Wanted: Perfect Wife

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOW! that was nice.. I just updated the foreword and alot subscribed already! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!!!!! So the wait is over. Here's the chapter 1. Hope you will not be disappointed with this... :)))

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong started to panic when his friend, Tim, died. He was 25 years old. No vices, long-distance runner, mountaineer, swimmer, only eats organic food and drinks alkaline water.

                Tim was in perfect physical, mental, and emotional health.

                The worms that are surely having a feast in his body were indeed lucky.

                He last saw him alive last week. He was so excited to climb a mountain with his co-mountaineers. He is the last person Jiyong think will die. Tim saw full of enthusiasm. He always laughs and never a fight with anyone. It seems that he will live forever.

                But it turned out he did not.

                He perished in a freak accident.

                Tim did not have a chance. He died instantly.

                Forever gone. That was he is now.

                For Jiyong, it is such a waste because Tim was also a bachelor like him. Everything his friend owned—which was a lot because Tim was a computer genius who founded his own computer programming company—He left to everyone and no one.

                Tim and his sister was an orphan. He didn’t leave any last will and testament so basically her sister will inherit all. But she was an emotional basket case married to a gambler.

                So all the things that Tim work hard for will turn to nothing. There will be no legacy, nothing to make people remember him. His genius, his excellent business skills would all be forgotten.

                Tim was no more because he doesn’t have an heir.

                That’s the cause of Jiyong panic attack. It did not matter to death if a person is healthy and young and full of energy. Like Tim, he could die anytime. And he was still a bachelor. No one will inherit his fortune except for his step mother beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter