Morning Hangover

I Hate You Because I Love You

Narrator’s POV~

 

“Ughh…” You rolled around on your bed as your right hand cupped your spinning head. “What did I do last night…?” You tried to remember the scene last night which was unknown to you.

 

“Damn it!” You cussed and tried to get up but instantly failed. “What the—huh?” You looked around and You  flopped your body back against the soft bed.

 

“Mom…ugh…I need something to eat.” You furrowed your eyebrows and buried you face into the pillow, “Ahh…I hate this. What’s today’s date?” you tried to get up slowly as she snatched the calendar that was standing on her night stand.

 

“Oh…23rd…wait…Saturday?” You glanced at the day. *Seriously?! It’s the day that oppa would be leaving!* You screamed your head off and got up but again, failed miserably.

 

“No! I need to go NOW!” You tried to get up again but failed for the 3rd time. “Damn it my stupid spinning no good head!” You yelled and fumbled back onto the bed.

 

*It’s hopeless now…* You sighed frustratingly. You closed your eyes for a while, starting to lose hope. *What did I do last night? I didn’t drink…did I?*

 

Later, you received a text message. You reached out for the phone and flipped it open.

 

From: Jong Hoon Oppa~ >

 

I’m leaving soon so goodbye…

 

*No.* Your eyes widened in disbelief. “No, oppa!” You shook your head. “But why…you said…you willalways be by my side, remember?” Sorrowful tears rolled down your cheeks, “You’re breaking the promise…”

 

You cupped your hands on you mouth and sobbed silently.

 

 

******

 

Tear stains remained on your face. Your eyes were swollen from crying and your heart was weak and helpless. Your sniffles were the only thing that can be heard.

 

Your right hand traveled around the bed to search for her phone. You grabbed the cell phone firmly and dragged it to face your head.

 

“Is that all he wanted to say to me? Just goodbyes? Nothing more?” Determinedly, your thumb was pressed against the button as the page scrolled down.

 

*There’s more…?* Her eyes glistened, full of hope. The page reached its end only to show simple but meaningful words.

 

I love you.

 

 

>TO BE CONTINUED

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

GYAHHHAHAHA ~ FINALLY .. JONGHOON'S CONFESSION  ~ AWHH ~

 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE