For I Know The Plans I Have For You

Angel Ambiance

 

Junmyeon, or now, Suho spent his first days in Heaven staying in his house. It was best to remain low key until he gained the council member’s and other angel’s trust.

 

That night there was going to be a ceremony to welcome new angels into heaven. The council hosted the event, so tonight was the perfect time to commence his revenge.

 

Suho walked to the heaven’s town center with his hands in his suit trousers and his head hung low. He wasn’t in the mood to have conversation with useless angels. All around him angels ran, skipped, and flew to the event. The Welcoming Ceremony always caused a lot of excitement, Suho remembers.

 

Five years ago the town center was very different. Rustic, smaller buildings used to surround a small gathering area. Now, huge skyscraper like building surrounded, a huge area with music playing from loud speakers. He remembers flying from their neighborhood with Sehun and Yifan, their arms linked.

 

They would laugh, sing, and dance the whole night. Well, Sehun would dance and they would admire how his body moved to the voices of the other angels singing. He would give anything to go back to that night.

 

Suho snapped out of his thoughts as he neared the ceremony. The other new angels were already on a large stage, being welcomed with cheers and beautiful, golden halos.

 

His throat began to feel dry when he remembered that only those who had grace in their souls could wear halos. Otherwise, the crown would almost, reject it’s reciever. Suho’s grace was taken from him when he was cast down from heaven. There was nothing he could do but make his way to the stage though; if he didn’t they would grow suspicious.

 

An angel two down from him received their halo and applause erupted from the crowd. All of the council members were on the stage, and if he had to kill them all right here, he would. Or at least, he would die trying.

 

Jongdae approached him and he slid his hand into his belt, ready to draw his sword. Jongdae smiled at him and gently placed the halo on his head. Suho closed his eyes and held his breath, preparing himself.

 

He shot his eyes open when he heard cheers and felt Jongdae bring him into a hug. “Congratulations, Suho. If you need help with anything, just come to me. Okay?”

 

“Yeah, thank you, of course,” Suho replied with a shaky voice.

 

The last thing he was expecting was a hug from Jongdae. And he definitely wasn’t expecting to feel warm and contented when he held him in his arms.

 

Suho shrugged it off, and exited the stage. He was more concerned about how the halo was placed on his head even though he had no grace. He didn’t dwell on it for too long, for he had no answers. The angels who weren’t being crowned in the ceremony were asked to go under a large pavillion while the newer ones stayed and mingled with the council.

 

Angels rarely had the opportunity  to speak to the council, so now was his chance to get close to the five members. He found two of them, Luhan and Minseok, near the food table.

 

“Council Men Luhan and Minseok, it’s a pleasure to see you tonight,” Suho exclaimed with faux excitement.

 

“Ah and it’s a pleasure to see you too, Suho. I love it when new, attractive angels arrive in heaven,” Luhan whispered with a wink. The angel was eyeing him like he was a snack on the table.

 

Suho shifted from foot to foot, avoiding Luhan’s lust filled gaze.

 

“Luhan! Please go speak to Zitao, I’d like to speak to Suho privately,” Minseok ordered. Luhan hung his head down and walked off right away, but not before his lips and eyeing Suho from top to bottom.

 

“I’m sorry about him, I really am. He’s got some...tendencies he’s trying to have  more control of. You understand, don’t you?”

 

Although it was a question, it sounded more like a command. Suho quickly nodded his head.

 

“Council Member Minseok, why don’t we go for a walk, shall we? I’d really like to get to know you. I really look up to you as an angel.”

 

Minseok laughed and smirked, clearly satisfied to know a new angel looked up to him. “Ah yes, of course, Suho.”

 

They walked far away from the town center, speaking of everything and anything. Minseok told lot’s of stories about the other council members. Which really, was a mistake on his part. Little tidbits of information such as Zitao was easily sent into crying fits, Luhan would sleep with almost anyone, and Jongdae was a er for looking down at earth and watching the people really could help him with his revenge.

