Strength In The Time Of Trouble

Angel Ambiance

Alarm was running through Jongdae’s body as he ran to his bathroom to retrieve some supplies to help heal Suho. He wanted to question the man, but right now his priority was making sure his pain would cease. He seemed to be in an exigent condition, so he surely wasn’t able to be interrogated at the moment.

 

He ran back down the stairs with a first aid kit, towels, and several pain medications. He breathed in and out several times before pushing his fear of blood away. He wet the towel and laid it on Suho’s clammy head. He looked like he would pass out at any moment.

 

He got a few more towels and quickly tied them tight around his bleeding wounds. Suho flinched every time a new towel was placed on him. Jongdae tried to calm him the best he could by whispering encouraging words. But it was hard when he was feeling panicked himself.

 

He elevated Suho’s legs on the couch armrest to help stop the bleeding. After ten minutes the droplets of blood stopped seeping through the towels. He slowly unwrapped the towels and began putting on large bandages with anti-bacterial cream smothered onto them.

 

He dressed the wounds then grabbed water and pain medication. Suho seemed out of it, so Jongdae had to assist him by opening and closing his mouth for him. In any other circumstances, it would almost seem funny. But laughing was the last thing either of them wished to do.

 

Suho fell asleep shortly after, and Jongdae picked him up into his arms. It gave him a sense of deja vu as he carried him up the stairs. This time, though, he took him into his room instead of the guest room. He carefully laid him in the bed and tucked him in. Despite the many injuries on his body, he looked peaceful in his sleep.


Jongdae crawled in the bed and threw a protective arm around Suho. He wasn’t sure what happened to him, but he was sure that he wouldn’t let it happen again. His questions would just have to be answered tomorrow. He bussed Suho’s cheek and tried his best to get some sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! I'm sorry I didn't update last week and that this is a short update. I've started school and it's super draining, so the updates won't be on a very srtict schedule. I will try my best to update every Sunday though. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! How is Suho going to get his way out of this one? 

I have a quick poll about how I should end this story. It's a while away, but I need to cater the story to the ending. Here it is: