Sweet

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Get your hands off her." Soo shouted.

 

"Calm down Soo. What's wrong?" Hyolyn asked.

 

"You better not of done anything with her yet. I just found out about your bet. Why would you do something like that I thought you were nice."

 

"What bet?" Seo asked.

 

"I haven't done anything with her yet and I wasn't going to force myself on her, I just thought she was ready to progress with me and that's why I made the bet." said Hyolyn.

 

"But if you really cared about her you wouldn't even make a bet like that." Soo said angrily.

 

"What bet? Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Seo asked.

 

Hyo came running around the corner.

 

"Who do you want me to hit Soo?" Hyo asked.

 

"You don't need to hit her yet but she's going to tell you the whole story without leaving anything out. Arn't you Hyolyn? Make sure you tell her everything you were planning or else Hyo will be prepared to use her fists." Soo said to Hyolyn.

 

"Follow me." Hyo said to Hyolyn.

 

Once they left.....

 

"Soo what was the bet?"

 

Soo explained everything to Seo.

 

"I'm such an idiot. I should of known that no one would really want me." Seo said before she ran off in tears.

 

She ran to the playground. Soo followed her there. She sat crying on one of the swings.

 

"Come here." Soo said holding her arms out.

 

"I feel like such an idiot." said Seo.

 

"Hey pretty one, if you don't stand up and hug me now my arms will drop off." Soo said cause she was still holding her arms out to hug Seo.

 

"Oh sorry." Seo said before they embraced each other for a tight hug.

 

"I thought Hyolyn was nice too, so if you feel like an idiot then I feel like an idiot too." said Soo.

 

"Soo thank you for being here for me, um are you like my knight in shining armour." Seo smiled.

 

"I don't know what I am but I'm just so happy that you didn't waste your first kiss on her."

 

"You know if she had of tried to kiss me tonight I probably would of let her. I'm so glad you came when you did."

 

Soo began to Seo's face. She then grabbed hold of Seo's hand.

 

"Come with me." Soo said.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Somewhere." Soo smiled.

 

I have no idea where she's taking me but as long as I'm with her I don't care where we go, thought Seohyun.

 

Soo told Seo to wait while she grabbed a couple of blankets from the dorm she then walked Seo to the end of the boat ramp.

 

Soo spread out one of the blankets on the bottom of the row boat.

 

"Okay pretty one come get in the boat with me." Soo smiled.

 

"But Soo we're not suppose to use the boats at night."

 

"Do you trust me or not?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I trust you."

 

"Well come on hop in." Soo smiled.

 

Seo took a look around to see if anyone was watching and then she joined Soo in the boat. Sooyoung untied the boat and began to row away from the ramp.

 

Once she reached the middle of the lake she put the oars down and then layed down on her back on the blanket.

 

"Come here and lay next to me."

 

"But who's going to row the boat?" Seo asked.

 

"Nobody we're going to look up at the beautiful stars together."

 

Seo layed down next to Soo.

 

"Wow so beautiful." said Seo.

 

"Who me or the stars?" Soo asked cheekily.

 

"You and the stars." Seo smiled.

 

"Wow where did that shy Seohyun go?" Soo grinned.

 

"She's spent too much time with you and now she feels really confident whenever she's with you." Seo smiled.

 

"See I am a bad influence on you."

 

"No you're a good influence on me." Seo smiled.

 

Soo then grabbed the other blanket and spread it over her and Seo.

 

"Are you warm enough?" Soo asked.

 

"Um............ yes."

 

"You hesitated, here snuggle up with me. You'll be warmer then." said Soo.

 

Seo snuggled up with Soo. Sooyoung Seo's hair.

 

Does Soo have any idea just how deeply I've fallen for her. I could of ended up kissing Hyolyn tonight when really the only one I want to kiss is Soo. I don't even care if she still has feelings for Sica. She's opened me up so much as a person and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather share my first kiss with, thought Seohyun.

 

"This is um..... really um...... kind of romantic." said Seo.

 

"Really? So is it romantic enough for you to have your first kiss?" Soo asked.

 

Seo beamed a smile back at Soo.

 

"If it's really your wish to have your first kiss with me then I want to make your wish come true."

 

"I really do want it to be with you." Seo smiled excitedly.

 

Sooyoung turned her body to face Seo.

 

"There's no way I can kiss you without doing this first." said Soo.

 

"What?"

 

Soo grinned before saying....

 

"Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"

 

"You finally used a pick up line on me." Seo smiled.

 

"Remember when you thought you weren't pretty enough for me to use a pick up line on."

 

"Yes."

 

"If only you could see how pretty you look right now under the moonlight and that's not a pick up line that's the truth."

 

Seo smiled at her. Soo then gently caressed Seo's face before slowly meeting Seohyun's lips for a short, soft kiss.

 

Their lips met instantly again for a sweeter and longer kiss.

 

The kiss left Seo with the biggest smile on her face.

 

"That was even better than I imagined it." Seo continued to smile.

 

"Oh so you imagined you and I kissing did you?" Soo asked with a grin.

 

"Yes, can we kiss again?" Seo asked.

 

Soo smiled at her before their lips met again for another sweet but long kiss.

 

"Thank you." Seo said with a smile.

 

"What for?"

 

"I know that your heart still belongs to Sica yet you were willing to put that aside so that you could make a special memory for me. You are the sweetest girl I have ever met and that was an amazing first kiss that I will never forget." Seo smiled.

 

"Me sweet? Now don't go spreading rumours like that around." Soo smiled.

 

"It's not a rumour, you are sweet." Seo smiled.

 

Soo let out a big yawn.

 

"I think you need some sleep." said Seo.

 

"We haven't even been in the boat very long."

 

"Long enough to share my first kiss with you, but you look so tired Soo and you couldn't of made my first kiss anymore special so we don't have to stay out here any longer."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes now pass me an oar and we can row back." said Seo.

 

They rowed back to the ramp and hopped out of the boat. Soo wrapped a blanket around Seo.

 

"See I told you, you are sweet." Seo smiled.

 

When they walked into the dorm the other seven girls were all gathered in the lounge room discussing Hyolyn and her bet.

 

"Seo I can't believe what that girl was going to do to you." said Tae.

 

"Don't worry Seo I had a word to her and she knows if she bothers you again she'll have me to deal with." said Hyo.

 

"Thanks for your concern guys but don't worry I'm fine now. In fact I'm more than fine." Seo said while smiling at Soo.

 

Sica noticed the look and the smile that Seo gave Soo. Look how happy Seo looks. She's had an awful night finding out about Hyolyn's bet, but right now she looks the happiest she has ever been. Is it possible that Seo had her first kiss with my Choi...... could they really have kissed, thought Sica.

 

Once the girls were convinced that Seo was okay, most of them headed to bed. Soo and Seo went to their room.

 

"I really need to have a shower." said Soo.

 

"It's so late though."

 

"I'll make sure I have a quick one but just in case you're asleep before I get back, goodnight pretty one." Soo smiled before placing a kiss on Seo's cheek.

 

"Thanks again for tonight." Seo smiled.

 

Soo headed towards the shower block but she saw Sica sitting at one of the picnic tables. She looked like she was crying so Sooyoung walked closer to her.

 

Once Soo realized that she was actually crying she placed her things on the table before sitting next to Sica.

 

"Hey what's wrong?"

 

"Don't worry I'm just having a feel sorry for me party." said Sica.

 

"So you're celebrating this feel sorry for me party by yourself?" Soo asked.

 

"Yep."

 

"How come I didn't get invited?"

 

"I didn't think you'd want to come."

 

Soo wiped Sica's tears away.

 

"Seriously though, what's wrong?" Soo asked caringly.

 

"I know I have no right to be upset about this but I think tonight you let a wonderful girl have her first kiss with the one person she truly wanted it with."

 

"I'm sorry if that upsets you but I realized how close Seo came to kissing someone that didn't have her best interest at heart and I couldn't let her first kiss be with some loser that didn't really care about her." said Soo.

 

"You're so sweet, you know that."

 

"But not sweet enough for you?" Soo said sadly.

 

"You are more than sweet enough for me. Remember we broke up cause of me not you."

 

"Are you mad at me for kissing Seo?"

 

"I understand why you did it but it just feels like you're getting further away from me. Do you think you two kissing could lead to a relationship?" Sica asked.

 

"No I still like this Jung girl even though she drives me completely crazy."

 

Sica smiled. "So does this Jung girl stand any chance of ever getting back together with you?"

 

"You know that's up to you right. If you're ever ready to stand up to your friends and date someone like me well then maybe there's a chance right?"

 

"Right. So are you going to have a shower?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"You shouldn't go by yourself this late." said Sica.

 

"I'm just going to have a quick one. I'll be okay."

 

"I'll come with you." said Sica.

 

"You just want to see me again." Soo smiled.

 

"No I just want you to be safe."

 

After Soo's shower they walked back to the dorm and headed towards their bedrooms.

 

"Thanks for coming to the shower block with me."

 

"You're welcome thanks for showing up at my feel sorry for me party." Sica smiled.

 

"That's okay but next time I expect a proper invitation." Soo smiled.

 

Sica smiled.

 

"Night Jung."

 

"Goodnight Choi."

 

Soo was about to open her bedroom door when Sica backhugged her.

 

"Don't give up on me Choi. Please don't give up on me."

 

Soo turned around to face her.

 

"I haven't given up on you but I can't wait forever. I don't want to be sitting in my rocking chair when I'm 90 years old wondering if Jung's ever going to tell her friends about me." Soo smiled.

 

Sica smiled at her before placing a small peck on Soo's lips, then they both went to their rooms.

 

 

A couple of weeks later........

 

 

Sica and Soo had continued to be nice to each other but Soo had been spending most of her time with Seo cause it was too hard for her to be around Sica when all she wanted to do was hug and kiss her when she couldn't.

 

The big spectacular was only one week away. All the girls were getting extremely excited but hugely nervous at the same time.

 

Sica and Seo were rehearsing their song when Miss Joo walked in. She stayed to watch their full rehearsal.

 

Once they finished Miss Joo asked Sica to stay behind.

 

"Jessica both the song and your voice are amazing but you're not showing any emotion when you sing the song. I picked this to be the final song of the spectacular because it's so good but now I'm slightly concerned with your ability to pull it off."

 

"You don't think I'm a good enough singer?"

 

"I'm not talking about your voice. It's a ballad and your group has the winning formula. Great lyrics, great music and a great voice but to sell an amazing ballad to a crowd, you need to be able to feel the song. There's only one week left until the performance you need to work on that okay."

 

"Um yeah sure." said Sica.

 

As Miss Joo walked out the door Sica received a text message. It was from her ex girlfriend Suzy :

 

Hi Babe,

I've missed you so much since you've

been away on camp. I'm sorry I broke

up with you. All your friends and I are

coming to the Spectacular. I think we 

should get back together again. I can't

wait to see you. I love  you.

Suzy..................