Words Of Love

Words Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Hi Babe,

I've missed you so much since you've

been away on camp. I'm sorry I broke 

up with you. All your friends and I are

coming to the Spectacular. I think we

should get back together again. I can't

wait to see you. I love you.

Suzy.

 

 

Sica read the text but chose not to reply to it. 

 

Soo noticed Seo sitting down reading her book on the end of the boat ramp. She went to the dorm and grabbed an umbrella and headed over towards Seo.

 

"Hey pretty one, I brought you an umbrella so that you don't get sunburnt." Soo smiled.

 

"Thanks but you didn't have to."

 

"Well I don't want you to get so badly burnt that you look like a beetroot or a red lobster cause then I might try to eat you. So I'd put that umbrella up cause I'm feeling so hungry right now." Soo smiled.

 

"I don't want you to eat me so I'll put it up." Seo laughed as she put the umbrella up.

 

Soo just stared at Seo.

 

"Um why are you staring at me?"

 

"I'm waiting to see how you're going to turn the page while you're holding the umbrella." Soo smiled.

 

"Oh I didn't think about that. I'll just put it down when I need to turn the page."

 

"Won't that get really annoying after a while?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes but what else can I do."

 

"You could ask the really hot and y looking girl standing in front of you if she would sit down next to you and hold the umbrella for you while you read." Soo smiled.

 

Seo looked at Soo then looked to her left and then looked to her right.

 

"Where is this hot and y looking girl?" Seo asked with a big smile.

 

"Oh my god Seohyun-ah, you've been hanging around me too much. I can't believe you just said that." Soo smiled.

 

"My mistake I can see the hot and y girl now. Would you like to hold the umbrella for me please?" Seo asked.

 

"What do I get if I do?" Soo asked.

 

"The pleasure of my company." Seo smiled.

 

"And?"

 

"And a push on the swings when we're finished here." Seo smiled.

 

"Will it be a long push on the swings?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

Soo smiled then sat down next to Seo and held the umbrella for her.

 

Sica was sitting a little further away but still with the perfect view of Soo. Once Yuri and Yoona finished their long kiss they walked back towards the dorm.

 

"I see Sica's doing her new favourite thing." said Yoona.

 

"She's looking at Soo again isn't she?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yep."

 

"Well I don't feel sorry for her at all. Soo wanted to start a relationship with her but she's the one that chose not to, so it's her own fault that she feels so miserable." said Yuri.

 

"I know but I should really go talk to her. I'll catch up with you soon." said Yoona.

 

Yoona sat next to Sica at the picnic table.

 

"Sica you're watching Soo again. That's all you seem to do now."

 

"She just got an umbrella for Seo and now she's holding it up for her. Oh my god she's so sweet." Sica smiled.

 

"Yes she is sweet and if you haven't noticed most of her sweetness is being used on Seo. They're becoming closer every day. You're going to lose her."

 

"No she told me that she wasn't interested in Seo like that."

 

"Sica will you please wake up and see what you're about to lose. When you first met Soo you couldn't stand her and yet you fell in love with her. As the days and weeks go by people's feelings change and you'd be an idiot to think there was no chance for Soo to fall in love with Seo."

 

"Do you really think that's possible?"

 

"Yes I think it's possible. If you leave it too late you'll regret it. I remember when Soo told me about your reason for not dating her. Why did you lie to her? You made out that it was because she was a player but you and I both know what your reason is." 

 

"Wouldn't it hurt her even more if I told her the truth?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes she'll be hurt but that's because the reason is crap."

 

"I'm doing it to protect her." 

 

"She doesn't need to be protected. She needs to know the truth. You told me she was the best thing that ever happened to you. Yet you're prepared to let her go. I'm your friend and even I think Seo deserves Soo more than you."

 

"You know what they're like Yoona. They would make my life hell."

 

"But at least you'd have Soo by your side and she'd make your hell feel like heaven, right."

 

"I...... I......"

 

"Why can't you see how much better of a person you are without your group of friends? You know you could come and join my group of friends. Would that really be so bad?" Yoona asked.

 

Yoona took off to the dorm. When Soo and Seo finally finished they started to head to the playground before........

 

"Soo." Sica called.

 

"Hi."

 

"Can we talk?" Sica asked.

 

"Um." Soo said as she looked at Seo.

 

"It's fine I'll wait for you in the playground." said Seo.

 

Soo then sat across from Sica.

 

"I want to tell you the real reason why I wouldn't start a relationship with you."

 

"I know you already told me cause I'm a player, even though I'm not a player anymore." said Soo.

 

"No I just said that. My friends would have no idea if you were a player or not."

 

"Oh well tell me then."

 

"Do you know anything about the college that Yoona and I attend?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes it's an elite college. You have to be rich to go there right? Otherwise you don't get in."

 

"Yes and my group of friends well..... um none of our parents earn less than a million per year."

 

"Woah...... are you serious?"

 

"Yes and we also don't date anyone whose parents don't earn at least a million a year." said Sica.

 

"You do know that money doesn't make a person right? What me and my family lack in money we make up for in heart."

 

"I know you do. You have a heart of gold but my friends don't care about things like that." 

 

"I don't care what your friends care about. What do you care about?" Soo asked.

 

"You, I care about you."

 

"So does that mean you want to date me now?"

 

"Um..... no because my friends would make my life and your life hell if we dated." said Sica.

 

"But you just said you didn't care about what your friends thought."

 

"Well I don't but I do. It's complicated."

 

"Let me umcomplicate it for you. Jung you and I come from two completely different worlds. A relationship between us is never going to happen because you don't want it badly enough and to be honest....... I don't think I want it badly enough anymore." Soo said before walking off towards the playground.

 

So that's it in a week we walk out of each others lives forever. Am I really prepared to let her go and never see her again, thought Sica with tears rolling down her face.

 

By the time Soo reached the playground her face was covered in tears.

 

"Soo what's wrong?" Seo asked.

 

"I've been holding onto something that was never going to happen and now I'm letting it go."

 

"Did you and Sica fight again?"

 

"No it wasn't really a fight just a discussion and I'm annoyed because I let myself fall for someone like her."

 

Soo then noticed tears on Seo's face.

 

"What's wrong, how come you're crying?" Soo asked.

 

"I know how much you wanted to be with Sica. You made my dream of kissing you come true so I really wanted your dream of dating Sica to come true too."

 

Why did I fall for Jung when the other girl with a heart of gold is looking back at me right now, thought Soo.

 

"Hey no more tears from you or me cause I believe you owe me a very long push on the swing." Soo smiled.

 

"I said a long push not a very long push." Seo grinned.

 

"Wow pretty one you sure are getting cheeky these days." Soo smiled before letting Seo push her on the swing.

 

 

The next day......

 

 

"Where are you going?" Soo asked.

 

"Oh I was just going to the music room to do my piano practise." said Seo.

 

"Can I come and watch you?"

 

"Yes but I think you'll get bored."

 

Soo and Seo took off to the music room. Seo sat down at the piano and got her music sheets out.

 

"If I sit next to you will I be in your way?" Soo asked.

 

"No come and join me." Seo smiled.

 

Seo practised for half an hour.

 

"Could you teach me an easy song to play?"

 

"Um okay how about Row, row, row your boat?" Seo asked.

 

"Okay sounds good to me but I think you only picked that song cause it reminds you of your first kiss," Soo grinned.

 

Seo laughed. "No I picked it cause it's easy. Now put your fingers here. We're starting with D."

 

Seo put her hand on top of Soo's hand to show her where D was on the keyboard. Soo couldn't believe that she felt something different when Seo touched her hands.

 

"Okay so D, D, D then it's E which is here." Seo grabbed her hand again to show her.

 

Wow I don't believe it. I'm really enjoying this touch from Seo. It feels like now that my mind is free of Jung I can finally see what's been in front of me this whole time, thought Sooyoung.

 

"Then after E, it's F#." Seo smiled.

 

"Okay I got this." said Soo as she started to play.

 

"So it's D, D, D, E and F#." Soo smiled when she did the first part.

 

"You've missed your calling in life Soo." 

 

"Are we finished now?" Soo asked.

 

"You don't want to learn anymore?"

 

"Um not today." Soo got up then offered her hand to help Seo up.

 

Once she helped Seo up they stared at one another briefly before Soo met Seo's lips for a sweet, long kiss.

 

"Wow what was that for?" Seo asked.

 

"That's to say thank you for being you." Soo smiled.

 

Seo felt like she was floating on air. She couldn't believe that Soo kissed her like that. 

 

"You can keep practising if you want cause I have something I really need to do." Soo smiled.

 

"What do you need to do?"

 

"Now pretty one, I can't tell you all my secrets." Soo smiled before giving Seo a quick peck on the lips.

 

She went to the dorm and grabbed her lyric book to write a new song. Within half an hour she had finished her new song. She then knocked on Taeyeon's bedroom door.

 

"Yes." said Tae.

 

"It's just me." 

 

"Um I'll open the door in a sec." said Tae who had been busy making out with Sunny.

 

"Hi Soo." she said as she opened the door.

 

"Oh...... sorry I interrupted you guys didn't I." Soo said apologetically.

 

"It's fine." Sunny said.

 

"I was actually wanting to ask both of you if you wouldn't mind doing me a huge favour?" Soo asked.

 

"Sure what can we help you with?" Tae asked.

 

Soo explained her plan to them and she was so happy when they agreed to do it.

 

 

The Day of the Spectacular......

 

 

All the girls were experiencing excitement, nervousness and sadness thinking about how their fun times at camp were about to come to an end.

 

"I've hardly seen you these last few days and after tonight I won't get to see you again." Seo said with tears.

 

Soo had been busy organizing a surprise so she had spent the last few days with Tae and Sunny.

 

"Seo we only live 15 minutes away from each other. Am I not worth the 15 minute drive for you to come and see me?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes but I didn't think you'd want to see me after tonight."

 

"Why wouldn't I? Some of my best moments on camp were spent with you." Soo smiled.

 

"Good because I want to stay in touch with you too." Seo smiled.

 

"Okay you two we have to meet all the others over at the stage area for our full rehearsal." said Tae.

 

 

 

15 minutes before show time......

 

 

 

"Now remember everyone. People have paid to come see a Spectacular so let's give them something worth remembering." Miss Joo smiled.

 

The north girls all met in the far corner of their dressing room. 

 

"Hands in guys." Tae shouted. 

 

One by one all nine of them gathered in a circle and put their hands on top of each other. Then Yuri called out.

 

"North on three..... one, two, three.....NORTH!!!!!"

 

The musical stages were the first of the show and Tae, Fany and Sunny were opening the show with there musical piece.

 

"Now I know we haven't seen our family and friends for nine long weeks but this is our moment to shine. So let's show them all how being away from them for so long was worth it because our performances will blow them away." Tae said.

 

"3000 people out there to watch us do our stuff up here. We can do it guys. Let's do it for each other and all the amazing times we had together here." said Hyo.

 

Fany started to tear up. Soo rubbed her back gently.

 

"Fany we need to save our tears until the end. Come on team north let's show them where the real talent comes from." Hyo smiled.

 

And that's just what they did. Tae, Sunny and Fany put on a highly entertaining musical performance and Hyo, Yuri and Yoona amazed the crowd with their dynamic dance stage.

 

But the ballad stage for Sica, Seo and Soo was only minutes away and while Soo was talking to Miss Joo, Sica was starting to panic."

 

"I can't do this Seo."

 

"Why not."

 

"We're closing the whole show and I still can't put any feeling into the song." said Sica worriedly.

 

"I don't understand how you can't feel the emotion of the song when the song is about you." said Seo.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Sica you've sung this song over and over again are you trying to tell me that you couldn't tell that Soo wrote this song about you?"

 

"No, I wasn't even taking the words in because I was concentrating on my singing. Did she really write this about me?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Quick give me the lyrics. I need to see what she wrote."

 

"Sica take a breath and calm down. You know these lyrics like the back of your hand. This time when you get out there and sing the words, think about how every word you're singing is written by Soo about you. Then you'll be able to feel the song." said Seo.

 

"Okay it's time." said Miss Joo.

 

The three girls came together on the side of the stage.

 

"I know you two can pull this off. The three of us have had some really fun times here and some not so fun times. But there's no group stronger than us. Good luck." Soo smiled before giving them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek before they went on stage.

 

Soo watched nervously from the side of stage as Seo sat at her piano and Sica grabbed her microphone.

 

I'm going to take every word in as I sing and know that Soo wrote this about me. If I concentrate on the words and not my voice maybe I can finally put some emotion into this song, thought Sica.

 

"Ladies, gentlemen and kids, this is it our last performance of the night. Please welcome the Ballad stage from team north. This beautiful song was written by Choi Sooyoung and tonight will be performed by Jung Jessica on vocals and Seo Joohyun will accompany her on the piano." said Miss Joo before she went and stood next to Sooyoung.

 

"This song is called 'Words of Love' ." said Sica.

 

Sica took a deep breath before Seohyun began to play the song on the piano. Sica then began to sing :

 

 

With a mirror that was borrowed

I caught a glimpse of the real you

A spoonful of cold

Yet you made it warm

You opened up and let me in

Walls up high with a cute little smile

 

Who needs words of love

When I feel your love

With a simple touch

With a single kiss

Who needs words of love

When I see your love

With a simple look

With a single smile

 

A hug that we shared

Felt like heaven in your arms

I never wanted to let go

Could of held you all night long

You opened up and let me in

Walls up high with a cute little smile

 

Who needs words of love

When I feel your love

With a simple touch

With a single kiss

Who needs words of love

When I see your love

With a simple look

With a single smile

 

My memory of that table

One I won't ever forget

I never saw it coming

But we were one so now I'm never letting go

You opened up and let me in

Walls up high with a cute little smile

 

Who needs words of love

When I feel your love

With a simple touch

With a single kiss

Who needs words of love

When I see your love

With a simple look

With a single smile

 

Who needs words of love

When love is all I need

Who needs words of love

 

 

Sica never knew she was capable of singing a song with such emotion but by the time she finished her bow to the crowd her face was covered in tears. But she wasn't the only one with both Soo and Seo tearing up as well.

 

If I had of taken those words in instead of worrying only about my voice, then I would of already realized that Choi wrote that song about me, thought Sica. I don't even want to think about my life without her in it. Suzy and my friends are out in the crowd somewhere.

 

It's time for me to stand up to them. So that I can finally start a relationship with my Choi. She walked off the stage and was heading directly to Soo. I need to say thank you for that beautiful song and then I'll tell her that I don't want to spend another day without her being my girlfriend.

 

But as she approached Sooyoung the rest of the north girls swamped Sica for hugs. When she finally finished hugging the others Soo was nowhere to be seen.

 

I guess she's gone to see her family. I don't want to interrupt her time with her family I'll catch up with her after, thought Sica.

 

Soo was watching Sica as her family and friends swamped her for hugs and kisses. Then she noticed one girl grab Sica's hand and pull her away slightly before she started to kiss Sica. Soo instantly turned away. Right it's obvious I've made the right choice now it must be time for my surprise, thought Soo.

 

As soon as Sica's ex girlfriend started to kiss her Sica pulled away.

 

"What are you doing? I don't want to get back together with you ........................