Kiss Me, Baby

I Hate You Because I Love You

Narrator’s POV~

 

You grew nervous. Your body was shaking as your hands were numb and couldn’t move an inch at all since Jae Jin was in front of you. The distance between the two of you was just a few inches.

 

You warily jerked your head back, not shifting your gaze from Jae Jin’s mesmerizing eyes. “…so?” Jae Jin raised a brow with a smile.

 

“So…?” You repeated back, lowering your head. “What’s your answer? I’m waiting~” He cooed, purposely puckering his lips.

 

You gulped as you replied, “I…” You looked to your side, hiding your now red face. “Yeah?” He turned to the side and inched closer, cupping his ear with one hand.

 

“I…” You glanced around in panic. Jae Jin pouted, “Do you hate me that much?” Just by that simple magic action, You gave in and let out a defeated sigh, “Fine. I-I like you…H-happy?” You stuttered as you covered your face in embarrassment.

 

Jae Jin just curved up his lips into a simple smirk but deep inside, he was cheering and jumping up and down in joy, grinning and all.

 

You took a peek through a little space between your fingers. Jae Jin grinned as he yanked your hands away from your face and pulled you closer to him. Soon, he closed the space between them.

 

*Oh My God!* You screamed your head out as you gazed at the pretty face which was now locking his lips with yours, with your rounded eyes.

 

A few moments later, your knees started to get weak and was about to fall down when all of a sudden, a strong arm caught her by the waist in time.

 

Jae Jin grinned joyfully between the deep and passionate kiss. After a while, they broke off, breathing heavily.

 

You blushed furiously as you covered your face with a pair of hands and turned around, not facing him.

 

*I can’t believe this! How can I fall in love with the stupid idiot that I used to hate?!* You snapped mentally.

 

Jae Jin cautiously tapped your shoulder, gesturing you to follow him back to the class, “We need to go now or…the teacher will be mad.” He looked down, slightly embarrassed.

 

 

******

 

“What?! You kissed Lee Jae Jin?!” Ah Young whispered in a surprised tone. “Uh…yeah.” You timorously grinned. “Oh My God! What in the world is happening right now?!” Ah Young clasped her hands together in a begging position, looking up at the ‘sky’.

 

You slapped her shoulder, “Stop with the ‘joke’! It’s not funny!” Ah Young giggled, “Okay, okay. Sorry~”

 

“~~~~~~!” Jae Jin waved his hand in the air from a far. You shot up and awkwardly pointed at Jae Jin’s direction, excusing yourself from Ah Young.

 

Ah Young crossed her arms and pouted, “Fine. Go ahead. Leave your ‘best friend’ here ALONE.” She deliberately emphasized the word.

 

You clasped your hands together with a begging tone, “Aw, come on!” “Psh. Okay, fine!” Ah Young swung her backpack on her shoulder and walked away, “Enjoy your mini date with your new BOYFRIEND.”

 

You rolled your eyes as you made your way towards Jae Jin. “Sorry, I got into a fight with Ah Young.” You flashed him a meek smile. Jae Jin frowned, “Is it because of me?”

 

“No! Of course not!” You waved your hands in denial, “…she’s just lonely since I got a boyfriend already.” He just shrugged.

 

 

******

 

*I wonder what usually couples do when they are together?* You thought rigorously as Jae Jin was watching you which was beside him.

 

“What are you thinking?” He raised his brow with an amused grin. “Nothing~” You chirped earning a dumfounded Jae Jin. After registering all of the thoughts, Jae Jin snapped and smirked evilly.

 

He ran to catch up with you and peered at you. Taken aback, you glanced around, “What is it?” “Were you thinking about something…weird?” He grinned seductively.

 

“Whaa—hell NO!” You crossed her arms with a frown. But still, Jae Jin continued on teasing you, “Aw, denial? Come on. I bet you were thinking about dirty stuff.”

 

“NO—I wasn’t!” You screamed. “Geez, if you wanted it so badly how about you kiss me?” He puckered up his lips, closing his eyes. You turned pink and smacked his shoulder harshly, “Don’t seduce me!”

 

“Oh~ You know you want it~” He grinned mischievously. “Shut up.” She hissed.

 

He continued, “Oh~ I know you want it~ So…kiss me, baby~” He sang random songs. You rolled your eyes, “No thanks. I’ll just pass.” She walked away.

 

“Hey!” Jae Jin called out but she neglected him. “Fine. Be like that then.” He sulked.

 

 

>TO BE CONTINUED

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

GEHEHEHEHHEHEHE . wuhuu ~ ermm .. 
hi :D 
guys, help me .. huhu .. IM SUPER BORED RIGHT NOW . can you suggest me wht FF should i read ????????

i didnt find any 'interesting' FF . LOL . hehehhehe

 

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS