The Prince and the......... Maid?!

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Thunder’s employer looks more interesting and has more impact in person, Dara concluded as the guy entered their living room. Though he is not as tall as she think he is, he excluded authority and intellegence his photos captured.

                But obviously, the cameras did not capture that hint of arrogance in the way his eyes darted from things to things, people to people. Its as if its saying, “I’m better, much much better.” The way his lips curled in half-amused, half-curious smile suggested certain degree of charm and ruthlessness.

                Charming and ruthless, a strange combination.

                She could not categorize the man as the heartthrob type. He’s also not as serious as the silent type. Though he looks like a man who would not want to write poems and love letter.

                But base on Thunder’s stories, girls usually chase him. And she knows why. This Kwon Jiyong was a dream personified.

                “You have a lovely home” he said after he surveyed the whole living room.

                “Thank You” Maybe it’s a good thing that she was obsessive-compulsive when it comes to cleaning and organizing her things. The downside was, because of her obsession in cleaning her surrounding, she forgot to even comb her hair!

                Dara didn’t expect that Thunder will bring his boss with him. So when she heard his voice, she immediately came down.

                Sweat was all over her because she was polishing the floor of their second floor. She even carried the broom in her underarm.

                What she’s wearing were the same clothes she wore yesterday—flannel shorts with loose leg holes and oversized T-shirt. Which was a complimentary of Newbury Pharma whose products were distributed by Mr. Kwon’s company. So one can say that her shirt came from the man in front of her.

                She immediately saw Mr. Kwon when she opened the door. Too late to even fix he hair that was misplaced in her ponytail. The cleanliness that she maintains everyday become s disadvantage. She’s certain that Thunder’s boss saw her oily T-zone, her wet underarm due to sweat and her dirty fingernail.

                But if she will just leave, Mr. Kwon might think that she’s rude. So she just swallowed her shyness and discomfort, invited the visitor to come in after he was introduced by thunder to her.

                “D-do you want to eat something?” She stared at her brother because she’s conscious with his boss’s intent looking.

                Why is it that he looks like assessing her? He acts like a meticulous shopper who is having a second thought on the merchandise.

                “How about some snack, sir?” Thunder asked him.

                “Uhm.. Sure. Sure. Anything will do. ” said Mr. Kwon as he stares at Dara as if challenging her to produce something with quality.

               “What do we have for snack, noona?”

               “Poolppang”

               She was sure that made Mr. Kwon laugh. Though she didn’t hear anything, it was seen in his eyes.

                “That’s fine. Together with ice-cold soda.” Thunder turned his gaze to his boss. “My sister’s poolppang is delicious, sir. Special”

               “Excuse me” she said then head towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter