The Hunt is on!

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Sir Jiyong, are we going on a field trip?” asked by his personal secretary named Thunder. If truth be told, he was also his PA because he always go everywhere with him. After his encounter with his four girls secretary, he decided to hire a man. Women  eventually falls in love with him, and that was a major headache.

But Thunder was not bad. Actually, he is excellent. He’s a topnotcher in the nursing exam. He applied in his company for a different position and passed to test with flying colors but got rejected in his interview. The guy was so shy that he wasn’t able to answer the questions his interviewer asked. He also lacks some leadership skills but he is a good follower, base on the report of the personnel manager.

That time he was looking for a new secretary so he asked all of the application forms and resumes. He took an interest with Thunder even though he was rejected by the personnel.

Thunder had a pleasant, unassuming expression in his picture. Right there and then, anyone can conclude that he is shy and obedient. When he met him face-to-face, he decided to hire him as his personal secretary. Thunder was working for him for two years already and he can’t say anything bad to him.

He’s loyal and obedient. Aside from that, he is sure that he will not fall in love with him because even if he doesn’t have a girlfriend, he knows that he is a real man.

“Yeah. Something like that.” Jiyong answered.

Thunder kept silent in the passenger seat. Its in his nature not to become nosy in what ever he do.

“Truth is, I’m looking for a wife.” He decided to tell him. Its good that he knows. Maybe he can help him. He tends to be a perfectionist in details. He can notice the ‘possible candidates’.

“In a museum for kids, sir?”

They were on their way to the planetarium that he is not sure if still operates.

“You will only see lots of mothers there. We can go to the mall or resorts if you want. There are a lot of single ladies there.”

“I don’t want someone who hangs out in the mall at this time of the day.”It was 1 in the afternoon. “That only means that she doesn’t have anything to do. And because he chooses a mall to hang out, it means that she wants to spend a lot. That’s not possible”

Thunder nodded. “I understand, sir. It’s better for her to go to the museum and galleries than spend her time chatting”

“Correct! That means, she knows what’s important. And a museum for kids, well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter