The Real You

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Thank you to the new subscribers and upvoters  :))

Hope you enjoy the update!!

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

 

"Okay I'll save it for someone special but I'm hoping to meet that someone special while I'm here." said Seohyun.

 

"You've waited this long so don't rush it with just anyone now." said Soo.

 

"I won't, I promise."

 

 

The next morning.........

 

 

The dance group had just finished their rehearsal session now it was time for the Ballad group to have their practice.

 

Seohyun started playing the piano.

 

"Have you got any ideas for a melody yet?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes." said Seo.

 

"Could we please hear it?" Soo asked.

 

Seohyun began playing the melody.

 

"That sounds great." said Soo.

 

"Yes I really like it Seohyun." Sica said.

 

"So Choi it says it needs to be a love song so you can start writing your lyrics now." 

 

"Um yeah sure." Soo sat at a table in the far corner to start writing.

 

"I can't do much until you guys come up with the song for me to sing. So I'll just go back to the dorm." said Sica.

 

"No we have to stay together it says on the brief." said Seo.

 

"I have nothing to do though."

 

"You can sing other songs to keep your voice well exercised and it'll be good for Soo and I to hear your vocals. It might help us come up with music and lyrics which is best suited to your voice." 

 

"Okay I'll just warm up first." said Sica.

 

How am I suppose to write the lyrics while Jung warms up her vocals. I can't even hear myself think, thought Sooyoung.

 

Once she warmed up Jessica started singing Whitney Houston's 'Greatest Love Of All'. When she started singing it Seohyun joined in by playing it on the piano for her.

 

Sooyoung just sat with wide open........ Oh my god, Jung's voice is amazing. Like wow amazing. I can see why she's here. With a voice like that and Seohyun's talent on the piano we should put on an awesome ballad stage. It's just a pity I can't think of any god damn lyrics, thought Sooyoung.

 

After their two hours were up Sunny, Fany and Tae walked in for their practice. Fany sat next to Soo.

 

"How's it going Soo?"

 

"Don't tell the others but not good. I can't even think of anything to write." Soo said sadly.

 

"Don't worry I'm sure some great lyrics will come into your head soon." Fany smiled before giving her a quick kiss.

 

"Come over here Fany." Tae called.

 

Once Fany left Sunny sat next to Soo.

 

"I've got to write the lyrics for our musical stage." Sunny said.

 

"Well I hope you have better luck than me. I can't think of anything. What's your brief?"

 

"Woe........ a song of woe is the brief." said Sunny.

 

"Well now I would find that easier to write about but ours is a song of love."

 

"Oh I thought love would be something you would be able to write about."

 

"Um ....... I could write all about being hurt by love but ..... I don't know... maybe I'll come up with something tomorrow." said Soo.

 

She gave Sunny a quick kiss then left.

 

She caught up with Hyo, Yul and Yoong who were practicing their moves out the front of the dorm.

 

"Wow those moves look so cool. Can I join in?" Soo asked.

 

She started learning some of the moves when Sica came past.

 

"So you're putting in more effort with the dance group than the ballad group. I think you're in the wrong group Choi." Sica said before walking inside.

 

"Hey wait." Soo raced after Sica.

 

"What?"

 

"You make it sound so easy writing lyrics. It's not like singing, you just open your mouth and a beautiful voice comes out. I need to be in the moment and really feel the lyrics while I'm writing them." said Soo.

 

"We've got nine weeks. Do you think it's possible  for you to write one song in that time? It's just one song Choi, you're not writing a whole album or anything."

 

"Yes I know, I'll try to get it done as soon as I can."

 

"Should you even be here. I thought only the most talented were invited here but maybe you just had with someone to get an invite." said Sica.

 

"What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much, huh?" You've hardly said a word to me since I got here and the words you have said to me are mean." Soo said angrily.

 

"I don't like your type."

 

"You don't even know me so how would you know what type I am." said Soo.

 

"You're a player Choi. I don't need to know anymore than that."

 

"Sica, Soo please stop, we're suppose to be a team. You two fighting won't help us come up with the best ballad." said Seo.

 

 

One week later.......

 

 

Soo, Sica and Seo had just finished another practice session.

 

"Well that's one week down and you still haven't finished the lyrics." said Sica.

 

"I'm nearly done."

 

"Oh really? Can I see what you have so far?" Sica asked.

 

"I don't like to show unfinished lyrics." said Soo as she went to walk off.

 

"Wait." Sica said as she grabbed her arm. 

 

But as Sica grabbed her arm, Soo accidentally dropped all her paper onto the ground. Sica and Seo started to pick it up when......

 

"There's nothing written on this paper. You said you were almost finished. Maybe if you didn't sleep around so much you'd have more time to write our song." Sica said angrily.

 

"I'm sorry okay. I can't think of anything to write."

 

"You know why you can't write Choi. The lyrics are suppose to be about love but you wouldn't have a clue what love is because you only know what lust is." 

 

Sooyoung ran out.

 

"Sica how could you say that." Seo said angrily.

 

"It's the truth."

 

"Even if she only knows about lust she's still got a heart you know and you just hurt hers." Seo said before she ran to find Soo.

 

Yuri was sitting with Yoona talking when Sica slumped down on the sofa next to them.

 

"Seriously Yuri your friend is hopeless. Why is she even here?" asked Sica.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Choi, she can't even write the lyrics for our ballad. So why is she here?"

 

"I'm not just saying this because she's my friend but Sica you have no right to talk about her like that. She writes the most amazing lyrics and that's why she's here."

 

"You do know she ended up writing the lyrics for the Musical stage instead of Sunny don't you?" asked Yoona.

 

"Really she wrote that? It's such a touching and emotional song. I thought it was so good that I was thinking of asking Sunny to write ours." said Sica.

 

"She wrote the musical song in less than an hour. She's just having trouble with your song because it's about love. Soo got hurt pretty bad in her first relationship. She thought she was in love but found out her girlfriend had another three girls on the side." said Yuri.

 

"Oh I didn't know that." Sica said feeling bad.

 

"You haven't taken the time to get to know her. You had your mind made up about her from the moment she used a pick up line on Fany." said Yoona.

 

"And she's not a real player anyway. She only started playing the field cause of what happened to her in her first relationship but if you ask Fany and Sunny they say she cares too much to be a player." said Yuri.

 

"And you also know that Seohyun hardly says a word to any of us but have you noticed how much she talks to Soo. She's so shy and innocent yet she feels completely comfortable with Soo. She's gaining more and more confidence and that's thanks to Soo, so she can't be that bad Sica." said Yoona.

 

"Well she's not nice to me." said Sica.

 

"She has tried to be nice to you so many times but you continually shoot her down." said Yoona.

 

Yuri walked out with a big notebook and handed it to Sica.

 

"Here, don't let Soo see you with that. It's her lyric book she's written so many great songs in there. So before you comment on how unworthy you think she is to be here. Try saying that after you've read through her lyrics." said Yuri.

 

Sica took off to her room to read through Soo's lyric book.

 

Seohyun finally found Sooyoung sitting on the swing. So she sat on the other swing next to Soo.

 

"Soo are you okay?"

 

"I'm going to see Miss Joo and ask to be sent back home."

 

"No you can't leave."

 

"But Seo I'm suppose to be here to write an amazing love song for the ballad stage. I can't do it so I really shouldn't be here anymore." 

 

"You still have plenty of time to write it. It won't take Sica long to learn the words to one song so stop stressing about it." said Seo.

 

Sooyoung broke out in tears. Seohyun got up and backhugged her.

 

"Please don't cry Soo. I know you can do this. I believe in you."

 

"You do?"

 

"Yes of course I do. You're the best thing that's happened to me on this camp." Seo smiled.

