The 'TONGUE-rific' Ending

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Username: tonichua

Password: *********

Logging in...

 

 Stories 
*click*

My Million Dollar Wife [M]
*click*

Add Chapter

*click*


/ Make this story complete

Title * Required

The 'tongue-rific' Ending   Thankyou!

 

Body [?] * Required


Anneoyonghaseyo! XD So I think this is it? The last chapter of My Million Dollar Wife. (Gahd! I don't want to finish this fic yet. T.T *face palm*)

Kidding. Yeah. I know. My sense of humor is kinda off now adays. XD  

 

____

 

“Whose car is that, Minah?” Dara asked pertaining to the red Vios she saw on the driveway. She just arrived. It was four in the afternoon. “Jiyong's friend?" She caught a glimpse of her husband’s SUV in their garage. Why did he come home early? But it was a good thing. They have a lot to talk about. 

“It’s Master Zebek’s, Ma’am. Sir Jiyong didn’t go out.”

“He didn’t go to work?” she creased her forehead, wondering why her husband did that. 

Minah nodded. 

Why? She thought deep inside of her. She took a deep sigh before entering their house.

“Sir Jiyong is doing his yoga.” Minah added. “He said he’s not feeling well a while ago and asked for a whole bunch of bibingka.”

Bibingka? When you're not feeling well? She thought of the pregnancy test kit on her bag.

She heaves a sigh. “Okay,” Maybe she also needed to do some yoga. She felt so tensed. All the emotion anyone could feel, she was feeling all of them, at the same time. 

In tip toe, she climbed up the stairs to prevent herself from disturbing the yoga session. But when she arrives at the top, she can’t help herself not to peek at Jiyong’s gym, beside his study.

The gym's door was slightly open. She heard the sound of the waves on the shore and the mild blow of the wind. Maybe it was recorded. Aside from that, she can’t hear any sound.

She lightly opened the door and peek. Jiyong’s legs were crossed in a yoga position but he was kneeling and his hands were leaning on the floor. His fingers were facing him so it looks twisted. 

His eyes were close. 

But his tongue was stuck out. 

At first, she was able to stifle her laughter. But when he again stuck his tongue out while his eyes were closed, still in that position, she can’t contain it anymore. She burst out laughing. 

He opened his eyes. 

“You can join your husband,” a voice said from a corner.

When she entered the room, she saw master Zebek. He was also wearing sweat pants and sando, all-white. He was nearly going bald, with white complexion, just like an albino. His voice was so soft. Hypnotic. 

She can’t refuse him. She was wearing leggings and tent blouse so she just removed her doll shoes and positioned in front of Jiyong. Master Zebek guided her into position. He said Jiyong was doing a yoga for the face. To prevent wrinkles, to look younger. 

When she took out her tongue, it was Jiyong’s turn to burst into laughter. 

“Is laughing allowed?” she asked. 

“Laughing is the best medicine,” the yoga instructor said. “You can laugh all you want. In fact, there’s a laughter yoga.”

“Beh,” Jiyong said to her. He stuck his tongue out. Down, up, left and right. 

She copied him but didn’t close her eyes. She laughs at herself and Jiyong. 

“Master, she’s laughing and laughing. She wanted a divorced.” Jiyong said and again, stuck his tongue out. 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter