Bring To Your Remembrance All That I Said To You

Angel Ambiance

Waking up to Jongdae softly snoring reminded him of Baekhyun. He used to snore all the time. Most people would find it annoying, but to Suho, it was like a beautiful melody. Being with Jongdae in general gave him nostalgic memories of Baekhyun. He used to take care of the small man like Jongdae now takes care of him.

 

Junmyeon shifted in his sleep several times before he opened his sleep-crusted eyes. He smiled lovingly at the man wrapped into a cocoon beside him. Quiet snores came out of him every so often. Junmyeon heard a grumble from Baekhyun’s tummy and laughed silently.

 

After making omelets, bacon, and chocolate milk for the two of them, Junmyeon returned to their shared room. Hanging on all four walls were pictures of the two lovers. One captured the moment they went on their first date. Another showed the two sharing a sweet kiss.

 

Junmyeon jumped onto the bed and straddled Baekhyun. He swept the bangs out of his eyes and pecked his lips.

 

“Wake up, sleeping beauty. I made you breakfast.”

 

Baekhyun grumbled and threw Junmyeon’s pillow at his head. Suho laughed and Baekhyun gleamed as he grabbed Suho’s head to bring him down into a kiss.

 

They were satisfied as they ate while watching their favorite Saturday morning cartoons. Whenever something funny happened, Baekhyun’s beautiful laugh would fill the room. Junmyeon didn’t find the shows that funny, but Baekhyun’s laugh was all the entertainment he needed.

 

“Do you want to go to the zoo today?”

 

Baekhyun jumped out of bed, exhilarated, and hastily nodded his head. Baekhyun loved animals, especially monkeys, so whenever they went to the zoo he became ecstatic.

 

They dressed in warm clothes, for the Seoul air became chilly once Autumn arrived. Baekhyun came down the stairs without a scarf. Junmyeon sighed; he always forgot. He retrieved a chunky scarf and wrapped it around Baekhyun’s neck. He kissed his cheek and they walked out onto the sidewalk, locking the door before they left.

 

After walking for fifteen minutes, Baekhyun began complaining.

“Junmyeon why don’t you just fly us there?! Put those angel wings to use. I know they aren’t just for show.”

 

Junmyeon chuckled and brought Baekhyun safely into his arms. They both looked around to make sure no one was watching before Junmyeon spread his wings. Baekhyun was always astonished by Junmyeon’s ethereal beauty when he spread his wings. It struck his heart everytime.

 

Baekhyun loved flying. He loved being so high in the sky that he could look down onto the tiny moving people. He loved spreading his fingers and feeling the wind and tufts of cloud moving through the spaces. But what he loved the most was the way Junmyeon held him. He held him so tightly that it almost hurt, but he did so to make sure he didn’t fall. It made Baekhyun feel protected and loved.

 

They landed in an alley beside the zoo just to be cautious of onlookers. It would be difficult to explain how they were flying without giving Junmyeon away.

 

Junmyeon wrapped his hand around Baekhyun’s and they walked into the zoo together. Baekhyun was animated when he went to each exhibit. Junmyeon was practically dragged all over the zoo. Junmyeon laughed and smiled more than ever. Each time he was with Baekhyun it’s like his smile grew more and more.

 

They arrived at the monkey exhibit and Baekhyun’s eyes sparkled while he watched them play. He pulled at Junmyeon’s sleeve and pointed towards a pair of monkeys sharing a kiss. He giggled before he kissed Junmyeon. Junmyeon sighed into the kiss, tasting Baekhyun’s chocolate chapstick flavored lips.

 

“I wish I could hold a monkey! They look so soft,” Baekhyun grinned.

 

“Your wish is my command.”

 

Baekhyun blinked and when he opened his eyes they were in the monkey exhibit. Pure joy spread across his features as he picked up a monkey and held it in his arms.

 

Junmyeon made sure they were behind trees, so they were well hidden. It would cause a scene if two boys were found in the exhibit. Junmyeon also made sure to tell the monkeys to behave and be kind to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun always envied Junmyeon’s ability to talk to the animals. But holding the small monkey in his arms seemed to be enough. After picking up every monkey in the exhibit, Junmyeon brought them back to the outside.

 

“Junmyeon, that was amazing! Thank you, it was like a dream come true.”

 

Baekhyun embraced him tightly before pulling away to hold his hand. They left the zoo and went to eat Baekhyun’s favorite food.

 

The warm bibimbap heated their cold bodies as they ate. Instead of sitting across from Junmyeon, Baekhyun always opted to sit beside him. He was able to cuddle into him that way.

 

Once they arrived back home, it was dark outside other than the moon and a few stars illuminating the black sky. A shivering Baekhyun ran up the stairs and plopped into the bed and buried himself under the covers.

 

“Junmyeon, come snuggle with me,” Baekhyun whined.

 

Junmyeon slipped into the bed and wrapped his arm around the smaller. He rubbed his arms up and down in an attempt to warm him. Baekhyun sighed contently and turned around so that he was facing Junmyeon.

 

“Thank you for today. It was special like everyday spent with you is. I love you and never want to spend a day without you. Lets stay like this forever, Junmyeon.”

 

Suho woke up with tears welling in his eyes and dripping down onto Jongdae’s sheets. His heart ached at the memories of Baekhyun. He gathered his emotions and went down the stairs to make omelets and bacon for Jongdae.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it to help you all understand Junmyeon and Baekhyun's relationship a little better. Maybe even help justify his actions. But oh gosh my heart hurt so bad while writing this. I never cry while writing, but I did this time. I listened to "Time Boils in the Rain" by Yifan while writing, so that definitely didn't help. So sad! Please leave comments or questions. I love you guys and thank you for the support! <33