 

Once Sica had finished reading the fifth song in Soo's lyric book she felt really bad. Sooyoung was obviously a really talented song writer so she took off to find Sooyoung. She slowly approached the playground when she overheard Seo talking to Soo.

 

Wow, so Seohyun thinks Choi is the best thing that's happened to her here. 

 

"That's so nice of you to say Seo but you're the one that's opened my eyes. Your so pure and innocent and well you remind me of myself before I got into my first relationship. Don't ever change for anyone okay because you're perfect just the way you are." Soo smiled at her.

 

Oh my god she's so sweet. How come I've never seen this side of her before. Maybe Yoong's right I just haven't given her a chance yet, thought Sica.

 

"Soo if you don't mind me asking. Why do you want to be a player when you would make the perfect girlfriend for someone?"

 

"Haha you're funny Seo."

 

"No Soo I'm serious. You're beautiful, sweet, funny and you really care about people. A very lucky girl is missing out on you because you want to pretend you're a player."

 

"See when you talk like that it makes me think that you might like me but if you do make sure you change your mind because I'm bad news Seo."

 

"How are you bad news? I think you're amazing."

 

It really seems like Seohyun does have a big crush on Sooyoung. Before now if I had of found that out I would of thought she was crazy but listening to their conversation together, I can see why she has fallen for Sooyoung. Not that I ever would but Choi is really different to what I imagined her to be, thought Sica.

 

"I don't know how I'm bad news I just am, and I hope you do find that special someone while you're here but I guess you might need to start mixing with some of the girls from the other regions. I can help you if you like." said Soo.

 

"I'm so shy meeting new people so yes could you please help me?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes." Soo smiled.

 

"Soo you're not going to go see Miss Joo to ask to leave anymore are you?"

 

"I guess I can't now because I've got to help you find your special someone."

 

"Yay because I don't want you to leave."

 

"Only problem now is Jung. She thinks I don't deserve to be here and I don't think she believes I can do it."

 

Sica stepped out of the shadows to speak........

 

"You're right Choi I don't think you can because I know you can." Sica smiled.

 

"Huh?" said Soo with surprise.

 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said those things to you earlier. I was just frustrated and I took it out on you but I do believe you can do it and I know you deserve to be here."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes and why didn't you tell me that you wrote the lyrics for the musical stage instead of Sunny?" Sica asked.

 

"Because I thought you would get angry at me just like you got angry at me when I was learning new moves with the dance group."

 

"Okay you're right I probably would of got angry at you but Choi those musical lyrics you wrote are amazing. I can't wait to see the lyrics you write for our ballad." Sica smiled.

 

"I would't get too excited cause you're right I don't know about love." said Soo.

 

"Yuri told me about what happened with your first relationship and maybe you can try and draw on your feelings you shared with her before you found out she had three othe........ um sorry I didn't want to mention  that."

 

"Yuri told you?"

 

"Yes but don't be angry at her she was trying to stick up for you when I was bad mouthing you."

 

"Oh okay.... but it's just I don't really remember what it was like when I thought I was in love with her cause all those memories were taken over by my hate for her."

 

"Hmmm well don't worry, I'm sure you'll come up with some great lyrics before the nine weeks are over." Sica smiled.

 

"Excuse me Jung, I think you have something on your face. Oh wait, it's just a smile." Soo grinned.

 

Sica frowned at her.

 

"Hey don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile."

 

"See Choi I start being nice to you and then you start using your pick up lines on me."

 

"I'm sorry Jung, it's just really hard to control myself sometimes."

 

"Okay well I was kind of thinking since we've been here over a week I've noticed that the dance and musical groups are hanging out together a lot and getting to know each other really well." 

 

"I also see that you two get on really well. So I guess I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around in our group but I want to make more of an effort to get to know you both better. I guess we should be hanging out together more like the others are." said Sica.

 

"I really want to get to know you better too." Soo smiled.

 

"Choi....."

 

"I didn't mean that in a pick up line way honestly, I just meant it in a normal way."

 

Sica smiled at her....................