Fall For Me

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments and welcome to the new subscribers  :))

Here's the new update!!

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Sooyoung got up and placed her blankets gently on top of Sica.

 

Look at her she's just so beautiful, thought Sooyoung. She then went to Sica's room to sleep in her bed.

 

 

The Next Morning.......

 

 

Seo accidentally woke Sica up while she was getting out of bed.

 

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

 

"Did I sleep here all night?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Where's Choi?"

 

"She went to sleep in your bed."

 

Sica then headed back to her room. She saw Sooyoung still fast asleep in her bed. Sica just stared at her, she found herself being totally captivated by her beauty.

 

"Why's Soo asleep in your bed?" Yoona asked.

 

"I fell asleep on her bed so she came to my bed."

 

"You fell asleep on her bed. Just what were you two doing together on her bed?" Yoona asked cheekily.

 

"Nothing..... Seo was reading a book to us and I fell asleep."

 

"You're getting to really like Soo now arn't you?"

 

"No I don't like her." Sica snapped.

 

"I meant as a friend nothing else."

 

"Oh.... she's okay I guess. I'm surprised she came to my bed to sleep. I thought she would of slept with Fany or Sunny." 

 

"Maybe we should wake her up. She loves her food and she won't want to miss out on breakfast." Yoona said.

 

"You go ahead and have your breakfast. I'll let her sleep a little longer before I wake her up."

 

"Okay see you at the food hall soon." said Yoona.

 

Sica let Soo sleep for ten more minutes before shaking her arm to wake her up. She looked at Sica sleepily.

 

"You have to get up now or you'll miss out on breakfast."

 

Hearing the word breakfast got Soo's attention.

 

"Breakfast?"

 

"Yes Choi it's time for breakfast."

 

"Did you sleep well in my bed?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I did."

 

"I made sure not to stay in my bed to sleep with you because I know you would of killed me."

 

"You're right I probably would of but I thought you would've of gone to Fany or Sunny's room to sleep."

 

"No I didn't feel like going to their rooms." said Soo.

 

"Oh okay well should we go get some breakfast now?"

 

They went and had some breakfast at the food hall. After breakfast Soo grabbed her lyric book and headed by the lake to write.

 

Sica sat down on a seat under the shade of a tree. She had a good view of Soo writing in her book. Maybe Choi is finally writing our song, thought Sica.

 

Fany then approached Soo.

 

"Hi there y, do you feel like having some fun right now?" Fany asked.

 

"Hi Fany, sorry but I've finally made a start to the lyrics for our ballad. I think I should do this right now."

 

"Oh okay, maybe later then?" Fany asked.

 

"Maybe." Soo smiled. She couldn't explain why but she didn't really feel like fooling around with Fany.

 

As Fany walked off, Soo noticed Sica sitting on a seat looking towards her. Soo smiled at her and gave her a little wave.

 

Sica waved back at her. I think I'll write some more lyrics later, Sooyoung thought as she got up and approached Sica.

 

"I'm just going to have a shower now but did you want to hang out with me when I'm finished?" Soo asked.

 

"Actually I really need a shower too. I'll come with you."

 

The grabbed their things and headed to the shower block.

 

"If you get scared in the shower by yourself I can always have a shower with you." Soo smiled.

 

"No Choi no."

 

"I was only joking."

 

After their showers.......

 

"So did you want to hang out with me?" Soo asked.

 

"I thought Fany was expecting you to catch up with her for some fun."

 

"Um I don't feel like doing that right now."

 

"You must be feeling sick or something. I didn't think players turned down offers like that." Sica said.

 

"Guess what I started writing some lyrics for our song." Soo smiled.

 

"I noticed you were writing. That romance novel must of helped then."

 

"Yeah...... I guess."

 

Sooyoung knew that it wasn't the romance novel that got her started on the lyrics. It was the hug she shared with Sica that had inspired her to start the lyrics but she couldn't tell Sica that.

 

They spent most of the day together. Happily sharing stories of their lives with one another. After dinner they went to Soo's room again with Seo.

 

Seo started to read more of the novel to them. After a while Seo had to stop reading because she was so tired. After she went to sleep Sica read for a bit before......

 

"It's okay you can stop reading now." Soo said as she rested her head on her pillow.

 

"I guess I'll go to bed then."

 

"Please stay."

 

"What?"

 

"Please stay the night with me." Soo asked.

 

"No Choi."

 

"I don't mean like that. It's just I don't feel so well and I'm feeling so cold right now. I thought you could help me keep warm."

 

"I'm not falling for that." Sica said. 

 

"Oh okay........ night." Soo said. She wasn't trying to trick Sica, she really wasn't feeling well.

 

 

In The Morning.....

 

 

Sica had slept in and was running late for her ballad rehearsal. She rushed to get ready then walked past the others in the lounge room to leave the dorm when.....

 

"Sica you don't have rehearsal today." Yoona said.

 

"Why not?"

 

"Soo's really sick."

 

"What?"

 

"Soo's feeling really sick the camp doctor is in seeing her now."

 

Oh my god she wasn't pretending to be sick to get me to sleep with her. She actually was sick, I feel so bad. I should of stayed with her last night, thought Sica.

 

"Can I go see her?" Sica asked.

 

"Maybe wait until the doctor is finished seeing her."

 

Five minutes later the doctor walked out.

 

"She's going to need lots of rest and she needs to take these pills. Can you make sure she takes two every four hours."

 

"Okay I'll make sure she does." Sica said as she grabbed the bottle of pills off the doctor.

 

"Right now she thinks she's really cold but that's cause she's got a fever. She's just taken some pills now so she shouldn't feel so cold in about 20 minutes."

 

"Can I go see her now?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes."

 

Sica went to see her and Seo was still in the room.

 

"It's okay Seo I'll take care of her now."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes it's fine." Sica said. Seo then left the room.

 

She sat next to Soo on her bed.

 

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you last night when you told me you were sick."

 

"That's okay, I guess that's what happens when you're a player nobody trusts you when you ask them to sleep with you."

 

"I'm here now, I promise to look after you now." said Sica.

 

"It's okay you don't have to."

 

"I want to, the doctor said you were still feeling cold. I can get in bed with you and hug you to keep you warm, okay." 

 

Soo nodded her head and Sica hopped into bed with her. When Sica put her arm around Soo..... Sooyoung felt her heart race. Have I really fallen for this beautiful girl hugging me right now.

 

I thought I never wanted to be in a relationship with anyone in case my heart got broken again but there's just something about Jung. I feel like I want to be with her all the time and I don't feel like being with Fany or Sunny anymore.

 

"Are you warm enough now?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes thank you for keeping me warm."

 

"If we keep talking so nice to each other people will start talking about us." Sica said.

 

"I don't care if they talk about us but I know you will."

 

"It's only because you're a player otherwise I wouldn't care either."

 

Not long after Soo was fast asleep. Sica set her phone alarm to wake her up for when Soo's next pills were due.

 

Sica woke Soo up to take her next pills. Once Soo had taken them Sica hugged her again in bed to keep her warm. I'm not feeling cold anymore but there's no way I'm telling Jung that cause I still want her to hug me.

 

Sica continued to look after Soo until it was dinner time.

 

"Are you feeling well enough to come for dinner? If not I can bring you something back to eat if you like."

 

"Um could you please bring me something back?" Soo asked. She was feeling a lot better but really wanted to spend some more time alone with Sica.

 

"I'll get you some soup." Sica said before taking off to the food hall.

 

Hyo came to see her.

 

"How are you feeling now?"

 

"A lot better."

 

"What's with Sica looking after you all day, I thought she hated you?" Hyo asked.

 

"I know. Do you think someone like her could ever fall for someone like me?"

 

"Um..... she really does hate players so I don't know. You really like her don't you?" Hyo asked.

 

"I do but I don't think she can see me as anything more than just a player. Hyo don't tell anyone else that I like her okay."

 

"It's okay I won't."

 

Hyo took off to the food hall and a few minutes later Sica came back with some soup for Soo.

 

"Here, I hope you like it?" Sica said as she handed her the soup.

 

Soo took a spoonful. "It's really nice, thanks." Soo smiled at her.

 

Sica just sat next to her while she ate.

 

"It's okay I'll be alright by myself. You need to have your dinner."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes please go have some food and I'm feeling a lot better now so you don't have to care for me anymore." said Soo.

 

"Oh....... I'll still come back and see you when I'm finished eating."

 

Sica was true to her word and went to see Soo after she finished eating. But when she walked into the room Soo wasn't there. She went to see Tae and Fany in the lounge room.

 

"Where's Choi? She's not in her room anymore." Sica said with concern.

 

"She just went to have a shower."

 

"But she's still weak." Sica was worried she might fall over.

 

"It's okay Seo went with her." said Fany.

 

"Oh." Sica said feeling a bit more relaxed.

 

"Sica are you the reason Soo doesn't want to fool around with me anymore?" said Fany

 

"Huh?"

 

"Are you and Soo together now?"

 

"No don't be ridiculous." said Sica.

 

"It's just she hasn't been fooling around with me or Sunny the past few days so I thought she must of started a relationship with someone."

 

"She hasn't been fooling around?"

 

"No she keeps coming up with excuses not to be with us and you two have been spending so much time together that I thought it must of been you." said Fany.

 

"We've only been spending time together cause we're in the same group."

 

"So you don't like her then?" Fany asked.

 

"No she's not my type."

 

Soo and Seo walked in and heard what Sica said.

 

"Who's not your type?" Soo asked.

 

"You." Fany said.

 

"Oh." Soo said feeling like her heart had just burst.

 

Sica could see the disappointment on Soo's face. Is it possible that she really does like me and that's why she's stopped fooling around, thought Sica.

 

"Do you feel better after your shower?" Sica asked.

 

Soo just nodded her head and walked to her bedroom. Look Choi's upset with me now but she knows she's not my type of girl, I hate players.

 

"It's okay Seo I'll go spend some time with her." said Sica.

 

When she entered the room Soo was already in bed facing the wall.

 

"Hey I thought you were feeling a bit better. Do you want to do something with me now?"

 

Soo shook her head. "I'm just going to sleep some more. Can you please just leave me alone now."

 

Soo had shed a tear hearing Sica say that she wasn't her type and she didn't want Sica to see her tears. She knew she wasn't her type and she wasn't sure why she felt like she had any chance with Sica but she had just hoped that Sica might give her a chance but obviously that wasn't going to be the case, thought Sooyoung.

 

"I could hop into bed with you while you sleep and keep you warm."

 

"No I'm feeling hot now." said Soo.

 

She's really upset with me right now. Why did she have to hear me say that. She definitely isn't my type but........... I can't explain why but I don't want to leave her. I want to stay and be by her side but she doesn't want me here so I guess I should go, thought Sica.

 

"Okay um....... goodnight then." Sica said before leaving.

 

Sica then took off outside. She just roamed aimlessly around the camp grounds until she ran into Yoona and Yuri who were sharing a kiss. 

 

Watching those two kissing makes me wish I was kissing Choi right now. Why am I even having these thoughts and why am I finding myself being so attracted to her. 

 

Yuri and Yoona finished their kiss and Yoona looked over towards Sica.

 

I feel so bad that I hurt her feelings when maybe she has feelings for me just like I have feelings for her that I don't even want to admit to myself, thought Sica.

 

"Hi Sica." Yoona said.

 

But as soon as Yoona came closer to her Sica broke out in tears.

 

"What's wrong." Yoona said as she wrapped her arms around Sica.

 

"I don't know what's wrong with me."

 

"Yul I'll catch up with you in the dorm later." Yoona said to Yuri.

 

"Now tell me exactly what's going on with you?" Yoona asked.

 

"I've fallen for someone that I shouldn't fall for and .......... I don't know what to do."

 

"This person you've fallen for is Soo right?" 

 

"Please don't tell anyone. Yes it's Choi, I keep trying to stop myself from falling for her but it's not working cause I want to be with her more than ever right now."

 

"Why shouldn't you fall for her? What's so bad about falling for Soo?"

 

"She's a player. You can't have a proper relationship with a player." said Sica.

 

"But if she had you she wouldn't be a player anymore."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because she told Yuri that she met someone that she wanted to have a relationship with. She also said that since she fell for this girl, she hadn't fooled around with anyone and didn't want to fool around anymore. We don't know for sure but we think it's you she's fallen for."

 

"It could be someone else." said Sica.

 

"Yes it could be but you're the only one she's been spending any time with."

 

"Well even if she did like me I just ruined it because she heard me telling Fany that she wasn't my type of girl." said Sica.

 

"You know what would cheer her up. Let her use a pick up line on you. I know she's been dying to use some pick up lines on you but she's behaved herself."

 

"Yoong promise me you won't tell anyone about my feelings for Choi."

 

"I promise."

 

"Don't even tell Yuri."

 

"I won't Sica I promise."

 

"I don't think I'm ready to start a relationship with her. I just want to take a very slow step at a time with her." said Sica.

 

Sica and Yoona then walked back to the dorm. Sica went to see if Soo was asleep.

 

"Oh you're awake."

 

"Um yeah I guess I may have slept too much today already."

 

"Did you feel like doing something then?" Sica asked.

 

"Not really."

 

"Why not? You're feeling better now and I thought you'd be sick of lying in bed."

 

Soo just looked at her.

 

"Are you upset with me for telling Fany earlier that you're not my type?"

 

"You've told me so many times that I'm not your type so why would I be upset."

 

"You can deny it but I know you're upset with me Choi so I'm going to let you use a pick up line on me. Not so you can pick me up but just to help cheer you up."

 

"What?" said Soo.

 

"Go on fire away give me your best pick up line." Sica smiled.

 

"Really? You won't get angry at me?"

 

"No I want to hear which one you want to use on me."

 

Soo looked at her and smiled.

 

"There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have been in your arms."

 

Sica smiled at her.

 

"Did you really like our hug the other night or are you just saying that?"

 

"Yes I really liked our hug."

 

"Would you stop being upset at me if we shared another hug right now?" Sica asked..............