Love And War

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Here's the next update fo you  :))

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Would you stop being upset at me if we shared another hug right now?" Sica asked.

 

"No it's okay you let me use a pick up line on you so my life is now complete." Soo joked.

 

She's turning down a hug from me maybe she doesn't like me after all.

 

"Seriously though, you didn't like me telling Fany that you weren't my type did you?"

 

"No cause right now I'm not sure why I can't be your type?" Soo asked.

 

"Well Fany sort of caught me off-guard."

 

"So I am your type now?"

 

"No..... um I don't know......um no." said Sica not knowing what she should say.

 

"Okay fine I get it, I'm not your type and never will be."

 

"Um.......no it doesn't mean you never will be. Never say never right?"

 

Never say never, well I'm going to hold onto what little bit of hope I have for Jung and I then, thought Sooyoung.

 

Soo smiled at her.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing." Soo said with a big smile.

 

"Well at least you're smiling again but never say never doesn't mean that we will ever." 

 

"I know....... but never say never also means that we might." Soo grinned.

 

"I'm going to regret saying that arn't I?"

 

"Can I take you up on your offer of a hug again?" Soo asked.

 

"No Choi you missed your chance."

 

"But there'll be other opportunities for a hug right?"

 

"I can't promise that." said Sica.

 

"Well when I finally finish the lyrics to our song, you'll hug me then right?"

 

"We'll see Choi....... we'll see." 

 

"Did you want to go for a romantic walk by the lake?" Soo asked.

 

"See I give you an inch and you take a mile. Don't get your hopes up and no we won't be going on a romantic walk."

 

"Why do you think I actually like you or something? Why would I like you when you have the most cutest of eyes, beautiful long hair, a that I can't take my eyes off and boo....... um something else that I really want to touch."

 

"Choi."

 

"I'm sorry I can't believe I just said that to you." Soo said feeling embarrassed.

 

"Wow Choi, it sounds like you've been checking me out?"

 

"I refuse to answer that. I've said too much already."

 

Seohyun then walked into the room.

 

"Soo you need to come on a boat trip with me and Hyolyn on the lake tomorrow."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I told her you would come with us. I didn't want the two of us to be alone on the boat."

 

"But you really like her don't you?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Well then wouldn't you want to be alone with her?" Soo asked.

 

"I think if it's just her and I she'll try to kiss me."

 

"You've been alone with her before around the camp grounds so why are you worried about her kissing you now and don't you want to kiss her?"

 

"Yes I do want to kiss her but I don't want to disappoint her. I know she's had girlfriend's before so she's kissed many times and you know I haven't kissed anyone."

 

"Oh how sweet you're going to have your first kiss." Sica smiled.

 

"Why would she be disappointed? If she likes you so much she'll understand if your not confident with kissing." said Soo.

 

"But I'm not ready to kiss her just yet."

 

"If you really want me to come along I will but there's nothing worse than being the third wheel." 

 

"I can come if you like........ um you know so you don't have to be the third wheel." Sica said.

 

"Oh yes great, thank you so much you guys." Seo smiled.

 

Yes some more time with Jung. I'm looking forward to this boat trip tomorrow now.

 

"How about I read some more of the novel to you." said Seo.

 

"Um sure thanks." said Soo.

 

"Hey Jung, are you going to stay?"

 

"I guess I'll stay for a bit." Sica said as she sat up the other end of Soo's bed.

 

"Why do you always sit up there. I can keep my hands to myself you know. You really don't trust me do you?" Soo asked.

 

"Um after what you said about me earlier can I really trust you to keep your hands to yourself." Sica smiled.

 

"What did you say earlier?" Seo asked.

 

"Um .........."

 

"Don't worry Seo I was just stiring her up." said Sica who didn't want to embarrass Soo in front of Seo.

 

Seo began to read the novel while sitting on the top bunk.

 

Sica moved herself  up the other end of the bed so that she was sitting next to Soo. Sooyoung smiled at her before Sica whispered in her ear.

 

"I'm trusting you so don't let me down."

 

Seo read for ten minutes before Soo whispered to Sica.

 

"My hand is really lonely and cold."

 

Sica whispered back. "I'm not holding your hand Choi."

 

Soo smiled at her before she whispered back. "It was worth a try."

 

Seo then stopped reading to get ready to sleep.

 

"Thanks for reading to me Seo."

 

"That's okay."

 

Sica got off Soo's bed and said. "Alright goodnight you two."

 

 

The Next Morning..........

 

 

After breakfast they showered and got ready for their boat trip. 

 

"So where are you going?" Fany asked.

 

"Just for a short row down the lake and we're taking a picnic lunch with us." said Seo.

 

"Soo I could come with you if you want. We haven't done anything for a while and well we're overdue for a bit of fun if you know what I mean." Fany winked.

 

"Um Jung's coming with us so........"

 

"But I'm sure she can't satisfy you in the same way I can." said Fany.

 

Is she frickin serious. Fany's sounding like more of a player than Soo these days. I hope she doesn't let her come along, thought Sica.

 

"Oh sorry Fany we kind of already planned for just us and Hyolyn to go." said Soo.

 

"Well make sure you come and see me when you get back cause I really need to have..." she then whispered the rest in Soo's ear. " with you today."

 

Fany smiled at Soo before walking away.

 

"I guess we should go meet Hyolyn at the boat ramp." said Seo.

 

As they went to walk off.

 

"What did she whisper in your ear?" Sica asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"What did Fany just whisper in your ear?"

 

"I don't want to say." said Soo.

 

"She wants to have with you today, doesn't she?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well are you going to have with her?"

 

"Jung why do you want to know that for?"

 

"I don't....... I really don't care. Have as much with her as you like." Sica said grumpily.

 

She sounds like she's jealous. Could she really be worried about me fooling around with Fany, thought Soo.

 

They greeted Hyolyn at the boat ramp and all got on board. They began to row down the lake.

 

"Are you not going to help row?" Soo asked Sica.

 

"No nobody mentioned anything about rowing when I agreed to come along."

 

"So you think it's fair for the rest of us to row except you?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Oh my god the princess is back again." said Soo.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"I swear Choi keep your comments to yourself."

 

Soo looked at Sica who was looking extremely grumpy. And to think that I was looking forward to spending this time with Jung today. I think she's looking to pick a fight with me. She was happy before Fany spoke to me this morning, maybe she really is feeling jealous.

 

Once they found a perfect place along the lake they started to hop out of the boat. Soo offered her hand to Sica to help her out but she rejected the offer.

 

"Is my hand dirty?" Soo asked.

 

"No I just don't want your help."

 

While Seo and Hyolyn set the blankets out .......

 

"Why are you so angry with me?" Soo asked.

 

"I'm not."

 

"You were perfectly happy during breakfast and while we were getting ready until Fany spoke."

 

"I guess I forgot that you were a player briefly but then Fany reminded me."

 

"I haven't been playing around lately and I'm not going to have with her today. Okay?"

 

"That's what you tell me but you could be having with her all the time and I wouldn't have a clue." said Sica.

 

"How could I be having with her all the time? I'm with you most of the time."

 

"Who knows what you get up to while I'm sleeping."

 

"Seriously Jung......... Why don't you just admit that you don't trust me and that you never will trust me."

 

"Fine I don't trust you."

 

Soo felt hurt by her words and walked off. Why do I keep throwing the trust thing back in her face. I do trust her but....... for some reason I don't want her to know that. Just when we get really close I find myself pushing her away again, thought Sica.

 

Seo and Hyolyn were too busy talking and laughing with each other to notice the fall out between Sica and Soo. Sica sat down on the other spare blanket. She kept staring at Soo who was trying to skim stones across the lake in anger.

 

After a while Seo and Hyolyn started to prepare the lunch.

 

"Soo's been doing that for ages. I thought she would be sick of it by now." said Seo.

 

"Hey Soo, it's time to eat." said Seo.

 

"It's okay I'm not really hungry. You go ahead and eat without me."

 

"What..... she's always hungry. What's wrong with her?" Seo asked.

 

"Um you two go ahead and eat. I'll go talk to her." said Sica.

 

She walked up to Soo.

 

"Please eat some lunch. I'm sorry that I upset you."

 

"Do you really hate me that much?" Soo asked.

 

"I never said that I hate you."

 

"But your words are so mean towards me not always but sometimes."

 

"I'm sorry Choi, I really am. I shouldn't of said what I said before. I don't know what comes over me sometimes."

 

"You know I was really looking forward to this boat trip with you but then we ended up fighting. This wasn't how I hoped our time together  would be."

 

"Well the trip's not over yet. We could still spend some happier times together here." Sica smiled.

 

Soo looked back at her.

 

"Come on Choi, I know you really want some lunch right now."

 

"I am really hungry."

