Declaration Or Kisses?

I Hate You Because I Love You

YOUR POV~

 

I woke up at 6 sharp. Pretty early for a heavy sleeper, huh? I sat up on my bed and looked around, rubbing my half-closed eyes.

 

I yawned and stretched out. After a few minutes, I dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up.

 

“~~~~~~? Are you awake?” My mom knocked on the door as she poked her head in. That time, I was adjusting my necktie. I turned to her, “Yeah, mom. I’m here.”

 

She gently smiled and motioned me to follow her. I obediently followed.

 

 

******

 

The sound of the glasses clinking surrounded the atmosphere. I calmly munched a little piece of scrambled egg. The clinking stopped. I looked up and blinked, “Mom?”

 

She let out a deep sigh. “What’s wrong?” I frowned as I settled down the fork I was holding. She shook her head, “Nothing. It’s just…lately, after Jong Hoon left, this house feels like it’s empty.”

 

My face fell after hearing that name. I stood up and wiped my mouth with a napkin, “I’m full already so I’m going to school.” “~~~~~~-ah…” Her sad face can be seen clearly. “No, it’s okay, mom.” I forced a smile as I fetched my bag and bid her goodbye.

 

 

******

 

Author’s POV~

 

“Yah, umm…~~~~~~?” Jae Jin scratched his head, unsure whether to call you by your name or just stick with the ‘Blondie Freak’.

 

You stiffened and wouldn’t budge from your seat. “Err…what should I call you?” Jae Jin sheepishly smiled. Still, You didn’t move.

 

*Aish, what’s with her?* Jae Jin thought until a flash of memory rang a bell in his mind. *Ahh…it must be about that Jong Hoon guy…* He quickly softened.

 

You on the other side was thinking hard and deep until she couldn’t even hear other people’s voice. *Should I…talk to him?* You looked to your side, seeing Jae Jin burying his head into his long pair of arms.

 

“Maybe I should…” You mumbled to yourself unconsciously. Jae Jin immediately shot up. His eyes met with yours. “Uh…um…h-hi.” You awkwardly raised your hand up as a greeting.

 

Jae Jin formed an amused smile on his lips, “Well, now you’re talking to me, huh? These past few days, you ignored me like I’m some kind of trashes.”

 

“Sorry…” your face showed a guilty feeling. Jae Jin grinned, “No, no it’s okay.” *It doesn’t seem okay to me though.* You frowned. Jae Jin cracked up, “Bfffff—what’s with that ugly face?!” 

 

Your frown instantly turned into a pissed look as you slammed your palm against Jae Jin’s desk, “Yah!” Everyone turned to look at them with a weird look on their faces.

 

“Oh…uh…d-don’t mind us. J-just do your work…heheh.” Your face turned into a shade of pink until an arm grabbed hold of your arm and dragged you outside of the classroom.

 

Frozen, you just stared blankly at Jae Jin who abruptly stopped dragging you and instantly released his grip from your arm. You blinked in surprise, “What is it? Why did you bring me here?”

 

You looked around, noticing that you both were at the school’s main park. Jae Jin inhaled a gulp of air and sharply grabbed you by your shoulders.

 

“W-what’s with you, huh?!” You struggled as a bright red color was seen on your face. Jae Jin firmly gripped onto you and looked at you in the eyes, “Look here. Don’t move.”

 

“Uhh…” Your eyes were shifting to the left side and the right side, trying to not having eye contacts with him. Jae Jin sighed as he pulled you into a warm and tender hug.

 

Surprised, you froze on your spot with a pair of widened eyes. He suddenly whispered to your ear causing shiver to run down your spine, “You didn’t give me your response to my proposal that day…”

 

Your eyes turned wider which were big as saucers as she broke free from his tight grip. You blinked thousand times until you snapped out of your train of thoughts, “N-no! I-I mean…uhh…I…” You scratched your head with a sheepish look.

 

“Do you like me or do you…hate me?” He raised his eyebrow with folded arms. You sighed in frustration, “I…”

 

“Yeah?” He smirked, clearly amused watching your movement.

 

“I…l-H…” Your eyebrows tilted down into a deep furrow.

 

“Yes?” Jae Jin tapped his foot impatiently.

 

“I…” You clutched onto your head.

 

“JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!” He exploded earning a flinch from you.

 

“F—I HATE YOU!” You yelled and soon covered your mouth with a pair of rounded eyes.

 

She expected Jae Jin to hang his head down and walked away with dismay but instead, he strode over and narrowed his eyes with a smirk playing on his lips.

 

“Oh please…don’t lie.” He said in such a diva-like tone.

 

“Whaa…?” Your jaw fell down. He smirked as he circled around Heenew, “I know you want me.”

 

You glanced at him in bewilderment, “What kind of nonsense is that?” “Aww, come on! I know you like me!” He stated as a matter-of-fact which made you turned red at the statement.

 

“See? You like me.” Jae Jin rolled his eyes. “N-no, o-of course not!” You wildly denied.

 

“You better admit it or else…” Jae Jin pointed out. “Or else what?” You challenged as you put your hands on your hips.

 

He smirked, “…or else…I’ll kiss you.” Just by that, your face heated up as you backed away against the wall. Jae Jin slowly stepped forward, leaning in front of you.

 

He rested his right hand against the wall for support and inched his face closer to You “W-what are you doing? You’re kidding, right?” Cold sweats started slipping down from her forehead.

 

Jae Jin just smirked, “You better admit it now…”

 

 

>TO BE CONTINUED

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

GEH , gehehehehhehehehehhehehehehe , ENJOY READING ~ ;D

 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE