Let's Just End This

I Hate You Because I Love You

 

Narrator’s POV~

 

“!” Jae Jin cursed as he kicked a garbage bin nearby a park which drew everyone’s attention to him. But that didn’t matter to him right now. He was boiling with anger because of something BIG.

 

*What the heck is wrong with her? Does she think she can play around with me?!* His eyes glistened filled with burning fire. “Argh!” He cupped his head and kicked another bin.

 

Loud whispers were heard coming out of everyone that was watching Jae Jin. Getting annoyed, he looked up at the people, “What the heck is your problem looking at me? Get your asses out of here!” He was in the verge of exploding.

 

Everyone scrambled away before Jae Jin threw a big tantrum. He walked away from the spot and groaned for a few times until he reached his home. That time, You was on yourr way back to your home too.

 

As expected, you and Jaejin bumped into each other. Just by seeing him, You brightened up. You skipped forward to Jae Jin, “Annyeong, Jae Jin-ah!” Jae Jin coldly glared at you and caused you to freeze.

 

*Why does she have to appear in front of me while I was on the verge of exploding?* He fumed in anger. “Umm…Jae Jin-ah?” You peeked at him. “Leave me alone.” He replied roughly.

 

Hearing him say those hurtful words, You face fell in sadness. But, you went up to him anyways even though you was scared, “Is there something wrong? Y-you can tell me…”

 

For a moment, Jae Jin froze like a statue with his slowly softened look. He suddenly grabbed hold of your hand, causing you to flinch. *Oh no! I’ve made a wrong move!* You mentally hit your head. *I should have not!*

 

But, we never know what will happen when all of a sudden Jae Jin pulled you into a tight embrace. With wide eyes, You couldn’t seem to move a muscle. Not because of Jae Jin’s tight embrace but because of your body won’t be able to move.

 

An electric sparks ran down her spine. Finally, after a long warm silence, You managed to stutter out words, “Umm…Jae Jin. What’s wrong?” Jae Jin paused but after that, he pushed you lightly from his hug.

 

“I’ll explain it to you. Let’s go.” He motioned you to follow him to a playground nearby your house.

 

 

******

 

“So…what happened?” You asked as you sat down on the bench. Jae Jin sighed and began, “Actually…”

 

Flashback~

 

Jae Jin was visiting Yuri’s home for the first time. Yuri invited him so he wouldn’t want to miss this chance. He came over exactly at 10 in the morning.

 

“Sit.” Yuri beckoned him, pointing to the loveseat. Jae Jin obediently nodded. Even though his liking towards her was fading, he still likes her. “Umm, can you wait here? I’m going to go downstairs first.” Yuri asked. “Oh sure, why not?” Jae Jin shrugged.

 

Yuri left downstairs leaving Jae Jin in her room with nothing to play with. Jae Jin looked around, starting to get bored. *Aish. What should I do now?*

 

He sighed in frustration when all of a sudden he found Yuri’s cell phone lying on the bed. He thoughtfully tapped his chin, “Should I check it? But if I do it, I might be a bad boyfriend.” He frowned.

 

*But you know you want to check it.* His conscience stated. “Aish!” Jae Jin ruffled his hair, thinking whether he should check it or just leave it alone. A few minutes later, the phone beeped.

 

“Huh? A text message?” He wondered. Curiously, he peeked at the caller’s ID.

 

Dongho Oppa.

 

“Who is that?” Jae Jin furiously took the phone and flipped it open.

 

From: Dongho Oppa

 

Where are you? I miss you.

 

“What the? Who is this dude?” Jae Jin furrowed his eyebrows in distress. At the same time, Yuri came in and gasped in shock to find her boyfriend looking at her most important thing, her cell phone.

 

She stormed towards Jae Jin and snatched her phone away from his grasp, “Just what do you think you’re doing?!” “I should be the one asking you that! Who’s that dude named Dongho?!” He hissed in anger.

 

“I-it’s none of your business!” She stammered. “It is! You better explain it to me right now!” He demanded.

 

“No!” She shook her head, “He’s the most important person to me!”

 

“Oh? Does that mean he’s the one you love?! Not me?!” He exclaimed.

 

“Yes! I never love you! I was just using you!” She admitted, starting to tear up.

 

Hearing those words, his heart fell like a rock. His hands trembled as he looked down, not believing it was the reality. To add salt into his wound, she proclaimed, “You know what?! We should end thisstupid thing!”

 

He stood up and slammed the door shut, bringing his broken heart together with him. Yuri slumped on her bed and groaned in frustration.

 

End of Flashback~

 

“I feel sorry for you…” You shoulder deflated. Jae Jin shook his head, “No need. My feeling towards her started fading anyways.” “Ahh…” You nodded your head. That day, they spent their time laughing and trying to cheer each other up.

 

 

>TO BE CONTINUED

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

YAY ~~ AT LAST ~~ I 'BE ABLE ' to update again ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wohooooo ~~
AND SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR LONG-TIME- NO -UPDATE AGAIN ~ ;[
wait for the next chap :}


AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS