Failed Seduction Attempts

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                There was no honeymoon.

                Simply because Jiyong didn’t know what to do with his blushing bride.

                Dara and him were married in judge Lee’s living room, one week after their talk in II Pavone. The ceremony was witnessed by Thunder and an aunt on the bride’s side. In his side, one uncle and his wife, a friend and his lawyer.

                The civil ceremony was held smoothly. He felt relieved and well, happy that it went as planned. For even if he knew that Dara will comply with their deal, he was still nervous. Not just on the exact day of their wedding but ever since it was set. The night before their wedding, he didn’t sleep at all. Zebek’s medication techniques did not help. He was scared that Dara might change her mind. Women are naturally that way so even if she was paid and there was an agreement, he was still uneasy.

               Because of lack of sleep, he earned himself a headache the next morning. He looks haggard and feels like . What will he do when Dara backs out? He will hunt her to the ends of the world.

              He took three shots of brandy to make his system calm.

              The result: he was the one who was late for his wedding.

              There, he saw the witnesses and Dara. He can’t believe the calm expression in her face. Calmer than the water in a glass. He knew that she didn’t doubt or panic that he will not arrive for when he came, he didn’t see any sign of relief that cross her. When she saw him, he immediately asked the judge to start the ceremony.

             She wore a beige dress that looks old. Her jewelries which is a pair of pearl earrings and necklace, looks antique. She also wore light make-up. The style of her hair was the same with how she fixed it every day. Honestly, he was disappointed. He paid her a huge amount of money be she didn’t even bother to spend some for a wedding dress. While he wore a Ralph Lauren jacket and slacks, purple label, which costs him four thousand dollars, excluding the polo shirt and shoes.

             But it’s not all about the tag price and labels. It’s about how he prepared his self for their wedding. While Dara didn’t even bother to have her nails manicured. She looks fresh, glowing eyes. It’s obvious that she have a good night sleep.

             So, he sulked for a minute or two. Then they were summoned by the judge and that was it. They were man and wife. Married.

             It was hard to believe. He kept on looking in his wedding ring.

            A small reception ensued. After that, they flew all the way to Palawan.

            It was an idyllic paradise in the Philippines with an inviting calm atmosphere and nature themes of tropical bliss.

           The only frustrating thing was, the honeymoon did not happen……

 

*DAY 1*

                It was apparent that she was not ready. When they arrived to their rented bungalow, she immediately went to the kitchen. She’s cleaning it as if she owned the place.

                When Jiyong entered the kitchen, he saw Dara wiping the dishes as if they were full of dirt when in fact, they are so clean, he can even use then as a mirror.

                He started to walk towards her then cleared his throat to get her attention.

                “The place’s nice, right? Want to check the bedroom with me?” he seductively whispered near her ear wanting to make a pass on her. He put his hands on her shoulders.

                “You can go ahead. The room is not going anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter