutes ago.. No need to get yourself drunk that fast," I said and took her shot and drank it for her. Daniel wasn't that bad like Megan, but he did drink more than me.

"I'm going to the bathroom, be right back," I said and walked away. They probably didn't even hear me, because of the loud music.

I tried to make my way towards the bathroom, because I kinda needed to go to the toilet. Why is everyone making out in this hallway? Excuse me, I need to pee it's an emergency. When I finally got in the bathroom, there were some girls trying to  fix their make up in the mirror. Their whole face was caked with foundation and other make up things, but I decidd to pay no attention to them and do my thing. I got out after finishing and tried to wash my hands, but the girls were still there.

"Excuse me," I said and only got a dirty look and a scoff. Uhm, okay. I'm not really here for trouble...

One of the girls scoffed again and stepped aside. I washed my hand quickly, not wanting to talk or hear them talk again. This time, I had trouble getting to the hand dryer. I decided to just wipe it off on my dress and checked my make up once. 

"No need to check your make up, you already look horrible," one girl said and all her friends started laughing.

"Well, I'd rather not look that pretty than have my whole face caked with foundation, trying to hide my real face," I said and wiped some mascara that got under my eye. I'm glad I took Megan's bag so I could reapply my lipstick.

"Excuse me? I'm like 10 times prettier than you. You have no right to tell me something like that, this is all natural," she said and flicked her hair. I took a tissue and wiped some of her foundation off her face. 

"Are you sure? My tissue says you're lying," I said and walked away, throwing away the tissue and I could hear the girl throwing a tantrum. When I got back to the bar, Megan wasn't there, only Daniel, gulping down a shot.

"Hey, where were you? Megan went dancing with this random dude," he yelled in my ear.

"I went to the bathroom. I did tell you two, but I guess you couldn't hear," I said and shrugged. Daniel offered me a shot and I took it, drinking it and putting it back down. 

"Oh, and Luke is over there. Go to him if you want," he said and I nodded. I first decided to look around. 

I looked around for Luke and spotted him sitting with Jeff and some other people. He saw me looking at him and waved. He said something in Jeff's ear and walked towards me. I smiled at him.

"Hey pretty! What are you doing here?" Luke said.

"I'm here with Daniel and Megan," I said and pointed at Daniel. Luke gave me a confused look and I pointed to the dance floor. He laughed and then waved at Daniel.

"Wanna dance? You're not planning on sitting here the whole night, right?" He said and dragged me on the dance floor. We danced and were sweating, because of all the people. It was really crowded.

I got startled when I felt someone squeezing my . 

"Erm, excuse me.." I said and turned around. I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Eli. 

" off."

"Nah, I'd rather stay here," he said and grinded up against me.

"What the , ew? Go away," I started to feel angry and walked away with Luke following me. He took my wrist and turned me around.

"Hey, you shouldn't pay too much attention to him, he's drunk," he said. I checked if Megan and Daniel were okay and went back to the dance floor with Luke. He smiled and we danced again. This went on for a while.

We went back to the bar when I started to get dizzy, because of all the people. 

"Want something to drink?" Luke asked, I nodded, "Water is okay," I said. He asked the bartender for water and the bartender handed it to me immediately.

"Thanks Luke," I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and watched me drink the glass of water. He also got something to drink, but kept staring at me while drinking. 

"Wanna go outside for a bit?" 

"Yeah, sure," I said and we walked towards the exit when I finished my glass of water. He was holding my hand when we were walking, and didn't let go when we got outside. 

"Uh, you can let go.." I said and felt a little bit uncomfortable. I'm not used to physical contact with people besides Daniel and Megan, so it's kinda normal that I felt uncomfortable. Luke and I also don't have anything, so why would he hold my hand? We're not even that close....

He let go when I said that and we stood there kinda awkward. He took out a cigarette and lit it.

"You smoke?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said and asked me if I wanted a puff.

"No, I'm good."

I started to feel more uncomfortable so I excused myself to go to Daniel when I saw him with a group of guys. I waved at him and he waved back. 

"Hey, what you doing," I asked and stood beside him.

"Just talking to friends," he said and pointed towards them. I nodded and leaned against the wall.

"You're hot, wanna go to my house later?" one of his friends said, giving me a disgusting smirk.

"No, I'm okay..." I said. I really wanted to leave, but Daniel held my wrist. 

"Don't mind him, he's drunk," he said and I nodded. 