 

Whenever he spoke of Jongdae, he couldn’t help but actually be interested in what the tiny angel was saying. Something about Jongdae was really enticing.

 

As the ventured further and further, Suho became more thrilled. Soon, he would be able to avenge the murder of Baekhyun and his own freedom.

 

They stopped deep in the woods when Suho announced that he was out of breath. Him and Minseok laid on their backs, watching the galaxy above them. It really was an astounding sight.

 

Suho excused himself to go relieve himself quickly, and Minseok nodded his head in acknowledgement. But instead of doing as he told Minseok, he turned back around and hovered over him. Minseok had no idea what was coming.

 

He raised his sword and plunged it into his chest, just missing where his grace was located. This way, it would be painful enough to make him immobile, but he’d still be able to listen to what Suho had to say.

 

“Do you remember who I am, Minseok? Five years ago your council was called to the courthouse to review my case. I killed three angels in one night to avenge my lover’s murder. They deserved their punishment. But I didn’t deserve mine. That’s why I’m here now; to kill off everyone of you es.”

 

Minseok’s eyes widened and he managed to gasp out a broken, “Junmyeon?”

 

Suho laughed and nodded his head. He changed his blue eyes to his beady black ones and raised his sword once again, but this time he hit Minseok’s grace.

 

Minseok lay lifeless and Suho sat down beside his body, contented. Now that the stem who held them all together is gone; the flower will begin to wither up and die. When angels are killed their bodies eventually dissipate, so he just needed to wait for Minseok’s body to disappear. Then he could report to the other angels that Minseok has gone missing.

 

~~~

 

 

Suho flew back into the town center as fast as he could, fake tears streaming down his face. “Council Men! Council Men, something happened to Minseok!,” Suho screamed.

 

The four angels turned around and looked at Suho with panicked and confused faces. “We walked into the woods while chatting about Heaven and you four. Then I had to relieve myself, so I ventured deeper into the woods to find a place to use the restroom. When I came back he was gone, with no trace of him previously being there! I tried calling for him, but he didn’t answer,” Suho hastily explained.

 

Zitao began shaking and sobbing. Suho understood why because Minseok explained that he was his father figure. Jongin began comforting a sobbing Zitao. Luhan flew off into the forest without saying anything, a cold, blank expression on his face. Minseok also explained that Luhan seemed to have a crush on him for years.

 

Suho was still shaking and crying, convincing the others of his story. Jongdae stepped towards him with a concerned expression. He grabbed Suho’s hand then began running, practically dragging Suho behind him.

 

From the time Suho arrived in heaven, Jongdae had a special attraction to the beautiful angel. Seeing him so upset really made him feel heavy hearted.

 

The pair arrived at a large, luxurious house. Jongdae pulled out keys from his pocket and opened the front door, welcoming Suho in.

 

Suho was no longer faking his tears. The grief and loss of Baekhyun was still very clear in his mind. He also felt a little guilt for killing Minseok, but it had to be done. Baekhyun’s death would not just be forgotten.

 

Once they were inside, Jongdae sat him on the couch and disappeared for a few seconds. He came back with little sweets, a cold rag, and a blanket.

 

Suho was still softly crying when Jongdae scooped him up into his arms and laid the blanket over them. He then put the cold rag on his head and fed him a few sweets.

 

They began rocking back and forth on the couch, Suho still in Jongdae’s arms. Jongdae quietly sang into Suho’s ear until he calmed down. He has a beautiful, soothing  voice, Suho thought.


Once he began to drift off, Jongdae picked him up and laid him down in a guest bedroom. Looking down at Suho’s peaceful face, Jongdae had the urge to kiss his pink, pouted lips. As he was leaning down, completely in a trance because of his ethereal beauty, Suho turned away in his sleep. Jongdae sighed,  “Sleep well, Suho”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to upload! Since it is longer than the other chapters, it took longer to write and edit. Thank you guys so much for reading, it means a lot to me! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you have any questions don't hesistate to ask. xoxo