Why Are We Hiding

Words Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I want my first kiss to be with you." said Seo.

 

"I already told you if Hyolyn likes you so much she's not going to care if you don't know how to kiss but she will care if you kiss me while you two are together." said Soo.

 

"Oh......um......"

 

"Seo if you're feeling that nervous about kissing her, I can give you some tips on kissing if you like."

 

Seohyun just looked towards the ground and then nodded her head. Soo gently cupped Seo's face and lifted it up.

 

"Hey pretty one, talk to me. What's going on with you?"

 

"You don't underdstand what I'm trying to say." said Seo.

 

"You're right I'm a bit confused what are you trying to say?"

 

"If I had a choice between you or Hyolyn to share my first kiss with then I'd pick you because I like you so much. I know you like Sica but she won't start a relationship with you and I would be so happy if you started one with me." said Seo.

 

"Oh..... I thought you liked Hyolyn?"

 

"I do like her but she's not looking to start anything official with me and to be honest I like being with you more."

 

"Seo how does someone as special as you fall for someone like me?"

 

"Can't you see just how special you are? You've helped me from the first day we arrived here and I've found it impossible not to fall for you. And you seem to want to believe that your a bad influence on people but your influence on me has been so positive."

 

"I really wanted your first kiss to be so special but a kiss with me can't be special if I have feelings for someone else right now."

 

"But she doesn't want you. Will you just keep wanting Sica forever even though she doesn't want you?" Seo asked.

 

This girl baring all in front of me now truly melts my heart. She's so vulnerable and I don't want to see her get hurt but above all I don't want to be the one to hurt her. But she doesn't know that Jung and I have kind of started something. I wish I could tell her but Jung doesn't want anyone to know yet.

 

"I won't wait forever for her but right now my heart is with her." said Soo.

 

"I know how much you like her I don't even know why I asked you when I knew the answer would be no."

 

"Because you're so honest. It's one of the things I like most about you. I'm glad you told me how you really feel." Soo said as she pulled Seo in towards her for a hug.

 

"I'm sorry I can't be what you want me to be but I'm always here for you. Don't forget that." Soo said as she gently her hair.

 

I didn't think it was possible for me to fall anymore deeper for her but I have. I wish that Sica could see just how special Soo is. I guess I'll just stick it out with Hyolyn for now, thought Seo.

 

"Now let's get back to the dorm cause you're not going to believe this but I finally finished the lyrics for our song." Soo smiled.

 

"Yes that's great Soo. I can't wait to read it. Have you come up with a title for the song yet?"

 

"Yes it's called 'Words of Love'."

 

They went back to the dorm and headed to their room.

 

"Hey Choi, are you going to....... um are we um did you want to do something together." Sica asked.

 

"Yeah sure but I just want to show Seo something first. I'll be back out soon." Soo smiled.

 

Soo handed Seo the lyrics when they got in their room.

 

"Has Sica already read it?" Seo asked.

 

"No I wanted to let you look first but if you think it's crap, tell me the truth okay?"

 

Seo nodded her head before reading. By the time Seo finished reading she had tears in her eyes.

 

"It was so bad that it brought you to tears."

 

"No it's amazing Soo, I just wish that one day someone would write such a touching song about me. Sica is so lucky to have a song written about her."

 

"Huh..... you can tell I wrote that about Jung?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh I don't think I want her to know that it's about her." said Soo.

 

"Why not? If that was about me I would feel so special."

 

Sica knocked on the door.

 

"Choi are you finished with Seo yet?"

 

"I'm coming." 

 

"How about you and I finalize the music arrangement tomorrow before we give the lyrics to Jung." 

 

"Okay." Seo smiled. Soo leant over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

"I'll catch up with you later." said Soo.

 

Sica grabbed hold of Soo instantly and pulled her into her room. She wrapped her arms around Soo.

 

"I missed you."

 

"I wasn't gone that long." said Soo.

 

"I know but I still missed you." she said before kissing Soo.

 

"It's still hard for me to believe that you actually want me now."

 

"Well I've been wanting you for a while but I just didn't want you to know that." said Sica.

 

"Why do you play so hard to get?"

 

"It's not that I was playing hard to get, I was just trying to accept the fact that I had fallen for you."

 

"Why was it so hard for you to accept that?" Soo asked.

 

"I've told you before I can't stand players and everything that players stand for but enough talk about that, what did Seo want you for?"

 

"Oh she wanted her first kiss to be with me."

 

"What? I told you she had a crush on you."

 

"I know but I thought she had moved on with Hyolyn, so I didn't think she liked me anymore."

 

"Did you kiss her?"

 

"No, why would I kiss her when I'm with you?"

 

"But we're not official." said Sica.

 

"So does that mean you would of been happy for me to kiss her then?"

 

"No, even though we're not official we are going to be exclusive arn't we?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes I want us to be."

 

"Good but I wish the other girls would stop trying to start something with you."

 

"Well if we let people know about us then they wouldn't try to start something with me." said Soo.

 

"Should of known we'd end up talking about that again."

 

"Well give me a reason then. Why don't you want everyone to know about us, huh?" Soo said abruptly.

 

"Does there even need to be a reason?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I don't want to talk about this." Sica said before leaving the room and heading outside.

 

me, what is it that she's not telling me. She wants us to be together but not for anyone else to see. This can only cause trouble between us, can't she see that, thought Soo.

 

There's no way I'm chasing after her. She can come to me if she wants us to talk. Soo then headed to the Recreation centre. But someone called her before she went in the door.

 

"Soo, can we please talk?" Bekah asked.

 

"No I have nothing to say to you."

 

"Please I just want to talk to you."

 

"Not now okay, I'm not in the mood." Soo said before she entered the Hall.

 

Soo walked straight over to Hyo who was talking to Min and Jia from the West region.

 

"Hey do you guys feel like playing ping pong? I feel like hitting something right now." said Soo.

 

"Yes we want to play, we're glad you're in here. You don't come in here much and our friend has a huge crush on you." said Min.

 

"Oh...... um I'm not looking for anyone to date right now." 

 

"She's not expecting to date you she just wants to stare at you and stare at you some more." Jia said before her and Min laughed.

 

"I'll go get her. She's been admiring you from afar. Don't tell her we told you about her crush on you." said Min.

 

"No I won't." said Soo.

 

"Soo I'm going to play on the pinball machine. There's enough of you to play ping pong without me so I'll leave you to it." said Hyo.

 

"Yeah thanks for your support."

 

"I don't want to get in the way of you and your crush. By the way I know who it is and let's just say she's hot Soo. You'll really like her." Hyo smiled before walking off.

 

Yeah just what I need another hot girl with a crush on me but the girl that I really want doesn't really want me. Or does she..... I am so confused right now.

 

She then turned towards Min and Jia who were walking back over with their friend. Holy mother of...... Hyo was right she's hot. If I was still in player mode I would fire my first pick up line on her right now but Jung has me so lovestruck and I don't understand why sometimes, thought Soo.

 

"Soo this is our friend Fei." said Min.

 

"Hi Fei, nice to meet you. So are we ready to play some ping pong?" Soo asked.

 

Sica headed back to the dorm and knocked on Soo's bedroom door.

 

"Come in." said Seo.

 

"Is Soo not here?"

 

"No I thought she was with you." said Seo

 

Sica headed to the food hall hoping to find Soo there but she wasn't.

 

She walked to the Recreation hall next. As she walked in...

 

"Hey where have you been hiding all my camp life." said Hyomin from the South Region.

 

"Don't waste your time on me, I'm not interested." said Sica.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to go somewhere quiet with me?" she asked.

 

" off." Sica said angrily before she started looking for Soo.

 

It didn't take her long to see her playing ping pong. She's surrounded by girls from the West Region. I didn't even think she knew any of them. I don't want her with them. I want her with me. So she approached them.

 

"Oh Hi another Northie, do you want to play too." Min asked.

 

"Um no I'm not very good at it. I'll just watch." said Sica.

 

Soo was happy to see Sica.

 

"Please play with us." Soo pleaded.

 

"Can I play on your team?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes." Soo smiled at her.

 

They spent the next half hour playing before deciding to call it a night.

 

"Thanks for playing with us. I had fun and it was great to meet you all." said Soo.

 

"Don't be a stranger Soo, we expect to see you in here more often." said Min.

 

Once they farewelled the West girls they started to walk to the dorm.

 

"I'm sorry I walked out on you before."

 

"If you want to make it up to me, you should kiss me right now." said Soo.

 

"No not here."

 

"Why cause someone might see us?"

 

"I'll make it up to you when we get back to the dorm." Sica smiled.

 

She really doesn't want to kiss me out in the open. I really wish I knew why, thought Soo.

 

As soon as they walked into Sica's room. Sica starting kissing Soo.

 

"Hey Choi I'll let you touch me wherever you want."

 

"I'm so tired right now, I might take you up on that tomorrow." said Soo as she gave Sica a quick kiss before saying goodnight.

 

"Are you really tired or are you still angry at me?" Sica asked.

 

"I'm tired see you in the morning." she then went to her bedroom.

 

"Hey pretty one, I thought you might be asleep already." said Soo.

 

"Not yet but I'm about to." said Seo.

 

"Me too, I'm so tired. I'll just get changed into my pyjamas."

 

Seo covered her eyes.

 

"No peeking you." Soo smiled.

 

"I'm not."

 

"I know I was only joking." said Soo. Once she was dressed she gave Seo a kiss on the cheek to say goodnight.

 

Seo fell asleep quickly but Soo was thinking things over in her head. They slept with a little night light on in their room so Soo got a fright when she noticed their door opening. Then a voice whispered.

 

"It's okay Choi it's only me." said Sica as she approached her bed.

 

"You scared me." said Soo.

 

"Sorry but Yoong and Yuri want the room to themselves tonight. Could I please sleep with you?" Sica asked.

 

"Oh yeah sure. Here hop in." Soo said as she lifted the blankets.

 

"I'm going to have to hug you cause there's not a lot of room for two people in a single bed." said Soo.

 

"I don't mind, I thought maybe we could do more than just hug."

 

"No Jung we can't, not with Seo asleep in the room." said Soo.

 

"Oh....... but."

 

"No we're just going to sleep okay." said Soo.

 

"Can we at least kiss?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes if we're quiet."

 

Sica wasted no time before meeting Soo's lips for a slow, long kiss. After they shared a few long kisses they cuddled one another before going to sleep. 

 

Seo saw them sleeping together when she woke up. She took off to the showers a few minutes later Soo's alarm went off.

 

"Hey Sleepy, I need to get up."

 

"Oh do you have to?" Sica complained.

 

"Yes I need to have a shower before I meet up with Seo for our song."

 

"So you guys don't need me today?"

 

"No not today but tomorrow you'll be busy learning the song." Soo smiled.

 

Sica kissed Soo goodbye. 

 

Later in the afternoon Soo and Seo headed back to the dorm after a successful long day spent on their ballad. Then all of them got ready to head to the movie night by the lake.

 

"Will you be sitting with Hyolyn tonight?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes she's going to meet me there. Um Soo are you and Sica together now?"

 

"Um why do you ask?"

 

"it's just I noticed you two sleeping together when I woke up."

 

"Oh she asked if she could sleep with me cause Yuri and Yoona wanted the room to themselves." said Soo.

 

Soo and Seo headed to the lake with their blankets. Soo couldn't see Sica anywhere.

 

"Hi Soo can we set up next to you?" Min asked.

 

"Um sure." said Soo hoping that Sica would arrive soon before someone sat on the other side of her. 

 

Min and Jia made Fei sit next to Soo. Finally Sica turned up with Yuri and Yoona. She sat herself down on the other side of Soo.

 

"I see you've already got company." said Sica.

 

"Yes they asked if they could sit with me."

 

"Oh I bet they did. It's obvious Fei likes you." Sica whispered.

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

"Why would I be, you're mine." said Sica.

 

"But nobody else knows that."

 

"Again........ are you seriously going to bring that up again." said Sica.

 

Soo went quiet but was really angry at Sica. As the movie played Fei would whisper questions to Soo and this was making Sica extremely jealous.

 

"What so you'll talk to her but not me?" Sica whispered angrily.

 

"She's sitting closer to me than you. Look how far away you're sitting from me. You really don't want anyone to know we're together do you?" Soo whispered.

 

"Well I can sit even further away than this. I'll leave you alone so you can get closer to Fei. Isn't that what you really want?" Sica said before leaving.

 

Is she frickin serious. Jung's walking out on me again, she's the one that doesn't want to touch me in public yet she makes me out to be the bad guy. If she can't tell me the reason why we can't tell anyone about us then this is never going to work. I can't put up with this , thought Soo.

 

Soo continued to watch the rest of the movie while Sica sulked in her room hoping that Soo would come and see her. Doesn't Choi know that when your girlfriend walks off on you that you're suppose to run after them and see if they're alright, thought Sica.

 

When the movie was finished.

 

"Hey Soo did you want to come hang out with us?" Min asked.

 

"Um thanks but I'm really tired. I might see you all at the Rec Hall tomorrow."

 

Soo said goodbye to them all and started to walk away when she overheard.....

 

"Come on babe, come back to the dorm we don't have to do anything just sleep together." Hyolyn said to Seo.

 

"Um I'm really tired."

 

"See you're tired so come sleep with me. I promise it'll be the best sleep you've ever had."

 

"Maybe next time." said Seo.

 

"I think you're ready for this."

 

"She said maybe next time." Soo said as she grabbed hold of Seo's hand and started walking off.

 

"Okay fine goodnight you two." said Hyolyn.

 

"Thanks Soo." said Seo who was still getting over the fact that Soo was still holding her hand.

 

Soo had no intention off going to see Sica she was still pissed off at her and felt like she was acting like a spoilt princess.

 

Once Soo and Seo were ready they hopped into bed. After five minutes.....

 

"Soo are you still awake?"

 

"Yes I'm still awake."

 

"I'm feeling really cold Soo could I maybe um........you know..... um it doesn't matter."

 

"You want to hop into bed with me to keep warm don't you?"

 

"Um yes."

 

"Well come on then." Soo said as she pulled the blankets back for her.

 

Seo got straight into bed with Soo and Sooyoung then put her arm around Seo to help her keep warm.

 

"Is that better do you feel warmer now?"

 

"Yes much better." Seo was so happy she felt her heart skip a beat when Soo put her arm around her.

 

Seo drifted off to sleep quickly while Soo still couldn't get to sleep, she couldn't stop feeling angry towards Sica.

 

Soo was still awake 20 minutes later when her door opened and Sica walked in and approached her bed. 

 

"Who's in bed with you?" Sica asked..............