"Wanna take a walk for a bit?" He asked and I nodded. He held my hand and we walked away from the club. Daniel caught Luke's glare, which I didn't know or see until Daniel told me about it. I shrugged it off and kept walking with Daniel, in a comfortable silence until he spoke up.

"So.. Was Luke being nice to you?" He asked and looked straight ahead. 

"Yeah, at first he was, but he was acting strange when we got outside," I said and looked at him. He was still not looking at me, so I pinched his side. 

"Ouch.. What was that for," he said and pouted. I giggled and looked at the tree on the other side of the street. 

"You were looking straight ahead and I thought you weren't paying any attention," I said and smiled. It was silent for a moment. I looked around me, appreciating the beauty of nature at night, until Daniel called my name. I turned my head towards him and his finger poked my cheek. I got startled and slapped his hand.

"Yah! What the hell?" 

Daniel burst out laughing and ruffled my hair, "Cute," he said and continued walking, while I was still standing there. When I realized he was walking, I jogged up to him and slapped his back.

"Why did you leave me behind," I said and pouted. 

"Just for fun," he said and took my hand again. I looked at him confused and just accepted the fact that he has a thing for physical contact. I was looking down, while walking, looking at my feet, until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was a girl.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," I said and bowed. 

"Oh, hey Daniel. New girlfriend?" The girl said and gave me a look. She seemed familiar but I didn't see how I would know her. 

"No, it's Anna, my best friend," he said and didn't even make eye contact with her. There was this awkward tension and I also started to feel awkward. The only thing I wanted to do was walk away and go home.

"Oh, so she's the reason you broke up with me," she said. When I realized what she said, my eyes went wide and I let go of Daniel's hand immediately. Is she his ex? What the hell is she talking about? How was I the reason?

"She doesn't know? Oops, my mistake," she said and walked away. 

"Explain please.." I said and looked at him, slightly tilting my head.

"It's not what you think it is. She was lying," he said and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay.. If you say so," I said and started walked back to the club.

"Coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, wait up," he said and put his arm around my shoulder. I still kinda felt awkward. Something about him told me that he was lying, but I decided to put it aside. I know he said that they broke up because the feelings weren't there anymore, but why would his ex lie about this? It's not like we ever talked and ever saw each other. The only thing we knew about each other, was our names and our relationship with Daniel.. That's it.. 

I was too deep in thought that I didn't realize we were in front of the club. I saw Megan making out with someone. He looked really familiar, but his back was turned towards us, so I couldn't see his face. When they pulled away, my eyes almost bulged out. Wait, hold up. Is she kissing Jeff? The guy I disliked and who everyone else hates? I thought she also hated him, but I guess the alcohol got to her and stuff. Daniel was standing beside me, just as shocked. We both walked up to her and gave her a questionable look. She didn't get what we meant, so we took her wrist and dragged her along. We were still in front of the club, but just somewhere with less people.

"Why were you kissing the person you hate the most?" Daniel asked, almost yelling at her. 

"Who did I kiss? Who do I hate?" Megan asked.

"Uh, you just kissed Jeff," I said and pointed at the place she was just making out with Jeff.

"I did? Oops?" She said and giggled. This girl is so annoying when she's drunk. She doesn't know what she's doing and she literally kisses everyone she sees. 

"Whatever, let's go back in," Daniel said and walked ahead of us. I held Megan's hand and dragged her with me. I'm sure she's gonna regret what she did the next day. She hates the guy's guts, how could she be okay with kissing him? 

We walked in and there were even more people than there were before. Daniel was with his friends, probably talking about how they're gonna hit on some girls and other guy stuff. Daniel isn't the type to bring a girl home and have with her, so I don't really have anything to worry about, but he seemed annoyed by the meeting with his ex a while ago. 

I walked to the bar and asked for a glass of water for Megan and a shot for me. The bartender gave it and I gulped my shot down in one go and gave Megan her glass of water. She first hesitated to drink, because she wanted something else, but still drank it because I told her to. I got startled when someone tapped my shoulder. When I turned around, it was Jackson. 

"Hey."

"Oh, hey Jackson. What brings you here?" I asked and he pointed at GOT7. I nodded and there was a silence.

"You look hot," he said.

