Happily Ever After...Or Not?

I Hate You Because I Love You

Author’s POV~

 

“Yah---” You stirred around as you tried to make yourself more comfortable on the bed. “Yah! ~~~~~~!” A husky and loud voice yelled in outrage.

 

You quickly sat up groggily, annoyed at the fact that you was interrupted during your sleep on Saturday morning.

 

“What do you want?!” You angrily puffed your cheeks and grabbed a pillow to hug. The figure in front of you couldn’t clearly be seen due to your half-closed eyes.

 

The person shook you awake. You groaned as you rubbed your eyes and ran to the bathroom. You didn’t realize that the person who woke you up was your boyfriend.

 

*Wait…* You recollected all your thoughts and turned wide eyes when you realized that your boyfriend was here. “Ugh…” You face-palmed yourself and slid down onto the tiles.

 

Jae Jin on the other side was cracking up seeing the sight of his girlfriend throwing a tantrum early in the morning. “Go and wash up first! After you’re finished, go downstairs!” He shouted.

 

 

******

 

“Sorry! I was spending my time blow-drying my hair!” You claimed as you took a seat next to Jae Jin. Ah Young munched on a bit of the waffles, “Owww wyah~ Waii wdon mmind wdoww~”

 

“Stop it. Continue eating your breakfast.” Jae Jin put his index finger in front of his lips indicating her to quiet down. Ah Young shrunk and nodded. “Let’s go to the pool on the backyard.” You suggested as you pointed at the back door.

 

Xion giggled, “You bet! I’ll show you girls’ power!” Everyone cracked up at her lame jokes. “Come on. We gotta hurry and finish our breakfast and summer pool-party we go!” Jae Jin shoved in a spoonful of crunched waffles to his mouth.

 

 

******

 

“Oh My…Gosh!” Ah Young squealed as Xion grinned in interest. In front of them was You who was smiling awkwardly in a swimsuit.

 

“You rock, girl! You look so ayy!” Xion whistled as she circled you. Ah Young giggled and began teasing, “I wonder how Jae Jin will react if he sees this.”

 

“Shut up, you guys!” you scowled. Just then, the back door flew open, revealing Jae Jin who was holding a bowl of meats with only pants. He gawked as he spotted You who was shyly covering your face.

 

“Someone is embarrassed~” Xion cooed as she hi-5’d Ah Young, cackling in laughter. Jae Jin strode over, smirking, “Hello there~ Wanna have some fun?” He his lips seductively.

 

You smacked him, “No thanks~ Not interested.” Jae Jin frowned, “You’re no fun.” “Yeah, but I know you love me~” You batted your eyelashes cutely which made Jae Jin’s heart skipped a beat.

 

“No, I don’t.” He folded his arms, *Yes, I do.* You rolled your eyes, “As if. Then why did you ask me out?”

 

“Because…” Jae Jin smiled cheekily and bent down as he inched his lip closer to Your ear with a whisper, “…I love you.”

 

He turned around and started heating up the grill. The red ~~~~~~ was standing at your spot, stunned by your boyfriend’s cheesy words.

 

“Aww~ Someone’s blushing!” Ah Young shrieked and turned to her side finding no one. “Huh? Where’s Xion?” She blinked, dumbstruck. “She’s right there.” Jae Jin pointed.

 

Ah Young followed his finger’s direction only to find Xion hugging a guy’s arm, skipping merrily. Ah Young ran to her and nudged her, “Hey, who’s that guy?”

 

Xion looked at Ah Young, “My boyfriend.” “What?! You got a boyfriend already?!” She spoke in disbelief.

 

“Well, duh. Anyways, guys! This is my boyfriend, Kevin Woo! And Kevin, they’re my friends!” Xion introduced each of them in a formal manner. Kevin nodded and wrapped his arms around Xion’s waist, “I get it. Let’s go swim.”

 

Xion slapped his shoulder playfully, “Oppa!” “Okay, okay.” Kevin chuckled as the both of them made their way towards the pool.

 

Heenew’s jaw dropped in disbelief, “Xion has a boyfriend?!” Jae Jin shushed you and pulled you close to him, “So? Have any problems with them?”

 

You smiled, “No. I was just asking.” “Good. If you do have problems with them being together, then I would have cracked his bones into pieces.” He stated bluntly and boldly.

 

“Oh please. Don’t do that. You might get sued.” You pointed out as a matter-of-factly. “Fine. Give me a kiss then.” He pointed to his pink lips. You puffed her cheeks, “Not right now.”

 

“Right now.” He demanded. “No.” You stubbornly replied.

 

“Fine. I guess I should find a new gir—” You shrieked with a cracked voice, “No! Okay fine!” With one swift movement, your lip was now locked with his.

 

The others snickered at the couple. Soon, you both broke off, slightly blushing.

 

*Well, I guess it’s a happily ever after for me.* You smiled. Ah Young came scrambling over to you, pouting, “Fine. Leave your best friend alone without someone to accompany her.”

 

You laughed and patted her back, “Don’t worry. You’ll get one soon.” Just then, Xion came to her, grinning, “Someone’s growing up now~”

 

 

Your face fell, *…I guess it’s not a happy ending after all.* Jae Jin came by and back-hugged you. He kissed your cheek and smiled, “Just bear with it, yeobo~”

 

 

You sighed and soon a smile curved up upon your lips, “I guess I should after all…we never know that hate can turn to love miraculously.”

 

“Hey! Don’t just spend your time cuddling here and there! Go make that barbecue!” Xion shouted from a far. They laughed and spent their time summer-partying.

 

 

>THE END

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yeah! Cheers for my finished FF!

 

Credits are given mainly to miss JIYOUNGIE ... LOVE YAA ~~

Thanks for reading! See you on the next fic! ;D

 and please dont un-subscribe kay ? ehehehe