He's A Sweet Guy ..

I Hate You Because I Love You

 

Author’s POV~

 

You stomped your feet while walking to the direction behind the school building. Then, you leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground. You face-palmed your face, trying to endure the anger you has kept.

 

“Stupid freak for ruining my day!” You muttered to yourself. “Why oh why must you annoy me every single day?!” You stomped your feet angrily.

 

‘I need someone to tell this…’ You thought and tapped your lips with your index finger. ‘…but who…?’ You furrowed your eyebrows, thinking hard. Feeling stressed, you hit your head with your hands until someone came and called your name.

 

“~~~~~~?” The person asked. You slightly lifted your head up and widened your eyes, “J-jong Hoon oppa!” You stood up.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked thoughtfully while patting your head softly. You quickly softened and hugged him, “Oppa, I’m really ticked off.” Jong Hoon snickered and stooped down on your level, “Why?”

 

You pouted and looked straight at him, “An annoying bastard ruined my day.” “Who is it?” He asked curiously. You muttered, “Lee Jae Jin.” “Want me to beat him?” He questioned while slamming his fist into his palm.

 

Just by that, you laughed hard and shook your head, “No, oppa. You might get sued!” “Oh right! But I can still get out right?” He joked making you giggled. “Nah, no need. As long as you’re here then my life is complete.” You smiled at him. He sincerely smiled back at you, “Really?”

 

“Yeah, really.” You winked as he beamed at you again, “Thanks, ~~~~~~.” You grinned and slapped his shoulder lightly, “I’m okay already, oppa. It’s a miracle! You cured me!” He faked a surprised face, “Really?!” “Uh-huh!” You laughed.

 

“So…how about we go grab some lunch and hang out later?” He winked at you. “Seriously? How about the food?” You asked giddily, obviously excited. He held out his thumb, “Don’t worry. Lunch is on me!”

 

“Oh yeah! Whoot! Oppa, you’re the best!” You clapped your hand filled with happiness while Jong Hoon curved up his lips into a smile. “Now let’s go get some drinks first!” He pushed your back forward and went to a nearby vending machine.

 

 

******

 

“Wah, cool!” You clapped in amazement. He grinned widely, “I’m a professional, see?” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Should we go to the playground?” Jong Hoon asked, lowering his height to match with your’s. “Hmm…Let’s go!” You smiled and dragged him to the playground.

 

“Oppa, let’s play the swing!” You ran to the swing while looking at him, grinning like a 5 years old kid. “Okay. Let me help you push it.” He hurried to the back and pushed the swing that you was riding.

 

“Waaaaaaaa~” You squealed when it swung higher and higher. Jong Hoon let out a small laugh and continued on pushing the swing forward. 15 minutes later, they stopped and rested their bodies on green grass. Long silence accompanied them.

 

Trying to break the ice, you spoke up, “Oppa, why are you so sweet to me?” Jong Hoon turned to you, dumbstruck; thinking that whether he should laugh off his or else. But instead, he gave her a sweet smile, “Because we are best friend remember?”

 

“Oh, right…” Running out of ideas, you decided to stay silent. After a while, you thought to yourself, ‘He’s a sweet guy’ and smiled. They spent their time resting at the playground peacefully.

you is done reading