"Oh, uh, thanks I guess," I said. I still felt a little uncomfortable around these guys. The only one I wasn't uncomfortable with, was Yugyeom. He's around the same age as me, shares the same passion as me, he's not rude and he doesn't try to hit on me. He's also really calm and nice. Jackson is another story. He can be kinda noisy, he has his arrogant moments and he can also be an . There are times he's nice, but he's kinda two-faced If I have to put it that way..

He ordered a drink and stood there for a while. He finally spoke up.

"Why don't you ever hang out with us again?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I was busy with the choreography with Yugyeom and didn't really have time to hang out with you guys," I said.

"Too busy hanging out with that Daniel?" 

"Well, yeah. He's my best friend, what else do you expect me to do?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hang out with us. I'm sure we're more fun," he said and smirked.

"Eh, he's my best friend and I love hanging out with him. Sorry if you feel that way, but I love hanging out with him."

"He seems boring."

"Stop degrading and bringing down my best friend," I said and walked away, leaving Megan there. On my way to Daniel, someone held my wrist. I turned around and saw it was Yugyeom with Youngjae. 

"Everything okay, Anna?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Yeah, but Jackson was being an . Apart from that, I'm fine. How are you guys?" I asked.

"We're kinda bored. We don't really like these places, but apparently Jackson and Jaebum do," he said and pouted. 

"Anna! Wanna go get ice cream with us? There's an ice cream shop that's open 24 hours," Youngjae asked and gave me a hopeful look. I laughed and nodded. We walked towards the exit and made our way to the ice cream shop.

"Much better than the club," Youngjae said, when we got outside. He inhaled the fresh air and smiled. I laughed at his silly action. I tried to ruffle his hair, but he moved away. I pouted and tried it again, and again failing. I gave up and walked ahead of them.

"Aw Anna, stop walking so fast! You're cute when you pout," Yugyeom said and grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking faster. 

"I wasn't pouting!" I said and turned my head away.

"You were! You totally were! Your lower lip was sticking out," Youngjae said and laughed. I felt myslef blush and turned my head away again. To my luck, we arrived at the ice cream shop. There was one guy working there and there were no costumers. 

"Hi! What can I help you with?" The guy asked, beaming. I was surprised at his bright smile, but thought it was really cute.

"Anna, what do you want? We'll pay," Yugyeom said and nudged me. I looked at their menu and chose a crêpe. 

"Okay, three nutella crêpes with strawberries and bananas, and those three sorbets!" Yugyeom said and smiled.

"But-" 

"No no no, no buts! We're at an ice cream shop so you have to eat ice cream!" Youngjae said and we walked to a table for three, while Yugyeom paid for the ice cream and walked towards us afterwards.

"So.. What was with Jackson?" Yugyeom asked. 

"He was degrading Daniel and telling me that GOT7 was more fun and blabla," I said. 

"Ahh yeah, Jackson can act like that at times, but he's not that bad," Yugyeom said and patted my head.

"I know he can be nice, but I don't get why he started to act like that so sudden," I said and just as Youngjae wanted to say something, the guy came and gave us the crêpes first.

"I decided to give the crêpes first, so your ice cream wouldn't melt if you decided to eat the crêpe first, enjoy!" He said smiling.

"Thank you! What are you so happy for?" Youngjae asked.

"Well, we usually don't have costumers at this time and I was starting to get bored and I was just really happy to see you two," the guy said, still with the smile on his face.

"You know us?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah! Yugyeom and Youngjae of GOT7! You're the maknae and he's the '96 liner," he said. Yugyeom and Youngjae smiled and nodded.

"Wanna sit down with us?" I asked. The guy looked surprised, but agreed. Of course he would.

"What's your name?" Youngjae asked. 

"My name is Kevin Lee," he said and smiled. 

"Oh! Anna is also a Lee!" Youngjae almost screamed. I laughed and punched him. He let out an 'ouch' and finished his crêpe. I forgot I had mine so I also started eating. Kevin told us about his time as a GOT7 fan and some more about his life. Also some personal things, like that his mother comitted suicide after divorcing and GOT7 and kpop helped him through that time. I exchanged numbers with him, since exchanging numbers with Yugyeom and Youngjae went a bit too far. And since I'm not famous, that would be okay. He seemed really nice and fun to hang out with. 

After also getting out ice cream and finishing it, we said our goodbyes. Yugyeom and Youngjae took a picture with Kevin and gave him their autographs. 

"Well, that was fun!" I said and hooked my arm with Yugyeom. We were walking back to the club, when my phone started rinigin.

Phone conversation with Daniel:

D: ANNA LEE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
A: Okay okay, no need to yell. I was getting some ice cream with Yugyeom and Youngjae, don't worry.
D: And why didn't you tell me?
A: I was planning on doing that, but Yugyeom and Youngjae asked me to eat ice cream and I kinda forgot.
D: Next time, tell me. 
A: Yeah yeah, but I can take care of myself. I'm still alive.
D: AND I WOULDN'T KNOW IF YOU WEREN'T! NOW GET BACK HERE!
A: WE'RE ALMOST THERE STOP YELLING!

I hung up and let out a frustrated groan. 

"Everything okay?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Yeah, Daniel was worried, that's it," I said and both of them nodded. We got to the club and Daniel was there, pacing back and forth. Megan was making out with another guy again, as expected. I don't know how, or why, but she's really nice and normal if she's herself, but when she's influenced by alcohol she turns in another person. We don't go out that much, so it's okay LOL

"Finally! Let's go home, it's almost 5," he said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. I pulled my hand back and went back to Yugyeom and Youngjae to say bye. 

"Thanks for the ice cream Yugyeomie! I'll make sure to pay you back, okay? I'll visit you guys soon," I said and hugged both of them. 

"No need to pay us back! Text us when you get home!" Youngjae said and waved, while I was dragged by Daniel, who was also dragging Megan with him. 

"Can you slow down for a minute? What's wrong with you?" Megan said and pulled her arm back. She walked in front of us, letting out a frustrated groan. I giggled and also pulled my arm back from Daniel's grip. I don't understand why he's so mad. 

When we got to the car, Megan and I sat in the back and Daniel went behind the wheel. I know he drank alcohol, but nothing will happen. He's not that drunk, I hope. I really hope he's not drunk, he acted strange a while ago.. He's not drunk, is he? 

"Daniel, are you sure you can drive? We can leave the car here and take a taxi," I said and gave him a worried look.

"I'm ing fine, shut up."

"Oh, okay.." I said and leaned my head against Megan's shoulder, who was sleeping. I soon also drifted off to sleep. We were at my house when I woke up. Daniel was standing outside, probably waiting for us to wake up? He looked annoyed.. I shook Megan so she would wake up. 

"Hurry."

Megan finally woke up, but was still a little out of it. I took her hand and dragged her with me, unlocking my door. Surprisingly, Daniel followed us.

"Aren't you going home?" I asked him.

"No."

"What else are you gonna do?" 

"Sleep here."

"But you didn't ask.." I said. Why is he being so weird? He's never like this, not even when he's drunk, so I'm really confused here. 

"Just let me sleep here, stop asking question, god."

I ignored him and dragged Megan upstairs. I gave her some clothes to change in and I also changed into pajamas. She always has an extra tootbrush here, so she brushed her teeth, removed her make up and put her hair up in a bun. I did the same and laid on the bed. I almost forgot to text Youngjae, so I did that.

Anna: Youngjae! I got home 10 minutes ago, if you wanted to know. Thanks again for the ice cream and crêpe!
Youngjae: Annanana! Good, I'm still at the club, waiting for Jackson to finish what he's doing. No need to thank me again, go to sleep! I'll see you soon!! Goodnight Anna.
Anna: Make sure to get home safe! Goodnight to you too!

After texting him, I put my phone down, plugged my earphones in and closed my eyes. Just when I was about to fall asleep, someone knocked on my door. Daniel opened the door and peeked his head through.

"Sorry.. Can I also sleep here?" Daniel whispered. I couldn't hear him so I didn't react and just sat up.

"Sorry about earlier.. Can I sleep here?" He asked again and walked towards the bed. 

"Yeah, do whatever you want," I said and laid back down. I put my earphones in and drifted off to dreamland. 

Today was somewhat weird and didn't go as planned at all. We were planning on having fun with the three of us, but it ended up in us being seperate. Megan spent her time kissing strangers, Daniel spent his time with his friends and a part of it with me and I spent a part of my time with Daniel and the other part with Youngjae and Yugyeom. I must say, I had a lot of fun with them, more than I had with Daniel. It's nice to hang out with other people besides from my two best friends. It's not that I'm getting sick of them, it's just really refreshing to hang out with other people and get to know them. I've known Daniel and Megan for four years now and I'm sure I know everything about them. It's nice getting to know new people.