I Like You

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for all the feedback on the last Chapter  :))

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Please don't do it." said Sica.

 

"What's going on?" Fany asked.

 

"Um I won't be long." Soo said as she walked to Sica.

 

"I don't want you to do it with her." said Sica.

 

"I already told you I'm not going to."

 

"Are you two together?" Fany asked.

 

"No." said Sica.

 

"Then why do you care so much about Soo coming with me?"

 

Sica didn't say a word.

 

"Come on Soo, let's go." Fany said as she grabbed hold of Soo's hand.

 

"She doesn't want to have with you." said Sica.

 

Oh my god Jung what are you doing, thought Soo. Could you possibly make this anymore awkward for me.

 

"Soo is that true?" Fany asked.

 

But before Soo could answer.....

 

"Yes it's true she doesn't want to be a player anymore." said Sica.

 

"So you're ready to have a relationship again?" Fany asked.

 

"Yes I think I'm ready." said Soo.

 

"I'm ready for a relationship too. I really like you Soo and you would be such a great girlfriend, could we start a relationship together?"

 

"No." said Sica.

 

"What do you mean no. I was asking Soo not you."

 

"She likes someone else." said Sica.

 

"Do you like someone else Soo?"

 

"Yes Fany, I'm sorry but I ........."

 

"It's okay.......... um you always said you weren't after a relationship with me so.......... um." Fany said as tears began to fall down her face.

 

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you." Soo said as she wiped her tears.

 

"So who's the lucky girl?" Fany asked.

 

"Me." said Sica.

 

"But you don't even like Soo. You said she's not your type."

 

"I know but she still likes me."

 

I must be crazy I've got one girl here who wants to start a relationship with me, who has been nothing but nice to me while the other girl doesn't want a relationship with me and hasn't been nice most of the time to me, thought Sooyoung.

 

"Is Sica the girl you like?"

 

"Um ye......" Before Soo finished, Fany started to walk away.

 

"Why did you do that? I wanted to tell her everything in a caring and gentle way but you just made her feel like nothing. Does it make you feel better to make her feel worse, huh?" Soo said angrily.

 

"No I didn't really think about it, I'm sorry."

 

"How would you feel if you were put in Fany's position right now. Sometimes you really need to think before you speak."

 

"I know, I should of thought about it first. I'm really sorry Choi."

 

"So now that I'm not a player anymore do you want to start a relationship with me?"

 

"No."

 

"Will you ever want to start a relationship with me?"

 

"I..... I don't know."

 

"You don't know....... here I was thinking that you liked me too. What an idiot I am." Soo said before storming off.

 

"But Choi........ wait....... Choi." Sica yelled but Soo ignored her.

 

Soo went to find Fany. She eventually found her crying behind the boat shed.

 

"I'm so sorry Fany. I feel so bad, please come here you look like you need a big hug."

 

Fany rushed into her arms.

 

"I wanted to tell you everything myself. I'm sorry that Jung told you before I had a chance to tell you."

 

"So are you going to start a relationship with her now?" Fany asked.

 

"No she doesn't want a relationship with me."

 

"Oh...  do you like her way more than me?"

 

"It's not that I like her way more than you. It's just I've fallen for her and I can't explain why but I can't stop thinking about her."

 

"But she doesn't want you right?"

 

"No she doesn't."

 

"Soo couldn't we at least try to give a relationship a go?"

 

"But it's not fair to go into a relationship with you when I have feelings for someone else. Relationships are hard enough without starting one out like that."

 

"Have you given up on ever getting her?" Fany asked.

 

"Yes......... no......... I don't know."

 

"If you ever get to the stage that you have given up on anything happening between you and her, could you please consider giving us a go?"

 

"Yes, if I give up on her. I'll come looking for you but don't wait around for me, okay. I'm not worth waiting around for, otherwise you could miss out on somone who's perfect for you." said Soo.

 

"Can we have one last kiss?"

 

"Um......"

 

"It's not like you're cheating on her Soo. She doesn't want a relationship with you. Or you could just pretend I'm her."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm sure you really want to kiss her but can't so you can just pretend I'm her and then it might help you with your kissing frustrations."

 

"Fany I can't do that. I've used you enough as it is and I don't want to be a player anymore."

 

"But I don't mind being used if I get to be with you." said Fany.

 

"That's why you're perfect for a player but not perfect for a relationship. You need to respect yourself more Fany. Don't be happy to be used anymore. You need to see just how special you are."

 

"But I'm not special enough to get you."

 

"Who knows if you were the type of girl to turn down players and have more confidence in yourself then maybe you would be the girl that I would want to start a relationship with right now instead of Jung."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes believe in yourself more. You have so much to offer so don't waste it on players, save it for that someone special." Soo smiled.

 

"Okay I get what you're trying to say and that means we're not going to share one last kiss right?"

 

"No we're not because your next kiss is going to be with someone that respects you as much as you respect yourself. So you better make sure you start respecting yourself a lot more so that next kiss is with someone who truly deserves you." said Soo.

 

"Soo I think you're amazing, thank you for your advice and if Sica doesn't wake up and come to her senses then she's the one missing out on someone special." Fany said before hugging Soo tightly.

 

"How about we head back to the dorm?" said Soo.

 

"I've got rehearsal soon. Did you want to come and see how we're progressing?"

 

"Yeah sure." Soo smiled.

 

Soo and Fany walked to the music room. They said hello to Hyo, Yuri and Yoona who were leaving their rehearsal.

 

"Yay Soo's here." Sunny said as she ran happily over to her.

 

"Soo can't give you kisses anymore Sunny." said Fany.

 

"Well you haven't kissed me for a while anyway but why can't we kiss anymore?"

 

"Um because I don't want to be a player anymore." said Soo.

 

"Really? Wow that's a big change to make Soo." said Tae.

 

"Not really, it's kind of been easier for me than I thought."

 

"What's made you want to stop being a player?" Tae asked.

 

"I guess it's cause I've fallen for someone and I want to be in a relationship with them."

 

"Wow." Tae looked at Fany and could see that she had been crying. "You've been crying are you okay Fany?"

 

"Yes I'm okay now." Fany smiled.

 

"So who's the girl Soo?" Sunny asked.

 

"Um........"

 

Fany then cut her off so that she didn't have to tell the others who it was.

 

"It's top secret but it's not me." said Fany.

 

"Okay well let's start our rehearsal then." said Tae.

 

"Hope you don't mind me watching you guys rehearse but I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to see how it's coming along." Soo smiled.

 

Back at the dorm.......

 

"Where do you think she is? She's been gone a while." said Sica.

 

"I'm guessing she went to see Fany. Why don't you go look for her?" Seo asked.

 

"I'm scared of what I might find."

 

"What do you mean?" Seo asked.

 

"When she left she was really angry at me so maybe she went to have some fun with Fany after all."

 

"I don't think she would of but you can't complain if she did because you just pushed her basically back into the arms of Fany."

 

"I know but what was I suppose to do? I'm not ready to start a relationship with her." said Sica.

 

"But why not? You're not being fair to her. You obviously have feelings for her cause you don't want her to be with anyone else. So why won't you give her a chance?" 

 

"I .......... I do want to give her a chance but...... I've just come out of a relationship and I want to take things extremely slow with Choi and I don't know if she's capable of slow." said Sica.

 

"Sica she is capable of slow because that's exactly what she has been doing with you up to now. I think there's some other reason that you're not telling me."

 

"Okay I'm worried that if people knew we were together they would think I was dating a player and I can't stand players, and I couldn't handle people thinking I was in a relationship with one."

 

"But she's not a player anymore so as long as you know that what does it matter what other people think." said Seo.

 

"I know it shouldn't bother me..... but it does. It really does."

 

"Well that's something you'll have to think about whether you care more about Soo's feelings or other people's feelings that you don't even know. But if you don't give her some hope then you'll end up losing her."

 

Hyo, Yuri and Yoona walked into the dorm.

 

"Have you guys seen Choi?" Sica asked.

 

"Yeah she was walking with Fany to rehearsal." said Yoona.

 

Sica then whispered in Yoona's ear. "Were they holding hands?"

 

"Um no they weren't."

 

Sica then took off to the music room. Soo was sitting on a seat in the back row watching rehearsal when Sica walked in and sat on the seat next to her.

 

"Hey I wondered where you got to?" Sica asked.

 

"I went to see Fany so I could apologize."

 

"Did you um........ did you do.........um...did you two..........um..."

 

"If you're asking if we had then the answer is no."

 

Sica felt a big smile come across her face.

 

"Choi I just wanted to let you know that even though I'm not ready to start a relationship with you, I do actually like you."

 

"You like me in what sort of way?" Soo asked.

 

"You know a little bit more than a friend but I'm still getting my head around the fact that I like you. I'm not ready for us to be anything official." 

 

Soo beamed a smile back at her.

 

"Don't be too happy cause what if we never end up together."

 

"I'm just happy to hear that you like me more than a friend." Soo smiled.

 

"We're just going to do a full run through of the song now if you two want to stick around for it." said Tae.

 

"Yes I can't wait." said Soo.

 

Once they performed their musical stage. Soo got up and gave them a standing ovation.

 

"Jung get up and give them a clap." Soo said. Sica then stood up and joined her to clap.

 

"Did you really like it?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes it was awesome." Soo smiled.

 

"I'm sure your ballad stage will be too." said Tae

 

"Well if the someone like me actually finished writing the lyrics, I'm sure it would help our ballad stage." Soo said.

 

"I'm sure when you do finish the lyrics the song will be amazing Soo." Fany smiled at her.

 

Sica moved closer to Soo so that her body was brushing up right next to Soo's when Fany was talking to her. Soo noticed so she continued talking to Fany cause she knew it made Sica jealous.

 

"Have you tried rowing a boat down the lake yet Fany?"

 

"No but after seeing you guys go I wouldn't mind giving it a try."

 

"Maybe we could get another group of us to go in the next couple of days." Soo smiled.

 

"Choi it's dinner time we should head to the Food Hall." said Sica.

 

"Yay it's dinner time. I'm starving." said Soo.

 

"We'll meet you guys there. We've got to take our things back to the dorm first." said Sunny.

 

While Sica and Soo walked to the food hall.....

 

"If you get a group together to go on the row boat again, can I please go with you?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes of course, I was going to ask you anyway."

 

"What are you going to do after dinner?" Sica asked.

 

"I'm going to write some more lyrics. Hey I'm really sorry that it's taken me so long to write our song cause I know it's disadvantaged our team."

 

"I'm sure your lyrics will be great so It doesn't matter that you haven't finished yet."

 

"So are you going to the movie night by the lake tomorrow night?" Soo asked.

 

"Are you going?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well I guess I should go then to help keep you warm." Sica said.

 

"Does that mean you're going to hug me during the movie?"

 

"No but I'll sit next to you." Sica smiled.

 

"How's that going to keep me warm?"

 

"I'll bring a blanket to share with you." Sica smiled.

 

"Okay but you'll have to sit really close to me cause maybe that'll help keep me warm." Soo smiled.

 

After dinner Soo grabbed her lyric book from the dorm then headed to an undercover picnic table not far from the food hall. She was able to use Sica as her inspiration to write some more lyrics. 

 

20 minutes later Miss Joo went to their dorm.

 

"Hi Miss Joo." said Seo.

 

"Hi girls, are the nine of you all in the dorm right now?"

 

"No Choi's not here." said Sica.

 

"And Tae and Sunny are at the playground." said Seo.

 

"Well they're expecting some torrential rain with dangerous winds to start any minute now. So we need everyone back safely in their dorms." said Miss Joo.

 

Sunny and Tae then walked back in.

 

"It's starting to rain." said Sunny

 

"Well can one of you go tell the others in their rooms not to leave the dorm and does anyone know where Sooyoung is so I can go get her?" Miss Joo asked.

 

"I know where she is I'll go and get her." said Sica.

 

"You need to be quick Jessica because it's going to start pouring rain any moment now." Miss Joo said.

 

Sica took off towards the covered picnic table area where Soo was busy writing.

 

"Hey Choi we have to go back to the dorm now."

 

"Why?"

 

"There's really heavy rain and dangerous winds coming and Miss Joo told us we all have to go back to the dorm."

 

"Oh." Soo said as she put her lyric book into her backpack but by the time she zipped her bag up the heavy rain began to tumble down.

 

"Should we make a run for it or do we wait to see if it stops for a bit?" Soo asked.

 

"I think we should wait. It's too heavy right now."

 

But the rain got heavier and heavier and the wind started blowing the rain towards them even though they were undercover.

 

"Oh my god I'm scared." said Sica.

 

"Here Jung let's stand up on the table then maybe the rain won't reach us."

 

They both stood up on the table.

 

"Are you still getting wet?" Soo asked.

 

"N.o..o..o" Sica said with her teeth chattering.

 

Soo took her jumper off.

 

"Here put my jumper on you look freezing cold."

 

"But then you'll be freezing."

 

"I'll be okay." said Soo as she helped Sica put the jumper on.

 

"Look at you, now you're freezing Choi." Sica said before she wrapped her arms around Soo.

 

"Is that warmer?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes thanks." Soo then wrapped her arms around Sica.

 

They hugged for about five minutes before the wind got even stronger and blew the rain onto them. Sica began to cry.

 

"Hey please don't cry. Don't you feel safe with me?" Soo asked.

 

"I'm scared the wind's going to blow the roof on top of us."

 

Sooyoung held her tighter. They were both shivering now and the wind was getting stronger.

 

"I won't let you go Jung. I'll protect you okay."

 

Sica looked up at her and nodded her head with tears running down her face. Jung's so scared right now, what can I do to keep her safe. I said I'd protect her but I'm not sure I can this weather is getting worse, thought Sooyoung.

 

"I'm worried about this tree. It's so close to here and I don't want one of the branches crashing down on this roof. I think we need to make a run for it to the food hall" said Soo.

 

"But I'm so scared Choi."

 

"Just hold my hand and we'll run over together."

 

Sica grabbed her hand.

 

"Okay ready?" Soo asked then Sica nodded her head.

 

"Okay run!!!." Soo said as they began to run towards the food hall.

 

"CRACK!!!!" A tree branch snapped and came falling down towards them. Soo pushed Sica out the way so the branch wouldn't land on her but Soo wasn't so lucky.

 

"CHOI NO!!!!!!!!!" Sica screamed.................