Coming Together

Words Of Love

 

 

 

 

Welcome to my new fic. Thanks to those of you who have already subscribed.   :))

 

Also Seohyun has a big part to play in this story even though she doesn't feature much in the first chapter. Hope you enjoy it!!

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon stood at the camp entrance waiting for the other seven girls to arrive.

 

"Look at the lake. It's so beautiful. Imagine how many romantic evenings I can spend making out in front of that beautiful lake." said Fany.

 

"You don't even have someone to make out with in front of the lake." said Taeyeon.

 

"We're going to be here for the next nine weeks. I'm sure I'll find someone to make out with during that time."

 

"There's only seven other girls to pick from and for all you know they could all be taken already." said Taeyeon.

 

"Don't even say that. There's no way I can last that long with out getting it on with someone." Fany said.

 

Two more cars arrived Seohyun hopped out of one car while Jessica and Yoona got out of the other one.

 

The Music Spectacular coordinator Joo Soyoung greeted the other girls as they arrived.

 

"I can't say any of those girls are doing anything for me." said Fany looking at the three girls who had just arrived.

 

Taeyeon nudged Fany. "Yah, shut up they're coming over here."

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany greeted them.

 

Yoona chatted away with Tae and Fany while Seohyun was too shy to join in the conversation and Sica couldn't be bothered making an effort to talk.

 

Another car pulled up with Sunny getting out.

 

"Good morning, you must be Sunny. The other girls are over there by the lake." said Miss Joo.

 

As Sunny walked over, Tae nudged Fany again.

 

"She doesn't look like your type." said Tae.

 

"Why do you want her for yourself?"

 

"Yah!" said Tae.

 

"Don't worry I don't think she's my type either."

 

Sunny joined in the conversation with the others. A few minutes later the last car pulled up with Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 

Miss Joo greeted them and pointed to where the others were.

 

"Bingo... I just found my girl to make out with." Fany smiled as she whispered in Tae's ear.

 

"Which one?" asked Tae.

 

"The tallest one." Fany said pointing as Sooyoung.

 

Before they reached the others Sooyoung stopped Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 

"Okay you know how this works. I let you call dibs on which girl you like and then the rest are mine." said Sooyoung.

 

"We know Soo and it's so not fair because we haven't even talked to them yet. Someone might be absolutely beautiful but then I might not like talking to them."

 

"Okay fine, how about I pick just one to start with and then that'll give you time to pick out who you want for yourselves." said Sooyoung.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon agreed with her idea.

 

"Okay so which one's yours?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"I'll take the one in the pink shirt. She's hot, like seriously hot." Sooyoung said talking about Fany.

 

They walked over to meet the others. Sooyoung approached Fany.

 

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Fany laughed at her.

 

"Hi I'm Choi Sooyoung."

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you but please just call me Fany." she smiled feeling totally mesmerized by the tall beauty.

 

"Okay Fany it is. You can call me Soo if you like but damn, if being y was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged." Soo smiled cheekily.

 

Jessica then walked up to them.

 

"Wow you must really love yourself. You've only just arrived and you've already used two pick up lines on her. Who do you think you are." Sica said angrily.

 

"I'm the thief that stole Fany's heart." Sooyoung grinned.

 

Fany smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"At least I know what you're like now so I don't have to waste my breath talking to you for the rest of the nine weeks." Sica said to Soo.

 

"I may have used pick up lines on Fany but at least I was nice unlike you. What's wrong with you, did the poor princess have to get out of bed too early this morning or something." said Soo.

 

"F**k off." Sica said angrily.

 

"Um I think we're suppose to be trying to get along. We shouldn't really be fighting if we need to work as a team while we're here." said Seohyun.

 

"Hi my name's Sooyoung pleased to meet you." Soo smiled at Seohyun.

 

"Please don't tell me your going to start using pick up lines on her too." said Sica.

 

"I wasn't talking to you. Who are you anyway." asked Sooyoung.

 

"That's my friend Sica." Yoona smiled.

 

"Well it seems that your friend and I got off to a bad start." Soo said to Yoona.

 

"So Sica how about we start again. Hi I'm Sooyoung." she offered her hand to Sica.

 

"Only my friends call me Sica and you're not my friend and you never will be, so don't call me that."

 

"Sica." Yoona called out to Jessica to try and settle her down.

 

"Don't worry it's okay. What's your friends full name?" Soo asked Yoona.

 

"Jung Jessica."

 

Sooyoung turned to Sica. "Okay I'll just call you Jung from now on since we're not close and all."

 

Yuri laughed. 

 

"You two are so funny..... Jung..... are you really going to call her that?" Yuri asked Soo.

 

"Yep."

 

"Okay then her name's Choi Sooyoung so why don't you just call her Choi." Yuri grinned as she spoke to Sica.

 

"Fine Choi it is." said Sica.

 

The camp was being taken over for the next nine weeks by the most talented musicians in the city. Each region would put on three stages each at the end of the camp. A dance, musical and ballad stage.

 

The Music Spectacular was a huge event for the city. It was always a sell out and some people would travel from other cities to attend. So the North, South, East and West region's all had nine girls representing them. The boys held their Music Spectacular later in the year.

 

It wasn't a competition but deep down every region wanted to put on a better performance than the other region's. These girls were representing North region. So Miss Joo came to hand out their camp shirts and jumpers.

 

"Okay girls there's seven shirts for each of you. You must wear the shirts every day. We also have three hoodies each for you to wear when you're feeling cold." 

 

She then handed the clothes out to them. The t shirts were red with a big navy blue 'N' on the front of the shirt. The hoodies were also red with a small 'N' in the front top right hand corner. The 'N' obviously standing for North.

 

The south region was dressed in royal blue, East in yellow and West in green. Each region had their own dorm area, music room, dance studio, shower block and eating hall but the recreation room and the outdoor facilities area were available for all the girls to use so they could mix and mingle with the girls from the other region's if they wanted to.

 

"Okay girls, you're in eating hall three which is just over there." Miss Joo pointed.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung started running towards the eating hall. They headed straight for the food table and started filling their plates.

 

"Sorry but I forgot to ask what your name is?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Im Yoona and I can see we both share a love of food." Yoona smiled.

 

"Would you like to sit next to me at the table. Maybe we could get to know each other better." Soo smiled.

 

"Oh um I think I better sit next to Sica or she'll kill me." said Yoona who had already heard Soo chatting up Fany earlier and didn't want to be her next target.

 

The other girls started grabbing their lunch as well. Who's that cutie, I didn't notice her before, thought Sooyoung as she looked at Sunny.

 

"Hi I'm Choi Sooyoung. I didn't get to talk to you before but your smile lit up the room so I had to come over and see you." she smiled.

 

Sunny felt herself blush before smiling back giddily at Sooyoung.

 

"I won't tell you my full name because I don't really like it. So just call me Sunny." she smiled.

 

"Sunny that's the perfect name for you, cause you must be the sun and I must be the Earth, cause the closer we get, the hotter you become." Sooyoung smiled cheekily.

 

Sunny blushed even more than before.

 

"Are you for real? It wasn't that long ago you were chatting up Fany outside and now you've started on her. You've seriously got a problem." said Sica.

 

"Yeah and the problem is you. Why do you keep interrupting every conversation I have. I don't know what your angel of a friend see's in you."

 

"You better stay away from her. She doesn't need you chatting her up as well."

 

"I'm sure she's old enough to look after herself and make her own decisions. The way I see it is you're only pissed off with me cause I haven't chatted you up yet and you're feeling left out." said Soo.

 

"You seriously think you're gods gift to women don't you?"

 

"Look Jung, it's clear you haven't liked me since you first saw me so can't we just stay out of each others way and not talk to one another."

 

"That's fine by me. The only thing that comes out of your mouth is crap anyway. I don't even know why you bother opening your mouth with all the bull you speak."

 

"You seriously took some grumpy pills this morning didn't you?" asked Soo.

 

"I was enjoying my day until you appeared."

 

"I guess it's that time of the month." Sooyoung mumbled as she walked away.

 

"What did you say?" Sica asked angrily.

 

"Sica, just come sit down and eat your lunch." Yoona called out.

 

"Don't mess with me Choi." Sica said before going to sit down next to Yoona.

 

Who does she think she is some kind of perfect princess that beats up on people she doesn't like. Maybe if she smiled every once in a while she'd enjoy herself a bit more, Sooyoung thought.

 

She then sat at the table opposite Yuri and the seats next to her got snapped up immediately. With Fany sitting on the left and Sunny sitting on the right of her.

