Fake

Words Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Who's in bed with you?" Sica asked.

 

"It's Seo she was cold and please don't talk so loud or you'll wake her up." said Soo.

 

"What you couldn't of gotten her another blanket to keep her warm? It was easier to offer your bed instead."

 

"You don't need to be jealous. It's just two friends innocently sleeping together to keep warm, nothing more than that." said Soo.

 

"Do players even know the meaning of the word innocent?" Sica said sarcastically.

 

"For 's sake, are you going to throw the player thing back in my face everytime we fight, huh?"

 

"Why are you raising your voice you might wake your friend up that's sleeping with you innocently even though she has the biggest crush on you and wants you to be her first kiss."

 

Soo got out of her bed carefully so she wouldn't wake Seohyun. She then grabbed Sica's pyjama sleeve and pulled her out of their room.

 

Soo then stormed off all the way to the boatshed, she didn't realize that Sica followed her.

 

Soo banged her fist against the shed in anger before she felt tears drop from her eyes. She then turned to see Sica standing there.

 

"You know what, you..... whatever it is we had I don't want anymore. You have no idea how to treat people." Soo yelled.

 

"I can't believe you're having a go at me when you're the one who's sharing your bed with someone when you already have a girlfriend."

 

"A girlfriend? Is that what you call yourself..... my girlfriend."

 

"Well what the hell am I then if I'm not your girlfriend." Sica yelled back.

 

Soo banged her fist against the shed in anger again.

 

"You do my head in Jung......you seriously do. I'm not your girlfriend cause if I was you wouldn't be keeping us a secret from everyone. You'd be showing off your girlfriend to all your friends proudly. But you're not proud to be with me..... are you? You're ashamed to be with me."

 

"I'm not ashamed of you."

 

"Yes you are. Why won't you just admit it. In your mind I'm still a player and always will be and you're embarrassed to be seen touching me in front of anyone cause they might judge you. Am I right?" Soo yelled.

 

"I don't know."

 

"You do know. Can't you just tell me the truth for once......... you know exactly why you don't want us to be official so just tell me the truth."

 

"My feelings for you are real. I don't think you understand just how much I like you but......."

 

"But what? I want to know.... please I need to know the truth. Jessica please just tell me the truth." Soo pleaded.

 

"Wow you called me Jessica, um it's just I know that when I tell you why you'll be even more angry at me."

 

"Well then you have nothing to lose cause I'm already angry at you." said Soo.

 

"It's just at my college me and my group of friends are one of the most popular groups there. And well we only date the best quality people and we definitely don't date players. So if anyone from my college found out about us........ I'd probably get kicked out of my group."

 

"Well you were right I am feeling even angrier now. Sorry I didn't realize that you and your friends determined who the best quality people in the world are but at least I know I don't qualify under your guidelines as a person of best quality."

 

"Choi please."

 

"I also now know that your place in your popular group is much more important to you than a relationship with me."

 

"It's not as simple as that." said Sica.

 

"Yes it is as simple as that and right now I'm wondering how on earth I ever fell for someone as shallow as you."

 

"You don't understand."

 

"I do understand you and your friends are a bunch of princess's and you're wasting your time on me cause you are definitely not the right girl for me."

 

"Why Choi? Tell me why I'm not right for you?"

 

"You knew right from the start that I was a player ........ so why did you fall for me huh? Why?"

 

"I didn't want to. I really didn't want to but you're just so god damn nice. I hate the way you made me fall for you.... I hate it."

 

"So now it's even my fault that you fell for me?" asked Soo.

 

"Yes, I saw the way you were with Seo and you're just so kind and sweet to her. I didn't think players could be so kind and sweet but you are and ....... so it's your fault, you made me fall in love with you."

 

"In love? You think you're in love with me?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I am in love with you."

 

"I've been wanting to hear those words come out of your mouth but now that you've said it........ I don't want .. um I....." Soo stumbled.

 

"What is it?"

 

"You told me I couldn't write the lyrics for our ballad because I didn't know what love is but now I see that you have no idea what love is either."

 

"Yes I do, I love you." said Sica.

 

"No you don't love me. You just think you love me cause if you truly loved me you wouldn't care about what your friends thought of me and you wouldn't worry about getting kicked out of your popular group for dating me but....... you do care and even though you think you love me you don't."

 

"Do you love me?" Sica asked.

 

"I thought I did but I just realized the person I fell in love with is not you. I fell in love with the person I thought you were but you're not at all the person I thought you were."

 

"Why? What do you mean?"

 

"The girl that told me to off only minutes after meeting me, that was the girl I fell in love with but you're not really that girl. You actually do care what other people think of you even though you think you don't." said Soo.

 

"And the Jung that wouldn't let me call her Sica cause I wasn't her friend, well I fell in love with her too but I can't possibly love the girl who lets her friends decide who she should or shouldn't date. I thought you were so strong but that's just weak. You let your friends control your life for you. You're not who I thought you were. I just fell in love with the fake you." Soo said sadly.

 

"But Choi." Sica said with tears.

 

"Please Jung just let us go. I turned away two girls who are beautiful inside and out because I was drawn to you and your confidence but your confidence is just a front for the real issues you don't want to face about yourself."

 

"How does it feel for you and your friends to look down and pass judgement on others that don't fit into your mould of a perfect person. So does it make you feel good? Do you feel important?" Soo asked.

 

"Stop it."

 

"You don't get it do you? You were the one who made me see that being a player was so disrespectful to the other person. You opened my eyes and I'm so thankful that you did but now that I see what you're truly like, well you're even more disrespectful to people than what I was as a player but yet you and your friends think you're better than me. You are no different to a player. In fact you're worse."

 

"I don't think I'm better than you and I'm still that girl you fell in love with." said Sica with tears.

 

"I'm sure there's still a little bit of her left in you but she's been taken over by the girl who cares too much about what her so called friends think."

 

"I can be that person again. Please Choi give me a chance to find that girl that you fell in love with." Sica cried.

 

"I'm sorry Jung but right now whatever it was we had is over, but someone who I once thought was very special to me said, never say never and so that's all I can say to you." Soo said before heading back to the dorm.

 

Soo cried all the way back to the dorm. She climbed into her bed next to Seo and continued crying. Her sobbing woke Seo up.

 

"Soo are you crying?"

 

"I'm okay don't worry." Soo said as she continued to sob.

 

"No you're not okay. What's wrong?"

 

Soo burst out crying even more.

 

"I really don't want to talk about it. Could you just hug me please?"

 

Seo intstantly hugged Soo. Seohyun was so worried about her but she continued hugging her until they both finally fell asleep.

 

In the morning Sica walked out to the lounge room.

 

"Oh my god Sica are you allergic to something." said Hyo after noticing Sica's puffy red eyes from crying.

 

When Yoona looked over at her she realized Sica had been crying. She wrapped her arms around Sica tightly and Sica burst into tears again.

 

Yuri and Hyo just looked at each other.

 

Yoona walked with Sica back to their room.

 

Seo had been awake for a while but she didn't want to leave Soo's side after seeing how upset she was during the night.

 

"What's wrong Sica?" Yoona asked.

 

"I lost something last night that I didn't think would hurt so much to lose but it hurts so much Yoong.......... so much." Her tears continued to fall.

 

"What exactly did you lose?"

 

"Only the best thing that has ever happened to me. You know how you don't truly appreciate something or someone until they're gone."

 

"Are you talking about Suzy?" Yoona asked. Suzy was Sica's ex girlfriend.

 

"No I'm talking about Choi Sooyoung the girl who stole my heart while I tore her heart into tiny little pieces."

 

Meanwhile Soo had finally woken up.

 

"I'm so worried about you. Are you sure you don't want to talk about what's upsetting you?" Seo asked.

 

"No it's okay. Why don't we have our showers and grab some breakfast."

 

Once showered they headed to breakfast. Soo hesitated as soon as she walked in. She was staring at the table that her and Sica shared their most intimate moment.

 

Seo snapped her fingers in front of Soo's face.

 

"Oh sorry um...... I'm just going to head back to the dorm. I'll catch up with you later." said Soo.

 

"But you haven't eaten anything."

 

"I'm not feeling very hungry." Soo said before she headed back to her room to lie down.

 

Later that afternoon.

 

"Soo come to the playground with me?" Seo asked.

 

"No I think I'll just stay here."

 

"You've been lying here all day. Please come with me."

 

"Okay but only because you asked so nicely." 

 

Soo and Seo headed to the playground. They passed Yoona and Yuri on the way.

 

"Go ahead Seo I'll catch up with you." said Soo.

 

"Hey Yoona I thought you were nice, are you just a fake too?" Soo asked.

 

"Huh?" said Yoona.

 

"Soo what are you saying? That's so rude." said Yuri.

 

"Um sorry Yoona that was really rude of me." Soo said apologetically.

 

"Yul can you leave Soo and I alone to talk please. I'll meet you in the dorm soon."

 

Once Yuri left.

 

"What did you mean by what you just said?" Yoona asked.

 

"It's just Jung was telling me about her and her friends only dating the best quality people and that they wouldn't except her dating someone like me."

 

"Oh I see, yes that's true but you think I'm part of Sica's group of friends don't you, but I'm not. I'm in a lot of Sica's classes, that's how we became good friends but I'm not part of her group. I can't stand her other friends."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes they all think they're so perfect and well I think there all a bunch of losers. Except Sica of course." said Yoona.

 

"But really isn't she just the same as her friends. I mean why do you like her but not her friends?"

 

"Because she's a different person away from them. I've told her before how much nicer she is when she's not with them. I think her true personality shines through when she's away from them and her fake personality appears when she's with them."

 

"Do you think she could ever be strong enough to stand up to her friends or maybe even leave her current group of friends?" Soo asked.

 

"Sica told me about you two and she knows that things have to change for you to ever be interested in her again but I'm not sure if she's strong enough to do it Soo. I really hope she is but I don't have that answer for you."

 

"Thanks for talking to me about it and I'm so sorry for what I said before." said Soo.

 

"Hey don't worry it's already forgotten but I better go and catch up with that gorgeous girlfriend of mine. At least she has better taste in best friends than Sica." Yoona smiled.

 

Soo smiled at her before catching up with Seo in the playground.

 

 

A Week Later.......

 

 

Soo and Sica had spent the past week avoiding each other but if they did see one another they said hello to be polite but they didn't share any conversations.

 

Soo had spent the night hanging out with the West region girls in the Rec. Centre with Hyo. She was feeling tired so she said her goodnight's to them all before heading out of the hall.

 

As she walked down the pathway to the dorm.....

 

"Hi Soo." said Bekah.

 

"Hey." Soo said as she continued walking but then Bekah caught up to her.

 

"Why won't you even stop to talk to me?"

 

"Bekah you and I are history. I have nothing to talk to you about."

 

"But that was ages ago can't we move on from that mistake?" Bekah asked.

 

"No I've seen you in action here. You still haven't changed."

 

"I'm getting better. I'm not as bad as some of the girls here."

 

"Really you think there's bigger players than you here?" Soo laughed at her.

 

"I'm serious Soo, at least I'm not part of the group of girls that are placing bets on how long it'll take one of them to have with that girl from your region."

 

"What did you just say?" Soo asked with concern.

 

"You know the that Hyolyn's been pretending to be with."

 

"Tell me everything you know and tell me now?" Soo asked feeling panicked and angry.

 

"All I know is she hasn't kissed or had with anyone and Hyolyn bet on the fact that she would of kissed and had with her by the end of tonight."

 

"What!!!!..... Do you know where they are?"

 

"I passed them before heading towards the boatshed."

 

"Bekah, can you please hurry and tell Hyo to meet me at the boatshed. Please Bekah hurry." Soo said as she sprinted as fast as she could to the boatshed.

 

As she got closer she started calling her name.

 

"SEO....SEOHYUN........... SEO..." she yelled out at the top of her voice.

 

Her yelling startled Hyolyn's friends who were standing around the corner of the boatshed. They all ran off.

 

When Soo came running around the corner she saw Hyolyn hugging Seo tightly.

 

"Get your hands off her." Soo shouted................