Chapter 16

You're My Playground

Today was the day before GOT7's concert and also the last day of school. GOT7 had to practice and do rehearsals today, so they were really really busy. I've been hanging out a lot with Megan and Daniel lately, which I'm happy about, because today is the day Megan's leaving. I had to get myself together in the morning and tell myself not to cry when seeing her off at the airport. I know I would see her again and that it wouldn't be a farewell, but knowing that your best friend is going to move to another country and knowing that you're only going to see each other two or three times a year, is really sad. 

I went to school on my own today, because GOT7 was busy with practice and rehearsal (as I said earlier), and Megan was still packing. I'm not really sure why Daniel couldn't go to school with me, but I don't really mind going alone. I'm gonna see him and Megan later today and I'm seeing GOT7 tomorrow at their concert. I'm gonna prepare some food and cake for them with my mom later today. 

"Hey, Anna!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Luke running towards me, breathing heavily. It looked like he had run a marathon, because he was sweating and pretty red.

"Oh my god, why are you sweating? Were you running the whole time?" I asked, looking at him worriedly.

"Uhh... maybe? I tried to catch up with you.." He said and held onto my shoulder, telling me to stay still and wait for him to catch his breath. 

"I'm sorry.." I said and took some tissues out of my bag and a bottle of water, "Here, drink." He gladly took it and took a big gulp from my bottle, which was empty after a few seconds. He then wiped his face and neck with the tissues I gave him. We continued walking and passed a garbage bin, in which he threw the tissues away. 

"Thanks," he said, still slightly breathing from the running. He wasn't as red and sweaty as he was earlier, but he was still a tiny bit red. 

"Why were you walking to school on your own?" He asked.

"Megan is packing, GOT7 is preparing for their concert and I'm not sure about Daniel," I said.

"Wait.. GOT7 is holding a concert? Are they singers? Since when?" He asked, suddenly very curious about GOT7... I thought he didn't really like them..

"Yeah, they're really popular by kpop fans and they debuted almost a year ago. They're really good, I'll show you some songs and videos when we get to school," I said and smiled. I'm glad he was curious about them and didn't bring them down or something.

"Really? Thanks," he said. Although I wasn't very sure why he was thanking me, "I'll fill your bottle up at school." 

"No, it's okay, I can do that myself," I said. He refused to let me do it myself so he kept my bottle inside of his bag. We arrived at school just 20 minutes before the bell. Luke went off to fill my bottle up and returned after. We sat down at a table in the canteen and decided to order some tea there, since they recently allowed us to buy drinks in the morning. 

"Here, I'll show you there debut MV," I said and searched 'GOT7 Girls Girls Girls' up on Youtube. Luke was sitting next to me, very focused on the screen. 

The video ended, and Luke stayed silent for a while, before speaking up, "Hmmmmm.." 

"What?" I chuckled. 

"Do you have more?" 

"Yeah, I'll show them," I said. I knew what he thought, but he probably didn't dare to say it, because he was scared I would get mad. But if I have to be honest, I also don't think Girls Girls Girls era was their best.. It's a very catchy song and all the tricks that were done in the MV were amazing, but I don't think it's as great as 'A'. I also liked 'I Like You' slightly more.

"What's this one called?" Luke asked.

"It's 'I Like You'. I like this one slightly more than the last one," I confessed. He nodded and focused on the screen. At the end of the song, he clapped. 

"This is indeed waaaay better than the last one," he said, "I like the 'nan niga joha' part," he said, mispronouncing the 'nan niga joha' part, but can't blame him for not being Korean. 

"Agree! What about the rest?" 

"I like the choreography, the rap, and as I said earlier, the 'nan niga'-something part," he said and laughed. He asked me to show him another video, so I showed 'A'. 

"This one's more fun! Very catchy and I like the choreography. It also gives me a very happy feeling!" I said. I then clicked on the play-button. 

"The girl is hot," was the first thing he said. I chuckled and slightly nodded. I didn't particularly think she was 'hot', but she was really pretty and her body was nice. 

After hearing the chorus a few times, Luke started singing along.

"Your voice isn't that bad actually.." I said softly.

"Thanks!" He said and ruffled my hair. The song almost ended, but the bell rung, so we had to go to class. Because we had the same class, we walked there together. 

The rest of the day was okay, I guess. There was still no sign of Daniel, Luke and I spent time together during break on the roof and that's basically it. 10 minutes before the last bell rung, I received a message from Daniel.

Daniel: Anna, Sorry for not telling you I wasn't going to be at school today.. I'll be in front of the school in 10 minutes, so see you then!!
Anna:   Aww, that's okay! I'll see you then, I love you~ 

I put my phone away, before the teacher could catch me. 5 minutes Anna, you can do this! 

5 minutes later, the bell finally rung. I put my books in my bag and were walking towards the door, until Luke called me. I turned around and waited for him to catch up with me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just wanted to tell you to have a great spring break and tell Megan to have a safe flight," he said. He walked with me to my locker and to the schoolgates.

"You have a great spring break yourself too and I'll make sure to tell her. Bye Luke~" I said and waved at him. I waited for him to leave, but he was also waving back and nothing really happened for the rest 10 seconds. He then gave me a quick hug and walked off. I looked around for Daniel's car, but couldn't find it, maybe because of my bad sight and maybe because he wasn't there yet. 

"Anna! I'm here!" Someone shouted. I looked around me and saw Daniel standing beside his car, waving at me. I waved back and ran towards him, pulling him in for a tight hug. 

"I missed you," I said and we slightly swayed side to side while still hugging each other. 

"I missed you too, but we saw each other yesterday, so why so cheesy," he chuckled and my hair. I started to get emotional out of nowhere, probably because Megan was leaving so soon.. It was 1:15pm now and Megan's plane is leaving in 2 hours and 45 minutes. 

"Oh my god, are you crying?" He asked. He probably noticed, because his shoulders were wet. He pulled out of the hug and held my face in his hands. He wiped my tears away with his thumbs, "Why are you crying? Had a rough day?" 

"I'm just.. I'm r-really gonna m-miss Megan.." 

"Ahh baby, come here," he said and pulled me in for another hug. He softly my head and told me everything was gonna be okay.

"We're still gonna see her at least twice a year and we can skype her and call her whenever we want," he said, trying to assure me. I felt better after crying and getting comforted by Daniel, so we got back into the car. I grabbed some tissues out of my bag and wiped away all the tears. We drove off to Megan's house to pick her up. Daniel walked in front of me, so he reached the door first. He rang the door bell and was greeted with a just as sad Megan. She gave Daniel a quick but tight hug and then turned to me.

"Oh my god! Anna, have you been crying?!" She asked, half yelling.

"Yeah, she had a breakdown at school.." Daniel said. I nodded and hugged her, really really tight. We both started crying and had an emotional breakdown, while Daniel stood there, feeling left out, so I pulled him in. He was now being hugged by two crying girls. 

"It'll be okay, we're still gonna see each other, right? Pinky promise me that," Megan said, wiping away her tears. I nodded and Daniel did the same. We hooked our three pinkies together and promised to not lose contact. 

"Now let's go or you're gonna miss your flight," Daniel said, softly patting her back. We helped Megan with her suitcases and bags. Daniel sat in the driver's seat, Megan and I sat in the back. We talked about a lot of things we were gonna miss, during the whole car journey. We arrived at the airport after sitting in the car for almost an hour. It was 14:20pm now, so we had 40 minutes left before Megan had to go and check in. We decided to eat something and get some starbucks. 

"So.. I g-guess we h-have to say b-bye.. For now?" Megan looked away sadly and tried to hide her tears, and that's what I also did. Daniel pulled us all in for a tight hug. I tried really hard to hold in my tears, and I luckily succeeded. Megan was the only one crying now. Seeing her cry actually broke my heart, but she would cry even more if she saw me crying..

"See you during summer break?" I said with some doubt obvious in my voice. 

Megan nodded and pulled me in for another hug, "Of course. We're gonna skype and call as much as possible, okay?"

"We'll make sure to do that. Send us pictures of your house and the environment you're gonna be living in, okay? Do tell us when there are people trying to be mean to you, because we'll personally fly over and beat them up," Daniel said. We eventually said our goodbye's. I could see that she was trying really hard not to cry again, just as I did. 

"Come here," Daniel said and pulled me in for a hug. I cried again when Megan was out of sight. Daniel and I went back to the car and got in. I heaved out a big sigh and put my seatbelt on. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"You okay?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah.. I will be," I said and flashed him a smile. 

"Good," he said and pinched my cheek. He started up the car and drove off. I spent the rest of the car ride sleeping, but woke up 5 minutes before we arrived.

"Do you want me to go home with you, or do you wanna come over?" He asked. I'm sure he's very concerned, but I'll probably sleep it off and I'll be fine.

"Nah, I don't really wanna bother you, so I'll just go home. I'll call you later okay?" I said. He nodded and took a turn to my house. He stopped in front of my house and waited for me to get out.

"I'm okay, don't worry about it. Go home and rest a lot, okay?" I said, waving at him.

"If you say so. You rest a lot too! I'll call your mother to check up on you later!" He said and smiled. I smiled back and closed the car door, getting my keys out of my pocket and opening the front door. Before getting in, I waved at him one more time and closed it after seeing that he drove off.

I went in, dropped my bag on the floor in the hall and went up to my room. I changed into my pajamas and slept. I slept for the rest of the day, not really wanting to do anything else. When I woke up 4 hours later, it was 9.30pm. I grabbed my phone to look at any messages. I had one from my mom and she said that she was going to be home after 12. I also had a text from Daniel that said "I hope you are resting, as you said earlier. Call me when anything happens, ily!"

I sighed and got up. I decided to go for a walk. I like taking walks, because it gives me a peaceful feeling and I like nature, especially at night. I changed into some warmer clothes, and went downstairs. I also grabbed some money to buy food, since I haven't eaten anything for dinner yet. I grabbed my keys, my phone and my walle.I put on my coat, wore my docs, and locked the backdoor. It was really cold when I stepped out of the house, but I didn't really mind. I was planning on going to an Italian restaurant after taking a walk. I haven't had pizza for a while and I was really craving it. 

After walking, enjoying nature and listening to music for almost 1,5 hours, I decided to sit down at a bench. There were more benches next to it and across from it, but I sat down at one that was facing the lake. There was a little bridge there with lights that lit up the bridge and a part of the water, so it was really peaceful to look at it. It reminded me of the past, where I didn't have to worry about anything and I suddenly felt very nostalgic.

"Hey there," someone said. I got startled, but still looked at where the voice was coming from. There was a man, sitting 5 feet away from me. He was wearing all-black and had his hoodie on. I decided to ignore it.

"I said, hey there," he repeated. This scared me a bit, but I decided not to act scared.

"Hi," I shortly said.

"What's a pretty young lady like you doing here this late?" He asked and scooted closer to me, so he was only less than 3 feet away from me.. I stood up and walked away, but I could hear his footsteps behind me. I slightly panicked and took out my phone and called a random number without looking at the ID. 

"Hello? Anna?" 

"O-oh, s-sorry for c-calling you J-Jackson.." I said and wanted to hang up, but was stopped by his voice. I really didn't want to disturb him during his practice or rehearsal..

"No no, don't hang up. What's wrong? You sound terrified.." He said, worriedly. 

"N-nothing.. Go back to your p-practice," I said.

"No, we finished practicing 2 hours ago. Tell me what's wrong," he said, sounding quite demanding.

"I-I'm scared.." 

"Why?" 

"M-man.. There's a m-man f-following me.."

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE? I'M COMING, NOW!" He shouted.

"At the l-lake.. There's no one else here.." I said, not daring to look behind me, because I could still hear his footsteps. 

"Keep on walking, okay? I'll be there as soon as possible! Keep talking on the phone with me!" He shouted and I could hear him call for a few other members and some rumbling sounds. I heard a door close.

"Is he still following you? Stay calm, okay?" 

"Y-yes.. I'll try.. Sorry for disturbing you," I said. I felt really really sorry, because they were already so tired because of all the time they put into practicing for their last concert. They probably didn't even rest well the past few days, and here I am, disturbing them during one of their few moments of rest.. I felt really really guilty. 

"Why are you walking so fast? Trying to get away from me?" He said. I heard his pace speeding up and I was starting to panic inside, but wasn't planning on showing that. I was getting tired from all the speedwalking and unconsciously slowed down. I felt him grab my arm and he turned me around.

"I asked you a question, and it would be nice if you responded, young lady," he whispered in a dark voice, holding my wrist very tight.

"Let go!!" I shouted and tried to pry his hands off me. 

"Don't you dare be so rude to me, you piece of ," he said and grabbed both the sides of my face with one hand. He raised his other hand and was ready to punch or slap me. I closed my eyes and waited for his hand to hit my face, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw one boy holding the man's hand and a few others pushing him into the grass near the path we were walking on.. My sight is really bad at night, but I could make out that one of them was Bambam, by his blonde hair. 4 members were holding the man down and waited for the police to arrive, the other 3 were running towards me.

"Anna, thank god you're okay," Yugyeom said and hugged me. My heart was pounding because of what happened earlier and I was on the verge of tears. I took this walk to calm down and everything, but instead Igot the complete opposite. I was still pretty shaken up by it.

"Oh my ing god, if he had laid one ing finger on you I would've beaten him up to death," Jackson said angrily. We sat down on a bench near us and Jackson hugged me, "Don't ever think you're bothering any of us by calling if you're in danger, okay? Something bad could've happened.."

"How could you think you were disturbing us? You're the only person in our life that doesn't ever disturb us," Bambam said. 

"I.. I thought you guys were still busy preparing for tomorrow's concert or that you were resting.." I said and looked down. 

"Busy or not, we wouldn't let you get in danger.." Jackson said. Soon, the other members joined us after seeing the police leaving with the man. They all gave me a hug and told me that it was okay to call any member if I was in danger or if there was something else that was wrong. 

"Don't ever hesitate to call us when you need to," Jinyoung repeated again.

"Did you have dinner?" Jaebum asked. I shook my head and sighed. 

"But I can go home and order something, you guys can go home and rest," I said and stood up, but was pulled down by Yugyeom. 

"You're not going anywhere unless it's with us," he said and stood up, pulling me up with him. 

"We can go to your house with you and stay with you while you order food," Mark said. The others agreed and walked with me to my house. I took my keys out and opened the door. They all followed and closed the door behind them. They told me to lock the door and close all the curtains just in case. I was thankful that they were so caring, but on the other side, I felt sorry that they had to spent some of their free time helping me, while they could've stayed home, resting. 

We sat down on the couch and waited for Jaebum to make the call to a pizzeria nearby. 

"Thank you so much for doing what you did earlier.. And again, sorry for disturbing you while you were resting.." I said. 

"Stop saying sorry Anna, we would've done it even if you didn't want us to. Your safety goes first," Yugyeom said and patted my head. He was sitting next to me on the couch, so I leaned onto him. I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit.

"Can we spend the night here?" Bambam asked. He looked at me with a pouty lip and big eyes and I couldn't say no. 

"Sure~ Let's eat before we sleep," I said. They told me about their schedule for tomorrow and that they had to leave at 10am. They also told me that their manager could pick me up and bring me to the concert and that I could go home with them after. 

"Are you sure? Isn't your manager supposed to stay with you guys? I can take the bus.." I said.

"You're not taking the bus. You have no choice," Yugyeom said. 

"But-"

"No buts," Jaebum said. I gave up and went along with what they said. I heard the doorbell ring, so I stood up, grabbing some money from my bag. I opened the door and was greeted by a deliverer. 

"Hello, a large pizza mozzarella?"

"Yeah, that would be for me," I said and was handed the box by him. I took it and gave him the money, "You can keep the rest." 

"Thank you, enjoy your pizza!" He said and turned around, heading for his scooter. I closed the door, not forgetting to lock it, and walked back to the living room. I placed the pizza box on the table in the living room and went to the kitchen to get some napkins, placing them on the table after getting back to the living room.

"Eat." I said and sat down next to Yugyeom. I grabbed my first piece and started eating, while the others were not moving one inch.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked with a mouth full (which is kinda gross, I know, I apologize).

"You eat first. We'll eat the leftovers," Mark said.

"No no no, please eat," I said. I probably wouldn't be able to finish the whole pizza on my own (maybe half of it), but I'm sure they haven't had dinner themselves.

"What if there's none left for you after every one of us grabs a slice?" Youngjae asked.

"I still have some food my mom made in the fridge," I said. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed 2 plates of the food and some rice my mom made yesterday. I heated them up in the microwave and brought them out to the living room. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed some chopsticks and spoons before returning to the living room again. 

"Thank you, you really are the best," Bambam squealed and started digging in. 

"I know you guys haven't had dinner yet, so eat up!" I said and started eating my 2nd slice. We spent the next hour eating and laughing. By the time we went upstairs to sleep, it was 1.30am. During dinner, Jaebum also went back to their house to get their pajamas, toothbrushes and some other things they needed. So this time, they did have pajamas and a tootbrush. 

Anna: Mom, is it okay if the boys sleep over? 
Mom: Of course sweetie! I'll go to my friend's house and sleep there~
Anna: You can just go home and sleep in your room with me.. I can bring some extra mattresses down.
Mom: No, it's okay honey! I'll see you tomorrow, okay? We'll cook then. Sorry that I wasn't home today, I love you! x
Anna: It's okay mom;; The boys are leaving at 10am for their concert and I'm gonna be picked up at around 6, so we can cook in between! Ily too! 

"Anna, where do we sleep?" Mark asked.

"Uh, I'll just sleep in my mom's room and Yugyeom can also sleep there if he wants to. Mark, Jinyoung and Jaebum can sleep in my room and the others can sleep in the guest room. I have an extra mattress upstairs for one person, so I can get that one and place it on the ground in my room, because that one's bigger," I said. I was going upstairs to get the extra mattress and could hear Bambam yell 'I'M SLEEPING ON THE MATTRESS'. I was holding the mattress and eventually let it go so it slid off the stairs. Fortunately, no one else was down there. I went to mom's room to get extra pillows and extra blankets and placed some in my room and some in the guest room. 

"Anna, are you really okay with me sleeping with you?" Yugyeom innocently asked.

"Of course. You also slept in my mom's room last time, right?"

"Yeah.. but-"

"Unless you want to be crammed between the others," I said. It's not like I really wanted him to sleep on the same bed with me, it was just that it would be more convenient for all of them if he slept with me. I always place a pillow inbetween me and the person I'm sleeping with, so I don't really mind. And besides, he's one of my best friends. 

"You're such an angel, Anna!" Yugyeom said and hugged me. I chuckled and thanked him. I went to my room to check up on the others.

"You guys can use the bathroom first," I said and left, leaving the door open. I went to the guest room and told them the same. I also told Yugyeom to use the bathroom first. Meanwhile, I went to my own room and grabbed my pajamas. I went back to my mom's room and quickly changed into my pajamas before Yugyeom would return. 

"Anna! We're done! Your turn!" When I went to the bathroom, the others were exiting the bathroom one by one. I went in and did my nightly routine. After finishing everything, I went to the guest room.

"Good night, oppa's. Thanks again for today. I'll wake you up for breakfast tomorrow, so don't set an alarm!" I said and waved. I turned the lights off and closed the door. I went on to the next room, which was my own room. I knocked on the door before opening it.

"Come in!" Bambam excitingly shouted. I opened the door.

"Goodnight oppa's," I said. 

"Goodnight Anna! Thanks for letting us sleep over," Jinyoung said.

"That's the least I could do after you all helped me today," I said.

"It's okay, go to bed now, it's late," Jaebum said. They all flashed me a big smile and waved. 

"I'll wake you all up for breakfast tomorrow, so don't set an alarm, okay?" I said and waved. I turned the light off and closed the door. I went back to mom's room and turned all the lights in the hall off.

"Oppa, it's late.. Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked and closed the door behind me. I went to the right side of the bed and lay down. 

"I'm not tired yet," Yugyeom said and pouted. 

"But you have a concert tomorrow and you have to get enough sleep," I said.

"Can we talk first," he whined. I my side and faced him, "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked. 

"First, why didn't you turn the lights off?" He asked, giving me a weird look. 

"I f-forgot," I stuttered. 

"Liar."

"I'm not," I said, and now I was the one pouting. 

"Are you scared of the dark?" Yugyeom asked while laughing. 

"No!" I turned around and grabbed my phone, checking my texts, so I had a reason to 'ignore' him. Turned out, I did have a text. I had one from Daniel and one from Bambam. 

Daniel: Anna, you slept the whole day, didn't you? 

Bambam: Annaa~ I can hear you yelling from here, please be quiet kekekeke

I got startled when the lights suddenly turned off. I looked around, but didn't see Yugyeom next to me. 

"Oppa?" I was starting to think he did this on purpose and was actually just hiding somewhere. Maybe he was lying on the floor by now, but I decided to ignore it. I turned my phone on again and started texting Daniel back. I was t-

"AHH!" I yelled and heard a laugh coming from Yugyeom, who was next to me on the floor. 

"Oh my god, you should've seen your own face!" Yugyeom was still on the floor, laughing even louder now. 

"Yah.." I softly said and pouted. 

"Sorry Anna, just wanted to see if you really were scared," he said and stood up, going back to the left side of the bed. He lied down and chuckled once again, "Are you really scared of the dark?"

"Yeah.. so don't do that again!" I said and punched him on the shoulder.

"Ouch.. I'm sorry," he said, "How come you like horror movies then?"

"I enjoy watching them, but because of them, I'm scared of the dark, mirrors, ghosts and so on," I said. I was now facing him again (and fyi, there was a pillow between us).

"Then why do you watch them?" He asked. 

"Because I enjoy watching them, and I like the thrill and everything," I said, "What about you? Don't you ever get scared?" 

"Not really, because I'm a real man," he said and smiled very proudly. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Are you sure?" I chuckled. 

"Yah, I'm a real man." 

"Whatever~" I said and stuck my tongue out, "Let's sleep, it's late," I said and glanced at my phone to look at the time. It was almost 2.30...

"I guess. Good night Anna, you know I love you, right?" 

"Yeah, I do. Good night oppa," I said and gave him a hug. I turned around, plugged my earphones in my phone and put on some music. I put one side in my ear and the other in Yugyeom's ear. I fell asleep hugging the pillow inbetween us. 

*****

The next day, I suddenly woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked beside me and Yugyeom was still asleep. I turned around as quietly as possible and looked at the time on my phone. My earphones were also placed on the nightstand next to my head and I was really confused how they got there. Maybe Yugyeom woke up in the middle of the night and placed them there? 

Anyway, I looked at the time and it was 7.30 am. I was surprised that I woke up this early without an alarm. I was happy though, that means I still have enough time to make breakfast for the boys. I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went downstairs afterwards and thought about what to make for breakfast. I didn't want to make something too small, because the boys needed something to give them enough energy for the rest of the day (in case they didn't get to eat anything else). I looked up some recipes on the internet and decided to go to the supermarket. I went back upstairs as quietly as possible and changed into a pair of thick leggings and a thick sweater. I tied my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my walled and my phone and left the house, of course not without my coat and shoes. 

When I got to the supermarket, not many people were there, since it was a Saturday morning and people were probably still asleep. I bought everything I needed to and checked the list I made on my phone to make sure I had everything. I also bought some snacks for the boys, so they could eat that on their way to the venue or in the waiting room. After buying everything I needed to, I went home. It was 8.15am, so I had approximately 45 minutes left to make breakfast. I got everything out of the grocery bag and placed some things in the frigde. I placed the snacks and drinks on the dining table, so I wouldn't forget to pack those for them. I checked the recipe on my phone and started cooking. I'm not any near good with cooking, but recipes help a lot. If I follow everything precisely, nothing can go wrong, right? 

I was almost finished making breakfast, so I decided to wake everyone up, so they still had time to brush their teeth and do everything they needed to. 

After deciding to wake Yugyeom up first, I walked up to mom's room and opened the door. Surprisingly, he was already awake, "Oppa, when did you wake up?" 

"Goodmorning, I woke up like 5 minutes ago," he said and got up. 

"Go brush your teeth and do everything you need to do. I made breakfast," I said with a smile on my face. I moved on to my own room. I softly opened the door and peeked inside. Everyone was still asleep; Bambam wasn't even covered with his blanket, Mark was lying vertically, and Jaebum and Jinyoung were lying horizontally (how you normally sleep). I didn't want to wake them up because they looked so peaceful and I was scared they didn't sleep well.. I eventually decided to wake them up, because they needed to eat breakfast. 

I decided to wake Bambam up first, since he was the one closest to the door, "Oppa.. wake up, I made breakfast." He groaned, but still sat up. He looked around and saw that the others were still sleeping and, once again, groaned. 

"Go brush your teeth and wash your face, I'll wake up the others," I said and shooed him away. He ruffled my hair before leaving the room. I woke up the other three and moved on the the guest room. Instead of waking them up in the way I did with the other four members, I jumped on the bed and yelled.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I shouted and waited for all of them to wake up. I was suddenly pulled down on the bed. 

"Please be quiet and let me sleep," Jackson said. 

"Seulpeohajima no no no, honjaga anya no no no," I sang and shouted again, "WAKE UPP!!! Breakfast is burning downstairs~" I got out of bed, opened the curtains and ran out of the room. I ran downstairs and did the last few things I had to do. I placed all the plates on the dining table and sat down. I waited for the others to finish and come downstairs. 

The first one to come downstairs was Yugyeom, "Annaaa!" 

"Yugyeomie! Sit down and wait for the others to come down before you start eating," I said and glared at him when he was trying to reach for a plate. He immediately retreated his hand and pouted. 

"I'm hungryyyy~" he whined and stomped his feet.

"How come you're older than me?" I joked.

"Yah.. I heard what you did to wake up Jackson and Youngjae, so you're also childish!" He said and stuck his tongue out.

"Enough.. You're both childish and little kids," Bambam said. Yugyeom and I both raised one eyebrow and looked at Bambam, "Are you sure?" Yugyeom said.

"Guys, enough. Sit down Bambam," Jaebum said and sat down next to Yugyeom. We all waited till everyone got downstairs and were finally able to start eating at 9.15. They guys talked about how excited they were for the concert and I just listened. Hearing how happy and excited they were made me feel at ease. After 20 minutes of eating, the boys had to get ready and change into other clothes. They packed their stuff and had 10 minutes left, so they spent those 10 minutes sitting on the couch and watching tv. Meanwhile, I went to the kitchen and packed their snacks and some drinks. I put it in a bag and placed it on the dining table. 

"Kids, time to go!" Jaebum yelled from the hall. Everyone stood up and went to the hall to put on their shoes. Some of them went to the toilet and others took their shoes to the couch and put them on there. I just stood by the dining table and waited for them to finish. At exactly 9 o'clock, their manager knocked on the door. Before they left, I handed them the bag with snacks and drinks.

"When did you buy all this?" Jaebum asked.

"This morning. I woke up quite early and had to buy some ingredients for breakfast so I decided to buy some snacks and drinks for you guys," I said and shrugged.

"You bought snacks for us?! Thank you so much!" Bambam said and ran up to hug me. Everyone also hugged me we were now in a grouphug. I was stuck in the middle, not able to move. 

"Guys, she can't move," their manager said. They all let go immediately and smiled. 

"Thanks for everything, Anna."

"No, thank you guys for always being there for me. Now leave, your manager is waiting," I said and chuckled. 

"Okay, we're leaving now. Bye Anna, see you later~" Jackson said and waved. He walked out of the door backwards, still waving and the others did the same.

"Good luck with rehearsal and everything. Don't overwork yourself, okay? Remember to eat! I'll be visiting your waiting room later," I said and waved, "Be careful and have lots of fun! I'll be cheering you on from the side, I love you guys." "Thank you, Anna. Don't forget that manager hyung is picking you up at 6! We love you too!" Jinyoung said and made a heart with his arms. The others did the same and it left me smiling as bright as possible. I closed the door when their car left and went back inside. I did the dishes and went back to bed, because I was pretty tired. I set my alarm for 3pm, so I would still have 3 hours to prepare everything. Mom's probably coming home soon, so she'll probably wake me up a little bit earlier to make food for the guys and to make a cake.
 

A/N:

Helloo! 

It's been a while again! I'm finally on my fall break and I couldn't be happier! I also finally updated ayyyy
Is anyone else also on fall break? I feel really at peace because of fall's weather. The weather in my country during fall is rainy and gloomy and sometimes, it makes me feel gloomy and sad, but sometimes it makes me feel at peace. How about you guys? 

I also can't believe I have 1k+ views! That's so so so many to me omg;;; Thank you so much for reading my story and subscribing to my story, I never thought I would get almost 50 subscribers and over 1k views... I really really enjoy writing this story and I know I'm neglecting my other story, but I really don't feel like updating that one yet.. Maybe I will after I pass my exams next year and have a 3 months break, but not for now. I'm pretty busy with school and this story is very enjoyable for me to write. 

Has anyone been watching Roommate? Jackson is such a cutie and he's so funny! And his fanboy moment when he met Gayeon for the first time, omfg such a cutie ;;;; 

Anywayss, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hope everyone's enjoying fall in their own way, take walks, spend time with your familiy, read books and don't neglect your studies!! 

\(^○^)人(^○^)/