The Morning After The Act

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was still sleeping when Jiyong woke up the next morning. He looked at the side table clock and saw that it was already past nine. The poor thing is exhausted, he thought as he can't help himself looking at Dara. She was snoring, was slightly open.

As he stared at her, panic seemed to well up inside him.

It couldn't be. It didn't have to be.

Hesitant, he left Dara and headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Last night felt like his first time, too. Not his "first time" courtesy of his nanny. Instead, it was his first time to make love like that. There was a discussion and to be honest, he learned a lot more with Dara than his nanny.

His nanny gave him instructions that he can use. But Dara taught him, in her innocence, what women really wanted. Also because of her, he now knew when a woman was faking it, because he learned how it was really like for them when the was real. She revealed it all last night.

The worse part, he now knew that the pleasure Miyuki and his past girlfriend had was not genuine all the time. They were just pulling his leg. Idiot that he was, he believed them for he thought he was so great.

"Damn" he turned the shower on. He had scratch marks all over.

But it was not Miyuki's "faking" that bothered him at the moment. He was troubled about last night. Without meaning, too, he had revealed too much also. He had been so open. So vulnerable.

Last night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter