Battle Within You

Angel Ambiance

Suho woke up with a tear-stained face and a heavy heart. Despite his happiness with Jongdae, Baekhyun still haunted his dreams.

 

“Are you just going to forget about me like that? Am I nothing to you now that you’ve found another man? You’ve still got a job to do, Junmyeon.”

 

Dream Baekhyun was relentless with his hurtful words and constant nagging. Suho tried to drown out the constant call of his voice and forget. Some nights, Suho would shoot out of bed like a bullet. Through heavy breaths and loud sobbing, Jongdae rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings. Jongdae didn’t know what was causing his Suho to be this way, but it was beginning to cause his stomach to twist in knots every night before bed. He knew in a few hours he would be woken up with Suho’s cries.

 

Suho let this carry on for weeks until he decided that Dream Baekhyun would have to have his way. He still loved Baekhyun deeply and he’d always be his first love. The saudade of his love made him feel so helpless. Suho knew he had to take the final step to avenge his death.

 

Suho took a deep breath and laid down until he was sure Jongdae was done stirring in his sleep. Since the night that he gifted Jongdae the promise rings, they had been practically living together. Two months of sweet kisses, long talks about nonsense, and late nights. It would have been perfect if his dark mind wasn’t plaguing his heart.

 

He slipped out of bed and left a note for Jongdae. He hated to lie to Jongdae about where he was going, but he knew that he couldn’t tell the truth.

 

Dear Dae,

 

Sehun asked me to help sort out the details

in his and Yixing’s marriage. We’re going to

be going out of town to look at potential venues.

I hope I’ll be back by tonight! I love you so much!

 

-Suho

 

Suho quickly shuffled out of Jongae’s home before he woke up and started to ask questions. He made his way to his own home to gather what he would need to complete his revenge. It was strange to look around his empty living room and perfectly made up bed. It made him think of just how lonely and miserable he was before he was with Jongdae.

He found some casual clothes and stuffed his sword under his jacket. He was going to a different setting than usual to complete the sin. Suho heard from Jongdae that Luhan was quite the playboy. He would always visit The Mint- which was a prestigious club in the heart of Seoul.

 

Since heaven didn’t have clubs for obvious reasons, angels would often sneak down to the human world to have some fun.


 

~~~

 

Suho grew increasingly uncomfortable by the minute. He quickly discovered that the club scene wasn’t his niche. Loud bass hurt his eardrums and the bright lights blinded him.

 

Tons of grinding bodies moved around him. Occasionally, a naughty hand would grab his or pull on his hand. His temper grew by the second. He was agitated and anxious all at once and it wasn’t a good feeling.

 

He finally spotted Luhan in the middle of the dance floor. Men and women surrounded him; they were all practically having right there in front of everyone. A disgusted sound escaped Suho’s throat.

 

Luhan noticed a familiar face standing a few feet in front of him. They locked eyes and Luhan smirked and threw his head back in a silent moan as a man kneaded his clothed .

 

Luhan had been eyeing Suho since the first day he met him. His strong yet soft features contrasted in the most beautiful way. He had small yet plush irresistible lips and Luhan knew that if he got into his pants it would be the best he’d ever had. He backed off though when he realized that Suho and Jongdae had feelings for each other. But with Suho standing this close to him and looking at him as if he were his prey, Luhan figured him and Jongdae were off. And Suho was fresh meat.

 

Luhan pushed the needy people off of him and sashayed over to Suho. Tonight he was definitely getting his way.

 

Suho took deep breaths and tried to calm his guilty mind. While he was formulating how he was going to murder Luhan, he promised himself that he wouldn’t kiss the angel. He would only do what he had to make Luhan believe they were going to . Even so, he couldn’t help but feel disgusted with himself.

 

Luhan reached Suho and gave him a sly smirk before turning around and beginning to grind his round on Suho. Suho swallowed hard and thought of nasty things to will his away. He couldn’t feel this way about another man while he was in a relationship. It was all just an act to complete his revenge. It was necessary.

 

The music seemed to grow louder and Luhan’s hips moved faster. Suho moved his hands lower until he reached just above Luhan’s hipbones and began to rock along with him.

 

A couple songs passed, and Luhan became needy. He turned around and began to hurriedly on Suho for some friction. Obscene moans filtered through his mouth and made Suho’s stomach twist. Luhan leaned into Suho for a kiss, but Suho pulled him away and suggested a room instead.

 

They made their way into a private room in the back of the club. Luhan wasted no time and sprawled himself across the bed. Suho felt guilt, desire, and anger dance around his stomach all at once.

 

The anger seemed to overpower everything else as he climbed onto the bed and straddled the lustful man. Luhan grabbed Suho’s hand and guided it along his .

 

Suho removed his hand from Luhan and put it into his jacket.

 

“I’m getting the condoms and lube,” Suho explained.

 

Luhan nodded and got onto all fours in an eager rush. He was expecting Suho’s fingertips to begin undressing him. But what he wasn’t expecting was cold metal to be pressed against the back of his neck.

 

His eyebrows knit together in confusion then quickly turned his head around. His eyes were greeted with a large sword and a wicked looking Suho. His eyes widened and a loud gasp filled the quiet room. Panic ran through his body and his knees began to wobble.

 

“Surprised are we? Well let me erase the confusion,” Suho laughed, “I’m Junmyeon. You may not remember since I’m sure you ruin people’s lives daily. I was cast down to hell because of you for avenging my boyfriend’s death. My best friend killed him, so I returned the favor. You and the other council members never allowed my Baekhyun’s murder to have justice. The only way to achieve that was to kill every last one of you. After I finish you off, I’ll be able to go home to my loving Dae. So please don’t make this more difficult than it needs to be.”

 

Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

“Why so dramatic, Junmyeon? It’s been forever; it’s time to move on you giant baby. What would Jongdae say if he knew who you really are? Then that would be two men you love that left you.”

 

Suho pressed the sword harder against Luhan’s neck and growled.

 

“Shut the up and turn over so I can this blade right into your chest, Luhan. Any last words?”

 

Luhan slowly began to turn over. Then, in a flash, he brought his knee up and knocked the sword right out of Suho’s hands. He rolled off the bed and ran towards the door.

 

“Here’s my last words, . Kiss your relationship goodbye and say hello to hell.”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: I'm so happy that I was able to update soon-ish! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Comments are much appreciated <33