Let Me Be The One That Will Always Be By Your Side

I Hate You Because I Love You

Narrator’s POV~

 

Several days had passed since you skipped school. As your friend, Ah Young grew anxious. One day, she couldn’t hold her patience anymore.

 

She scrambled from her seat and skipped classes.

 

 

******

 

“~~~~~~, you freak!” A surprisingly loud voice screamed. You slightly flinched as you cupped your head between your palms. *My head hurts!* You groaned as the door of your room flew open.

 

“~~~~~~! You better move your or I’ll skin you alive!” Ah Young shouted in anger. “What the—you! What are you doing here?!” You was taken aback as you scooted backwards, bumping onto the night stand.

 

“Oh nothing~ It’s just that…you didn’t go to school for 7 freaking days!” She exploded. “You won’t understand me!” You cried as you glared at Ah Young resentfully.

 

Ah Young bit her lip, “I do…but I just can’t…” She turned around, “…I’m sorry.” After that, she left without a word.

 

You scoffed, “What’s with her?” Even though she was mad, sympathy grew bigger and bigger inside her. *Ahh…seriously…I shouldn’t say something like that to her…*

 

 

******

 

“Baby say yeah yeah yeah yes~” The cell phone rang.

 

You picked it up immediately, “Hello?” “Hi…are you okay?” A soft and gentle voice asked with concern. *Jong Hoon oppa?* You guessed.

 

“Um…is this Jong Hoon…oppa?” You anxiously gripped your phone tighter. A long pause occurred until the guy on the other line spoke, “Yeah…”

 

*Really?!* She grew excited, “Why did you leave me, oppa?!” “Huh? Umm…you see. I don’t want you to be like this. Don’t go moping and sobbing even though I’m not the guy you’re hoping for.” He sighed.

 

“Wait…huh? Aren’t you Jong Hoon oppa?” You raised your eyebrow. “No…I’m Jae Jin. Don’t you recognize my voice?” He admitted. “I’m sorry…it’s just that…I was just paranoid because of Jong Hoon’s disappearance.” Your eyes were filled with pain and sadness.

 

“Oh. You know, even though I don’t have any idea about what you’re talking about, I hope that you won’t be too sad about it. Don’t worry too much.” Jae Jin spoke in a soft and warm tone.

 

You quickly softened as a single tear dropped down her cheek. “Thanks, Jae Jin.” You wiped off the tear with the back of your hand. “Don’t mention it.” He chirped.

 

*At least, let me be the one that will always be by your side.* He smiled softly.

 

 

>TO BE CONTINUED

 

__________________________________

 

WUUU ~~ SOO SAD ~~ IM SAD TOO DDDDD;
BECAUSE SOON I'LL LEAVING MY LOVELY BESTIES ... UWAHHHH ~ POOR ME ;C

 

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS