Goodbye and Hello

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"No you're not because you're stuck with me when it's really Sica that you want." said Seo.

 

"I'm not stuck with you. I chose you." said Soo.

 

"Stop trying to be so nice to me all the time. I'm not stupid Soo I can see the way you and Sica look at each other."

 

"It's only because I hadn't seen her for so long. I'm sorry if you felt like I didn't spend enough time with you tonight. I told you I was going to dance with you and I didn't, I'm really sorry."

 

"Can I get you to drive me home please." Seo asked.

 

"Don't you want to stay with me tonight?"

 

"You already said we weren't ready to make love so I'll just go home then."

 

"But can't you still stay over? We can cuddle each other." said Soo.

 

"Um I think I'd like to go home." 

 

Soo could tell that she had really upset Seohyun and that was the last thing she wanted to do. How can I make this up to her, thought Soo.

 

She drove Seo to her house.

 

"Thanks for driving me home."

 

"Can I come in with you?" Soo asked.

 

"I'm really tired. I'm just going to sleep." Seo said as she kissed Soo on the cheek.

 

Soo grabbed her before she opened the door.

 

"I can tell that you're so angry at me right now. Why don't you yell at me? Come on Seo you're upset with me, let me have it. I deserve it."

 

"No I'm fine, goodbye." said Seo.

 

"No Seohyun, you're keeping your feelings in. Please let them out and then I'll know exactly how your feeling."

 

"What like you? You're keeping your feelings in. So it's okay for you but not for me."

 

"Seohyun-ah please what's wrong?" 

 

"You have no passion for me Soo."

 

"What?"

 

"When we kiss it's just a kiss. You don't kiss me like your longing for the kiss to never end and you don't hug me like you never want to let go."

 

"I'm  trying to take things slow because I don't want to hurt you." said Soo.

 

"But by taking things slow you are hurting me. Did you ever think about that?"

 

"No I had no idea. I just wanted to be perfect for you but I don't know how to be."

 

"That's the problem you're being too perfect. You're not being yourself. You're trying to be the type of person that you want me to date instead of being yourself."

 

"Because if I'm being myself then I don't think I'm good enough to date you." Soo said sadly.

 

"Why?"

 

"Seo you're so pure and innocent and I'm not. I think the world of you and I want your life to be perfect because it would break my heart if anything bad happened to you."

 

"Soo you're so worried about making everything perfect for me but what about you? Don't you deserve to live a happy life too?" Seo asked.

 

"Don't you think I'm happy with you?"

 

"You're happy with me as a best friend but as a girlfriend........ your heart's with someone else." Seo said sadly.

 

"I still want to be with you. Can't we just stay together and watch our love grow?"

 

"Soo I'm giving you an out. Why won't you take it?" Seo asked.

 

She is giving me an out but I don't want to take it because I don't want her to feel like she's second best to me. If I break up with her now won't she regret ever meeting me. I couldn't stand it if she ended up hating me.

 

I want her to see that she's worth fighting for because when Sica decided to choose her friends over me when we were at camp it made me feel like crap. I don't want Seo to have that same feeling about me, thought Soo.

 

"I don't want out of our relationship. We can make this work, I just know it."

 

"Soo."

 

"Please Seohyun-ah we just need a bit more time together."

 

Seo just looked at Soo.

 

"Please." Soo pleaded.

 

"Okay." Seo smiled.

 

"Now can I please stay with you tonight?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes but only for sleep right?"

 

"Yes I wasn't planning anything else." Soo smiled.

 

I know Soo still loves Sica but if it makes her feel better not to break up yet then I'll go along with it because soon things are going to change anyway, thought Seo.

 

They walked into the house hand in hand and spoke to Seo's parents about their night out with their camp friends before.....

 

"Did you tell Soo your news?" Seo's dad said.

 

"Um I'll tell her later."

 

"What news?" Soo asked.

 

"Seo was offered a ......." Seo's dad said before Seohyun cut him off.

 

"Not now Father, I'll tell her later." Seo said as she grabbed Soo's hand and she said goodnight to her parents before heading to her room.

 

"Hey what's your news?" Soo asked again.

 

To divert Sooyoung from that question Seo leant in and kissed Soo. After the kiss she hugged Soo tightly.

 

"Knowing you Choi Sooyoung you'll want a shower before you go to bed, right?"

 

"Yes see you know me well." Soo smiled.

 

Soo had her shower first then Seo followed after.

 

They both hopped into bed. Soo snuggled up to Seo.

 

"Goodnight pretty one."

 

"Goodnight."

 

In the morning Seo woke up before Soo so she went to talk to her parents.

 

"Could you please not mention anything to Soo about that offer. I don't want her to know yet." said Seo.

 

 

11 days later.......

 

 

Soo had invited Seo over to watch a movie. Seohyun was lying on the bed when Soo walked in with the snacks.

 

Seo grabbed the snacks out of Soo's hands and put them down.

 

"Soo I need to talk to you about something."

 

"Okay."

 

"So you know how I invited you, my family, friends and all the north girls to my solo piano recital at college on Friday night?"

 

"Yes I can't wait to see you play. Are you going to play Row, row, row your boat at the recital?" Soo grinned.

 

Seo laughed.

 

"Um no....... but Soo I'm doing the recital as a farewell performance before I leave later that night."

 

"Huh? Are you going to a different college?"

 

"Yes....... um I got excepted to join the Royal Academy of Music in London." said Seo.

 

"Oh my god Seo that's amazing. Congratulations............ oh..... did you just say in London?" 

 

"Yes Soo I'm leaving for London on Friday night after the concert."

 

"What? You're leaving me?" Soo said with a tear running down her face.

 

"It's an amazing opportunity for me. It's something I've dreamt about."

 

Soo just sat in silence. Seo wiped her tears away.

 

"Soo please talk to me."

 

"How long are you going for?"

 

"Two years."

 

Sooyoung looked at her in shock.

 

"Two whole years. How long have you known about this?"

 

"I found out the day before we went out with the North girls to dinner."

 

"Why are you only telling me now?" asked Soo.

 

"Because I didn't want you to do anything crazy like offer to come with me."

 

"So I'm that bad of a girlfriend that you have to go all the way to London to get away from me?"

 

"No but I'm that good of a best friend that I need to go all the way to London to leave you behind so you can get together with your true love." said Seo.

 

"What?"

 

"Soo you've given your all to our relationship but it's Sica that you love."

 

"You and I can still have a long distance relationship while your away."

 

"No Soo I don't want to. I want you to finally be with the girl you want so much. I'm so glad that you were my girlfriend even if it wasn't for long."

 

"But so many of my dreams have now come true. Now it's time for yours to come true as well." said Seo.

 

"You can't tell me that you wouldn't be hurt if I started a relationship with Sica straight after you leave."

 

"Soo I've been on borrowed time with you. You never stopped loving her and I knew that even when you wrote that beautiful song for me."

 

"Why?"

 

"If you look at the lyrics for Sica's song it's all about love and touch and intimate things but the song you wrote for me could really suit a friendship not lovers if you know what I mean."

 

"But you're so precious to me Seo."

 

"I know but we don't really have that spark. You know even when we kiss it's always a controlled kiss. We don't lose control in a moment of passion because as much as you've tried to be my girlfriend, we really are best of friends and I think that's what we're suppose to be." Seo smiled.

 

"Do you regret having me as your girlfriend?" 

 

"No Soo, I'm glad for the time I had with you but I don't want to hold you back from Sica any longer."

 

"But even if Sica and I did get together. As my friend I'm going to miss you like crazy." said Soo.

 

"Well you'll just have to skype me while I'm away won't you." Seo smiled.

 

"Oh yeah I didn't think of that."

 

"So as of now you're single again." said Seo.

 

"Now? Are you breaking us up before you even leave?"

 

"Yes as your girlfriend but I'm not breaking us up as your best friend. So as best friends why don't we watch this movie together."

 

They did watch the movie together and Seo told Soo all about where she was going to be staying in London. I really did love Soo as my girlfriend but our relationship could never of lasted while Soo is in love with somone else. 

 

And while I'm going to miss her like crazy it feels like a big weight has been lifted of my shoulders. I felt guilty for being with Soo when I knew perfectly well that she still wanted Sica, thought Seo.

 

After the movie Soo walked Seo to her car.

 

"Well I'll see you on Friday night." said Seo.

 

"You don't want to see me again before then?"

 

"I've got rehearsals and packing to do and I think you might be busy yourself." 

 

"No I'm not busy." said Soo.

 

"Yoona told me that Sica was about to ask you to be her girlfriend but then Tae started singing that song to me. That's proof that minutes, hours and days count. Don't waste anymore time away from Sica or something else might come in the way of you two finally getting together." said Seo.

 

With tears in their eyes they both hugged each other tightly for a long time.

 

"I wasn't using you Seo. I just wanted you to be happy."

 

"I know Soo and I was happy, so thank you but now it's time for you to be happy." Seo said as she kissed Soo on the cheek.

 

Once Seo left, Soo ran to get her keys, she got Sica's address from her phone and drove to her house.

 

Wow, look at their house. They really must be rich, Soo thought when she looked at the size of their massive house.

 

She then pressed the door bell. A maid answered the door.

 

"Hi I'm Sooyoung is Jessica here?"

 

The maid invited her in to sit down on a fancy seat near the door and then she left to get Sica.

 

She knocked on her door.

 

"Miss Sica there's a guest that's just arrived for you."

 

"For me? I wasn't expecting anyone."

 

"Her name's Sooyoung."

 

"Sooyoung's here right now?" Sica said excitedly.

 

"Yes Miss."

 

"Could you please bring her to my room." Sica said before she rushed to brush her hair quickly before she saw Soo.

 

"She's just up in that room there on the left." said the maid.

 

Soo walked into Sica's room but as soon as she saw Sica she burst into tears.

 

"What's wrong Soo?" Sica said before she hugged her.

 

"Seo's leaving and going to London for two years."

 

Sica held Soo tight as she explained the latest news about Seohyun to her.

 

"I'm so sorry Soo. I know how close you two are."

 

"It's just I wasn't expecting it and it still seems not real." said Soo.

 

They continued to talk for a while but they didn't discuss each other only Seohyun's news.

 

"Soo you look really tired. Why don't you stay here the night. We've got lots of spare rooms."

 

"Am I allowed to stay in here with you?" Soo asked.

 

"Of course you can. I just didn't want to suggest it in case you took it the wrong way."

 

Sica got into bed then pulled the blankets back for Soo.

 

"Come on it's late. Let's get some sleep."

 

Soo got into bed then Sica put her arm around her. I really want to kiss her right now but I think it's not an appropriate time just now, thought Sica.

 

Finally I get to share a bed with her again. I think it would be disrespectful to Seo if I kissed Sica on the same night that I broke up with her. But when she hugged me all I could think about was kissing her, thought Soo.

 

They both drifted off to sleep.

 

Soo woke up first in the morning. She couldn't resist any longer, she placed a gentle peck on Sica's lips. Sica smiled before saying.....

 

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want me to open my eyes."

 

Sooyoung kissed Sica for longer this time. Sica opened her eyes and looked at her lovingly before she met Soo's lips for a long and passionate kiss.

 

"I love you Choi Sooyoung. So after all this time can we finally be an official couple now? ...............