Hard Decisions

I Hate You Because I Love You

Narrator’s POV~

 

 

*What should I do?* You thoughtfully and worriedly bit your fingernail. Ah Young approached you, “What’s wrong, sun shine?” But still, You didn’t glance at Ah Young, instead your eyebrows started to furrow even more.

 

*Ahh…how annoying.* Ah Young rolled her eyes and gently shoved Your side, “Yah, wakey~ wakey from your dreamland~”

 

*Should I?* You furrowed your eyebrows more. *…or not…* Your shoulder slumped. Ah Young who was beside You, watched your movements intently with an amused smile played on her lips.

 

The bell burst into an annoying ring and sound and made You jumped in surprise. “YES—what the? Stupid bell!” You cursed under your breath as you sat back down on the bench.

 

Ah Young giggled. “What’s so funny?” You raised a brow. Ah Young pointed her finger at you, “You.” “Huh? Me? Why me?” You asked in bewilderment.

 

“N-never mind! Aha…” She wiped off tears of joy that were on attached on her eyes. Ignoring all the thoughts, You tugged on Ah Young’s uniform sleeve. “Yes?” Ah Young turned to your direction.

 

“Umm…what if there’s this particular guy that suddenly asks you to go out with him?” You sheepishly scratched your head. Ah Young raised a brow, “From my point of view?”

 

“Sort of.” You replied with a meek smile. “Hm…let’s see. I think--”

 

“DING DONG!”

 

“The bell rang! Gotta go!” Without a second glance, Ah Young darted off forward. You scoffed, “I ask her a question, she just left without an answer?”

 

 

******

 

The homeroom began as You took your usual seat which was in front of Jae Jin’s. During the homeroom, You didn’t even dare to turn back. Either you would just move your hand to pass the paper or throw it backwards.

 

Jae Jin somehow didn’t seem to care. Instead, he gave you a little space to think about his proposal yesterday.

 

After a few hours of thinking, You already got your answer. You strode towards the school building to go back to class until someone texted you. You fumbled through your blazer’s pocket for your phone.

 

From: Jong Hoon oppa~ >

 

Hi, um…meet me at the usual place now? :)

 

You looked around curiously, *Usual place? Behind the building?* You smiled and turned to the opposite direction to meet up with him.

 

 

******

 

“Um…hey, oppa.” You tilted your head to a side, peeking at Jong Hoon. He turned and beamed, “Hey~” “So…what do you wanna talk about?” You asked as youe sat down on the neatly trimmed grass.

 

“Uh…you see…” He rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah?” you peered at Jong Hoon who was hesitating. “I’m going to US this Saturday.”

 

your sweet smile faded as you looked at him with a serious look this time, “Why?” “I have some business there.” He replied, still beaming. “Oh. When will you come back?” you asked, full of hope.

 

“I’m afraid…I’m not going back here anymore. I’m going to stay in US after this so…let’s say our farewell now.” He said with a cheerful tone. His face was showing a cheerful and calm yet inside, his heart was tearing apart with a sorrowful and crushed voice.

 

Same goes to you. Your face fell as you tugged on Jong Hoon’s blazer sleeve, “Oppa, tell me you’relying right now. You are, right?”

 

Sad tears were threatening to burst out from his watery eyes but Jong Hoon endured the pain. He turned to the other direction, not facing You. *I’m sorry. I’ve already promised you that…I’llalways be by your side but…*

 

Jong Hoon tearfully looked at you, “I’m sorry but we have to move on now.” He walked away as you was blankly staring at his figure that was fading away, stunned.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

gehehehehe ~ 

 

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE