Hey Pretty One

Words Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"What are you doing? I don't want to get back together with you." Sica yelled.

 

"I already said I was sorry that I broke up with you." said Suzy.

 

"I know but I don't want to be with you anymore. I'm happy without you."

 

"Don't lie, I know you're crazy about me." said Suzy.

 

"Yes I was but I'm not now, just except that we're over."

 

"See you spent nine weeks with a bunch of losers and now you've turned into one."

 

"My team are not losers. They're some of the nicest people I've ever met." said Sica.

 

"Hahaha listen to you Sica you're so funny because nice doesn't buy you cars or jewellery."

 

"There's more to life than money you know."

 

"You've changed and it's not for the better." said Suzy.

 

"Come on Sica let's go. We're all heading to a party now." said Sica's friend.

 

"No I can't come I want to spend some more time with my team before I leave." 

 

"Are you serious? You want to spend more time with them rather than come to a party with us?"

 

"Yes that's right. I've learnt so much from these girls while I've been here and I plan on seeing a lot more of them." said Sica.

 

"Well if you're planning that then you can plan on not seeing a lot more of us cause you won't be welcome in our group if you hang out with low life's like them." said Sica's friend.

 

"They're not the low life's but you guys are and I'm happy not to be part of the group anymore, goodbye." Sica said before walking to her family.

 

"Yes Sis, I can't believe you finally stood up to your stuck up friends." said Soojung.

 

"Darling we are so proud of you." said Mrs. Jung.

 

"Well if you didn't like my friends why didn't you all tell me?" Sica asked.

 

"We wanted you to see for yourself that they arn't very nice friends." Mr Jung said.

 

Sica continued to talk with her family. Tae approached Soo.

 

"Soo Miss Joo said it's fine for us to use the stage now. Most of the people have left."

 

"Okay great, Is Sunny ready?"

 

"Yes she's just waiting backstage." said Tae.

 

"Okay I'll just grab her then." Soo smiled.

 

Soo walked over to Seo and her family.

 

"Hi I'm Choi Sooyoung, would you mind if I just borrowed your daughter for a while." Soo smiled.

 

"Seohyun was just telling us about you. Thanks for being such a great friend to her while she was here." said Seo's Mum.

 

"You're welcome."

 

"I guess we'll just wait here until you come back." 

 

Soo then grabbed hold of Seo's hand.

 

"Where are we going?" Seo asked.

 

"I've got a surprise for you." Soo smiled.

 

"For me?"

 

"Yes for you." Soo said as she walked Seo to the front row of seats. Soo sat down in the middle and Seo sat next to her.

 

Sica noticed Soo and Seo walking to the front of the stage.

 

"Um I'll be back. There's someone I really need to talk to." Sica said as she walked off.

 

"So pretty one, do you remember after you read the lyrics I wrote about Jung that you told me that  you wished someone would write a song about you one day?"

 

"Yes I remember."

 

"Well I wrote a song about you. Are you ready to hear it?" Soo asked.

 

"Oh my god Soo, did you really write a song about me?"

 

"Yes I did and Tae's going to sing it while Sunny plays the piano. This is why I kept disappearing on you the last few days." Soo smiled.

 

"Well that makes sense."

 

"Well I hope you like it." Soo said as she signalled Tae to start.

 

Sica reached the end of the seats in the front row when.....

 

"Seohyun someone thought you were special enough to write a song about. We hope you like it. It's called 'Hey Pretty One'." Tae said.

 

Sica stood at the end of the row while Sunny began playing the piano and Tae started to sing :

 

 

When I'm with you

It feels like I'm floating on air

My troubles disappear

When I see your innocent stare

I was blinded, I didn't see

But now it's clear when you are near

 

Hey pretty one

When you smile at me

You smile so sweet 

I can hardly breathe

Hey pretty one

When you cried for me

My heart overflowed

And I knew you cared

Hey pretty one

Would you let it be

You and me

Just you and me

 

We shared a kiss

you fulfilled a dream

Under the moonlight

Your true beauty shines

I was blinded, I didn't see

But now it's clear when you are near

 

Hey pretty one

when you smile at me

you smile so sweet

I can hardly breathe

Hey pretty one

When you cried for me

My heart overflowed

And I knew you cared

Hey pretty one

Would you let it be

you and me

Just you and me

 

When you opened your book

Could you feel me stare

A touch from your caring hand

made me realise it was time

I was blinded, I didn't see

But now it's clear when you are near

 

Hey pretty one

When you smile at me

You smile so sweet

I can hardly breathe

Hey pretty one

When you cried for me

My heart overflowed

And I knew you cared

Hey pretty one 

Would you let it be

You and me

Just you and me

 

Hey pretty one

I'm ready for this

Is it too late

To let us begin

 

 

Seo wiped tears from her face before turning to Soo.

