A Man To Man Talk

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was so hungry that he immediately ordered a slab T-bone, double servings of mashed potatoes and also, he can't resist Mac and cheese.

"Are you okay, Jiyong, man?" his friend, Taeyang, asked while laughing.

"Haven't had my breakfast" which he was used in doing before. He was afraid to become fat. But ever since he bought a wife, he became used in having his breakfast.

"Looks like married life fits you." he commented. He was not aware of him and Dara's agreement. Taeyang thought he just wanted to get married hush-hush. And maybe, he was thinking that he was so in love with Dara that's why he married her immediately.

He didn't tell him the truth for he knew it would gain a lot of opposition. Taeyang would find the idea of purchasing a wife ludicrous.

"How could you say that?" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Looks like you're gaining weight."

He squirmed inside. But what Taeyang said was true. He was becoming fat, mostly on the midsection. He noticed it just earlier while driving. At first, he was in denial. Thinking that maybe he wore the seat belt too tight so his tummy has a hump.

But he knew it wasn't the seat belt.

"That's fine, man. Welcome to the club." Taeyang patted his own tummy. When they were in college, he was slim. Now, he can still be considered as slim, but with bigger tummy. "And you know what will happen next? Receding hairline" he touched his own hair. His forehead was becoming more prominent. Jiyong noticed it before but didn’t give his comment, afraid that he might get offended. 

"It doesn't have to be, man." he uttered.

"You can only say that at first. Before you know it," he shook his head. "You don't have the drive to look handsome."

Taeyang was married for five years so maybe that's why he has the authority to talk about marriage life. So he decided to ask him about the other thing that was bothering him. The thing that has no relation with waistline and hairline.

"Do you talk?" he asked. "I mean you and Bom. Do you talk?"

"Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter