Post-its Everywhere!!

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             

                Mr. Kwo—Jiyong was standing in the middle of the garage, arms across his chest.

                “Are you sure we need to clean this?” he asked immediately after he saw Dara. “This is so clean. This is the only organize garage I’ve seen in my whole life.”

                “Noona’s addicted to cleaning.” said Thunder.

                That’s the reason why they always fight. Thunder is a typical male, like a snake that changes its skin. His used clothes will be left where he changes them. He will not even bother to put it in the hamper. Even his clothes in the closet were messy. He’s intellegent but never learns that his undewear shouldn’t be mixed with his shirt.

                “The bottom of the boxes is full of dust. The ceiling has lots of spider web.”

                Jiyong looked at the ceiling. “Not really.”

                “The floor has stains. We need to remove that. Put them in the kitchen first. ” she faced Thunder. “Place them in the side of the fridge. I already alloted some space for these. Arrange them properly so they will fit.”

                “Yes, ma’am!” said Thunder then turned his gaze to his boss. “Maybe now you know why I’m obedient, sir.”

                “You don’t really obey me. Because if you do, I don’t need to repeat my every command”

                “Aish! It’s because you’re a slave driver, noona.” He faced Jiyong. “Sir, where can you find someone who demands that even the hanger’s position should be the same—facing the inside with color coding. The clothes should be facing forward.”

                “Stop blabbering, will you? We won’t finish anything.” She said.

                “Even the refrigerator, sir, has color coding for the food containers. The juices and soda’s label should be facing where one can see. If not, someone will go balistic. When that's the case, that someone should be medicated, right?”

                Jiyong eyed her. “She looks normal to me.” A smile is play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter