Getting To Know You

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Thank you to the new subscribers and also big thanks to those who are commenting  :)

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I didn't mean that in a pick up line way honestly. I just meant it in a normal way." said Soo.

 

Sica smiled at her.

 

"Hey Seo I was thinking maybe you could start reading your romance novel to me and then maybe I can come up with some ideas for our song."

 

"I can just give the book to you to read." said Seo.

 

"No you'll have to read it to me. I find it easier to take the story in if someone reads it out to me rather than me reading it."

 

"Okay do you want me to read it to you now?" Seo asked.

 

"Maybe later cause right now we should go to the recreation hall and help you find that special someone." Soo said.

 

"Oh but I've been trying to avoid that place." said Sica.

 

"Why?"

 

"Yoona said there's a few players that hang out there."

 

"Really? I've been slack then cause I haven't even been there yet." said Soo.

 

"You haven't had time in between your moments with Fany and Sunny...... oh and the food hall." Sica grinned.

 

"I think you've spent even more time in the food hall than you have with Fany and Sunny." Seo smiled.

 

"Hmmm well that's one thing I can't deny because I really do love that food hall." Soo smiled.

 

Once they arrived at the Recreation hall.....

 

"It actually looks pretty cool here." said Soo.

 

"The dance group comes here all the time." said Seo.

 

"I've noticed that Yuri and Yoona have been spending a lot of their spare time together." said Soo.

 

"Yes it's so obvious that they like each other." said Sica.

 

"Let's just sit down and see if there's anyone suitable for you Seo." Soo said.

 

The three of them sat down before Yuri, Hyo and Yoona raced over to them. The three of them formed a wall so that Soo couldn't see past them.

 

"Hey you three, we're trying to find a girl for Seo and you're all standing in the way." said Soo.

 

But they continued to stand there while they were talking.

 

"Okay you guys are being way too obvious, who is it that you don't want me to see huh?" Soo asked.

 

Sooyoung stood up to have a look. Hyo still tried to stand in her way.

 

"Hyo you're too short I can see straight over you and ............ oh ...... Bekah's here. Why didn't you guys just tell me that?"

 

"Who's Bekah?" Sica asked.

 

Soo explained to Sica and Seo about Bekah being the girlfriend that broke her heart.

 

"I told her to stay away from you." said Hyo.

 

"Thanks Hyo but don't worry about her. I'm not going to let her spoil my time here." said Soo.

 

"Are you sure cause we'll stay right here with you if you want?" said Yuri.

 

"No you guys go back to having fun we've got some important work to do here for Seo." Soo smiled.

 

Once the others walked away.

 

"Oh my god, I thought you were bad Choi but that Bekah touches girls inappropriately. She's feeling them up, that's disgusting. At least you only use pick up lines." 

 

"So you think I'm not so bad anymore?"

 

"I still don't like that you're a player. I understand that you were hurt because of what Bekah did to you but......"

 

"But what?"

 

"Watching Bekah in action now as a player. How does that make you feel?" Sica asked.

 

"It's a big turn off. Is that what you think of me when you see me chatting up girls?"

 

"Uh huh, I mean you do it in a different way to Bekah but you're both after the same result in the end right?"

 

That's the first time Soo had thought about it like that. So really what she was doing was no different to what Bekah was doing. Even though I try to take my girls feelings into account I'm still just using them for my satisfaction, thought Soo.

 

"Yes you're right...... I really don't want to be the same as Bekah though."

 

Just then some East girls approached and asked if the three of them wanted to play ping pong with them.

 

"Oh hey there, this is my friend Seohyun and she would love to play with you." Soo smiled.

 

"Soo arn't you going to come."

 

"No Seo, this is something you need to do alone. I'll be here if you need me, okay?"

 

"Hey make sure you girls looks after my friend here please." said Soo.

 

The east girls smiled at Soo and then started to walk off.

 

"Good luck Seo." Soo smiled.

 

When she looked back at Sica she noticed a few tears in her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry did you want to go play ping pong too?"

 

"No."

 

"It's just ........ well I noticed your tears and.......did I say something to upset you?"

 

"No it's not you." said Sica.

 

"Just wait a second." Soo said before racing off to tell the other three to keep an eye on Seo while she was gone. She walked back to Sica.

 

"Hey let's go outside for a bit and talk." said Soo.

 

Sica just looked at her.

 

"I promise I'll keep my hands to myself. I just want to talk to you and get to know you better. Please can we go outside?"

 

Sica stood up and started to walk out with Soo.

 

"Where did you want to go to talk?" Soo asked.

 

Sica pointed to the picnic tables near the lake. They both sat down next to each other on the table with their feet on the seat.

 

"What made you get upset in there?"

 

"The ping pong reminded me of my ex girlfriend. She use to play all the time." said Sica.

 

"Oh so you still have feelings for your ex girlfriend?"

 

"Um I haven't really thought about if I still have feelings for her. She broke up with me a couple of days before I came here. She said she didn't want to wait nine weeks for me but that I should come see her when I get back cause she might want me back again then." Sica said with a few more tears falling.

 

Soo grabbed a tissue out of her pocket and wiped Sica's tears.

 

"She doesn't deserve you then."

 

Sica looked at Soo.

 

"If she can't wait nine weeks for you to come back, then she doesn't love you enough and definitely doesn't deserve you."

 

"But what if she's my one." said Sica.

 

"She's not your one."

 

"How would you know? You're just a player."

 

"If she was your one. She would mark off the days on a calendar until you returned to her. She wouldn't break up with you. I might be a player but if I found the right girl, I'd stop being a player and I'd be hers and only hers." 

 

"There's so much more to you Choi than I ever imagined."

 

"Do you like that there's so much more to me?"

 

"Yes I do but that doesn't mean you can make moves on me." Sica smiled.

 

Soo smiled back at her.

 

"Can I use a pick up line on you then?"

 

"No Choi."

 

"You know Jung you're a whole lot nicer than I thought you were. I mean you did tell me to 'F' off within minutes of meeting me so I tried to avoid you after that."

 

"I just can't be bothered with people I don't care about and when I saw you in player mode around Fany and Sunny well I decided not to care about you."

 

"But you care about me now right?" asked Soo.

 

"A little bit."

 

They smiled at each other.

 

"Okay I'll take a little bit of care from you. It's better than none." Soo smiled.

 

"Were you serious before when you said that you would stop being a player if you met the right girl?" 

 

"Yes, I mean why would I want to play the field if I found the right girl. She wouldn't want me if I was playing around on her."

 

"So Fany or Sunny arn't the right girl for you then?"

 

"No Sunny is such a cutie and Fany is really y but neither of them are the type that I would start a relationship with."

 

"What do you like about being a player then? Is it just the ?"

 

"No it's not like that for me. I just see it as a way for me to have a bit of fun without it breaking my heart like what Bekah did to me."

 

"Oh I just assumed you wanted ."

 

"No I don't even have with Sunny, we just make out and Fany is happy to have but deep down I can tell she really wants a relationship."

 

"A relationship with you?"

 

"No not necessarily with me. I can just tell she wants one and I really would prefer her to be with someone that wants a relationship with her."

 

"You do know that Seo has a big crush on you right?" said Sica.

 

"I thought she might but I wasn't sure."

 

"What if she's the right girl for you."

 

"No she's not the right girl for me. I want her to find someone that likes her just as much as she likes them. My feellings for Seo are purely friendship feelings."

 

"Speaking of Seo, we should really go back and see how she's going with those East girls." said Soo.

 

"I might head back to the dorm and go to sleep."

 

"Oh..... I don't want you to leave me yet. I was really enjoying talking with you." Soo said sadly.

 

"I was enjoying talking to you as well."

 

"So.......... you should stay with me a bit longer then." Soo smiled.

 

"I guess I should see how Seo is going too."

 

"Yes you should, you really should." Soo said happily.

 

"Wow Choi you really want me to stay that much, I hope you don't think I'm going to be the next target on your player list."

 

"No I wasn't thinking that but I could really use a hug right now. Would you share a hug with me? You look like you could use a hug too."

 

"No, what are you playing at?"

 

"I was being serious Jung. Don't you feel better after a hug? I always feel better after a hug. You're feeling down cause you were thinking about your ex and my ex is at this camp and I don't want her to be here. So I thought a hug would be good for both of us in a non romantic way of course." said Soo.

 

"Do you think you really need a hug?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh Choi seriously a hug? Okay fine then." Sica said before wrapping her arms around Soo. Sooyoung then wrapped her arms around Sica.

 

I have no idea what's happening to me right now but if feels so good in her arms and I don't think I would mind if she never let me go, thought Sica.

 

I never thought she would actually hug me but I'm so glad she did. I don't know exactly what it is about her but I feel myself being drawn towards her. I wonder if she could ever see me as anything more than just a player.

 

This hug feels so good but we've been hugging for a long time now and I'm not sure if I should pull away or should I wait for her to pull away. I guess if I don't pull away she'll just think I'm making moves on her.

 

I know there's probably no chance of a future relationship between the two of us but I don't want to ruin things in case there is even the slightest chance of something happening between us, thought Sooyoung.

 

Soo slowly pulled out of the hug.

 

"You were right Choi, a hug did make me feel better, thanks."

 

They both smiled at each other.

 

"Let's go see Seo now." Soo said.

 

They walked back to the Recreation Hall together. Sica couldn't stop thinking about the feelings she felt for Soo while they were hugging. I can't fall for a player. I won't let myself fall for a player. I really wish she wasn't a player because then I would seriously think about starting a relationship with her.

 

When they walked in Seohyun was sitting down talking to one of the East girls. Soo and Sica approached them.

 

"Hi Soo, Sica this is Hyolyn. We were just talking about college life." said Seo.

 

The four of them chatted for a while before.....

 

"I'm feeling really tired. I'm going to head back to the dorm." Soo said while winking at Sica.

 

"Oh yeah I'm tired too. Nice to meet you Hyolyn." said Sica.

 

"Are you happy to stay here longer Seo?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

Sica and Soo said goodbye and headed back to the dorm.

 

"I didn't want to hang around any longer. I just wanted them to keep talking without us there." said Soo.

 

"Yes I thought that's why you winked at me."

 

They walked into the dorm.

 

"Are you really going to sleep now?" Soo asked.

 

"Why?"

 

"I was thinking maybe we could go on a late night ice cream run."

 

"An ice cream run?" asked Sica.

 

"Yeah we go to the food hall even though it's after hours and we grab ourselves some ice cream. Are you up for it?"

 

"I really do feel like some ice cream. Okay let's do it." said Sica.

 

They took off to the food hall. It was unlocked but the lights were off. 

 

"We won't be able to see in there and if we turn the lights on they'll know we're sneeking food." said Sica.

 

"It's okay you wait here. I know this place like the back of my hand." 

 

Moments later Soo came back out with one tub of ice cream.

 

"They haven't restocked yet. There was only one left."

 

"Oh you have it then." said Sica.

 

"No you have it. I know how much you love ice cream."

 

"But I know how much you love food." 

 

"No I insist you have it." said Soo.

 

"Let's just share it then."

 

"There's only one spoon left and if you and I share a spoon well then that means we're indirect kissing." said Soo.

 

"Hahaha Choi seriously."

 

"What?"

 

"Are you that desperate to say that you kissed me? Us sharing a spoon does not count as a kiss." said Sica.

 

"Fine we can share a spoon and you can deny our indirect kiss and I'll dream about our indirect kiss." Soo smiled.

 

"I can take my shoe off right now if you like. Do you want to get a headstart before I throw it at you."

 

"But....... but........ can we sit somewhere romantic for our indirect kiss." Soo grinned.

 

Sica took her shoe off and threw it at Soo but it missed her by a long way.

 

"Hahaha you call that a throw Jung? I think I can safely use a pick up line on you now cause you wouldn't be able to hit me with your shoe cause you throw like a girl." Soo laughed.

 

"That's because I am a girl Choi." Sica said as she walked up to her.

 

"Well you throw like a baby girl then."

 

"Oh really do I now. Do you really think you should be saying that when I'm standing so close to you right now." Sica smiled.

 

"Um......... how about we find a non romantic place to share our non indirect kiss with my non bad thrower friend who's standing in front of me  right now."

 

"Oh nice save there, but what's this friend business?" Sica asked.

 

"Are you still not my friend yet?"

 

"Hmmm ask me again later cause you just had a go at my throwing skills." Sica smiled.

 

"Can I ask you again in five minutes?"

 

"Choi."

 

"Fine I won't then. Let's eat this ice cream before it melts." said Soo.

 

They sat at the same picnic table as they did earlier. Sica had a spoonful before she gave a spoonful to Soo and they kept sharing until it was all gone.

 

"Wow that was the best." Soo smiled.

 

"I know the ice cream is so nice."

 

"I wasn't talking about the ice cream, I was talking about our indirect kiss." Soo smiled.

 

"And to think that I was planning on doing something nice for you."

 

"Why what were you going to do?" asked Soo.

 

"I was going to start reading Seohyun's romance novel to you."

 

"I take it back we didn't indirect kiss and you're not a bad thrower..... can you please read to me. Pretty please with a strawberry on top." Soo smiled.

 

"If you keep your hands to yourself and your pick up lines to yourself than yes."

 

Soo smiled at her before they went to their dorm and entered Soo's bedroom. She handed Sica the novel to read.

 

"You sit up that end of your bed and I'll sit up this end." said Sica.

 

She started to read the romance novel after five minutes Seo entered the room.

 

"How'd it go with Hyolyn?" Soo asked.

 

"Really good we're going to catch up again tomorrow."

 

Soo and Sica smiled at her. She then grabbed the book out of Sica's hand.

 

"Okay it's my turn to read now since we're a team and all." said Seo.

 

"But I want to hear more about your time with Hyolyn." said Soo.

 

"I'll let you know tomorrow but it's really late so let's just read some more."

 

Soo passed her other pillow to Sica so she could lie down comfortably on her bed. Seo began to read and after a few minutes Soo thought Sica had gone to sleep. She crawled up the other end of her bed and she was right Sica was fast asleep.

 

"She's fallen asleep Seo. She'll kill me if we sleep in the same bed together." 

 

"You can sleep up here with me."

 

"Thanks Seo but I should just go and sleep on her bed and she can stay asleep on my bed." said Soo.

 

Sooyoung got up and placed her blankets gently on top of Sica............