Anywhere With You

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Hi Everybody,

So this is the final chapter. Thank you to all the upvoters, subscribers and readers of this fic. I hope you enjoyed the story  :))

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I love you Choi Sooyoung. So after all this time can we finally be an official couple now?" Sica asked.

 

"Um I'm not sure because me and my friends don't date anyone whose parents earn more than a million a year." Soo grinned and then poked her tongue out cheekily.

 

"You think you're funny don't you." Sica smiled.

 

"You know if we become an official couple then I'll have to use all my pick up lines on you." she smiled.

 

"If we were an official couple then you wouldn't need to use pick up lines anymore because I'd already be yours."

 

"Oh yeah...... but I can't help it sometimes they just slip out." said Soo.

 

"Well then I guess my shoe might just sometimes slip out of my hand and hit you then."

 

Soo laughed.

 

"So Choi do you want to be my girlfriend?"

 

"Hey you said you would only call me Choi if you were angry at me."

 

"I'll try again. Soo do you want to be my girlfriend." Sica smiled.

 

Soo gave Sica a quick kiss before saying.....

 

"Yes."

 

They both smiled at each other before sharing a long romantic kiss.

 

"Would you like to do what we did on that table on my bed right now?" Sica asked flirtatiously.

 

"Yes." Soo said before undoing Sica's buttons.

 

Once they had finished making love.

 

"I can't believe we're finally together." said Sica.

 

"I know it kind of felt like it was never going to happen."

 

"I love you Soo." Sica said as she Soo's hair.

 

"I love you too." Soo said before giving Sica a quick kiss.

 

"My family will be so happy to meet you after they've had to listen to me talk about you all the time since I got back from camp." 

 

"I guess it was kind of rude of me to make love to you in your house without meeting your parents first."

 

"My parents bedroom is far away from mine so don't worry they wouldn't even know you were here."

 

"Have you got classes today?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes have you?"

 

"Yes." 

 

"Did you want to skip our classes today and go out and enjoy our first day as a couple?" Sica asked.

 

"I was thinking about asking you the same thing but I'll go home first to freshen up and then I'll come back and pick you up." Soo smiled before she got out of bed.

 

"Should I bring a change of clothes with me in case you want me to stay the night with you?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes baby I want you to stay the night with me." Soo smiled.

 

"You called me baby." Sica smiled.

 

"You like me calling you baby don't you?" 

 

"Yes but it turns me on when you say it so maybe don't call me that in front of my parents." Sica grinned.

 

Sooyoung laughed before she noticed what was hanging on Sica's wall.

 

"Wow, you put this on your wall?"

 

Sica had put the lyrics to the song Soo wrote for her in a frame on her wall.

 

"Yes you don't know how much more I fall in love with you everyday that I read those words." Sica smiled.

 

"You even put a photo of us two on the bottom." Soo smiled.

 

"I told you I couldn't stop thinking about you and having this in my room made me feel closer to you somehow." Sica said as she hugged Soo.

 

"Hey we should take a photo together now since it's our first day being official." said Soo.

 

"We wasted so much time being apart because of me. I'm sorry but I'm ready to make up for lost time."

 

"And just how are you going to make up for that lost time?" Soo asked cheekily.

 

"You'll find out tonight at your place." Sica smiled.

 

"I can't wait."

 

"Oh but...... um our house is nothing like yours. It's not very big will you still want to come over."

 

"Soo I know my old friends cared about stuff like that but I don't so of course I still want to come over. I'm looking forward to meeting your family."

 

"I haven't told my Mum and Dad about you. Well I've told them about you but not about how I was in love with you. But my sister knows about you and my feelings for you."

 

"I told my sister about us too but even though I didn't tell my parents about our romance on camp, they seem to think I like you more than a friend anyway. I guess I must of talked too much about you to them." Sica smiled.

 

 

 

Friday night - Seohyun's Farewell Piano Recital

 

 

 

Soo was driving Sica to the recital.

 

"Now Seo knows about us being together but I don't want to throw it in her face. Do you know what I mean?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I understand. We'll just keep our hands off each other when Seo's with us."

 

"Even in front of Seo's parents too because I don't think they'll be happy to see me already with a new girlfriend so soon."

 

"Okay but as soon as we get back in the car to drive home I'll be all over you again." Sica smiled.

 

"Good because I can't wait for you to be all over me again." Soo smiled back at her.

 

Once they arrived Sica hung off Yoona and Yuri while Soo hung around Hyo. Soo and Sica sat next to each other in the hall and waited until the lights went out before they held hands.

 

As expected Seo put on a wonderful piano recital but when it came to an end. It finally hit Soo that she wouldn't be seeing Seo for a long time after tonight.

 

Once the lights turned back on they let go of each others hands. They all stood up and waited for Seohyun to come out.

 

"Soo could you let Seohyun know that we'll wait for her in the car. We'll let her say goodbye to her friends because we'll get to say goodbye to her at the airport." said Seo's Mum.

 

"Yes okay." said Soo.

 

A few minutes later Seo came out to say goodbye to everyone. Soo hung back she didn't want to have to say goodbye to her. 

 

"Can you tell Seo that I'll meet her at her parents car." Soo said to Sica before walking outside.

 

Sica could tell Soo was feeling upset that she wouldn't be seeing Seo for two years.

 

Soo talked to Seo's parents while she waited. Ten minutes later Seo walked over towards them. Sica watched from the doorway.

 

As soon as Seo saw Soo she ran towards her and then outstretched her arms. As soon as they embraced they both teared up.

 

"Two years is too long Seohyun-ah." Soo cried.

 

"I know but maybe it'll go fast."

 

"And maybe it won't." Soo said sadly.

 

"You've changed my life Soo and all for the better. I'm going over to London full of confidence and that's thanks to you."

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't of been a better girlfriend for you."

 

"Soo I loved having you as my girlfriend but you're with the girl you truly love now and you can be happy."

 

"I loved you too."

 

"I know but the love we share is different."

 

"I'm going to miss you so much." Soo said with tears.

 

"Believe me I'm going to miss you more."

 

They hugged for about five minutes before letting go.

 

"You better call me or skype me." Seo said.

 

"I will once a week okay?"

 

"Okay....... Bye Soo." she said with more tears.

 

"Bye Seohyun-ah."

 

Once Seo hopped in the car they waved at each other before Soo opened the door quickly.

 

"Hey pretty one." Soo said before whispering in her ear. "That thing that you and I never did together. Promise me that you'll save that moment for someone special."

 

"I promise I will."

 

"Someone really special, okay?" said Soo.

 

"Okay I promise Soo."

 

Soo shut the door and then waved goodbye as they drove off. Oh my god that's it I won't see my pretty one for two years. Wow that's such a long time, thought Soo.

 

She then felt someone backhug her.

 

"I know you're going to miss her so much." said Sica.

 

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

 

"Yes come on let's go." Sica said.

 

When they got home they headed to Sica's room and she instantly wrapped her arms around Soo.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Yes because I have you. I love you Sica but please don't leave me for some fancy college."

 

"Don't worry I'm going to be wherever you're going to be. " Sica said as she Soo's face.

 

 

 Three months later........

 

 

At Soo's house celebrating her Mum's birthday. After she blew her candles out.

 

"We all know what you wished for Mum." said Soo.

 

"Same thing you've been wishing for these last ten years." said Soo's sister Soojin.

 

"Well I'm not going to tell you if I did because then my wish won't come true." said Mrs. Choi.

 

When Soo and Sica sat on the sofa to eat the cake.....

 

"What has your Mum been wishing for the last ten years?" Sica asked.

 

"Mum and Dad have wanted to take us on a holiday overseas. They put money towards it each year but they still haven't saved enough to go anywhere yet."

 

"Where do they want to go?"

 

"London, Paris, Italy and a few other places, they want us to go for a two month holiday but it's more like a dream than a plan cause of the money. If I get a decent job soon then I'll save my money so eventually we can have that holiday finally."

 

Sica was feeling guilty cause money wasn't an issue for her family and she had been to all the places Soo had talked about. I wish I could just pay for them to go on their family holiday but Soo would never let me, thought Sica.

 

Once they went to bed..

 

"Soo would you consider moving out with me?" 

 

"I would love to move into a place with you but I don't have the money to do that yet." said Soo.

 

"I could pay for the place." 

 

"Thanks baby but I can't live off your money I need to earn some of my own."

 

"But when you are able to afford it would you want to move in with me. Just me and you?" asked Sica.

 

"Yes of course I would." Soo smiled.

 

 

Two weeks later.......

 

 

Sica was reading the paper when she came across something of interest to her. It was a song writing competition. The winner would get a three year contract to write songs for musicals and there was also $50,000 worth of instant prize money as well.

 

If I tell Soo about this I know she won't enter because she'll think she's no chance of winning. So I guess I'll just enter for her with the 'Words of Love' lyrics, thought Sica. If she wins she'll be happy and if she doesn't she won't be disappointed cause she won't know that I entered her in the competition.

 

 

Six weeks later.......

 

 

Sica was busy talking to her Mum as she opened a letter addressed to her.

 

"Oh my god, yes!! Oh my god this is so awesome!" Sica said excitedly.

 

"What is?" Sica's mum asked.

 

She explained everything to her Mum before driving to Soo's house.

 

Mr. Choi opened the door. "Hi Sica, Soo's in her bedroom."

 

Sica went to see her.

 

"Choi Sooyoung look at this." Sica said excitedly as she placed the letter in her hand.

 

Soo read the letter.

 

"But I didn't enter a competition." said Soo in confusion.

 

"No but your girlfriend entered you in and you won. Oh my god Soo that's so awesome."

 

"Um what did I actually win?" Soo asked.

 

Sica explained what she had won.

 

"Oh my god Sica, are you serious?" Soo said in shock.

 

"Yes and you know what you can do with that prize money right?" 

 

"Buy my baby a special present." said Soo.

 

"No I meant you can pay for you and your family to have that holiday they've been dreaming of." 

 

"Wow you're right, we can finally have our family overseas holiday." Soo smiled.

 

Soo turned the page to look at the back of the letter and when she finished reading it.

 

"I can't do this." Soo said sadly.

 

"Why?"

 

"It says I would have to move to LA for three years and I can't do that." 

 

"Why Soo?"

 

"Since you've been my girlfriend its the happiest I've ever been and nobody could pay me enough money to make me want to move away from you for three years."

 

"Oh well I was kind of hoping that my girlfriend was going to ask me if I would come with her for three years." Sica smiled.

 

"Are you serious? Would you really move to LA with me?"

 

"Yes I would. This is a huge opportunity for you and it's too good to turn down. You and I move to LA together. What do you think about that?" Sica asked.

 

"I think yes, yes and yes. But are you sure that moving to LA is what you want?"

 

"Yes I'm sure and there'll be more chances for my singing career over there." Sica smiled.

 

"Thanks for entering me in the competition." Soo said before kissing Sica.

 

"But before you go to LA you're going to take your family on that special holiday first."

 

"Yes I am. Can you imagine my family's face when I tell them.......oh but they want to go for two months and I can't be away from you for two months. Would you come with us baby?" Soo asked.

 

"I would love to come with you but isn't it suppose to be just your family going?"

 

"Sica you know how much my family loves you. They would want you to come along."

 

"Okay well count me in then." Sica smiled.

 

"Let's go tell my family now." Soo smiled.


 

When Soo broke the news to her family they shared tears. Tears of happiness because they would finally get to go on their family trip and tears of sadness that Soo would be moving away from them for three years.

 

When they returned to Soo's bedroom.

 

"You need to skype Seo and let her know we're all coming to see her soon." Sica smiled.

 

Soo skyped Seo. She let Seo know about the competition and how her and Sica would be moving to LA for three years. She then told her to prepare for visitors soon. Seohyun was so excited.

 

"So Soo since you're coming to see me soon. I guess I should let you know about my girlfriend." Seo smiled at her.

 

"Girlfriend? Is that why you've been smiling so much lately?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes she makes me smile a lot and you'll get to meet her when you come visit me."

 

"I'm so happy for you Seo and I can't wait to meet her." said Soo.

 

They talked a while longer and when they finished.....

 

"Hey you Jung, come here." said Soo.

 

"You called me Jung. Are you angry with me?" she said as she walked to Soo.

 

Soo pulled her down to sit across her lap.

 

"You were so sneaky entering me in a competition without telling me. What have you got to say for yourself." Soo joked with her.

 

"Well my Choi, I know what you're like and you wouldn't of entered that competition yourself so because I'm such a great girlfriend I did it for you." she smiled.

 

"Seriously though baby, thank you." Soo smiled before giving her a kiss.

 

"You're welcome but we really should celebrate all this great news, don't you think?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes we should."

 

"I'm sure there's all sorts of things we can do to celebrate but right now I can only think of one." Sica smiled before kissing Soo seductively.

 

"Oh really, you think that's how we should celebrate?" Soo asked.

 

Sica kissed her longer this time.

 

"Yes I think it's the best way to celebrate." Sica smiled.

 

Soo smiled back at her before taking Sica's shirt off ....................

 

 

 

                                                                       The End.