 

"Miss Joo said we have ten minutes free time after lunch. Would you like to go on a walk with me when you're finished?" Fany asked.

 

"Yeah sure I'd like to go with you. Should I eat a mint before I go with you? You know just in case our lips want to get some exercise." Soo smiled cheekily.

 

Fany laughed at her.

 

Sunny stared at them. I know this Sooyoung is a player but I'm still finding myself hugely attracted to her, thought Sunny.

 

When Sooyoung finished her lunch she grabbed hold of Fany's hand and began to walk out the food hall but as she walked past Sica...

 

"Hey Jung, don't miss me too much while I'm gone." Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

Jessica just shook her head in anger.

 

"Honestly why are all these girls hanging off her when it's so obvious she's a player." Sica whinged.

 

"She might be a player but she seems really nice." said Yoona.

 

"I swear Yoong if you fall for her......"

 

"I'm not going to fall for her Sica. I just said she was nice that's all."

 

Soo and Fany walked hand in hand until they reached a picnic table and sat down beside each other.

 

"Fany I really wanted to talk to you about me before........ well it's just I don't like to break people's hearts so I make sure I'm completely up front with them before I .......... um do anything with them."

 

"So I just wanted you to know that I'm not looking for a relationship with anyone. I'm only after a bit of fun.... um if you know what I mean. So if you're looking for that special someone then I'm not the one for you."

 

"But if you're happy to just fool around a bit then I'm happy to do that. I can't be tied down to just one person either. I just kiss whoever I want to kiss and fu...... um do it with whoever I want to do it with. So I understand if you want to kick me to the curb right now." Sooyoung explained.

 

"I like your honesty and I'm more than happy to just have a bit of fun with you." Fany smiled.

 

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel hurt if I'm off kissing someone else just after I kissed you." said Soo.

 

"Yes I'm sure." Fany said as she placed a quick peck on Soo's lips.

 

"Now I'm sure we can kiss longer than that." Sooyoung said as she met Fany's lips for a long kiss.

 

The two of them were still kissing as Sica and Yoona walked past.

 

"Hey Choi, do you need a hose." Sica called out as she continued to walk by.

 

Soo and Fany stopped kissing.

 

"That Jung is seriously a piece of work." said Soo grumpily.

 

"Hey don't worry about her. Now what were we doing again?" Fany asked.

 

They two of them went straight back to kissing each other.

 

The rest of the girls then walked past.

 

"As expected Soo didn't waste anytime." Hyoyeon smiled at Yuri.

 

"And she's with the one she wanted." said Yuri.

 

"Your friend better not hurt my friend." Tae said to Hyo and Yul.

 

"Soo doesn't like to hurt people. She loves to play the field but she lets them know that before she starts anything with them." said Yuri.

 

"Fany acts like she doesn't mind but deep down I know she'll end up getting hurt." said Tae.

 

"Soo, stop your kissing we need to meet up with Miss Joo again." Hyo yelled.

 

Soo and Fany stopped their kiss and followed the others while walking hand in hand.

 

Miss Joo was already waiting for them under a massive tree that covered the playground equipment. They all stood ready to listen to her.

 

"Okay so as soon as we're finished here you'll head to your dorm. There's five rooms in the dorm with bunks in each room. So I'll leave it up to you who you want to bunk with." 

 

"After the rooms are sorted out. You can get changed into your camp shirts. The more time you spend together as a group will help your bond get stronger. But also you need to work extremely closely with those in your stage group."

 

"Which is what I'm going to announce now. So in the Dance stage group we have Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona. The musical stage is Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany and that leaves us with Jessica, Sooyoung and Seohyun for the ballad stage.

 

You've got to be kidding me. I can't spend the next nine weeks working closely with Choi. I'll go crazy, thought Sica.

 

"Um excuse me Miss Joo are you sure they're the right groups?" Sica asked.

 

"Yes they are."

 

"And what if we don't like someone that's in our group? Can't they be put in a different group?" Sica asked.

 

Oh gee I wonder who she's talking about. I haven't even been that bad to her but she already hates me with a passion, thought Soo.

 

"I'm sorry Jessica these groups were picked like that for a reason. You're in the ballad stage because that's where we think you are best suited. Same with Sooyoung and Seohyun, so I suggest you make an effort to get along even more with the one's in your ballad stage." Miss Joo said to Sica.....................