Nice Player

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Thank you to the new subscribers and upvoters  :))

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Jessica these groups were picked like that for a reason. You're in the ballad stage because that's where we think you are best suited. Same with Sooyoung and Seohyun, so I suggest you make an effort go get along even more with the one's in your ballad stage." MIss Joo said to Sica.

 

Damn it, looks like I'm stuck with Choi then. Here I was thinking this Music Spectacular was going to be such an amazing time for me. I can't believe we're in the same group together, Jessica thought.

 

"Okay so head over to dorm three now and sort out your bedding arrangements. Don't forget to change into your camp shirts. After that the rest of the day is free for you to do whatever you want." Miss Joo said.

 

They walked towards dorm three.....

 

"So what are we going to do? We can only have two in a room so......." Yuri said.

 

"Don't worry you two should be together. You're in the same group so it makes sense for you to share a room" Soo explained to Yul and Hyo.

 

"Are you sure? Who will you share with?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah it's fine. Um I'm sure I'll find someone." said Soo.

 

They entered the dorm. Yoona and Jessica picked out a room first quickly followed by Hyo and Yuri.

 

"Don't keep looking at her. She already told you she's not after a relationship so she's not going to want to share a room with you." said Tae.

 

"I know, I was just wondering who she was going to share with, that's all." said Fany.

 

"Well while you're busy staring at her I'll go pick a room for us." Tae said.

 

"Um Seohyun, why are you just standing there. Arn't you going to pick a room out?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't want to get in the way. I'll just wait until everyone's picked their rooms and I'll take which ever room is left." said Seo.

 

"I don't have anyone to share with. Can I share with you?" Soo asked.

 

"Sooyoung I'm not sharing with anyone. Would you like to share with me?" Sunny asked.

 

"Oh thanks for the offer Sunny but I thought it might be good for me to share with Seohyun since we're in the same group together." said Soo.

 

"Okay but you can come and visit my room whenever you like. Um you know to hang out not for anything else." Sunny said as she began to blush again.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her before Sunny took off to pick a room.

 

"So is it okay if I share with you." Soo asked again.

 

"Yes but I'm really boring and I like to read in bed and I like to get up early and I don't think you'll like sharing with me."

 

"Are you purposely trying to put me off sharing with you cause that's what it seems like." said Soo.

 

"No I'm not."

 

"If you're worried about me chatting you up, I promise I won't do it, okay."

 

"Um I knew you wouldn't chat me up anyway." Seo said.

 

"Why?"

 

"Um.... because I'm not ........ pretty like the other girls."

 

Sooyoung looked at her in shock.

 

"Not pretty? huh...... okay you go put your things in our room and then I'm going to show you something." Soo said.

 

Okay now who would have a mirror out of these girls? Jung.... yeah I bet Jung would have one. She's the perfect little princess I bet she's got a mirror, thought Sooyoung.

 

She then knocked on Sica and Yoona's door.

 

"Come in." Yoona called.

 

"Oh hey, um Jung have you got a mirror?" 

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"Could I please borrow it for a minute."

 

"Why do you want to look at yourself in the mirror while you practise your chat up lines." Sica smirked.

 

"Haha you're so funny Jung. No I just need it for Seohyun. I'll give it back I promise."

 

"Oh fine then, here but if you break it Choi you can buy me another one."

 

Sooyoung then held the mirror and looked into it before saying........

 

"Magic mirror on the wall. Who's much nicer than I thought." she smiled at Sica.

 

"I'll take that mirror back off you if you're going to use it for pick up lines."

 

Sooyoung grinned at her before leaving and walking into her own room.

 

"You got to admit she is funny." Yoona smiled.

 

"I already told you you're not allowed to fall for her." said Sica.

 

"I'm not falling for her but you can't deny that she's got a certain something about her."

 

"Yes it's called arrogance."

 

Sooyoung walked over to Seohyun.

 

"Look what I found.... a mirror. Now watch this Seohyun I'm going to ask the mirror a question."

 

"Magic mirror, on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all." Soo said before waving the mirror around in the air then holding it up in front of Seohyun's face.

 

Seo smiled shyly.

 

"You that's who. The mirror never lies. I can't believe that you thought I wouldn't chat you up because you're not pretty enough. You're just as pretty as anyone else in this dorm."

 

"You're just saying that to be nice."

 

"It's the truth you are pretty."

 

"Well then why didn't you chat me up."

 

"I didn't chat you up because I can tell you have good morals and I respect that. But I don't have good morals so I knew you wouldn't like to be chatted up by someone like me." said Soo.

 

"You're wrong you do have good morals cause if your morals were bad you wouldn't care if I had good morals you would just chat me up anyway." Seo smiled at Soo.

 

"I need to return this." Soo said with the mirror in her hand.

 

She knocked before entering.

 

"See I didn't break your mirror and thanks for letting me borrow it." Soo said as she handed it to Sica.

 

"Thanks."

 

"Now that we're on speaking terms am I allowed to call you Sica?" Soo asked.

 

"No, we're still not friends."

 

"But I could be a different kind of friend to you."

 

"What do you mean?" Sica asked.

 

"Do you know what my shirt is made of? Girlfriend material." Soo smiled cheekily at Sica.

 

Sica threw her shoe at Soo.

 

"Oh my god Choi, save your pick up lines for someone who's crazy enough to be interested in you."

 

"Well can you at least give me directions?" asked Soo.

 

"To where?"

 

"Your heart." Soo grinned before Sica threw her other shoe at her.

 

"Choi just get out of our room and if you try to use another pick up line, I'll throw something harder than my shoe next time."

 

Sooyoung left the room while Yoona burst out laughing.

 

"Don't laugh at her you'll just encourage her to do it again." Sica frowned.

 

"She's so funny Sica and you nearly burst out laughing too so don't have a go at me for laughing."

 

"Whatever." said Sica.

 

Sooyoung went to the lounge room where she found Taeyeon sitting by herself.

 

"Hi I know your name's Taeyeon but you've kind of been avoiding me and I'm not sure why because you look so familiar...... didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry." Soo smiled.

 

Taeyeon just glared at her.

 

"Okay I'm sorry that was a really bad pick up line but I didn't want you to feel left out since I've used pick up lines on nearly everyone."

 

"Could that please be the last time you use a pick up line on me."

 

"Yes I promise I won't use anymore on you. So who's your roomie?" Soo asked.

 

"Fany, we're best friends we go to college together."

 

"You have a really hot best friend."

 

"There's more to her than just being hot." said Tae.

 

"I'm sure there is. I'm hoping to get to know her a whole lot better."

 

"Don't hurt her okay because I'll be the one left to pick up the pieces while you move on to your next quest."

 

"I'm not after a relationship with her and she knows that. Fany said she was fine with that. So I can't hurt her can I." said Soo.

 

"Well you keep believing that." Tae said as she got up to walk outside.

 

Sooyoung went to see Sunny in her room.

 

"How's it going? Are you feeling lonely yet?" Soo asked.

 

"I'm not lonely anymore." Sunny smiled.

 

"Maybe I could have a sleep over with you sometimes." Soo smiled cheekily.

 

Sunny blushed. "I'm not really that type of girl."

 

"What type of girl are you then?" 

 

"The type that likes to make out but not take it any further." 

 

"I like the type of girl that likes to make out. We don't have to take it any further if you don't want to." said Soo.

 

Sooyoung gently Sunny's face before kissing Sunny softly.

 

They both climbed onto Sunny's bed to make out in comfort.

 

"Did you want me to stop or should we go all the way?" Soo asked.

 

Sunny felt so but she wasn't the kind of girl to just have with someone she wasn't in a relationship with.

 

"It's okay I can tell you're not ready yet. How about we just stick to kissing." Soo smiled.

 

Wow she's a player but she's a nice player. I didn't know there was such a thing, thought Sunny.

 

After five minutes there was a knock on the door.

 

"Hello Sunny, is Soo with you?" Fany asked.

 

"Yes I am Fany. I'll be out in a minute." said Soo.

 

Sooyoung had a quick chat with Sunny about how she doesn't want a relationship and just wants to fool around. She asked Sunny if she would be happy to fool around with her.

 

Sunny said she was happy to make out with her but she didn't want to have with her. Sooyoung said she was fine with that.

 

Soo went to see Fany who was waiting in the lounge room.

 

"Sorry if I interrupted you." said Fany.

 

"That's okay, look Fany I think it might be a good idea if we don't do any fooling around together." said Soo.

 

"Why am I not y enough for you anymore?" Fany said sadly.

 

"No of course you're y enough....... it's just I was talking to your best friend before and she thinks you'll get hurt by me. I don't want to see you get hurt."

 

"She always worries about me. I told you already I'm fine with it. How about we go find somewhere to fool around right now." said Fany.

 

Soo grabbed Fany's hand and they walked outside. They lay down next to each other by the lake and started to make out.

 

Miss Joo walked over to get a better look at who was making out.

 

"Tiffany and Sooyoung, sorry to interrupt your little session here but you haven't changed into your camp shirts yet."

 

"Oh sorry, we'll go get changed." said Soo.

 

They went back to the dorm. Sooyoung changed her shirt and headed to Fany's room.

 

"You still haven't changed yet."

 

"But it's red and I love pink." Fany said sadly.

 

"Here, I'll help you." Sooyoung took off Fany's shirt.

 

"Your bra's pink, do you own anything that's not pink." Soo laughed.

 

"Would you like to help me put my camp shirt on, or take my bra off?" Fany asked seductively.

 

Sooyoung then locked the door. "I prefer to help you take your bra off."

 

Meanwhile Hyo and Yuri were hanging out in the recreation hall. 

 

"Oh my god look at the South girls they think they're so hot." said Yuri.

 

"Crap Bekah is here." said Hyo.

 

"What?"

 

"She's over there and Uee and Raina are with her too." Hyo said pointing at them.

 

Bekah saw Hyo pointing and walked over.

 

"Hi, Soo's here isn't she?" Bekah asked.

 

"Yes but you'd want to stay away from her or you'll have me to deal with." said Hyo.

 

"I'm sure if I talked to her she'd be happy to get back together again."

 

"No she wouldn't actually. She doesn't get in relationships anymore thanks to you. She just plays the field now just like you did to her." said Yuri.

 

"Well I'm sure I might accidentally run into her here at some stage."

 

"I guess you might just accidentally run into my fist then." Hyo said in anger.

 

"Fine I'll stay out of her way for now." said Bekah.

 

"We're here for nine weeks there's no way we can keep her away from Soo for that long." said Yuri.

 

Once Soo and Fany finished their pleasurable moment in the bedroom they walked to the lounge room. 

 

"Fany I'm going to the food hall to grab some food. Do you want anything?" Soo asked.

 

"No thanks, I'm feeling completely satisfied right now." she smiled at Soo.

 

Soo walked past Sica and Yoona on her way.

 

"Hey Yoona I'm going to grab some food. Do you want to come?"

 

"Um no I might go later."

 

"Okay but there's suppose to be ice cream in there." said Soo.

 

"Ice cream?" said Sica.

 

"Yes Jung, ice cream. Would you like me to get you some?"

 

"No." Sica did want ice cream but she didn't want Soo to get it for her.

 

Soo got a bag and put nine small ice cream tubs in it. She walked back to Yoona and Sica.

 

"Here ice cream for you both." said Soo.

 

"No I said I didn't want any." said Sica.

 

"Look Jung, you nearly jumped out of your seat with excitement when I said there was ice cream. So stop being stubborn just because you hate me and eat the ice cream."

 

"Well I wouldn't want it to go to waste." Sica said as she grabbed the tub.

 

"Thanks Sooyoung." Yoona smiled.

 

She took the rest of the ice cream back to the others.

 

"So where's my roomie?" Soo asked.

 

"Last time I saw her she was reading a book on the swing set." said Tae.

 

Soo took off to the playground.

 

"Hey pretty one." Soo called.

 

Seohyun smiled at her.

 

"I got us some ice cream."

 

She put her book down to eat the ice cream.

 

"So what book are you reading?"

 

"It's just a romance novel." said Seo.

 

"So you're the romantic type huh?"

 

"No I've never had a ...........um it's embarrassing."

 

"Why is it embarrassing? So you've never had a relationship before?" Soo asked.

 

"No I haven't and it is embarrassing because everyone else I know has." 

 

"Well I think your smart. I wish I was more selective with my first relationship. You shouldn't feel bad about it."

 

"But I've never even kissed someone before." said Seo.

 

"Oh well if you haven't kissed someone before promise me you'll save your first kiss for someone special. Or else you'll regret it like I did."

 

"Okay I'll save it for someone special but I'm hoping to meet that someone special while I'm here."................