 

"Well come on let's go eat." Sica smiled.

 

They joined the other two for lunch. After lunch Seo and Hyolyn decided to go for a walk.

 

"Do you think they're going to kiss?" Sica asked.

 

"Well Seo said she wasn't ready yet, so maybe they won't."

 

"So our friends seem pretty taken with each other." said Sica.

 

"You mean Yuri and Yoona?"

 

"Yes they're crazy about each other."

 

"They really suit each other don't you think?" Soo asked.

 

"I guess so, who do you think would suit me?"

 

"Hmmm there's sombody that I think is just perfect for you but I'm sure you'll disagree."

 

"Who?"

 

"Me." Soo smiled.

 

"Really Choi, you think I suit you. I should of known you'd say that."

 

"Do you have a band-aid Jung?"

 

"No why?"

 

"Because I just scraped my knee falling for you." Soo chuckled.

 

"Choi take a look at what's on my feet, they're called shoes and you know what I do with those shoes when you use pick up lines on me."

 

"Oh no Jung do you have sunburn, or do you always look this hot." Soo said as she ran away before Sica could throw a shoe at her.

 

Sica took her shoes off and held them in her hands.

 

"Yeah that's right keep running Choi because I'm coming after you."

 

"You wouldn't even help row the boat so there's no way your going to run after me." Soo said cheekily.

 

"You're right I'm not going to chase after you but I liked your pick up lines so much that I feel like hugging you right now."

 

"Really?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes, come here" Sica asked.

 

Soo walked back towards her and when she came within throwing distance Sica threw one of her shoes at her.

 

"Ouch!! Hey that hurt me Jung."

 

"Well good cause your pick up lines hurt me." Sica smiled.

 

Soo walked back towards her.

 

"You do know it's a compliment when I use a pick up line on you."

 

"How's it a compliment?"

 

"Well the first pick up line let you know that I've fallen for you and the second one let you know how hot I think you are." Soo smiled.

 

"So why don't you just tell me that without using a pick up line?" 

 

"Cause that would be awkward."

 

"Hahaha Choi you crack me up. You think it's less awkward using pick up lines?"

 

"Yes I do but you need to kiss me now."

 

"No Choi I'm not kissing you."

 

"But you have to kiss my arm to make it better after your shoe hit me there." Soo said as she showed Sica her sore arm.

 

"Fine." Sica said before kissing Soo's arm gently. "Does it feel better now?"

 

"Woohoo!! Oh my god you just kissed me Jung. Can I tell everyone in our dorm that you kissed me?" Soo smiled.

 

"Choi if this is how you carry on when I kiss your arm I don't want to know what you'd do if I kissed your lips."

 

"Try it." said Soo.

 

"Try what?"

 

"Try and kiss me on the lips so you can see what I'll do." Soo smiled.

 

"No but nice try though." Sica smiled.

 

"Thanks for the kiss, my arm's feeling much better now but I think your shoe might of hit me on the side of my face too. Could you please kiss it better?"

 

Sica just shook her head at Soo.

 

"Don't push it or I'll throw my other shoe at you." Sica smiled.

 

Seo and Hyolyn then returned, Soo and Sica were trying to work out if they had kissed or not.

 

"Do you think they kissed?" Sica whispered to Soo.

 

"Um I don't know, distract Hyolyn and I'll ask Seo."

 

Sica started talking to Hyolyn while Soo asked Seo if they kissed.

 

"No I told you I wasn't ready yet."

 

"But did she try to kiss you?"

 

"Um I think she wanted to but then I just pretended to look away."

 

"Seo you should of let her kiss you."

 

"I don't know how to kiss. I want to talk to you about that when we get back to camp."

 

They packed up their things and got into the boat and started to row back to camp.

 

Soo looked at Sica.

 

"Do I have to call you princess again?"

 

Sica then started to row.

 

"You call that rowing Jung?"

 

"Shut up at least I'm trying."

 

"Haha is that what you call trying?"

 

Sica stopped rowing.

 

"I'm sorry, I was only stiring you up. You were doing a good job rowing." Soo smiled at her.

 

Sica started rowing again.

 

When they arrived back at camp Soo got out and offered her hand to help Sica out which she gladly accepted this time. As they started walking towards the dorm Fany raced over to Soo.

 

"Yay you're back. It's time for us to have some fun." Fany said as she went to lead Soo away.

 

"No Choi..." Sica yelled.

 

Soo turned to look at her.

 

"Please don't do it." said Sica ..............