Chapter 19

You're My Playground

I can't believe 3 days have already passed since we got here. It was now Friday and we were getting ready for a little adventure. We agreed on exploring London's nightlife today, and we were all getting ready for that. I only had to put on some lipstick and I was ready to go, but apparently, Jackson was still taking a shower (Mark sent me an angry text where in everything was capitalised). I finished putting on my lipstick and left my room with my phone, roomkeys and some money. I thought about which room I should go to first. I decided to go to Jaebum's room first, since he was on his own.

I knocked on the door, but got no response, "Oppa! Are you done? Can I come in?" I waited for a moment until Jaebum came and opened the door. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still wet from the shower. "Okay, never mind. I'll see you later, bye oppa!" I said and walked out of the room, leaving Jaebum there, laughing at me. I sighed and knocked on the room beside his, which was Jackson and Mark's room. Mark opened the door with an irritated face, but that face disappeared when he saw it was me.

"Oh, Anna! What are you doing here?" He asked, stepping aside so I could go in. Mark was wearing a white button-up, which made him look more masculine. His hair was swept up and he was wearing a cologne that smelt very nice but wasn't too intense.

"Nothing, just visiting, because I'm done doing everything," I said and sat down on one of the beds, trying to sit as neatly as possible, because I was wearing a tight skirt, a cropped shirt, heels and of course a coat. I looked around the room and it was surprisingly clean compared to Yugyeom and Bambam's room. Their room was such a disaster.. 

"Jackson is changing and doing his hair in the bathroom. Please tell him to hurry, he might hurry if you tell him," Mark said and chuckled. I nodded, stood up and made my way to the bathroom door. It was locked, obviously, so I knocked on the door. Meanwhile, Mark was playing games or texting someone on his phone. 

"Go away, Mark! You already told me a thousand times that I have to hurry!" He yelled back and groaned. 

"It's me, Anna!" I shouted back. He stopped groaning immediately and I could hear rumbling sounds. The door was soon opened by a topless Jackson. He was wearing pants, but his shirt was in his hands. 

"What is with you all and opening the door without a shirt.." I mumbled and turned around. Jackson quickly grabbed my wrist and turned me around. 

"I'm almost done, just wait," he said and put his shirt on, trying as hard as possible not to ruin his hair. He smiled and turned the lights of the bathroom off. He made his way to his closet, which he shared with Mark, and took out a pair of socks and shoes. Jackson was wearing a dark green button-up

"I see you're finally done, huh," Mark said and put his phone down.

"Yeah, let's go to Jaebum's room," Jackson said, while putting his shoes on. "And Anna, you're gonna freeze in those clothes.." He added.

"Yeah, probably, but I like what I'm wearing so whatever," I said and shrugged. Jackson looked hesitant. He handed me a scarf and one of his jackets that I could wear underneath the coat I was wearing. "Thanks," I said and smiled. He smiled back and walked towards the door. We locked the door and made our way to Jaebum's room. He opened up, this time fully clothed. I exhaled out of relief. 

"Did you bring everything with you?" Mark asked me. I nodded, "Yeah, I only brought my phone, my roomkeys and some money," I said. He nodded and put his hands in his pockets. We were all done and only had to go to Yugyeom and Bambam's room, and Jinyoung and Youngjae's room. 

"Yah! Open up!" Jaebum yelled in front of Bambam and Yugyeom's room. Yugyeom opened up in a matter of a second and grinned widely. "Bambam is taking selca's," he said and stepped aside so we could go in. I helped them organize and clean up all the mess the first day we got here, but they made it even worse. I looked around and shook my head. Meanwhile, Jaebum was nagging them about the mess. Finally, after Bambam had taken 294892 selcas, we left their room and went to Jinyoung and Youngjae's room. They were all done and ready when we knocked on the door. Before leaving the hotel, we made sure that we had everything with us; phones, roomkeys, money. 

"Let's go then, I'm sure the taxi is waiting," Jaebum said and walked in front of everyone. We followed him out of the hotel and looked for the taxi and just as Jaebum said, the taxi was indeed standing there, waiting for us. It was a bus for 9 people including the driver. Jaebum told him to drop us off in the centre. The taxi driver nodded and drove off. 

"What are we exactly going to do?" Youngjae asked, looking lost.

"We're gonna explore London's nightlife," Jackson said. Youngjae nodded and somehow looked nervous. They've told me that they don't go out that often, because when they were in Korea, they weren't allowed to go out. Now that they don't have activities as GOT7 anymore, they can do whatever they want. I was just as excited as the others, because last time I went out was a while ago. I knew I was going to freeze to death, but it's not an everyday thing that you can go out in London with your friends. I'm sure this isn't going to be the last time we're going out in our time in London, but it's the first time and I wanted to try and look pretty. 

"Anna, I really don't approve of what you're wearing. What if erts try to hit on you?" Yugyeom said. I looked at him and giggled. 

"They won't, if they try, I'll stab them in the face with my nails," I said.

"Wow, okay, that was a bit satanic.." Bambam said, while staring out of the window, looking at the Big Ben and the London Eye. We were almost in the city centre, probably just 2 minutes left or so.

"Yeah, I also disapprove, but if that's what she wants to wear, what can we possibly do about that, right?" Jinyoung said. I flashed him a smile and stuck my tongue out at Yugyeom. We were now somewhere in the centre of London. By now, we knew it a bit more than we did the first day. After all, we've spent almost 2 hours here the first day, the whole day on Wednesday and another couple of hours on Thursday. 

When I stepped out of the car, Yugyeom hooked his arm with mine and walked in front of everyone with me. "Anna, do you like someone?" he whispered.

"I like the 7 of you," I whispered back and laughed. 

"Yah yah, that's not what I meant.."

"I know what you mean, but I'm mainly focusing on keeping you all as friends," I said and shivered because of the cold. I might or might not have feelings for one of the members in this group, but the only thing I want right now is having them as my friends. I want us to be more open to each other and I want our friendships to bloom into something beautiful, so dating is not on the list for now. 

"If you say so~" He said. We continued walking while making small talks. The others were behind us, and to be quite honest, Yugyeom and I both had no idea where we were walking to.. When we realized this, we stopped walking and let the others walk in front of us, which apparently was suspicious in someone's eye.

Jackson was suddenly walking beside us, "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" He asked. 

"Nothing~ We just didn't know where we were going, so we let you all walk in front of us," Yugyeom said. Jackson eyed us one last time, nodded and went on to walk next to Bambam, who was walking in front of us. We walked like this for the next 5 minutes, until we arrived in front of a club. There was a super long line in front of it, but because of that line, we wanted to go in. We went to the back of the line and stood there. Fortunately, we could go in after waiting for 15 minutes, which honestly isn't that long. We first went to the cloakroom, to hang up our jackets and put our bags or other important things in the locker. I put my roomkeys, my own coat, Jackson's jacket and his scarf in there. I waited for the boys to finish doing the same. 

When everyone was done and put the keys in a safe space, we went to the main hall of the party. There were a lot of people there, which was expected. The music sounded good, but we all decided to go to the bar first. We ordered a few drinks, drank them and went to the dance floor after a few shots. We stayed together and danced to the music. Since we were all dancers (or could dance) we didn't have any problems with moving to the music.

I was laughing with Youngjae, because he did a funny move, until a random guy, who was standing behind me, decided to grab my . "Hey, what's your name?" He whispered in my ear. I showed disgust on my face and moved away, but he followed me. I grabbed the first person I saw, which was Jackson, and told him.

"Jackson, the guy behind me just grabbed my ," I said, "Can we go outside?" Jackson nodded and grabbed my hand. He dragged me through the crowd of people and, luckily, we made it outside without any problems. I checked behind me to see if the guy was gone, and he indeed was gone.

"Hey, what happened?" Jackson asked. Even though we were standing outside, the music was still clearly heard. It was less than inside, which is normal, but still pretty loud. 

"I was laughing with Youngjae until some guy grabbed my .. And when I walked away, he followed me, so yeah, that's why I wanted to go outside," I said, "I'm sorry if I ruined anything.." I said. I mean, I'm sure he was having a lot of fun until I asked him to go outside with me..

"He did? Tell me when you see him again, okay? And you didn't ruin anything," he said and smiled. He spread his arms to give me a hug. I chuckled and hugged him, "Thanks Jackson," I said and rested my head against his chest. 

"I'll stay with you so that no guys can touch you," Jackson said. 

"No, don't. You're here to have fun, right? Not to baby-sit me, I can take care of myself, but thanks anyway," I said. 

"You have no choice, now let's go inside," he said and took my hand in his. We went inside and went to the bar again. We took two more shots and went to the dance floor, looking for the others. It wasn't hard to find them, because they were the only ones doing stupidly funny dances. Jackson and I joined them as soon as we saw them. And again, we were having fun with the eight of us. I had to watch out to not dance /too weird, because I was still wearing a skirt and a crop top and my booty could pop out anytime if I started dancing like the boys. 

Now a more 'y' song came on. Some people around us started grinding against each other. GOT7 and I stopped dancing like we did earlier and started moving to the music. I suddenly felt a presence next to me. I slightly turned around and saw Jackson next to me. He was smiling and moving his hips along with the music. I chuckled and copied him. He grabbed both of my hands and twirled me around. We stopped doing the weird hip move and just started grooving to the music as we liked.

I was dancing with Jackson, until Yugyeom suddenly pulled me away from him and said something in my ear, "Anna, I know who you like," he said and winked at me when he pulled away. I looked at him, confused, but he didn't say anything else. He let me go back to Jackson and grinned. I think this guy is going crazy.. Did he drink too much?

"What did he say?" Jackson yelled in my ear, because the music was too loud.

"Oh, nothing!" I yelled back. We went to the bar with the eight of us and drank some more. I didn't know these guys even liked alcohol, but they sure are drinking a lot.. I can't deny I'm not, because I'm drinking as much as them, but it just surprised me a bit. 

"Uhm, yeah, Bambam, I don't think you should be drinking that," Yugyeom said and took Bambam's shot and handed it back to the bartender. Bambam was drinking a little bit too much, and surprisingly, Yugyeom was being very mature about this. He didn't drink /that much, although he did have some, but not as much as Bambam, and of course being the good friend he is, he decided to make sure Bambam didn't get super drunk. I don't think Bambam knows what kind of affect it really has on him and what his limit is. 

I myself was also getting a bit drunk. I can normally drink a lot more, but somehow, tonight was not my night.. I was being very clingy and maybe even annoying. It wasn't that I started flirting and kissing every guy I saw, I just started clinging onto people's arms and hug them. Not just random people though, I stayed with GOT7 the whole night. I was now hugging Jackson. I'm not sure what he was doing, probably downing a few other shots. 

"Oppa~ What time is it?" I asked. Like, why did I even wanted to know? 

"Time to.. drink?" I nodded and giggled. I let go of Jackson and turned around to look at people dancing. At one point, I walked forward and started joining the crowd. I stopped walking and started dancing at a random spot. I was surrounded by people that were probably just as drunk. Some were making out while others were just dancing their butts off. I was one of the people that were dancing their butts off. 

"Hey!!" A guy, who has been dancing next to me for a while now, suddenly asked.

"Hey," I answered back and turned my back to him, but he appeared in front of me again. He grabbed my hips and started dancing, which made me very uncomfortable. Even in a half drunk state I felt uncomfortable, so it must've been very uncomfortable. I pushed him and walked away from him. I was making my way to the bathroom, but was stopped just when I wanted to walk in. 

"Where are you going?" 

"I need to pee, please let me go," I said and pulled my hand away from his grip. He luckily did let me go to the bathroom. I went in (did my thing), washed my hands and left. When I was stopped again, I glared at the person holding my wrist.

"Oppa," I whined, "Please let go..." 

"You're drunk, let's get some fresh air," he said. I eventually agreed and before going outside, we stopped by the cloakroom to get our coats. There were a few people there smoking and talking, but Jackson led me away from those people. We went to the park across from the club and looked for a bench to sit on. We luckily found one that was close and sat there. I rested my head against Jackson's shoulder and sighed.

"I feel sick," I said.

"Me too.." Jackson replied. We looked at the wind blowing away leaves. The stars were also shining brightly and everything seemed perfectly in balance. I was wearing both my coat and Jackson's jacket, but I was still freezing to death because of my bare legs. 

"Want to stay here for a while?" He asked. I nodded and inhaled the fresh air. I didn't really think about anything, because there was nothing to think about. I'm having fun in London, with my friends.. that's it.. But I think we're all responsible and mature enough not to do anything weird.

"I still like you.." Jackson suddenly blurted out. He said it very casually, though. As if he wasn't even scared to say that out loud..

"Hmm.." I replied, not really knowing what to say. 

"Have you thought of it?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I have. I earlier told Yugyeom that I'm actually focusing on keeping our friendships, but.. I don't know.." I said. I was surprisingly still 'conscious' enough to remember that. 

"But do you like me? Or are you avoiding your feelings?" He asked. I lifted my head up and looked him in the eye. He looked back and we just stayed like that for a while, not saying anything, just staring at each other. 

I broke our gaze, "I honestly don't know.." I sighed, "I think I do like you, but not as much.. yet.." I said, looking down at my feet. 

"Hmm.. I understand. But you don't have any feelings for Yugyeom, right?" He asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

"No, I just really really like having him by my side. He's someone I'm 100% sure I can rely on," I said. I'll always be super thankful for all the members, but especially Yugyeom. I think I'm the closest to him from GOT7 and I honestly do not want to change that. He has stood up for me, comforted me, taught me new dance styles and has always been so supportive with everything. 

"Okay." He said and smiled, "It's actually really cold, wanna go back?" I nodded and stood up. He put his hand in front of me and waited for me to take it. I gladly took it and we walked back, hand-in-hand. We spotted the guys at the bar, so we went there. They offered us shots, and we hesitated at first, but still drank them. We were actually sobering up during the time we spent outside, but guess that was for nothing.. We all went back to the dance floor, and this time dancing together. Jackson promised me earlier to stay by me to make sure no one touched me, and surprisingly, he actually did. He stayed either behind me or beside me. 

I suddenly felt someone's breath against my neck, so I turned around, only finding Jackson standing behind me. "What are you doing?" I yelled, trying to get above the sound of the music. 

He shrugged, "Just dancing with you," he said. I shook it off and continued dancing, occasionally laughing at Bambam and Yugyeom, who were now both drunk. They were acting super silly. 

"Yah, kids, we're going home!" Jaebum yelled and told everyone to pass the message on to the next person. We all nodded and made our way to the cloakroom to get our coats, jackets, keys etc. We went outside and waited for Jaebum to finish calling a cab. When he was done, he came back to us and told us that it might take 15 minutes or longer. We groaned in unison and almost all the boys sat down on the pavement. I didn't, because I was wearing a skirt. The only other members that were standing with me were Yugyeom and Jackson. Jackson was eyeing Yugyeom from time to time and I was leaning against Yugyeom, because I was sleepy. I was really hoping for the cab to come as soon as possible, so I could sleep for a little while. I don't think we're going to do a lot tomorrow, because everyone's probably going to sleep away their hangover. 

"Cab is here!!" Youngjae yelled and was the first one to get into the cab. And again, it was one for 9 people including the driver. I sat all the way at the back with Jackson and Yugyeom and soon enough, I fell asleep.

I have no idea when we arrived at the hotel, but when I woke up, I was on the bed in my hotel room, still wearing the clothes from a while ago. I looked around me and saw someone lying beside me and someone on the couch. I stood up, maybe a little bit too fast, so I got a very bad headache and everything turned black for a second. When I could see normally and my headache was less, I took my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. When I got back, I checked to see who the two guys were. I moved to the couch first and saw it was Yugyeom, then I turned around and looked at my bed. The one on the bed was Jackson. I was really wondering why they were here and how they got here. The last thing I remember was that we got in the cab.. 

I decided to shake Yugyeom, so he would wake up. "Oppa, wake up, you fell asleep in my room," I said and squatted down. I lightly shook him by the shoulders to wake him up. I did it one last time and he fortunately did wake up. 

"Hmm? What's wrong? Where am I?" 

"You're in my room, oppa. Go back to your own room, change into your pajamas and sleep in your bed. Sleeping on this couch won't be good for your back," I whispered and led him out of the door. I gave him a hug before he left and closed the door. I now had to wake up Jackson, which was going to be hard.. 

"Oppa, wake up, please," I said and shook him harder then I did with Yugyeom. Jackson is just not as easy to wake up.. I shook him again and again, until he almost fell off the bed out of shock. 

"Where am I?" He asked and looked around.

"You're in my room. Please go back to your own room, change into some decent sleeping clothes and go to sleep, okay?" I said. He was still a bit confused, but nodded and got up. He walked towards the door and I followed him. "Bye, oppa. Get some rest," I said and gave him a hug. The hug lasted a bit too long, but I honestly didn't mind. When we finally let go of each other, he waved one last time before going to his room. I closed the door, went to the bathroom to remove my make up and jumped back into bed. It felt great to get rid of the dress. I feel like a better person now. I put my phone in the charger, plugged my earphones in and fell asleep to some soothing music. Music is honestly the only way I can fall asleep and I love it. There are times I fall asleep without music, but that's only when I'm really tired and I'm watching something, and fall asleep. 

****

I woke up the next day with an intense headache. I tried to sit up,  but my body felt like stone. Everytime I moved, I could feel every muscle in my body refuse. Like they didn't want me to move, not even an inch, so I didn't. After a while, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was almost 3 in the afternoon, whoops.. I also had a few texts. A few coming from Daniel, a few coming from Megan, one coming from Mom and a few from GOT7. 

Daniel: Baby girl!! How is London? Are the others treating you well? If they aren't, I'll personally fly over and accompany you.
Anna:   Daniel!!! It's great here! And yes, of course they're treating me well! I miss youuu~ *n*

Megan: Annaa~ France is so scary.. English is apparently not very well known here, but don't worry about me! How's London? c:
Anna:   Megannn :ccc I miss you so so much and it hasn't even been a week.. You'll adapt soon, I'm sure! And London is super lovely~

Mom: Anna, sweetie! How is London? Is the food good? Are you healthy? I miss you so much, everything is so quiet without you. xo Mom
Anna: Mommyyy!! London is super lovely. I'm healthy, everyone is healthy and the food is okay. I miss you too mommyy :c

Jackson: Yah, are you awake yet? It's super late, but everyone's still in bed. I'm boreddd~
Anna:      Go sleep some more!! I'm still tired, but I don't think I can go back to sleep..

Jinyoung: Anna, goodmorning/afternoon/evening! How's your hangover? Text/call me back when you need any medicine~
Anna:       Oppa!! Thank you so much, my hangover is uh.. not that great hahaa~ My head is pounding u_u

 

After answering back all the texts, I put my phone away and eventually fell asleep again. I almost wanted to punch myself for falling asleep again, even though it was 3pm, but I really couldn't help it. I haven't been sleeping that greatly the past few days and last night made it worse. 

****

When I woke up for the 2nd time that day, I was met with 7 boys in my room. I looked around, obviously confused with the situation. How did they even get in? I thought I was the only one with the key, unless they took it from me?

"Good evening Anna!" Bambam beamed and jumped on the bed, lying beside me. I groaned and covered my face with my plushy. 

"How did you guys get in?" I asked, my voice slightly muffled because of the plushy.

"We took your keys from last night," Bambam said. 

"Yah yah, you weren't supposed to tell her that!" Jackson said and sighed. I laughed and got out of bed, this time slowly. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth. I sat down on the bed.

"But what are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

"We were bored. Want to go to a sushi restaurant later?" Mark asked. I nodded, I mean, I love sushi, so why not?

I finished brushing my teeth, so I went back to the bathroom and washed my face. I cleansed it and put on some moisturizer. It was now almost 7 and the boys wanted to leave at 7.30, so I decided to take a quick shower, do my make up and put on some clothes. I finished 20 minutes later. The others were already fully dressed, so we could basically go. We left the hotel and looked for a decent sushi restaurant. There was one down the street according to our hotel's receptionist. Since it was down the street, it was easy to find. We went in and asked if they still had a spot for 8 people. Luckily, they didn't have that many costumers that day, so we didn't have to wait. We took a seat at a table that we got directed to. I sat down next to Youngjae and opposite of Mark. We ordered our drinks and looked at the menu. We only got 4 menus, so Youngjae and I had to share one.

"Wow, that one looks good," Youngjae said.

"But what about that one? Look at all the food!" I said and almost started salivating. I hadn't eaten anything the whole day, so not a surprise. Later on, we discovered that we had to fill in a paper for every round we ordered food. Every person could pick a maximum of 5 dishes, but there were 6 rounds, so that's a total of 30 dishes (which is a lot). We all did our orders and made small talks until the food arrived. We didn't eat everything we ordered on our own, we also shared with others. We had many laughs during the dinner and made a few plans for the upcoming week. I don't think we'll be staying in London next week. We also wanted to visit Brighton, Manchester and Birmingham, so that's where we'll probably be going next week. We had yet to plan where we wanted to go, but we still have tomorrow for that. We'll probably be staying at another hotel next week. For now, we were going to enjoy dinner.

After dinner, we went to the park nearby, to burn all the calories we just took in. After walking for about half an hour, we went back to the hotel. We spent the rest of the night in each other's rooms, playing silly games and talking about stuff. None of us could sleep before 4am that night, because we all slept in till the afternoon that day. We agreed on meeting up again tomorrow to discuss where we wanted to go, which monuments we wanted to see and if there was a day we wanted to stay in London. I did have to stay in London one day, to meet Jenny of course!! And the others were okay with that. Yugyeom even asked if he could come with me, just to make sure that nothing happened to me. And he also wanted to know how my best friend from the other side of the world was like. Jenny told me that she was super excited to meet Yugyeom, but would try to keep as calm as possible. After all, she's a huge fan of GOT7.

That night, Yugyeom slept in my room with me and Bambam went to Jaebum's room, because he felt lonely. Jaebum didn't mind, because he was also starting to feel lonely. He was actually very glad Bambam wanted to sleep with him. So, the day ended happy. Everyone was happy, I was happy and I felt blessed to have these people in my life. I couldn't ask for more.