 

"Did you really mean those words?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"So are you asking me if it's too late to let us begin?"

 

"Yes I am."

 

"No it's not too late to let us begin." Seo smiled before kissing Soo's lips. They both stood up and hugged one another tightly.

 

No, no, no, no......... Oh my god no. Why did I wait. Why did I wait so long to try and get Soo. Now she's gone............ she's really gone. I should of been stronger and not worried about my awful friends, Sica thought before she took off crying behind the stage.

 

Yoona saw Sica rush off and she took off after her.

 

Soo thanked Tae and Sunny.

 

"So I guess I better take you back to your parents and you can introduce me as your girlfriend." Soo smiled.

 

"You don't know how happy this makes me." Seo said before hugging Soo again.

 

Yoona found Sica crying. She sat on the ground next to her and put her arm around her.

 

"Sica I'm so sorry."

 

"I was too late just like you said I would be."

 

"I know how much you love her but you gave her the impression that you didn't want her because of your friends. So she chose Seo." said Yoona.

 

"I even told my friends just before that I didn't want to be part of the group anymore. I was just about to tell Choi that we could be together and then Tae started singing that song that Soo wrote for Seo, I had no idea that Soo liked her like that."

 

"Sica even though she's chosen Seo, I know you still have a place in her heart." said Yoona.

 

"But it's too late. I'm such an idiot. She was mine for the taking all those weeks ago but I let her go."

 

"I know you're not in the mood but Hyo wants to talk to us all together before we go home."

 

"I can't come right now. If I see Soo with her arms around Seo again I don't think I could cope." said Sica.

 

"Okay I'll tell them all you said goodbye but arn't you at least going to say goodbye to Soo?" 

 

"I don't think I can, how could I possibly say a final goodbye to the one I love." Sica cried.

 

"This doesn't have to be goodbye for the two of you. That's why Hyo is getting everyone together, we're organizing when we can all get together again."

 

"Really then yes I want to catch up with everyone again."

 

Yoona went to find Hyo. Soo held Seo's hand while they spoke to each others parents about their new relationship.

 

Then Hyo rounded up all the girls except Sica for a talk.

 

"So we've come up with a plan for us to catch up the first Saturday night of every month we'll meet for dinner okay."

 

All the girls agreed with the idea. Seo said goodbye to all the girls before hugging Soo and giving her a peck on the lips before she left with her parents.

 

"Hey Yoona did Jung already leave without saying goodbye?" Soo asked.

 

"No she's still here somewhere."

 

She's probably kissing that girl somewhere, thought Soo.

 

"Yoona could you tell her I said goodbye." said Soo.

 

"Sure."

 

 

Two weeks later........

 

 

Soo was sitting on her bed studying when her Mum knocked on her door.

 

"Come in."

 

"A letter just arrived for you."

 

Soo took the envelope and opened it up. She pulled out the letter and began to read it :

 

 

Dear Choi,

I'm sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to you after the spectacular.

There was so much that I wanted to say to you. So I guess I'll just 

write it instead. I miss you, I miss everything about you. Even your

annoying pick up lines. I want to share my ice cream with you again.

I want to hold you in my arms and kiss your lips. I want to cuddle 

you in my bed. I want to do what we did on that table over and over

again. But most of all I want you to love me as much as I love you.

I'm so sorry that I missed my chance with you. I know you're 

happily taken now but it doesn't stop me from thinking about you

everyday. 

 

Who needs words of love, when I feel your love, with a simple touch, with a single kiss?

Now that I can't feel, touch or kiss you I'm sending you my words of love.

I love you and I'll never forget the times we spent together on camp.

Jung xxx  

P.S- You're way more than a friend to me so maybe next time I see you,

you can call me Sica.

 

 

Soo wiped the tears that were running down her face. Doesn't she realise how much I love her. I think about her everyday too but I'm with Seo now and I could never break my little angel's heart, thought Soo.

 

 

Two weeks later.......

 

 

It was time for the north girls to meet up again for the first time since their camp. All the girls were able to attend. They all met for dinner at an Italian restaurant.

 

Soo opened the car door for Seo to get out.

 

"Thanks, this is so exciting we get to see everyone again." said Seo.

 

Soo didn't respond.

 

"Soo arn't you excited to see everyone?"

 

"Um yeah ofcourse." Soo couldn't stop thinking about the letter Sica had sent her. She didn't know if it would make things better or more awkward between her and Sica.

 

But what she did know is that she was so excited about getting to see Sica again but she was trying to hide her excitement from Seo. Soo didn't want to upset Seo.

 

As soon as they walked in Soo headed straight to Fany.

 

"Fany I missed you so much."

 

"I missed you more." Fany smiled.

 

They continued to chat when Soo noticed that Sica wasn't there yet. After everyone talked for a while they all sat down at the table.

 

Soo had Seo on the right of her and Hyo on the left. I wonder if Jung changed her mind and isn't coming now, thought Soo sadly. But I really want to see her again. It seems like so long ago since I last saw her and I can't stop thinking about what she wrote in that letter.

 

Just before they were about to order Sica walked in. Everyone greeted her happily. She sat on the spare seat across from Hyo. She looked over at Soo and gave a quick shy smile.

 

I guess she's feeling awkward after sending that letter to me. I didn't reply to it because I didn't think it would be fair to Seo. 

 

Sica and Soo would stare across at each other until their eyes met and then they would quickly look away. By the time they had all finished their desserts a band began to play inside the restaurant.

 

Most of the girls got up to dance.

 

"Soo let's dance." said Seo.

 

"You go ahead I'll come and join you soon." said Soo. Who wanted to take the opportunity to talk to Sica who was now sitting alone. Soo got up and sat in the chair next to Sica.

 

"Hi Sica."

 

"You called me Sica, does that mean you read my letter?"

 

"I did, thank you for the letter. I'm sorry I didn't reply but I didn't think I should because of Seo."

 

"That's okay, I understand."

 

"Can I ask you something?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"After our performance you kissed a girl. Who was the girl?"

 

"I didn't kiss her. She tried to kiss me but then I pulled away and that was Suzy my ex girlfriend." said Sica.

 

"Oh." I guess I turned away too quickly, thought Soo.

 

"So how's college going?" Soo asked.

 

"Different, I moved away from my old group of friends. I hang out with Yoona and her friends now." 

 

"Really wow." said Soo.

 

"You didn't think I would?"

 

"No I didn't think you would but I'm so happy that you have." Soo smiled.

 

"How's everything going between you and Seo?"

 

"Um good it's going good." said Soo.

 

Soo and Sica continued to talk constantly. Seo had been looking over at them. Deep down she knew that Soo's heart still belonged to Sica.

 

Once the night came to an end.

 

"Bye Sica."

 

"Bye Soo." Sica smiled.

 

"At least I don't feel like I'm in trouble now that you call me Soo instead of Choi." Soo smiled.

 

"I think I'll still use Choi if I'm angry at you." Sica grinned.

 

While Soo was driving Seo home.

 

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Seo asked.

 

"Sure but you'll have to let your parents know."

 

"I know but I don't just want to sleep over Soo. I think I'm ready for us to....."

 

Soo pulled over to the side of the road.

 

"Seo what are you saying? That you want us to make love?" 

 

"Yes, I want you to be the one I make love with for my first time."

 

"But Seo why tonight? You've never really talked about it with me before."

 

"If you had a different girlfriend you would be making love all the time. It's not fair for you if we don't do it." said Seo.

 

"Hey pretty one, I don't mind at all. I don't want to rush you into it and I don't think we're ready yet."

 

"But I want you to feel satisfied in our relationship."

 

"I am satisfied." said Soo.

 

"No you're not because your stuck with me when it's really Sica that you want.............